[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

47 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

Please dont get angry at me, but i actually thought that its psj that seems to be very bold on his approach and doesnt seem to give a damn about the awful comments and the dating rumour.

Psj got so frustrated on the news that pmy got the role due to his recommendation rather than her own merits, which shows how he doesnt want people to undermine pmy.

psj denied and stated how the ig posts that they seemingly travel abroad together is false and how everything is a mere coincidences, while pmy said how that news unsettled her mother.

psj actually did not denies the rumour about their dating *i could be wrong,please correct me if i’m wrong* all he does is circling around the question without answering it, and he actually stating how due to the wwwsk he might develop feelings as pmy is very pretty, While pmy blantantly denied that theyre dating.

psj actually posted a banner after the rumour that theyre dating comes out, it was either to proof that the dating rumour is not true and for people to focus more on the casts or to show how he doesnt care what those people that bad mouthing him said about him.

Psj posted a near identical picture a mere days from pmy. 

While pmy was very cautious and tries to avoid any rumors between them two, as seen on the video of them cutting the cake. And its very understandable as its always the women thats being blamed, and in this case she was known to date a very famous actor before, and chances are she might repeat it again.

It kind of shows that if they do date each other, it was pmy whos trying so hard to hide the fact, while psj was so transparent. 

Gosh i reread this post and realize how crazy I sounded :sweatingbullets:

No it's ok.... I don't think it's as simple as just admitting and things will be ok.  Knowing Knetz...they will always find something new to bash because they literally breath on those kind of things.  Some people find their self worth by the number of likes they get whether in their IG, FB or comment posts.  When I say I pity them.... I mean it.

PSJ got a lot of bashing because he can't give a strong denial.... what Park Min Young did was damage control...  I think that's the right thing to do.  I cannot Imagine the damage it will make on PMY if PSJ made a strong denial.  He is the man, it is just right for him to protect her.  I don't think PMY is cautious at all.  She could just say no to the possibility of them dating in the future but instead gave an open ended answer.  They were in sync in their answers.  If she is cautious.... she will not join the reward trip.  And honestly, she will never have accepted this drama.  (P.S.  I am coming from the position that they were already dating prior to WWWSK hehehe but remember this is delulu land where there is only a thin dividing line between logic and delusion)

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

I was wondering what knetz meant so I googled it and one of the first results that came out was “what is knetz and why don’t they have a life” and it cracked me up :joy:

I’m also wondering why it’s such a big deal if they’re dating and why knetz have such big hate. Just to clarify, knetz means Korean netizens in general, right? Is the ParkPark couple not well-loved in Korea? Or is this a cultural thing (like, co-workers are not supposed to fall in love or something)?

Sorry for the ignorance. :sweatingbullets:

No celebrity dating is a big deal to them.  The first time I read a news about dating scandal ....I thought it's like a sex scandal but lo and behold....it's just having an honest to goodness love relationship between 2 healthy individual hehehe.

I remember a few years ago Lee Byung Hun was involved in a big scandal too but look at him now.... His latest drama Mr. Sunshine is one of the biggest budgeted dramas in Korea and it's getting very high rating and mind you it's on a paid channel

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

53 minutes ago, luvxuvkuv said:

I was wondering what knetz meant so I googled it and one of the first results that came out was “what is knetz and why don’t they have a life” and it cracked me up :joy:

I’m also wondering why it’s such a big deal if they’re dating and why knetz have such big hate. Just to clarify, knetz means Korean netizens in general, right? Is the ParkPark couple not well-loved in Korea? Or is this a cultural thing (like, co-workers are not supposed to fall in love or something)?

Sorry for the ignorance. :sweatingbullets:

Not sure about the cultural thing but I think we should keep in mind that the comments we're reading from the Knetz (on NetizenBuzz) come from a very specific portal site (called Nate) that is notorious for representing the more irrational/rude/awful/hateful k-netizens and don't represent the opinions of the general netizens even! A better way to gauge the reaction of the general public is to look at Naver, where generally the more ~level-headed people go. I scanned the comments on Naver and they seem to be overwhelmingly positive (sympathetic, even .. saying they're sorry on behalf of the nasty media) or at the very least, neutral :) So, I would say that we can take a breather and should try to avoid going on NetizenBuzz/Nate, because we're only ever going to find salty people :P

// also just to add onto @saved2K,  comments like "your career is over" and "say goodbye to your image" don't mean ANYTHING because the public (not just Korean, but in the West too) has a tendency to forgive/excuse powerful males even when they do illegal/problematic/morally corrupt things (as we all know :(. I can't count on my fingers how many male stars have been threatened by k-netizens, only for them to 'bounce back' unscathed. It's really gross :( 

In our case, our king, :P PSJ , hasn't even done anything wrong, so all this ~bashing will subside soon :) I was also really concerned with the comments in the beginning too, but I know they don't hold much water. I just stick to the positive vibes in this forum now :) 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5

10 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

Please dont get angry at me, but i actually thought that its psj that seems to be very bold on his approach and doesnt seem to give a damn about the awful comments and the dating rumour.

Psj got so frustrated on the news that pmy got the role due to his recommendation rather than her own merits, which shows how he doesnt want people to undermine pmy.

psj denied and stated how the ig posts that they seemingly travel abroad together is false and how everything is a mere coincidences, while pmy said how that news unsettled her mother.

psj actually did not denies the rumour about their dating *i could be wrong,please correct me if i’m wrong* all he does is circling around the question without answering it, and he actually stating how due to the wwwsk he might develop feelings as pmy is very pretty, While pmy blantantly denied that theyre dating.

psj actually posted a banner after the rumour that theyre dating comes out, it was either to proof that the dating rumour is not true and for people to focus more on the casts or to show how he doesnt care what those people that bad mouthing him said about him.

Psj posted a near identical picture a mere days from pmy. 

While pmy was very cautious and tries to avoid any rumors between them two, as seen on the video of them cutting the cake. And its very understandable as its always the women thats being blamed, and in this case she was known to date a very famous actor before, and chances are she might repeat it again.

It kind of shows that if they do date each other, it was pmy whos trying so hard to hide the fact, while psj was so transparent. 

Gosh i reread this post and realize how crazy I sounded :sweatingbullets:

Haha, you don’t really need to worry that much, with all due respect to PSJ, I kind of feel (my personal opinion) between LMH and PSJ, back then when PMY was bashed so hard for dating everyone’s *dream man* (LMH) at that time and also possibly because PMY was at the fledging stages of her career so many felt that she was trying to elevate her popularity and it was a real bad experience for her.

Now, in the present, between PSJ and PMY, I could be wrong on this and feel free to correct me if there’s a need to, but I think PMY might be the more desirable one (in terms of recognition and popularity), not saying that PSJ is not popular, he still is but probably PMY edges it since technically she’s been in the industry for 12 years compared to PSJ’s 7.

I’m also pretty sure PSJ might have at least known about what happened the last time PMY’s relationship status went public, so he probably went the extra mile to take any extra flak from Knetz in order to lessen the hate that would have been usually channeled towards the woman in the scandal (PMY in this case).

Also if you take things at face value, like what many shippers have managed to understand from the reports about their dating rumors some pages back, there wasn’t a straight denial from the both of them. If my memory serves me well, PSJ said something about I cannot guarantee what will happen in the future, so we’ll see and PMY did reply with an answer no comment when the most straightforward way to deal with it would be to give a big fat NO or she could just said he’s just a junior that I look up to etc.

P.S: I know this has been mentioned before, but this is a shipper’s forum, where one can touch on the most unbelievable of scenarios where one’s imagination is the limit, no matter how delusional it could be from a logical point of view,  this is the place for everyone to be creative with their thoughts and also potential harbor hopes of a couple in a drama ending up together in real life. 

Keep up the good work everyone! Loving all the positive vibes here! :rolleyes:

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, thranduils said:

Not sure about the cultural thing but I think we should keep in mind that the comments we're reading from the Knetz (on NetizenBuzz) come from a very specific portal site (called Nate) that is notorious for representing the more irrational/rude/awful/hateful k-netizens and don't represent the opinions of the general netizens even! A better way to gauge the reaction of the general public is to look at Naver, where generally the more ~level-headed people go. I scanned the comments on Naver and they seem to be overwhelmingly positive (sympathetic, even .. saying they're sorry on behalf of the nasty media) or at the very least, neutral :) So, I would say that we can take a breather and should try to avoid going on NetizenBuzz/Nate, because we're only ever going to find salty people :P

// also just to add onto @saved2K  comments like "your career is over" and "say goodbye to your image" don't mean ANYTHING because the public (not just Korean, but in the West too) have a tendency to forgive/excuse powerful males even when they do illegal/problematic/morally corrupt things as soon as they come out with a new project. I can't count on my fingers how many male stars were threatened that way, only for them to 'bounce back' unscathed. In our case, PSJ hasn't even done anything wrong, so all this ~bashing will subside soon :) I was also really concerned with the comments in the beginning, but I know they don't hold much water. I just stick to the positive vibes in this forum now :) 

Yup you have perfectly summed up everything.

NetizenBuzz mostly trans hate/nega comments (it is stated in their FAQ) from Nate.

Nate is mostly use by the fandom community, it's mainly young and irrational people (in my world, it's trash people :phew:) while Naver is the general Public, more mature.

As for their career, don't worry, look at GD, he is still making lots of money while having countless scandal lol

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, saved2K said:

No it's ok.... I don't think it's as simple as just admitting and things will be ok.  Knowing Knetz...they will always find something new to bash because they literally breath on those kind of things.  Some people find their self worth by the number of likes they get whether in their IG, FB or comment posts.  When I say I pity them.... I mean it.

