[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Actually you can take the train or travel by land from Singapore to Phuket but I doubt she would do that

Yeah, she can take car or train  to phuket from singapore right. She's said she will be going to phuket in Singapore right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Actually you can take the train or travel by land from Singapore to Phuket but I doubt she would do that

Yeah it's like over 16 hrs driving. Not sure about train though. 

Anyway, I think she made the right decision to arrive tomorrow morning. Let our captain have a good rest tonight. He is so tired. Tomorrow he will start using his vitaminyoung :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

21 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Even if she travelled yesterday she will still be spotted by someone .... my guess she is not travelling by air unless she is taking the last flight out of Singapore tonight....what if they changed venue hahaha....this is crazy:glasses:  when everyone was thinking Park Seo Joon cannot make it.... actually it's Park Min Young who chickened out waaaahhhhh oh no :bawling:.   Park Min Young forgive me but I'm gonna cut your hair short if you do that to Park Seo Joon lol

Keke don’t freak out. She wont bail on him. While other supporting cast couldn’t make it becuz of either a drama or a musical engagement, he has a movie and tons of cfs to film but he still managed to fix the schedule just to be there for her, remember? Don’t think she will leave him there alone partying with Park PDnim. :yum:

Probably she will take an early flight tmr to avoid the press. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I know we are all ecstatic that PSJ and PMY are going... but are the other supporting casts really not going?? Seriously? That's kind of a bummer. 

Also, if that's not true and they can make it, we better be careful since I already saw posts on IG grabbing that misinformation from here. :huh:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1