Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

I am sorry to say this, and don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the photos of PMY and all. But isn’t it unprofessional on behalf of Phuket Intl airport for their employees to be taking pictures and asking for autographs from celebrities?  When I worked in the hospitality industry and had brushes with celebrities, we were not allowed to invade their personal space and ask for picture or autographs and then be uploaded to social media.   Our jobs would be in jeopardy. I just hate to see her personal space invaded like that and now the worlds eyes will be on PPC. I hope the can still enjoy their vacation. 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, dramamilft said:

I am sorry to say this, and don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the photos of PMY and all. But isn’t it unprofessional on behalf of Phuket Intl airport for their employees to be taking pictures and asking for autographs from celebrities?  When I worked in the hospitality industry and had brushes with celebrities, we were not allowed to invade their personal space and ask for picture or autographs and then be uploaded to social media.   Our jobs would be in jeopardy. I just hate to see her personal space invaded like that and now the worlds eyes will be on PPC. I hope the can still enjoy their vacation. 

Maybe they are employees of the concessionaires not the airport....obviously Park Min Young was a bit surprised but still she was gracious enough to give her autograph with a thank you note .  Even in Singapore and Paris, she was kind enough to have her photos taken with several people....not all celebrity will do that. She is really a warm person.  She always has the best smile for people around her even to the money changers in Phuket and to the press at Incheon.  Now we can understand why Park Seo Joon will even spent many hours working just so he can join the group in Phuket.  Why he can take all the bashings for her.  She is a keeper

• Like 18

Guys, pages back I read a comment saying that besides living nearby each other, PPC also own the same type of cars. Anyone knows the details ? I googled PSJ/PMY cars but nothing much came up. Nothing important but I fancy cars, so as a fan it’ll be great if I know their taste :D  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, psjpmylbn said:

Guys, pages back I read a comment saying that besides living nearby each other, PPC also own the same type of cars. Anyone knows the details ? I googled PSJ/PMY cars but nothing much came up. Nothing important but I fancy cars, so as a fan it’ll be great if I know their taste :D  

I didn't catch that...most celebrities own SUVs I supposed

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dramamilft said:

I am sorry to say this, and don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the photos of PMY and all. But isn’t it unprofessional on behalf of Phuket Intl airport for their employees to be taking pictures and asking for autographs from celebrities? 

I'm not surprised by this. I remembered being at the Suvarnabhumi Int'L Airport in Bangkok and had to wake up the employee at the desk (who was sleeping face down) to let me use the computer. I told her I need to use the computer and she just pointed to it without saying a word and went back to sleep :joy:

Ms. Park was just so flawless everywhere she goes huh?

88794f93gy1fu8eh9qqmdj20mb0mbjtr.jpg

Spoiler

88794f93gy1fu8eha4s32j20u00u04qp.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8eha6f4uj20u00tz1kx.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8ehemnvcj20qf0qfwgg.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8ehem3ckj20pg0pgjt6.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8ehemoarj20u011itar.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8vuxvi8yj20u011itas.jpg

cr: owner of photos

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I'm not surprised by this. I remembered being at the Suvarnabhumi Int'L Airport in Bangkok and had to wake up the employee at the desk (who was sleeping face down) to let me use the computer. I told her I need to use the computer and she just pointed to it without saying a word and went back to 

Maybe they are not that fluent in English hehehe

• Like 4

They’re only few steps away from each other now . It makes me so happy hahaha 

I wonder if they’d go swim together. Lol lol lol 

:joy:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Maybe they are not that fluent in English hehehe

I would be okay if she didn't understand English...but I was speaking Thai. She was half asleep when she was pointing to the computer, then went back to sleep. When I finished using it, I came back out and woke her up again to pay her! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

according to pmy's interview, she searched swimsuit(maybe bikini?hihi)for the Phuket as soon as the reward trip was confirmed.:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

You will neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr know :smirk:

677a1560gy1fu3ui4d14yg20i20dzx6r.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

16 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I would be okay if she didn't understand English...but I was speaking Thai. She was half asleep when she was pointing to the computer, then went back to sleep. When I finished using it, I came back out and woke her up again to pay her! :joy:

Hahaha....she knows you can be trusted hahaha that's why she can sleep peacefully. Kidding aside, I thought tourism is a major industry in Thailand at least that was what our guide was bragging to us.....she said they really take good care of tourists...yay sleeping during work hours is a no no

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I hope these 2 can just get married soon so I can already retire from shipping....sorry if I sound selfish...but shipping Park Min Young is no joke....from Yoo Chun to Wookie to Woojin and now to Seo Joon .  I will be too happy to end my shipping career  here hehe.....what say you @minseojoon

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

Another fancam Mr.Park at Phuket airport

Omo..how can so many fans at that time.even i feel amazed :o

• Like 3

I hope these 2 can just get married soon so I can already retire from shipping....sorry if I sound selfish...but shipping Park Min Young is no joke....from Yoo Chun to Wookie to Woojin and now to Seo Joon .  I will be too happy to end my shipping career  here hehe.....what say you @minseojoon

I'm not selfish like you though 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

We will end our shipping career here alright.....but I would like them to date secretly for 2 years (just love the dating years...LOL), let them accomplish what they want to do....then BAM! Give us that marriage announcement! I'll be ready to retire in 2 years 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

Good morning chingu~ It feels so good to know they're finally together now. Have they waken up yet I wonder ;) 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

We will end our shipping career here alright.....but I would like them to date secretly for 2 years, let them accomplish what they want to do....then BAM! Give us that marriage announcement! 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

Only because you don't believe they dated long enough to get married but I do :tounge_wink:. I will cut the 2 years shorter though....hehe....I am like VP Lee you know...:glasses: my speed is uncontrollable 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Only because you don't believe they dated long enough to get married but I do :tounge_wink:. I will cut the 2 years shorter though....hehe....I am like VP Lee you know...:glasses: my speed is uncontrollable 

But Ms. Park wears the pants...:smirk:

677a1560ly1ft1koa7y4hg20m80cnqv9.gif

And she won't be calling him OPPA anytime soon 2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

677a1560ly1ft078xzzfzg20go0dxqv7.gif

• LOL 7

30 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

We will end our shipping career here alright.....but I would like them to date secretly for 2 years (just love the dating years...LOL), let them accomplish what they want to do....then BAM! Give us that marriage announcement! I'll be ready to retire in 2 years 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

They get married or not i already have my life saver (float) ready, so i can jump out of the ship anytime, lol I don’t know how to swim

And i 100% sure the time our captain’s contacts obligations ends we will hear a good news bout PPC

• Like 4