PSJ got a lot of bashing because he can't give a strong denial.... what Park Min Young did was damage control...  I think that's the right thing to do.  I cannot Imagine the damage it will make on PMY if PSJ made a strong denial.  He is the man, it is just right for him to protect her.  I don't think PMY is cautious at all.  She could just say no to the possibility of them dating in the future but instead gave an open ended answer.  They were in sync in their answers.  If she is cautious.... she will not join the reward trip.  And honestly, she will never have accepted this drama.  

I honestly have no idea before reading this forum how dating between actors are unwelcome in korea, as i see no reason why, the male actors specifically, market value could go so low due to dating rumours, while lets be real, the chances of a regular person dating their fave is very low and unrealistic.

i agree pmy did do the damage control for stating that theyre not dating, especially since i read one of the poster here stated that pmy is known for being honest and frank. 

To me, psj seems like he was trying to show everyone that this so called scandal will not deter him to ‘stay in contact’ with pmy, honestly, it reminds me of when lyj said to miso that he’ll bear anything just for miso to love him back :D

21 minutes ago, thranduils said:

Not sure about the cultural thing but I think we should keep in mind that the comments we're reading from the Knetz (on NetizenBuzz) come from a very specific portal site (called Nate) that is notorious for representing the more irrational/rude/awful/hateful k-netizens and don't represent the opinions of the general netizens even! A better way to gauge the reaction of the general public is to look at Naver, where generally the more ~level-headed people go. I scanned the comments on Naver and they seem to be overwhelmingly positive (sympathetic, even) or at the very least, neutral :) So, I would say that we can take a breather and should try to avoid going on NetizenBuzz/Nate, because we're only ever going to find salty people :P

Based on your explanation, you know what the commenters on nate reminds me of? The daily mail commenters lol. Where people with the worse,awful,hateful comments seems to get most likes. Those type of people is the ones that never contributed to the celebrities, yet always on the first line to cheer on bad things that happens to any celebrities. I bet you, they must be a joy to live together with.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I love these two for they are really tough....defying gravity....absolutely a rare find among celebrities.  Knetz has no power over them lol....let them wag their tongue till they drop dead.....these 2 will still make more money than them....live a happier life than them and will continue to chase after the things that will make them most happy.  That's life....only those who dare swim against the tide can really find true happiness.  They will be ok.... for the worst thing that could happen to anybody is to allow others to live your life for you.  I love these 2 even more and I pity those Knetz more and more each day for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....what could be more pitiful than living a life full of bitterness.  Only losers find pleasure in putting down other people

Love ur comment❤️ There’s a saying... If your back is bent only when someone will climb on it. 

Waiting for more updates and pics...

• Like 3

@LurkerNoMore girl, if you must know, my imagination is wild alright :D just trying to keep it PG, and thanks for this forum it might get wilder.

pmy is just the type that i pictured as a cool and collected beautiful almost perfect woman. I do hope she’ll settles with someone whos quirky,not an image control freak, funny and grounded man, we all know who that man is right?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I'm not seeing any photos of Park Min Young leaving the airport.  Could it be that she will be waiting for them there????  

She's already in Phuket. Or am I reading your question incorrectly? LOL

edit: Okay...never mind. Read it wrong...hehehe.

Interesting how they both look like they traveled to Phuket alone without their entourages (stylists, other crew members). From other reward vacations I've seen, the teams travel/book the flights together in packs (actors/actress, staffs, etc).

Maybe they have their own VIP bungalow :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

29 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

She's already in Phuket. Or am I reading your question incorrectly? LOL

edit: Okay...never mind. Read it wrong...hehehe.

Interesting how they both look like they traveled to Phuket alone without their entourages (stylists, other crew members). From other reward vacations I've seen, the teams travel/book the flights together in packs (actors/actress, staffs, etc).

Maybe they have their own VIP bungalow :joy:

:love::joy: Omg WOW it's so hard to keep one's thoughts PG at times like this. :naughty:

But I think PSJ was with his entourage of stylists+that cute fetus intern, as seen in the following video: 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, thranduils said:

:love::joy: Omg WOW it's so hard to keep one's thoughts PG at times like this. :naughty:

But I think PSJ was with his entourage of stylists+that cute fetus intern, as seen in the following video: 

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! This is the case of me trying to work and scroll through the comments at the same time, not catching things in details.  LOVE how Lee Young Joon called those two, the fetus intern and the ox soup salt was it? LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Hey you guys !! Another PPC shipper here. I have been silently reading this thread for a few days and finally decided to sign up. 

PSJ, he has all my heart & 

PMY, she is hella gorgeous and such a great actress. 

Both tha are such a rocking couple ! I have never seen this kinda chemistry before .

Cant wait for the trip pics now !! So excited :relieved:

• Like 5

So I've checked the weather in Phuket for this week (as if I was travelling with them)..and I think they will mostly stay in their hotel room, since the weather is not good kinda, cloudy and stormy lol :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13