Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

@cicagw557623 

@parkparkloveu only trying to correct my mistake. I said cover girl but actually she was featured inside the magazine, not at the front page. 

then about PSJ as cover guy, just trying to tell facts that PSJ is super popular male celebrity nowadays. thats all. Becos some fans here didn't feel exactly the popularity of both of them. 

No intention to compare our PPC. 

Facts, if only PPC are not popular, this forum would never reach 700+ pages this fast and we dont have anything to talk about them. 

Chillax okay all. Everyone here loves PMY and PSJ. We talk about them because we care and we love them. 

I'm sorry again if any feel offended again reading this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rulebox3000 said:

IT'S BECAUSE THEY DID DATE!!! u can try and ask any true kfan and they'll know it's true. 

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim

what? @twoparkcouple is it true they broke up? ive nvr heard anything like this bfore

7 minutes ago, rulebox3000 said:

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim

But if they're broke up why they took a chance to play in wwwsk?

1 minute ago, twoparkcouple said:

every time i look at this scene, my eyes are focused on his lower body(?)...:wub:

Me too. Ha! There's no space for sure

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

every time i look at this scene, my eyes are focused on his lower body(?)...:wub:

my eyes are focused on his bare chest lol

• LOL 4

34 minutes ago, rulebox3000 said:

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim -

hi welcome:)

idk where you heard this kind of wrong info. but there was no rumor ppc broke up just before wwwsk. please don't spread wrong info.

ppc dating rumor has started since Oct, 2017 before wwwsk in Korea. and it led to during wwwsk and after wwwsk.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, rulebox3000 said:

Annyeong chingus!!! I'm new to this threead :D I honestly did not even know something like this existed but now that im here im so excited to ship our park park couple as much as i can like the rest of you here

most kfans already know this but not many ifans know this because this news was published in only a few exclusive fan cafés and noone managed to translate that news. the thing is its true that ppc deffinitely dated before seceratary kim. thats why all those videos of pmy where shes blushing whenever anyone mentioned psj are true and the couple items etc IT'S BECAUSE THEY DID DATE!!! u can try and ask any true kfan and they'll know it's true. 

but the thing is is that pmy and psj broke up right before secretary kim - that's why pmy and psj were kind of restrained (but also loving) towards each other. gosh imaginr doing all those scenes with ur ex. all those haters who say that theyre cold to each other, its in fact because they might still have feelings for each other that they try to restrain themselves and remain polite

when the news that theyre dating blew up after secreatry kim ended, it was gonna become awkward for both of them thats why pmy denied. BUT PSJ didnt say anything!! that means he probably wants her back and is still trying to win her back. guys pls pray they get back together

they most likely fell back in love during secretary kim but were too scared to take the leap again. tbh i think theyll get back together because park jin joo could convince her!!!

Hi @rulebox3000 welcome aboard

Oh my gosh is it true?? Really? For real?

15 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

pervert mode on

my focus is on even a better sight! his unbuttoned shirt & his exposed chest B)

36 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

woah did the webtoon version really had a dialouge like that!

Kim Miso and VP Lee are WILD in the webtoon hahahah.. they have sex all the times bfore getting married.. that’s how baby TaeYang is conceived bfore the wedding.. if they follow the webtoon to a T, i think the drama will be rated R muahahahahha

• LOL 2

Just now, mimixemix said:

I wonder if you guys saved all of these yummy stuffs on your phone or any other device??

Important ones which makes my flutter everytime i watch it is saved on my phone. & rest of them are saved on my ig & pc :P

4 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Kim Miso and VP Lee are WILD in the webtoon hahahah.. they have sex all the times bfore getting married.. that’s how baby TaeYang is conceived bfore the wedding.

woah daebak!! Well i shouldn't be suprised given the scenes where lyj was consistently asking miso to spend the night in his house :sweatingbullets:

& i thought their baby was born shortly after they got married not before! :/

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

I wonder if you guys saved all of these yummy stuffs on your phone or any other device??

on my iphone, ipad, laptop, home desktop u name it girl.. ..~~cant help it im a dedicated perv~

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Only eps 13 I saved on my phone lol but all of the yummy scenes I saved on my ig so I can check it anytime anywhere :P

If the facts that they dated before and broke up before wwwsk, I still cant believe it.

They seems to be TOO COOL to say hi to each other at the beginning AAA2017. And COOL enough to act like they are ex couple during wwwsk. And COOL enough to praise each other. Dont you hate your ex for breaking up? they seems to be TOO COOL.

If they checking out each other, that might be true. Secret crush.