[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

2 hours ago, jingjaja said:

"It was an unexpected romance because it all started as an innocent friendship. However, as they got closer and started supporting each other, it turned into love."

I really wish this statement comes from Namoo or awesome ent ..

11 hours ago, rulebox3000 said:

the thing is its true that ppc deffinitely dated before seceratary kim. thats why all those videos of pmy where shes blushing whenever anyone mentioned psj are true and the couple items etc IT'S BECAUSE THEY DID DATE!!! u can try and ask any true kfan and they'll know it's true. 

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim - that's why pmy and psj were kind of restrained (but also loving) towards each other. gosh imaginr doing all those scenes with ur ex. all those haters who say that theyre cold to each other, its in fact because they might still have feelings for each other that they try to restrain themselves and remain polite

Hi dear @rulebox3000, very nice of you to share this piece of information with us, since majority of the shippers here are female, would it be of any help if I offered my input as a male shipper?

Firstly, the scenes they acted were not purely off the script, some of them were improvised and ad-libbed? You would think there would be more awkwardness between the two considering it was a break-up and not restraining themselves and remaining polite.

Next, I’m giving a general point of view take on the information stated above: If you did watch the drama, there were many times that PSJ inadvertently crossed the borders of professionalism into PMY’s rather attractive body features (back hug, kiss scenes, his hands were really in areas you will not expect a guy who just broke up with his *ex-girlfriend* who ends up being his leading partner in a drama will do.)

Additionally, i’m going to take it that your a girl who should have a crush before on a guy at one point in time? Look at it this way, will you be able to be intimate with someone who you have decided to part ways recently or maybe for your case you decide it’s not meant to be, but deep inside you know there might be feelings for the person which you cannot control, are you physically able to calm yourself and be professional about it? I’ll be honest.. if it was me, there’s no way I would be this calm and composed after all those scenes of intimacy.

Lastly, this is just to bring my point across, would you continue posting photos of your supposed ex, if you have broken up? Even if it’s for a drama?

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Spoiler

Before I end off, I didn’t write this long post to call you out, I just want to clear any potential misunderstandings that could arise from this, since this thread has had its volatile moments but thanks to many of the old timer shippers and new-timers, our ship is going strong and hitting my personal target of 1000 pages.

P.S: I’m actually hoping it hits before the first annisversary of WWWSK first episode :glasses:. That would be a good way to start the year!

• Like 2
  • Insightful 6

Spoiler

Halo everyone, 

I'm seriously wanna talk about this in this post. A very serious matter which all of our PPC lovers here. It will be long, but I hope you guys can take time read this.

Honestly, this is my first time joining forum. I dont know much so I took my time going through another PPC forums to see why are there always problems and arguments here. From solid fans forum to shippers forum. And I realise many things after reading back this forum too.

We are called the very hard core delulu shipper. I can assumed the worse shipper among PMY and PSJ shippers.

I found out many PPC shippers from this forum jumped to another forum because:

1) we are too delulu.

2) we believe so hard that PPC is dating that we might blinded by other facts. 

3) we compare PMY and PSJ.

4) we unintentionally dont really accept PMY's new drama. 

5) we compare PPC with their current or past co-stars. 

6) we accidently badmouth PMY and PSJ. 

7) we are so hardcore that they wont believe anymore any evidences that we found convincing about their relationship. 

8) we force others to leave. they hate us, ended up hating PSJ and PMY as a couple too. (not individually)

9) Maybe some shouldn't be discuss here. Keep it ourselve alone.

9) they feel like her chemistry with current co-star is beyond with PSJ. ( seeing through bts scenes)

There are some who still believe PPC is real but being supportive to their current project, they joined another forum too. But also very sensitive if we individually comparing their stars. There are some who ended up stop shipping PPC because of our behaviours here. And some also become hardcore haters because of us, ended up totally disagree with ALL the convincing facts. There are solid fans who joined every forum related to their fav stars and most of them remain as k-drama shippers compare to real life shippers. So seeing us comparing or similar to it seems very offended to them as we might accidently talk bad about PSJ and PMY.

Some said we made up the facts. Some said we blinded. Some said we are not real supporter. Some just said bad things about us. 

In this matter, I think we should really think first before we post:

1) If we want to state facts about PMY and PSJ individually, we should post it separately as it seems like comparing ( care more on solid fans side).

2) maybe we should refrain ourself from mentioning their other co-stars names. ( we should just state CO-STAR)

3) If it is delulu, please state DELULU MODE.

3) I cant stop you guys talking about our PPC's future and current projects because this forum is called PARK PARK COUPLE FORUM so basically we can talk about anything. (I think we can talk about it in spoiler but avoid comparing and bring hates to their co-stars. Just discuss their characters like KMS or LYJ or SDM etc.)

But in this forum, usually those who got really mad are mostly solid fans. I understand, because you guys love your star. There are some facts that are very sensitive to you but you think that it is bad mouthing. For example, PMY's surgery or PSJ got lucky because he went military earlier. These, in fact, some find it badmouthing, some find it just stating facts.

So, if anyone found out that a particular post seems offensive or wrong facts or made up stories, be free to correct it BUT please in MANNERS AND PLEASANT WORDS or suggesting us to stop talking about it.  Be honest, most of us here believe EVIDENCES, what we can see like sns posts or MOSTLY  believe their behaviours through BTS SCENES. Thats why everyone wait patiencely for it to release to see if the CO-STARS is more than friend. ( PMY being so friendly in current dramas do bring us many thoughts about it. It seems like they are dating or it seems like they are like oppa-dongsaeng.If I never knew about wwwsk and watch hpl first, I might believe hpl couple are real)

As for me, I'm very sorry if my posts seems offensive including this too. I'm a long time k-drama fan too so I do sometime discuss about the characters. Some of you solid fans also stated that you guys also dont like some of their actings. 

