[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

There are two guys from the cast who are going, the office guy who always boasts he is smart and a graduate of prestigious university and the intern. 

The rest of the ones going are Team PSJ and Team PMY :glasses:

but who knows? Maybe there are others who will arrive on the succeeding days.

Hats off to PSJ. He is the busiest of them all and he made time for this :heart:

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I know we are all ecstatic that PSJ and PMY are going... but are the other supporting casts really not going?? Seriously? That's kind of a bummer. 

Also, if that's not true and they can make it, we better be careful since I already saw posts on IG grabbing that misinformation from here. :huh:

hmm but that most supporting actors can't attend is true. ahh seems like actor Bae hyun sung(intern) and Kim jung woon going to Phuket. but i agree we shoud be careful

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I know we are all ecstatic that PSJ and PMY are going... but are the other supporting casts really not going?? Seriously? That's kind of a bummer. 

Also, if that's not true and they can make it, we better be careful since I already saw posts on IG grabbing that misinformation from here. :huh:

I think at this point nothing is confirmed except for Hwang Bora and Kang Ki Young right? Oh and maybe Pyo Ye Jin as she seems to still be in Canada?

PMY mentioned during the fanmeet that their chatgroup will be active again once they go on their thai trip so i can’t imagine why she would say that if no one else is going?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

hmm but that most supporting actors can't attend is true. ahh seems like actor Bae hyun sung(intern) and Park jun hwan going to Phuket. but i agree we shoud be careful

Somebody has posted your comment in IG....goodness...how can they do that without asking permission from the orginal poster.  This is soompi and not IG

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Somebody has posted your comment in IG....goodness...how can they do that without asking permission from the orginal poster.

agree... 

if they are extracting comments from here they should have ask first.. if they copy and paste the comment from here to ig

immediately report the account's name...

unless the IG account is the same person who posted the comments here.. 

to all the lurkers:

we are all delusional here so don't take the comments seriously  and bring to your IG account :expressionless: 

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

What's with Blue Hearts anyway, the team are using it again now :glasses:

Ikr. His stylist even posted story with a huge heart in it and even carefully tagged that blue heart seperately in her latest post at the airport. LOL. 

Her stylist, his stylist and even his boss used that blue heart when posting sth involving them, so that blue heart must hold some meaning. We’re not delulu I guess. 

• Like 13

He look tired.. and its great that he is looks calm as a lamb going to airport, coming just days ago from London....

If most of the cast cant come, its worrying what netizens are gonna bash them again, but really they- SJ and MY- should just make their fans and themselves happy and the antis can just explode with jealousy:D

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Just back from dinner and the party has been started here!!woohooo,, so the last update is no other casts will joining the reward vacation? Even the PD nim? It's really a honeymoon for LYJ and KMS and maybe preweeding shoot of PSJ and PMY.. They have stylists, managers, and maybe photographer.. *delulu on* :P

I was really surprised that PSJ can rearrange his hectic schedule for this trip,,, he really shows us what his top priority right know.. He might be a busy man, but he would definately put his lovely one first! He is indeed a family man..You got my respect captain!!

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

She’s in PHUKET now. She was actually trying to avoid attention by wearing mask but it’s great to see her beautiful smile. Maybe she was happy that the staff recognized her (or is it becuz she’s meeting him soon after weeks).:love:

• Like 12
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

Just now, seratward01 said:

Just back from dinner and the party has been started here!!woohooo,, so the last update is no other casts will joining the reward vacation? Even the PD nim? It's really a honeymoon for LYJ and KMS and maybe preweeding shoot of PSJ and PMY.. They have stylists, managers, and maybe photographer.. *delulu on* :P

I was really surprised that PSJ can rearrange his hectic schedule for this trip,,, he really shows us what his top priority right know.. He might be a busy man, but he would definately put his lovely one first! He is indeed a family man..You got my respect captain!!

No, we don't have this confirmed that no one else is going so we have to be careful and not start that rumour.

That said, we are delighted that PSJ is able to make it despite his busy schedule!

3 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

She’s in PHUKET now. She was actually trying to avoid attention by wearing mask but it’s great to see her beautiful smile. Maybe she was happy that the staff recognized her (or is it becuz she’s meeting him soon after weeks).:love:

AWWWWWW.. she looks happppyyy... :wub:

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, seratward01 said:

PD nim going to Phuket.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Omg that bright smile of her :wub::wub:  So lovely 

She can no longer make ninja moves, everybody knows secretary Kim lol 

Edit: even if the supporting actors can't go, they still have a lot of people going such as the whole staff who has been working with them the past few months

• Like 11

Wow, girls. What a hectic day, huh..

From the DVD confirmation productions to reward vacation. Instead of reviewing my tomorrow schedule, here I am reading everyone post from page to page  (still reading all of your posts since I came late to the party :sweatingbullets:). One thing for sure, I just realize that shipping is hard nowadays. Goodness gracious. 

Whatever it is, dear PMY and PSJ, both of you have my respect and admiration. It takes a very strong person to get out of such a tough spot, especially when dealing with the media and haters. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. :heart:

Back to "reading mode" (100+ pages to go). Pray for me :no_mouth:.  BTW, both of them look so happy :wub:

• Like 11

Was it an immigration officer that took pictures of her? To be honest, pmy looked surprise that theyre taking pictures of her. Was it just me who sees that? Sorry for being debby downer, i could be wrong. But its good to see her arrived safely, and so beautiful too.

• Like 7