Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

The blue bracelet is UNICEF LV Make A Promise Special Edition Bracelets :D

I am so proud of how brave our ship captain is. He arranged his schedule to be able to go to Phuket and he did not mind the nosy media and the persistent rumors. :glasses:

• Like 17

So man of him to go! Wished he would go, but still surprised he actually is going haha, cos he can actually use his movie filming as an excuse not to go. Guess his desire to go vacay with Min Young is stronger :D Can't wait for Min Young's airport pics!

• Like 11

This just shows how much the drama means to both of them to do a reward trip and attend without hesitation and despite the rumours that occurred. It didn’t sway them to back out and I think there is a lot we don’t know about the bond within the entire WWWSK crew! 

It was a fun drama to watch, imagine how it was BTS and during off set times! :warning:

PMY And PSJ staff also are sooo close they posted pics together on IG often also. So this trip is for their hard work too. 

• Like 16

reading aticles of supporting actors, Kang ki young, Hwang bo ra, Pyo ye jin, Chan sung, Lee tae hwan, Kang hong sung, ye won, Hong ji yoon, Lee yoo jun can't attend the reward trip because of next drama&musical schedule. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 11

3 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

reading aticles of supporting actors, Kang ki young, Hwang bo ra, Pyo ye jin, Chan sung, Lee tae hwan, Kang hong sung, ye won, Hong ji yoon, Lee yoo jun can't attend the reward trip because of next drama&musical schedule. :glasses:

:joy: so only psj, pmy and wwwsk crews then lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

You're not joking, are you? So who will be coming?  

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

OMG.. is this WWWSK version 2..

only two of them plus crew members and pd Park... :lol: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Maybe for DVD version of Young Joon and Mi So's Honeymoon? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

where is Park Min Young?  No photos of her flying out of Singapore :anguished:  The great ninja must have done it again....sneaking in and out without being noticed????

• Like 5

Well well.. my internet connection has been quite a headache since morning and I was trying to find a way to get this news that my Parks are going to be together again...phew..my hard works have been rewarded...SJsshi looks tired I agree but he's going to stay at the hotel with his beloved most of the time for the coming few days so I'm not worried for him at all (you know what I mean) :kiss_wink: ...I'd have partied with all of you at my place today if I could lol...since it's out of my reach, let's just fill up pages with our buttery, cheesy delusional speculations about our favorite OTP and keep this thread as fun, as joyous as possible...love ya all :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

1 minute ago, sugohesso said:

Well well.. my internet connection has been quite a headache since morning and I was trying to find a way to get this news that my Parks are going to be together again...phew..my hard works have been rewarded...SJsshi looks tired I agree but he's going to stay at the hotel with his beloved most of the time for the coming few days so I'm not worried for him at all (you know what I mean) :kiss_wink: ...I'd have partied with all of you at my place today if I could lol...since it's out of my reach, let's just fill up pages with our buttery, cheesy delusional speculations about our favorite OTP and keep this thread as fun, as joyous as possible...love ya all :wub:

I love all of you too :sweat_smile: Captain said. Now you all can start turning on your delulu mode, dirty-minded mode, whatever mode you like :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Why do I have a feeling that PMY is already in Phuket. She was not spotted anywhere in SG yesterday. Maybe she travelled yesterday while everyone are expecting WWWSK to arrive in Thailand today. :glasses:

• Like 12

33 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

LOL who’s left to go then? who would be the cover for them I wonder :) This news makes it even more obvious who SJ tried to fix his hectic schedule to join the trip for. Of course it can’t be Park PD nim right :phew:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

26 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

LOL who’s left to go then? who would be the cover for them I wonder :) This news makes it even more obvious who SJ tried to fix his hectic schedule to join the trip for. Of course it can’t be Park PD nim right :phew:

Our Captain said he and PD nim have the same code. You'll never know. It may be the best plot twist :joy:

31 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Why do I have a feeling that PMY is already in Phuket. She was not spotted anywhere in SG yesterday. Maybe she travelled yesterday while everyone are expecting WWWSK to arrive in Thailand today. :glasses:

Respect for your analyzing skill. I think that might be the case. She might have sneaked out of SG yesterday while no one was expecting

• Like 2
  • LOL 5