[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

i had a favour to ask.. can anyone give me a link of the episode hwarang boys in 2 days 1 night? with eng sub please! i can't watch it on viki because it shows that it's restricted in my region :(

if anyone knows any available link please tell me!

56 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

PMY-PSJ is like MC-LH korean version..

their visual are exploded when they stand beside each other..

And PSJ looks more sexy ,delicious,spicy, yummy ,hot and cold at the same time, when he stands beside PMY..

they both make a delicious couple!! 

:heart:

i love PPc 3000x3000 times..

Yeah, there's notable energy flowing between them that's just different and sizzling, like it's being held in check. She is definitely more feminine and softer, yet with a certain confidence, when she's with him, and he is even more masculine (which is saying something, since PSJ is definitely manly) and intense when he's with her, and his teasing and joking with her is flirtatious rather than buddy- like or brotherly. I didn't see nor sense that from him with his previous co-stars. 

As I'm watching HPL, I can't help noticing that while PMY is playful and feminine, and at times very girlish, I always sense the actors acting the romance, and their energy is more like they like each other and are comfortable together,  but not "into each other" in a romantic way off camera. I don't sense a shift in him and in his energy, nor hers, when they're together. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, tali58 said:

She is definitely more feminine and softer, yet with a certain confidence, when she's with him, and he is even more masculine (which is saying something, since PSJ is definitely manly) and intense when he's with her, and his teasing and joking with her is flirtatious rather than buddy- like or brotherly. 

ikr their height difference & visuals really makes them stand out! & they fit so naturally with eachother like it's really magical in a sense. & yes the teasing thing i mean there is no way he teases just to annoy her, it's more like to get a reaction out of her for example the way he fake gagged when he ate that omlette pmy made; she was genunely concerned & got really pissed when she found out psj was faking it then psj gave a sneaky glance at her! 

• Like 2

I think now i know the difference between PMY when she’s with PSJ and PMY with the rest of her co-stars ,it’s her laugh, not the smile but the laugh.

The tone of her laugh or the sound of her laugh is definitely different..

i once noticed it ,during kakako talk, the way she laugh was lovely , check it out in utube,

also during the bts when PSJ teases her when he breath out to her face. She was annoyed but she laughed lovely too.

also when they were monitoring the failed kiss in office,

also during bts first kiss , when she said to stop confessing,

also during bts VP Lee get jealous scene, it was sweet and lovely laugh.

too much ALSO in this post..

anyway

her laugh is 3000 times different when she is with PSJ

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

So this very late night DINNER BUFFET.

Tonight's special we call it 

"HAND TO HAND,

LIPS TO LIPS,

BODY TO BODY"

nyumm:P

(even their kisses match well.LOL)

It is a perfecto recipe.

B4W5Y49.jpg

RrjoUDW.jpg

5nKYbFo.jpg

wAJ23DW.jpg

XVKeBsJ.jpg

RYlDkd5.jpg

e8710bJ.jpg

9xyagdf.jpg

*Most contained alcohol. Very addictive. Not suitable for below age. :P

Did you notice on the 1st gif, PSJ's kiss was so deep and forceful that our PMY's precious head got pushed to the wall behind her? 

Thanks so much for this buffet! For me it would've been breakfast buffet haha

• LOL 2

After seeing the first gif, now i know why he always hold on to her neck whenever he kissed her.

it’s because he knows he is a bulldozer and his powerful kiss could push her head away ,so he hold on it...

and we all know holding on to her co-stars neck while kissing is his iconic style, but when with PMY we can clearly see,he hold or pressed extra hard, why? Because with PMY , He added more power to the kiss.

:blush:

• Love 2

1 hour ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Did you notice on the 1st gif, PSJ's kiss was so deep and forceful that our PMY's precious head got pushed to the wall behind her? 

I was watching the closet kiss today & someone is comment section said the way his hands were roaming all over her back + gently pulling her towards him shows he was a bit turned on idk what to do with this information now :dissapointed:

Also in the video during 2.14 min I noticed pmy momentarily stopped kissing him thinking they will stop here but he still went deeper & pushed her slightly towards the door behind her :wub:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MYMeowMeow said:

Thanks so much for this buffet! For me it would've been breakfast buffet haha

yeah. he cant use his hands as it was busy going around her body so he smack harder to the wall so he can rest and kiss comfortably. If only director nim didn't cut it earlier, she would probably lose breathe in that state. LOL. Or...was it longer..than..THIS? wowww

aww no worries. I dont know if I can wake up early tomorrow ( It's Sunday ) . So I prepared buffet LOL. You still gonna love watching it back tomorrow. first thing first, the ABS. :lol:

• LOL 2

5 hours ago, quietobserver said:

So this very late night DINNER BUFFET.

Tonight's special we call it 

"HAND TO HAND,

LIPS TO LIPS,

BODY TO BODY"

nyumm:P

(even their kisses match well.LOL)

It is a perfecto recipe.

