Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

7 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

u really think so? for real?? okay then.. i respect ur opinion.. to each his/her own :)

I will say yes, hpl's storyline is better than wwwsk but unfortunately pdnim not execute it well and for some scenes it seems forced and not too deep. They lost the essence from the title "Her Private Life", they must keep the balance of DM's fangirling and her romance life. Thats the main disappointed, but if we look again in fact the storyline is more contained than wwwsk

9 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

You can do your own research how Park Seo Joon is always in the list of top Korean stars in the recent years.

Yes @seoseo.. you may not know PSJ well, but I a lot, and I mean a lot of people do already even before WWWSK.  

He was already famous in and outside Korea.  PMY was a talented actress, but the reality is.. WWWSK is her biggest break.  That's how people recognize her more... and now in HPL, people are recognizing her talent even further.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Sorry I don't mean to compare but if we look again the kissing scene from hpl's ep 10, we can say their lips doesn't synchronized just open mouth to mouth lol. But for WWWSK'S kiss scenes, no need to ask :lol:

• LOL 1

please don't compare wwwsk to hpl, psj to kjw, psj to pmy..<_<  just focus on our lovely parkpark couple.

btw, though old topic..in this video, ppc are really playing with foot?

20190518-221553586.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

btw,  in this video, ppc are really playing with foot?

No, I can't see their foot is touching

3 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

No, I can't see their foot is touching

i think so too. idk why netzns thought ppc were playing each other with feet in the interview. -_-

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

in this video, ppc are really playing with foot?

im not sure if they were playing footsie in that vid coz they looked pretty nonchalant to me.. maybe coincidental foot movement? (coincidence again lol) :joy:

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

maybe coincidental foot movement? (coincidence again lol

Because they're coincidence couple :lol:

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

i think so too. idk why netzns thought ppc were playing each other with feet in the interview. -_-

I don't see their foot touching either.. BUT the fact that PSJ kept it so close like that.. lol! 

these two are such a teaaaase! 

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

@seoseo

I know you are solid PMY and I also love her but let us not be blind fans here and face REALITY. You can do your own research how Park Seo Joon is always in the list of top Korean stars in the recent years. The most prestigious new list he is in is Forbes 2019 which was based on his 2018 popularity, income and overall activities. PMY is not in the list yet hopefully soon. Yes PSJ became super popular after FFMW but even before then he was already praised in She Was Pretty . He already had a long list of RomComs in his Filmography. He was already called RomCom King long before PMY did WWWSK.

Have you been to Korea? You can see PSJ photos there literally in every corner. If you watched HPL live, you can also see PSJ CFs. 

For sure his mega popularity is also one of the biggest factors for the success of WWWSK. You said yourself you do not like WWWSK storyline vs HPL so why did WWWSK had blockbuster ratings. Of course star factor of the cast is a plus.  

That why i just say psj just got popularity after ffmw..that it..i mentions right he popular after ffmw..he got many cf so on after that..he just got out at luck time while so many of big star in army..he lucky with time..pmy don't need in that kind of list like forbes..she will not let her private thing getting exposed...she already had that kind of list thing along time ago..what so big thing about fake forbes list...pmy already got all popularity even before psj got it now..psj just start but pmy already  start along time ago..she doesn't need popularity like rising star like psj anymore..she not rising star..

23 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

Yes @seoseo.. you may not know PSJ well, but I a lot, and I mean a lot of people do already even before WWWSK.  

He was already famous in and outside Korea.  PMY was a talented actress, but the reality is.. WWWSK is her biggest break.  That's how people recognize her more... and now in HPL, people are recognizing her talent even further.

No her biggest is sungkwang scandal and follow by city hunter..than she haitus 2year and than her popularity low down after that got back popularity after healer..than she go to chinese market than her popularity slow down again and gain back at wwwsk more te asian market..her popularity up and down..

26 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

please don't compare wwwsk to hpl, psj to kjw, psj to pmy..<_<  just focus on our lovely parkpark couple.

20190518-221553586.gif

I like this idea..jusy don't start compare and say bad thing about pmy..don't like it..if you all want to delusional about shipper ok..but please don't  say bad thing about other just to make your ship look real..

13 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

BUT the fact that PSJ kept it so close like that.. lol! 

because his legs are sooo long?:D

29 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I was in the thread when this was discussed(lurking around) apparently their feet were grazing each other, and you’ll think a gentleman like PSJ would know to have some boundaries when you grazed a ladies’s feet once,  but throughout the live chat, it was pretty much a push and pull interaction if you know what I mean... :lol:

My own thought about it is, they wanted some action to themselves but realised that they were being watched on tv so decided to do some fleeting (flirting+feet) action.:P

3 minutes ago, seoseo said:

I like this idea..jusy don't start compare and say bad thing about pmy..don't like it..if you all want to delusional about shipper ok..but please don't  say bad thing about other just to make your ship look real..

ok.. hold it right there.. we never said anything bad about anyone. 

"Make our ship LOOK REAL"?.. 

You may read delulus here.. but we are not delusional. there's a difference.

I'm sorry that you don't like everything you read here.. but most of them are facts, you may not agree with them, but you just have to accept them.. as we have always respected what you are posting here.  Since we have something in common anyway, we both love PMY.

6 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I really like this position of them. :lol:

5c7178e3a30677fa1ef637e920cdff42.jpg

and this position too:D:wub:

• Love 1

Just now, twoparkcouple said:

and this position too

What you guys think? Is there possibility that her thigh touch his 'you know what I mean' ^_^ sorry I'm in pervert mode lol

• LOL 3

i wonder if the sister from cosmo came home yet? we’ve been waiting so long for her updates.. :sweatingbullets:.. hehehe... 

cant believe nobody in that hall spill anything about PPC.. if i was there i would be live tweeting evey single movement.. 

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

because his legs are sooo long?:D

yesss.. but he could've put it back to where it was before.. or maybe move it.  But he chose to keep it there, because he noticed that PMYs foot was moving too.. LOL! 

This happened to me before... and yes we were flirting subtly. :joy: