[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

13 minutes ago, yujien said:

Is that PD Park in the video? 

Yes!he was walking beside PSJ at first but disappear after that :D PD Park wears white-gray-black tshirt

Edit : after watching that video again,pd Park not disappear but walking in front of psj :D

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Inetz said:

So I've checked the weather in Phuket for this week (as if I was travelling with them)..and I think they will mostly stay in their hotel room, since the weather is not good kinda, cloudy and stormy lol :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

staying inside .... 

Image result for scheming gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, BINGO_O said:

She’s in PHUKET now. She was actually trying to avoid attention by wearing mask but it’s great to see her beautiful smile. Maybe she was happy that the staff recognized her (or is it becuz she’s meeting him soon after weeks).:love:

How can she 'ninja-ed' leaving Singapore from Changi airport with no photos? I'm surprised. They both look happy by the way. It's good to see them looking relaxed. PD-nim is there. I still think some casts might join in at a later? Those IG accounts pissed me off. Wow, that was so fast for them to copy our comments and place on their IG accounts. Ridiculous.

That's why I limit myself with photos, gifs, news sharing, etc here. You just never know. I only want to troll in this thread :P

• Like 5

4 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Q: Did you and PMY become awkward after dating rumors? 

PSJ: "Not at all. It seemed like I lose if we became awkward because of rumors or the public opinion. I didn't want to lose."

ABB1_EEBB-5486-4_B6_D-_BA41-5_B919_BEAED

I start to have real respect for PSJ now. He says what is right to say and he sticks to his word. He dares to face rubbish rumours and the world for the people he thinks worth it. Respect !!!!! 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, saved2K said:

No it's ok.... I don't think it's as simple as just admitting and things will be ok.  Knowing Knetz...they will always find something new to bash because they literally breath on those kind of things.  Some people find their self worth by the number of likes they get whether in their IG, FB or comment posts.  When I say I pity them.... I mean it.

PSJ got a lot of bashing because he can't give a strong denial.... what Park Min Young did was damage control...  I think that's the right thing to do.  I cannot Imagine the damage it will make on PMY if PSJ made a strong denial.  He is the man, it is just right for him to protect her.  I don't think PMY is cautious at all.  She could just say no to the possibility of them dating in the future but instead gave an open ended answer.  They were in sync in their answers.  If she is cautious.... she will not join the reward trip.  And honestly, she will never have accepted this drama.  (P.S.  I am coming from the position that they were already dating prior to WWWSK hehehe but remember this is delulu land where there is only a thin dividing line between logic and delusion)

Yeah I agree with you. All PMY did was damage control. Somehow I think they handled the matter well. PSJ was willing to take the bash and left damage control to PMY. I really have respect for PSJ now. 

I don't think it is called cautious. But somehow before a relationship is publicized, normally girls tend to control emotions in public more carefully than boys. So I think it is very normal that we see more of PSJ's emotions exposed than PMY.  

• Like 3

On the topic of knetz = they don’t call it Korean drama for nothing. I hope PPC is able to enjoy Phuket. I was there early this summer and it was monsoon season. But then again, more of an excuse not to leavw their hotel (room). *cough cough 

• LOL 3

It's a shame many supporting casts couldn't join the trip; there are about 150+ people in the production so surely it was hard to arrange schedule. I miss the drama + the cast so much so rewatched a lot of my favourite scenes.

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/416636-drama-2018-what-is-wrong-with-secretary-kim-김비서가-왜-그럴까/?page=225

RESPECT for PSJ and PMY, esp. PSJ, for coming to Phuket despite the rumours. PSJ is really the MAN !  Let's hope for some beautiful photos!

When the dating rumours started after the wrap party, I couldn't help but feel so sorry for PPC (and the production), and very annoyed at knetz. Reading the Nate malicious comments today, I still feel annoyed. Looking back, they are not worth talking about any more. 

If I know Korean, I would say something like this to these haters: "Hey two-faced Nate people, when you spend your time bashing PSJ and PMY, they have worked days and nights to bring millions of fans laughters, love and memories. You loved watching WWWSK and complimented their acting, and look what you're doing now?!?. They deserve this reward trip after days of filming for 20+ hours/each day. I hope you'll eat your bitterness alone, as I declare you IRRELEVANT" 

• Like 9

How did Park Min Young manage to step out of the airport both in Singapore and Phuket without being photographed. If she didn't have her money changed no one will know she is already in Phuket and we might all be thinking she's still in Singapore.  No wonder she can sneak in and out of Korea without being noticed.  It pays to be small sometimes hahaha. 

PS.  Paparrazzi will have a hard time for sure. A true ninja indeed

• Like 10

I am sorry to say this, and don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the photos of PMY and all. But isn’t it unprofessional on behalf of Phuket Intl airport for their employees to be taking pictures and asking for autographs from celebrities?  When I worked in the hospitality industry and had brushes with celebrities, we were not allowed to invade their personal space and ask for picture or autographs and then be uploaded to social media.   Our jobs would be in jeopardy. I just hate to see her personal space invaded like that and now the worlds eyes will be on PPC. I hope the can still enjoy their vacation. 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, dramamilft said:

I am sorry to say this, and don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the photos of PMY and all. But isn’t it unprofessional on behalf of Phuket Intl airport for their employees to be taking pictures and asking for autographs from celebrities?  When I worked in the hospitality industry and had brushes with celebrities, we were not allowed to invade their personal space and ask for picture or autographs and then be uploaded to social media.   Our jobs would be in jeopardy. I just hate to see her personal space invaded like that and now the worlds eyes will be on PPC. I hope the can still enjoy their vacation. 

Maybe they are employees of the concessionaires not the airport....obviously Park Min Young was a bit surprised but still she was gracious enough to give her autograph with a thank you note .  Even in Singapore and Paris, she was kind enough to have her photos taken with several people....not all celebrity will do that. She is really a warm person.  She always has the best smile for people around her even to the money changers in Phuket and to the press at Incheon.  Now we can understand why Park Seo Joon will even spent many hours working just so he can join the group in Phuket.  Why he can take all the bashings for her.  She is a keeper

• Like 18

Guys, pages back I read a comment saying that besides living nearby each other, PPC also own the same type of cars. Anyone knows the details ? I googled PSJ/PMY cars but nothing much came up. Nothing important but I fancy cars, so as a fan it’ll be great if I know their taste :D  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

Guys, pages back I read a comment saying that besides living nearby each other, PPC also own the same type of cars. Anyone knows the details ? I googled PSJ/PMY cars but nothing much came up. Nothing important but I fancy cars, so as a fan it’ll be great if I know their taste :D  

I didn't catch that...most celebrities own SUVs I supposed

• Like 3