[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

42 minutes ago, cicagw557623 said:

Sorry but you start it first, please don't start a conversation like this, because that will start the comparison, we like ppc not because who's project is bigger and more, so stop starting the conversation that makes people who read this like a comparison. We just need to focus on our ppc chemistry and our delusional and coincidence, I think it's more fun

she was not comparing.  she was just sharing some things.. please read back more. anyways, we are all about PSJ and PMY. 

1 hour ago, cicagw557623 said:

Sorry but you start it first, please don't start a conversation like this, because that will start the comparison, we like ppc not because who's project is bigger and more, so stop starting the conversation that makes people who read this like a comparison. We just need to focus on our ppc chemistry and our delusional and coincidence, I think it's more fun

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME?

DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?

I WAS MERELY SAYING MY OPINION ON WHY WWWSK HAD HIGH RATINGS!!

Why don't you read others post like how HPL story is the same as WWWSK with a dark past and childhood friends. That was comparing

AND THAT WAS NOT ME!!!

• Like 2

Calm down people.... someone/a few people?  is/are probably trolling and trying to make this thread into a shipper's war... let's not fall into that trap.

If there is anything negative, just see and move on... some new people were not in this thread when the drama was on air, and they don't know what they are talking about. Read and move on.... peace:wub:

• Insightful 1

oh myyyh! I think they also have a version where LYJ kissed Miso's neck! they just decided to go with the toned down version to be aired.

I really hope that it was not included in the cuts in the dvd made by their manaagement.  

oh my heart! :love:

@cicagw557623

I was among those who compared WWWSK and HPL and not @parkparkloveu. If you want war choose a proper opponent. :P  If they do not want comparison then why do they make a drama within less than a year apart with the same female lead with the same story of officemates healing relationship after an abusive dark childhood with the lead actor and actress having met during childhood?!  :rolleyes: 

@seoseo

BE A FAN BUT NOT A FANTARD. The difference? A fan is openminded while a fantard is someone who puts the favorite actor or actress on a pedestal without any fault. 

You also said you are a PMY fan so why are you here in the Shipping thread? There is a separate thread for PMY in the Actors and Actresses forum of Soompi. Solids should make it their home and not visit and post on Shipping threads. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

18 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

She had magazine pictorials after WWWSK like Cosmopolitan, Harpers Bazaar, Dazed etc but she was not the cover girl. She was among the featured artists inside the magazine. 

PSJ 90% of the time is the cover feature of magazines and that shows how big star he is. That may be is a factor why WWWSK rates higher than HPL. But if only HPL has very solid story it would have rated very high. Sky Castle had very low pilot ratings cast are not A Listers. Yet it soared to the top because of a solid story. 

I told this one conversation, just stop this conversation, and I think by saying the words "how dare you", you are also a very rude person, even though no one can criticize your words?but I'm not criticizing you, I just hope we don't lead to conversations that can make people who will see this thread that we are comparing the popularity of PPC an individually, Just it.

3 hours ago, quietobserver said:

Yo PSJ is the only one who is loudly call her PMB)

calling someone noona practically means considering that person as an older sis or someone whom you can't see romamtically! psj doesn't want any of that :p

• Like 1

3 hours ago, park2park said:

Funny how PMY is older but we can totally see PSJ leading.

Age doesn't defy who takes the lead in a relationship! besides would have been awkward to see pmy leading psj with the kind of physical stance he has! i mean he had to put his manliness to good use:P

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

maybe they forgot about camera and the others, and lose control and too enjoyed it lol

I think he kept his palm on the bed not on the side of her breast :/