[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

20190728-232135.png

1. this is psj's ad-lib.:love:

2. In no cut version of bed scene, psj burrows into pmy's blouse and kisses her neck.:wub:and the kiss sound.............%^~^&<÷#^

3. in the commentary

1)director said you two's height difference is so big. so psj said "it's the ideal height difference." :D

2)on ep.16 wedding dress scene in YJ's house, director saying "she was sooooo beautiful that i was even shocked." so psj said "all men feel the same way", admiring her beauty. :wub:

There are so many things on dvd. so i think it will take much time for me to watch the whole contents on dvd. 

kisses her neck?!.. waaah!.. for real?! 

• Love 2

Hi guys, im back and i have always been here ( if you remember i said goodbye after that restaurant romur that made me confused) i wanted to come back here when great news of ppc comes, but i couldnt hold anymore i think my love for ppc is more than being a shipper, they have a strong root in my heart that even surprises me, anyway i still want some great news and strong proof of ppc,  that news of them both being in lA( i have this doubt that maybe this is another coincidence) made me happy but didnt convince me, I really hope at the right time we can celebrate soooo much great news, I always pray for that i love ppc so much , soooo deeply and i love you all

• Like 2
  • Love 3

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

2. In no cut version of bed scene, psj burrows into pmy's blouse and kisses her neck.:wub:and the kiss sound.............%^~^&<÷#^

WHYYYYYY DID THEY NOT INCLUDE THIS IN DRAMA.... WHYYYY?:bawling: (but it's ok at least my imagination will be improve:sweatingbullets: LOL:lol:)

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

2)on ep.16 wedding dress scene in YJ's house, director saying "she was sooooo beautiful that i was even shocked." so psj said "all men feel the same way", admiring her beauty. :wub:

not only men but also a woman like me-_-

anyway, thanks to you a lot for sharing the exclusive moments. waiting for other interesting things:wub:

• Like 1

@twoparkcouple thanks so much for being so generous and sharing with us the details. you have no idea how much this made my day. i personally thought the WWWSK team were already giving with the bed scene as it was rather lengthy but surprised and happy they gave more. please continue to share with us. :) 

30 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

There are so many things on dvd. so i think it will take much time for me to watch the whole contents on dvd. 

Ikr.. each disc has so much content too..... >__< i’m definitely not regretting any part of it

I realised some parts they actually shot it twice with a different set of outfit. There’s 1 scene in ep4 which pmy tied her hair in a bun but in the actual ep 4, her hair was in a ponytail. 

• Like 1

I understand this may sound redundant, but

is there any chance they’ll open for another batch of order after the delivery like this ... @twoparkcouple Just wanna let u know I "heart" your posts a lot, not only this sharing about the dvd content but from previously already :wub: and many more shipmates too. Oh our super duper happy ship :heart:

Here’s what I mentioned earlier, so someone would rather work out 8hrs/day than miss a holiday in Phuket lol~ 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1