B4W5Y49.jpg

RrjoUDW.jpg

5nKYbFo.jpg

wAJ23DW.jpg

XVKeBsJ.jpg

RYlDkd5.jpg

e8710bJ.jpg

9xyagdf.jpg

*Most contained alcohol. Very addictive. Not suitable for below age. :P

Aghh that kiss on the sofa he is not even kissing her but gently pecking her upper corner of her lip to assure her that he is there, that she doesn't need to feel nervous! Plus he was so careful while unbuttoning her shirt, making sure not to inappropriately touch her. I guess this whole scene started off as aciting but then they got a little carried away. If they tell me they didn't felt anything towards eachother while filming this particular moment i'll loose my faith in humanity <_<

Also the 6th gif their height difference, the way he pushes her against the wall & looms over her like a Man! & eeeeehh The 7th gif I mean like even real life couples might not be this much in sync & comfortable with eachother as much as these two are :sweat: 

11 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

I was watching the closet kiss today & someone is comment section said the way his hands were roaming all over back + gently pulling her towards him shows he was a bit turned on

Also in the video during 2.14 min I noticed pmy momentarily stopped kissing him thinking they will stop here but he still went deeper & pushed her slightly towards the door behind her :wub:

I was gonna keep it by myself but YES he might lost conscious for a while and enjoy REAL kiss there LOL. 

PMY: I need to breathe first..

PSJ: No chance baby!

2 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

I was gonna keep it by myself but YES he might lost conscious for a while and enjoy REAL kiss there LOL. 

When the pd nim said cut didn't he also seemed a bit shaken up in the bts of that closet kiss! I don't know he seemed a bit perplexed but was trying to not to show it & then he awkwardly broke into laughter then pd nim said he wished they could only made them do kissing scenes! Haha he really went hard in that scene given the situation that the scene doesn't even demand such steamy act like he just [practically. ate. her. lips. out] :P

I think on the closet kiss.. Pmy felt that PSJ was kissing her more passionately than he should... because you can clearly see that she cant help to smile while they were kissing... its like she wanted to tell him to calm down but she couldnt anyway, because she cant help it too.. :wub:

• LOL 3

lol I think the only time PSJ was able to control himself was during the sofa screen.He actually maintained his professionalism Other than that he be like "Pmy's neck?? what's that? I'm gonna grab it as tight as I can"

Ep 13 PSJ be like "Pmy's body? That's where my hands are going for. Explore every inch that I can"

hahaha anyone not over 18 should leave this page for a bit cuz we all getting pervy here

• LOL 1

13 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

@seoseo

I know you are solid PMY and I also love her but let us not be blind fans here and face REALITY. You can do your own research how Park Seo Joon is always in the list of top Korean stars in the recent years. The most prestigious new list he is in is Forbes 2019 which was based on his 2018 popularity, income and overall activities. PMY is not in the list yet hopefully soon. Yes PSJ became super popular after FFMW but even before then he was already praised in She Was Pretty . He already had a long list of RomComs in his Filmography. He was already called RomCom King long before PMY did WWWSK.

Have you been to Korea? You can see PSJ photos there literally in every corner. If you watched HPL live, you can also see PSJ CFs. 

For sure his mega popularity is also one of the biggest factors for the success of WWWSK. You said yourself you do not like WWWSK storyline vs HPL so why did WWWSK had blockbuster ratings. Of course star factor of the cast is a plus.  

Guys are you start again to compare psj and pmy?

7 hours ago, tali58 said:

Absolutely 100% spot on. Where I live, there's a huge Korean population. There are PSJ CF's posters EVERYWHERE --  the big supermarket, the small convenience stores, many shops in large shopping center, juice bars, some restaurants, and of course, the movie theater. Some of these retail places even have life- size cardboard "PSJs". It was already like this before FFMW. Since then, there are even more. Not too much of any other actor or actresses. 

When "Midnight Runners" aka, "Young Cops" opened at the Korean movie theater here at the big Korean mall, it sold out all showings for a few weeks in a row. So it actually ran for a number of months, longer than most movies. 

I like PMY a lot,  although I didn't know much about her before WWWSK, even though I'd seen her in a couple of historical dramas. I really enjoy her work now, and support her. However, PSJ was the reason my Korean friends and I waited excitedly for, and watched,  both FFMY and WWWSK. PMY was a a wonderful surprise and discovery for a number of us, to be honest. But we're definitely fans now! She's fun to watch, a very good actress, and obviously their chemistry together was off the charts, but I'd make an educated guess based on articles, interviews, the crowds at the theater, etc., comments I've heard all over,  that, at first, a larger number of viewers started watching WWWSK because of PSJ, rather than because of PMY.

On a funny note, all the teachers at the Korean Center here, where they offer classes in Korean, know who PSJ is, but not all knew who PMY was, or they'd recognize her picture in a role, but didn't know her name before WWWSK. In every conversation that comes up about favorite Korean actors, PSJ's name comes up a lot, and every time he's mentioned, every teacher (they're all Koreans,  not originally Korean-Americans) I know sighs, "Ohhhh, yesss..." Lol. 

There's no question that WWWSK was a PSJ vehicle,  and it was seen and marketed that way, and few actors have the chops he has, to be able to make the VP so believable and loveable, and multi dimensional. But it's clear that PMY was the right actress for Secretary Kim, and their collaboration, and their PPC hotness also made the story and the drama far better than its script. 

Just face the fact psj popular just because big hallu star not around all you talk about happen during that time..its normal male celeb got attention than female celeb cause most comment are from girl..so don't need to be so proud and make like pmy not is nothing..like you don't know about pmy it same with we and many other who don't know who is psj..not all people know pmy and not all people know psj..

• Confused 1