[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

whenever i watch this scene i feel pjs's cloudy eyes are toooo real. and look at the sweat on his nose and hair. he seems to lose control.:wub:

You had talk about my fav moment didn't you!? :bawling:

God those eyes they stared at eachothers soul, its just not a romantic gaze it's a stare full of love, passion & dedication :bawling:

12 hours ago, tali58 said:

Absolutely 100% spot on. Where I live, there's a huge Korean population. There are PSJ CF's posters EVERYWHERE --  the big supermarket, the small convenience stores, many shops in large shopping center, juice bars, some restaurants, and of course, the movie theater. Some of these retail places even have life- size cardboard "PSJs". It was already like this before FFMW. Since then, there are even more. Not too much of any other actor or actresses. 

When "Midnight Runners" aka, "Young Cops" opened at the Korean movie theater here at the big Korean mall, it sold out all showings for a few weeks in a row. So it actually ran for a number of months, longer than most movies. 

I like PMY a lot,  although I didn't know much about her before WWWSK, even though I'd seen her in a couple of historical dramas. I really enjoy her work now, and support her. However, PSJ was the reason my Korean friends and I waited excitedly for, and watched,  both FFMY and WWWSK. PMY was a a wonderful surprise and discovery for a number of us, to be honest. But we're definitely fans now! She's fun to watch, a very good actress, and obviously their chemistry together was off the charts, but I'd make an educated guess based on articles, interviews, the crowds at the theater, etc., comments I've heard all over,  that, at first, a larger number of viewers started watching WWWSK because of PSJ, rather than because of PMY.

On a funny note, all the teachers at the Korean Center here, where they offer classes in Korean, know who PSJ is, but not all knew who PMY was, or they'd recognize her picture in a role, but didn't know her name before WWWSK. In every conversation that comes up about favorite Korean actors, PSJ's name comes up a lot, and every time he's mentioned, every teacher (they're all Koreans,  not originally Korean-Americans) I know sighs, "Ohhhh, yesss..." Lol. 

There's no question that WWWSK was a PSJ vehicle,  and it was seen and marketed that way, and few actors have the chops he has, to be able to make the VP so believable and loveable, and multi dimensional. But it's clear that PMY was the right actress for Secretary Kim, and their collaboration, and their PPC hotness also made the story and the drama far better than its script. 

I love them both but why do some Solid PMY get angry when we state the fact about PSJ's popularity? It is based on facts. 

PRAISING PSJ DOES NOT ALSO MEAN WE ARE DOWNGRADING PMY.  WE ALSO PRAISE HER BASED ON FACTS

IF SOLID FANS ARE TOO SENSITIVE THEN DO NOT VISIT SHIPPERS THREAD. GO TO PARK MIN YOUNG THREAD. 

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i secretly wanted this scene to be made into WWWSK drama version hahahhhahaha.. imagine if PSJ said this in the drama.. not only us, i think PMY will hv nosebleed too.. 

Ashafjkgdsxjlhdszdh * grabs myself a tissue from the intense nosebleed* woah did the webtoon version really had a dialouge like that! oh lord why didn't they made psj do it ah i'm so mad!! & here in my wild imagination i kept thinking if psj ever said this line to pmy whether in reel or real life?:persevere:

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

I love them both but why do some Solid PMY get angry when we state the fact about PSJ's popularity? It is based on facts. 

PRAISING PSJ DOES NOT ALSO MEAN WE ARE DOWNGRADING PMY.  WE ALSO PRAISE HER BASED ON FACTS

IF SOLID FANS ARE TOO SENSITIVE THEN DO NOT VISIT SHIPPERS THREAD. GO TO PARK MIN YOUNG THREAD. 

I don't focus on the comparison between HPL and WWWSK, can you catch what I mean?  and why are you very interested in receiving my reply?  if you compare the story plot and the chemistry is natural, but if you have made a comparison to the individual project such as being a magazine cover and not being a magazine cover, is it a balanced discussion goal?  while we know in this thread is a combination of Pmy fans and psj of course.

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

i hope we can see neck kiss in the bed scene on dvd. in that scene, there was neck kiss in the script.

oh plsss do you want to see me die or what! :bawling: popping out such information which were unknown to me left & right isn't good for sanity! 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:

When herself thinks that LYJ's dialogues are very very cringy (example the Aura pose) , she thought that the only actor who can do it is PSJ.

i still don't know how psj managed to deliever those corny dialouge & pmy not cringing without breaking into full laughter! he absolutely nailed lyj character without making it too annoying or boring!

• Like 4

Annyeong chingus!!! I'm new to this threead :D I honestly did not even know something like this existed but now that im here im so excited to ship our park park couple as much as i can like the rest of you here

most kfans already know this but not many ifans know this because this news was published in only a few exclusive fan cafés and noone managed to translate that news. the thing is its true that ppc deffinitely dated before seceratary kim. thats why all those videos of pmy where shes blushing whenever anyone mentioned psj are true and the couple items etc IT'S BECAUSE THEY DID DATE!!! u can try and ask any true kfan and they'll know it's true. 

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim - that's why pmy and psj were kind of restrained (but also loving) towards each other. gosh imaginr doing all those scenes with ur ex. all those haters who say that theyre cold to each other, its in fact because they might still have feelings for each other that they try to restrain themselves and remain polite

when the news that theyre dating blew up after secreatry kim ended, it was gonna become awkward for both of them thats why pmy denied. BUT PSJ didnt say anything!! that means he probably wants her back and is still trying to win her back. guys pls pray they get back together

they most likely fell back in love during secretary kim but were too scared to take the leap again. tbh i think theyll get back together because park jin joo could convince her!!!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

@cicagw557623 

@parkparkloveu only trying to correct my mistake. I said cover girl but actually she was featured inside the magazine, not at the front page. 

then about PSJ as cover guy, just trying to tell facts that PSJ is super popular male celebrity nowadays. thats all. Becos some fans here didn't feel exactly the popularity of both of them. 

No intention to compare our PPC. 

Facts, if only PPC are not popular, this forum would never reach 700+ pages this fast and we dont have anything to talk about them. 

Chillax okay all. Everyone here loves PMY and PSJ. We talk about them because we care and we love them. 

I'm sorry again if any feel offended again reading this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rulebox3000 said:

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim

But if they're broke up why they took a chance to play in wwwsk?

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

every time i look at this scene, my eyes are focused on his lower body(?)...:wub:

Me too. Ha! There's no space for sure