[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

3 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

Was it an immigration officer that took pictures of her? To be honest, pmy looked surprise that theyre taking pictures of her. Was it just me who sees that? Sorry for being debby downer, i could be wrong. But its good to see her arrived safely, and so beautiful too.

She’s a money exchange staff so I think it’s alright. And yes MY was surprised but I suppose if she felt offended, she might’ve asked them to delete or not to post the photos.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

Was it an immigration officer that took pictures of her? To be honest, pmy looked surprise that theyre taking pictures of her. Was it just me who sees that? Sorry for being debby downer, i could be wrong. But its good to see her arrived safely, and so beautiful too.

Ah She is at one of the currency exchange booths . I’ve been to Phuket airport and that section is after arrivals! 

Personal Cameras aren’t even allowed during or near immigration checks anyway! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Omg that bright smile of her :wub::wub:  So lovely 

She can no longer make ninja moves, everybody knows secretary Kim lol 

Edit: even if the supporting actors can't go, they still have a lot of people going such as the whole staff who has been working with them the past few months

Yup, I was about to say the same thing. A reward trip for the cast and crew means the whole team that worked in the drama... On screen and off screen... 

So, PSJ and PMY would not be alone.. They would have minimum10 people around them... And this just their stylists... We should think of the behind the camera crew would add up to another 20 minimum.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I think it's a money changer that took pics, not entirely sure though. She's looking amazing! There will be lots of photos from the Thai fans I think

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

I agree with you. Actually in my country, that's totally illegal. You can't use your phone or even have it out while you're going through immigration for security purposes. I can imagine the stricter rules for immigration officers. 

Funny, these days I feel like we're playing "Where's Waldo?" or "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" Lol! It's a full time job just tracking these two down!? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Oh, sorry for making the wrong assumption :)

as long as our girl is ok with it. If it was me, you bet i’ll be on my slippers with sweatshirts and no makeup on. Its gotta be hard having the need to look that perfect and to maintain it.

• Like 6

Been out of the thread for a couple of hours and i noticed that it moved forward a couple of pages. Hoping it stays this way after the trip as well :rolleyes:.

By the way, both PSJ and PMY might just have a given Monday Blues a different meaning, just seeing them is more than capable of making your Mondays a happier and enjoyable one. 

I also liked how secretive PSJ was about his intention about going to the Phuket trip or not whether it was (unintentional or intentional), for me at least it keeps the hype and attention on him and also takes away the potential rumors of him and PMY dating albeit for a little while.

Will continue to stay tuned for more photos of their Phuket Trip and some other things*:lol:

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

I've been to that It's a money currency exchange booths .

3 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

I agree with you. Actually in my country, that's totally illegal. You can't use your phone or even have it out while you're going through immigration for security purposes. I can imagine the stricter rules for immigration officers. 

Funny, these days I feel like we're playing "Where's Waldo?" or "Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?" Lol! It's a full time job just tracking these two down!? 

I know right? I remember my husband getting yelled at just for turning on his phone while queuing on immigration while right infront of us a bunch of french teenagers busy talking on the phone for quite sometime. Oh to be asian.

since i’ve never shipped anyone before, this is kinda funny. I cant imagine what went thru pmy and psj mind if they read this forum, it must have blown their mind, all this lurking, ig stalking and all of the theories.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

Yup, I was about to say the same thing. A reward trip for the cast and crew means the whole team that worked in the drama... On screen and off screen... 

So, PSJ and PMY would not be alone.. They would have minimum10 people around them... And this just their stylists... We should think of the behind the camera crew would add up to another 20 minimum.

yes, I read the article that wwwsk actors&staff about 100 people go to the reward trip in Phuket

• Like 11

I wonder what kind of Activites are planned for this trip ahaha.

The airport is at the north part of the island, I wonder if they’ll stay by the beach property or like a hotel in a not so touristy part of Phuket and closed off/private. Patong is like the most famous area but can’t see them staying in that end.

soo curious ahaha 

This thread has jumped so far and now the day is over. Phuket trip and confirmation of the dvd has me going to sleep happy now :wub:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

yes, I read the article that wwwsk actors&staff about 100 people go to the reward trip in Phuket

Does it mean theyre going to reserve a resort just for all wwwsk people? Cause if theyre not, then theres a chance for candid pictures thats taken by fans at their resort.

• Like 3

Did any of you read the Knetz reactions? (i.e hitting birds with one stone, worst than ajuhmmas asking for free sample)..my golly so ridiculous!!!

Like the stars owe them like something. Just so happy and proud of international fans who are very supportive of these two, defending them from all those embittered comments. 

Enjoy your much deserved reward trip, ParkPark couple.\c",)/ <3

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Does it mean theyre going to reserve a resort just for all wwwsk people? Cause if theyre not, then theres a chance for candid pictures thats taken by fans at their resort.

as i know, in the drama reward trip, they usually reserve a hotel or resort for all cast&crew for private.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

I get the impression one of the reasons, PSJ tried hard to join ( besides the obvious reason kkk) that the 3Park will be playing host for all the staff involved during filming for this reward vacation. During the dramachat, they talked about the bonding with the filming staff on site quite strong since they were on set almost the whole day - most around the same age group so they were quite  on friendly terms with all of them and  usually ending the day with drinking together.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

as i know, in the drama reward trip, they usually reserve a hotel or resort for all cast&crew for private.

There goes my hopes for candid pictures. 

Psj looked so happy in almost all of the pictures this time. So different with the pictures got taken before his flight to uk. Even though its obvious that hes tired, he still make time for this trip. You could tell from all of his work schedule before this trip he tried to squeezed that many jobs with a very short amount of time. If its not a symptoms of a smitten man...

• Like 9

I love these two for they are really tough....defying gravity....absolutely a rare find among celebrities.  Knetz has no power over them lol....let them wag their tongue till they drop dead.....these 2 will still make more money than them....live a happier life than them and will continue to chase after the things that will make them most happy.  That's life....only those who dare swim against the tide can really find true happiness.  They will be ok.... for the worst thing that could happen to anybody is to allow others to live your life for you.  I love these 2 even more and I pity those Knetz more and more each day for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....what could be more pitiful than living a life full of bitterness.  Only losers find pleasure in putting down other people

• Like 23

As for me I'm just so happy seeing their bright smiles and knowing that they can both rest and sleep soundly tonight because they are together after missing each other for around two weeks (or maybe they will not really get enough rest, if you know what I mean... ;))

• Like 2
  • LOL 8