So guys, lets hold hand together, we believe in PPC, we appreciate their efforts that we love their success now and hope it will last long. For us here , most do believe PPC is real whether they are dating or not for now. We are just not merely shipping, we do believe they like each other for real. But refrain ourself for being too hardcore to others. Thats why they start comparing our PPC with other shippers too. 

Sorry again you guys have to read this very long post. Thank you again... may PPC last forever. Peace. 

**PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS. IF YOU AGREE WITH WHAT I SAID, CLICK LIKE BUTTON AND IF YOU DISAGREE CLICK OFF-TOPIC BUTTON.

I WOULD LIKE TO NOT DISCUSS THIS MATTER TOO LONG.

I love you guys forreal. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4

@quietobserver, thanks for your post above, I can’t really remember when you joined our forum(I didn’t really read every single post in the page of this thread) but I really appreciate the effort that you put in to keep this thread going, I really enjoy your breakfast lunch and dinner gifs.

Unfortunately, I can’t save it because, well I have a certain image to uphold in real life. It’s tragic but I still respect the work you put in.

Keep up the good work and hugs from me to you if you can be so kind to keep it going~

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@quietobserver

while I appreciate that you just wanted to keep peace.  and please dont take this the wrong way.. you're last post is way overanalyzing. 

we need check and balance. yin and yang. we will never be able to figure out whats right or wrong or fact or fiction if we would totally control what should be posted. We cant control everyone. thats why if we feel like someone is obviously posting here things that we clearly know by now is incorrect.. Someone is already corrrcting it. As not to prolong any mishandled info.

theres a reason why this forum is already almost 800 pages... open talk.

good example is whats been talked about the lasf few days.. its clear which are fantasies, facts and opinions. 

we already know the things on your list...thats how it is  since this is a public forum. 

I will not make this post longer... just my point is.. there were already guidelines made. 

as for the reports made. dont worry too much about it. As you can see.. yhere were users here that made a fuss and twisted things.. maybe they were reported  instead of being dealt here. 

Again, dont take this the wrong way. I do apprecuatr your post.. but I hope yoi understand that everyone here has their freedom. We all just asked for a few things right? --- Dont say bad things, dont spread hate and stick wit FACTs.

peace out! PPC love! :heart:

• Like 2

yeah. some of my statements maybe overanalysed. what they think about us is the same thing happening to them too without them realise it. hardcore delulu and shipper? they are the same. But most hates come to us. Some of it made up stories to bring haters and some posts did not came from here at all. weird. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH that it seems weird why are they talking like that. you guys got nothing wrong. thats why discussion matters. 

7 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

yeah. some of my statements maybe overanalysed. what they think about us is the same thing happening to them too without them realise it. hardcore delulu and shipper? they are the same. But most hates come to us. Some of it made up stories to bring haters and some posts did not came from here at all. weird. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH that it seems weird why are they talking like that. you guys got nothing wrong. thats why discussion matters. 

lol! dont visit other forums. i know its tempting, but you might have a fainted heart... lol! so you will be affected. its natural they talk about other ships as well.. let them. we know whats true and REAL. let them have their own delulus there.  :D

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

what they think about us is the same thing happening to them too without them realise it. hardcore delulu and shipper? they are the same. But most hates come to us. Some of it made up stories to bring haters and some posts did not came from here at all. weird. 

Yeah don't visit other thread. They believe what they want to believe and so do we. Sometimes i read it too what they wrote and it's wrong but we can't control them. Let them be, we just focus on our business, our happiness.

• Like 2

One thing for sure now that they already knew I've been 'quiet observer' over there lol. BUSTED. 

:star:

But just to let them know too. I've stopped already and came back here and stick here ONLY ( I always stick to my words). I read only till last night posts over there. Oh and thanks for keep supporting PMY and PSJ too! 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

One thing for sure now that they already knew I've been 'quiet observer' over there lol. BUSTED. 

:star:

But just to let them know too. I've stopped already and came back here and stick here ONLY ( I always stick to my words). I read only till last night posts over there. Oh and thanks for keep supporting PMY and PSJ too! 

just take it easy.. B) its been almost a year, but as you can see.. this forum is always a hot topic.. we all know the reason of course.. 

I never imagined id be in a forum.. because I always thought, fans usually make up things because they wanna feed their "delulus".

The only reason I joined is because this one has ACTUAL materials as proof and evidences and I was even surprised.. i thought.. "wow! 1st time I read a forum that has details that are based on facts!". Thats why this is the only forum I joined.. Trust me, there are other kdrama couples that I wish would date in real life... but Iearned to accept and differentiate whats onscreen and real life. 

PMY and PSJ... yeah.. they are definitely more than you can imagine.. :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Reveal hidden contents

however, if we’re too concern about what other shippers/solid fans say or think or do, i dont think we can write or contribute anything in this thread.. so dont worry much about others as long as we’re not being harsh/mean/abusive etc.

yeah i admit i may have been critical about HPL (i apologize if HPL fans feel offended) but ive never done or seen our fellow shippers (IN THIS THREAD) do some other stuffs that they claimed us did. most of the time we jst chill here, xpressing our perv thoughts lol..so if other ppl said they jumped ship or hate PMY/PSJ bcoz of us here, that’s not on us.. i hope they dont justify their actions by putting all the blame on all PPS.. (i know some pps are ruthless on ig but NOT all of us are like that).. 

last but not least, all shippers are delusional, not jst us lol.. it cant be helped.. 

but yes i agree we can be more careful when we talk about some issues in the future..

anyhow im over this!.. now lets go back into being our usual fun perv ship ~~ 

love u guys 3000.. :kiss_wink:

Avengers reference, perhaps?