[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, dramamilft said:

I am sorry to say this, and don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the photos of PMY and all. But isn’t it unprofessional on behalf of Phuket Intl airport for their employees to be taking pictures and asking for autographs from celebrities? 

I'm not surprised by this. I remembered being at the Suvarnabhumi Int'L Airport in Bangkok and had to wake up the employee at the desk (who was sleeping face down) to let me use the computer. I told her I need to use the computer and she just pointed to it without saying a word and went back to sleep :joy:

Ms. Park was just so flawless everywhere she goes huh?

88794f93gy1fu8eh9qqmdj20mb0mbjtr.jpg

Spoiler

88794f93gy1fu8eha4s32j20u00u04qp.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8eha6f4uj20u00tz1kx.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8ehemnvcj20qf0qfwgg.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8ehem3ckj20pg0pgjt6.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8ehemoarj20u011itar.jpg

88794f93gy1fu8vuxvi8yj20u011itas.jpg

cr: owner of photos

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I'm not surprised by this. I remembered being at the Suvarnabhumi Int'L Airport in Bangkok and had to wake up the employee at the desk (who was sleeping face down) to let me use the computer. I told her I need to use the computer and she just pointed to it without saying a word and went back to 

Maybe they are not that fluent in English hehehe

• Like 4

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Maybe they are not that fluent in English hehehe

I would be okay if she didn't understand English...but I was speaking Thai. She was half asleep when she was pointing to the computer, then went back to sleep. When I finished using it, I came back out and woke her up again to pay her! :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

They’re only few steps away from each other now . It makes me so happy hahaha 

I wonder if they’d go swim together. Lol lol lol 

:joy:

according to pmy's interview, she searched swimsuit(maybe bikini?hihi)for the Phuket as soon as the reward trip was confirmed.:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

16 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

I would be okay if she didn't understand English...but I was speaking Thai. She was half asleep when she was pointing to the computer, then went back to sleep. When I finished using it, I came back out and woke her up again to pay her! :joy:

Hahaha....she knows you can be trusted hahaha that's why she can sleep peacefully. Kidding aside, I thought tourism is a major industry in Thailand at least that was what our guide was bragging to us.....she said they really take good care of tourists...yay sleeping during work hours is a no no

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I hope these 2 can just get married soon so I can already retire from shipping....sorry if I sound selfish...but shipping Park Min Young is no joke....from Yoo Chun to Wookie to Woojin and now to Seo Joon .  I will be too happy to end my shipping career  here hehe.....what say you @minseojoon

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Thanks 1

I hope these 2 can just get married soon so I can already retire from shipping....sorry if I sound selfish...but shipping Park Min Young is no joke....from Yoo Chun to Wookie to Woojin and now to Seo Joon .  I will be too happy to end my shipping career  here hehe.....what say you @minseojoon

I'm not selfish like you though 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

We will end our shipping career here alright.....but I would like them to date secretly for 2 years (just love the dating years...LOL), let them accomplish what they want to do....then BAM! Give us that marriage announcement! I'll be ready to retire in 2 years 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

We will end our shipping career here alright.....but I would like them to date secretly for 2 years, let them accomplish what they want to do....then BAM! Give us that marriage announcement! 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

Only because you don't believe they dated long enough to get married but I do :tounge_wink:. I will cut the 2 years shorter though....hehe....I am like VP Lee you know...:glasses: my speed is uncontrollable 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Only because you don't believe they dated long enough to get married but I do :tounge_wink:. I will cut the 2 years shorter though....hehe....I am like VP Lee you know...:glasses: my speed is uncontrollable 

But Ms. Park wears the pants...:smirk:

677a1560ly1ft1koa7y4hg20m80cnqv9.gif

And she won't be calling him OPPA anytime soon 2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

677a1560ly1ft078xzzfzg20go0dxqv7.gif

• LOL 7

30 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

We will end our shipping career here alright.....but I would like them to date secretly for 2 years (just love the dating years...LOL), let them accomplish what they want to do....then BAM! Give us that marriage announcement! I'll be ready to retire in 2 years 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

They get married or not i already have my life saver (float) ready, so i can jump out of the ship anytime, lol I don’t know how to swim

And i 100% sure the time our captain’s contacts obligations ends we will hear a good news bout PPC

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

They get married or not i already have my life saver (float) ready, so i can jump out of the ship anytime, lol I don’t know how to swim

You can't just jump off the ship! How can you be 100% sure of the good news and still think of jumping?

Take his hand and don't let go....he'll make sure you don't jump 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

005_LKd_X3ly1fu67n7bmi6j30mx0uancd.jpg

Or else I will make sure to chain your life saver to the ship, if it sink ...you're coming down with all of us...... MUAHMUAHMUAHMUAHMUAH 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

PMY said she wanna have "KIDS" right? So how can she have more than one child if she marries late? Unless she will be lucky to have twins. :lol:

She"ll be around 35 in 2 years right? That's the age she wants to marry.

I am only obeying what she wants :smirk:

Having 2-3 kids before 40 is very doable right Mr. Park?

Afterall, you are a bulldozer :relieved:

677a1560gy1fu5zy93mksg20gy0i2u0z.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 19

13 hours ago, saved2K said:

How did Park Min Young manage to step out of the airport both in Singapore and Phuket without being photographed. If she didn't have her money changed no one will know she is already in Phuket and we might all be thinking she's still in Singapore.  No wonder she can sneak in and out of Korea without being noticed.  It pays to be small sometimes hahaha. 

PS.  Paparrazzi will have a hard time for sure. A true ninja indeed

Because she is a ninja who is hiding in a plain sight kkkkk. Nobody expecting a celebrity like her to walk around in a foreign country without an entourage loudly announcing here comes the celebrity - make way pluh....lisss. Early this year for her Hokkaido trip, a fan account in DC wrote that she is a Korean working part time in a pancake shop in Hokkaido. One day she served a beautiful girl who came in with her mom - she thought that woman looked like PMY - then concluded must be PMY wannabe/lookalike - even felt a bit green with envy since the girl is so pretty and nice too- emphasized that the pretty girl looked her in the eyes when ordering too ( a rare occasion I guess). Then that Korean girl forgot all about it, but when she was on break and browsing IG,  only then she realized it was the real Park Min Young  who she served earlier .  That her ninja style - doing ordinary things without putting on airs till people started doubting themselves when they actually met her - real or just a lookalike kkk.

About malicious comments by a bunch of people on Nate - not knetz actually - the best way ignored them.

I'm glad both of them chose to ignore those internet bullying comments. It's more important  to show appreciation  to the filming staffs who they had personal contact with, working together,  suffered and shared ups and downs during filming than caring about bunch of words uttered by faceless people on the net.

But kkkkk unfortunately weather forecast for Phuket during their stays not looking promising to enjoy the water. kkk

p/s : ******for those who tempted to share info from here on their IG, why don't you spend time to  read a bit more, try to confirm the  info by yourself first before sharing it on your IG. Sharing here for discussion or just deluluing for fun is one thing ( that the purpose of this thread) but circulating wrong info on IG or twitter and getting all excited spreading half truth info that another level of doing thing.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

They are out in the ocean....not sunny but the sky was blue. This was from Ms. Park's stylist IG story. If you watch the original video, I think I heard MY's voice.

One of the assistant IG post.

"Phuket, good weather, blue ocean".

88d633e2gy1fu93n8pb3lj20u00u04qp.jpg

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fu93n9amlij20u00u04qp.jpg

88d633e2gy1fu93n9modej20k00k00ut.jpg

• Like 11