[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

reading aticles of supporting actors, Kang ki young, Hwang bo ra, Pyo ye jin, Chan sung, Lee tae hwan, Kang hong sung, ye won, Hong ji yoon, Lee yoo jun can't attend the reward trip because of next drama&musical schedule. :glasses:

:joy: so only psj, pmy and wwwsk crews then lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

reading aticles of supporting actors, Kang ki young, Hwang bo ra, Pyo ye jin, Chan sung, Lee tae hwan, Kang hong sung, ye won, Hong ji yoon, Lee yoo jun can't attend the reward trip because of next drama&musical schedule. :glasses:

You're not joking, are you? So who will be coming?  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

OMG.. is this WWWSK version 2..

only two of them plus crew members and pd Park... :lol: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Maybe for DVD version of Young Joon and Mi So's Honeymoon? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Well well.. my internet connection has been quite a headache since morning and I was trying to find a way to get this news that my Parks are going to be together again...phew..my hard works have been rewarded...SJsshi looks tired I agree but he's going to stay at the hotel with his beloved most of the time for the coming few days so I'm not worried for him at all (you know what I mean) :kiss_wink: ...I'd have partied with all of you at my place today if I could lol...since it's out of my reach, let's just fill up pages with our buttery, cheesy delusional speculations about our favorite OTP and keep this thread as fun, as joyous as possible...love ya all :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, sugohesso said:

Well well.. my internet connection has been quite a headache since morning and I was trying to find a way to get this news that my Parks are going to be together again...phew..my hard works have been rewarded...SJsshi looks tired I agree but he's going to stay at the hotel with his beloved most of the time for the coming few days so I'm not worried for him at all (you know what I mean) :kiss_wink: ...I'd have partied with all of you at my place today if I could lol...since it's out of my reach, let's just fill up pages with our buttery, cheesy delusional speculations about our favorite OTP and keep this thread as fun, as joyous as possible...love ya all :wub:

I love all of you too :sweat_smile: Captain said. Now you all can start turning on your delulu mode, dirty-minded mode, whatever mode you like :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

LOL who’s left to go then? who would be the cover for them I wonder :) This news makes it even more obvious who SJ tried to fix his hectic schedule to join the trip for. Of course it can’t be Park PD nim right :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

26 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

LOL who’s left to go then? who would be the cover for them I wonder :) This news makes it even more obvious who SJ tried to fix his hectic schedule to join the trip for. Of course it can’t be Park PD nim right :phew:

Our Captain said he and PD nim have the same code. You'll never know. It may be the best plot twist :joy:

31 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Why do I have a feeling that PMY is already in Phuket. She was not spotted anywhere in SG yesterday. Maybe she travelled yesterday while everyone are expecting WWWSK to arrive in Thailand today. :glasses:

Respect for your analyzing skill. I think that might be the case. She might have sneaked out of SG yesterday while no one was expecting

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Why do I have a feeling that PMY is already in Phuket. She was not spotted anywhere in SG yesterday. Maybe she travelled yesterday while everyone are expecting WWWSK to arrive in Thailand today. :glasses:

Even if she travelled yesterday she will still be spotted by someone .... my guess she is not travelling by air unless she is taking the last flight out of Singapore tonight....what if they changed venue hahaha....this is crazy:glasses:  when everyone was thinking Park Seo Joon cannot make it.... actually it's Park Min Young who chickened out waaaahhhhh oh no :bawling:.   Park Min Young forgive me but I'm gonna cut your hair short if you do that to Park Seo Joon lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

1 minute ago, saved2K said:

Even if she travelled yesterday she will still be spotted by someone .... my guess she is not travelling by air unless she is taking the last flight out of Singapore tonight....what if they changed venue hahaha....this is crazy:glasses:

Wait. You mean she was swimming from SG to Phuket? :sweat_smile:

4 minutes ago, Inetz said:

I want to see PMY, I miss her beautiful face and smile already :dissapointed:

It is reserved for our Captain only this week :joy:

• LOL 5

5 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Wait. You mean she was swimming from SG to Phuket? :sweat_smile:

It is reserved for our Captain only this week :joy:

Actually you can take the train or travel by land from Singapore to Phuket but I doubt she would do that

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Even if she travelled yesterday she will still be spotted by someone .... my guess she is not travelling by air unless she is taking the last flight out of Singapore tonight....what if they changed venue hahaha....this is crazy:glasses:  when everyone was thinking Park Seo Joon cannot make it.... actually it's Park Min Young who chickened out waaaahhhhh oh no :bawling:.   Park Min Young forgive me but I'm gonna cut your hair short if you do that to Park Seo Joon lol

Hahaha Namoo even has the Reward Vacation written on her official calendar. She talked about the trip without being asked in SG.

She will go but she will avoid media. She has always been ninja. We may say her popularity has even increased now after WWWSK that she will be recognized but recently, no one spotted her arriving in Paris.  

:glasses:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2