[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

9 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Dang...he looks so good with this hair!

006kRk8kly1fu7zrlt98ij30u00k7dgd.jpg

006kRk8kly1fu7zrllhu1j30u011ignd.jpg

Am just curious - why would Korean guys have such proportion height as majority min. 1.8m...or only those with min. 1.8m shall be the actors...

Edited by blueir0718
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

That has got to be a typo NO? They're really bad with numbers. Remember the 5 days 3 nights in Phuket? LO

kkk those numbers are correct actually. If they take flight at 7pm SK time on the 13 - they will arrive Phuket on the 14   and then my guess return date is the same flight on 17 arrival on the 18 - because of the time zone difference of 2 hours  and taking evening  flight ( duration plus minus 6 hours).

I still hope the released date is wrong. Lookingat  how fast Pdnim finished his drama, I'm hoping by the end of this year unless PSJ too busy filming so the commentary will take much longer to do.

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, MillyR said:

kkk those numbers are correct actually. If they take flight at 7pm SK time on the 13 - they will arrive Phuket on the 14   and then my guess return date is the same flight on 17 arrival on the 18 - because of the time zone difference of 2 hours  and taking evening  flight ( duration plus minus 6 hours).

@MillyR You hurt my brain 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

14 minutes ago, MillyR said:

I still hope the released date is wrong. Lookingat  how fast Pdnim finished his drama, I'm hoping by the end of this year unless PSJ too busy filming so the commentary will take much longer to do.

wwwsk staff said that commentary will be done in Aug.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, minseojoon said:

That's why you have me as your therapist when you needed someone to confide in 2018new_yinxian_org.png

Hahahaha.... thanks.  Wonder if Park Min Young can do another of her famous ninja act this time?  She used to sneak in and out of the country without being noticed

• Like 2

Hi chinggus, I know we were advised to avoid comparing our PPC with SSC but I'm really quite curious though -- did SJK and SHK take up any other drama/projects during the time in between DOTS and their wedding announcement that require them to have on-screen romance with another actor/actress? If no, I'm just wondering whether that is a big clue to the fact that they are in a relationship - not wanting to make their partner jealous.

I know PSJ's new movie does not have any romantic plotlines. I wonder if PMY's next project will be the same.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wwwsk staff said that commentary will be done in Aug.

Really... That's really good news.  This month - probably right after back from the reward vacation -  before PSj starts filming his movie in Sept ?  Better this early - sparks between them still fresh kkkkk

And Minyoung will be busy with BUSTED 2 too later.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Hi chinggus, I know we were advised to avoid comparing our PPC with SSC but I'm really quite curious though -- did SJK and SHK take up any other drama/projects during the time in between DOTS and their wedding announcements that require them to have on-screen romance with another actor/actress? If no, I'm just wondering whether that is a big clue to the fact that they are in a relationship - not wanting to make their partner jealous.

I know PSJ's new movie does not have any romantic plotlines. I wonder if PMY's next project will be the same.

SHK has no drama or movie after DOTS. Upcoming drama after marriage will be with PBG is a romance drama but PBG is SJK's BFF :lol:

SJK movie after DOTS but before wedding was Battleship Island all action no on screen romance :lol: after marriage he will pair up with KJW but the drama is more of fantasy action and KJW is SHK friend 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

SHK has no drama or movie after DOTS. SJK had a movie all action no onscreen romance. 

Sounds so familiar....Who is having no drama or movie after WWWSK? And who is about to start filming action movie now?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

@saved2K

It's different this time. People knows her schedule and shes being watched closely. B) I haven't discovered her when she was popular before, so could you say she got her popularity back?

Don't tell me fans will camp at the airport just to take a photo of her hehehe.....remember flight from Singapore to Phuket starts at 6:55 am Singapore time and there are tons of flights within the day and lots of airlines too :glasses:   If she will fly today....she will arrive Phuket ahead of the group who will be leaving Korea most likely at 7pm Seoul.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Don't tell me fans will camp at the airport just to take a photo of her hehehe.....remember flight from Singapore to Phuket starts at 6:55 am Singapore time and there are tons of flights within the day and lots of airlines too :glasses:   If she will fly today....she will arrive Phuket ahead of the group who will be leaving Korea most likely at 7pm Seoul.

@saved2K You hurt my brain 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png2018new_xiaoku_thumb.png

What am I still doing here? I need to sleep...LOL.

Have fun all 2018new_chigua_thumb.png

005_Sv4_PSgy1fu7yc890bag30fk0cze89.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, pellucid7 said:

Hi everyone! I’m from Malaysia. The intense ‘electrifying’ chemistry between PMY and PSJ in WWWSK piqued my curiosity and brought me here. Took me some time to read up the whole thread – it was fun and informative. Just want to say a big thank you to all for sharing.

Although I think I’m too old to be a shipper.. LOL.. but I can’t help but look forward to PPC news update and hope that eventually PPC will walk down the aisle together.

Wow! Good to know that WWWSK Director's Cut Blue Ray DVD production is now confirmed.

Hello chinguuuu! Nice to meet a fellow Malaysian :blush: There is no age limit to being a shipper, age and experience can even confirm your belief about them being real right ;) Their amazing chemistry is what brought us here anyway :D and yasss we will be able to see more of them in the Director's cut 

• Like 6

Hello beautiful people on Earth. Wow, it's been a long time since my first time posted on soompi  forum. I can't believe I'm here again (with a new account. Gosh!! :phew:).. 

When someone posted for being too old for a shipper, haha.. I can feel you, sis. I'm an active user (was) during high school, and now, I came back as a working adult. Phew:sweatingbullets::grimace:...

So, back to our business, I placed my ordered yesterday since my family got WWwSK fever (you wouldn't want to imagine how chaotic our living room when the drama aired on TvnAsia). And today, the Director's Cut productions had been confirmed.  I'm so excited. Can't wait to tell my mom and sister in law. Yeahh!! Big virtual hug to all of you:heart:

Anyway, girls, keep posting your thoughts here cause I'm enjoying all the spazz, you know :wub:

Good day, people. 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, jaslinnj said:

Yup, definitely Heaven! :) 

Anyone know when DOTS DVD came out??? Did it take more than a year? 

I think some of the DVD/BluRay purchases were made by the Korean media guys... just to hunt for more clues :joy: Yesterday, I noticed a lot of insta posts promoting the sales of the DVD and some of them mentioned that Shippers will be able to see more clips of PPC .... While browsing through Instagram posts, they may have realized that DVDs may have more clues :lol: Cause If i remember right, we had 300/400 more orders to complete and suddenly overnight the order quota is reached :P

Haha who knows, you may be right, the media probably contributed to the pre-orders, to look for more clues of them being a real couple:joy: actually the order quota is not reached, but they have to confirm the Director's Cut production today, because they will need to adjust schedules of everybody involved (actors, staff etc) who need to come in to film for stuff (commentary, interviews). Especially Park Seo Jun I think since he's so busy with his upcoming movie filming and CFs. On instagram I saw that since he's so busy, the commentary filming will probably have to be done in September. So look forward to that too! 

• Like 7