[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Why is celebrity dating such a big deal in Korea?  They should be more concern about actresses in their late 30s or early 40s who are still single by now.... imagine if their love cells would finally die lol.....such as waste of good genes.:glasses:

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

7 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

only yesterday did people rant about this thread is moving slower and it jumped to 5 pages forward just now holy mama you sure so quick 

why is he looking tanned at sudden? 

I like the tanned look. Could be the UK weather? A colleague of mine came back from there and said the summer heat was one of the hottest they have experienced.

• Like 3

Just now, polydadmiac said:

1:50' flight. She might be there in a couple of hours

Why am i suddenly excited? I’m completely ignoring the fact that there could be a deafening silence on social media after this because they are too busy having too much fun there.

I am excited to see what PMY is wearing though.

As much as i respect PSJ’s sense of style (and i know that this could be a sponsored outfit) that is an pretty odd attire for someone going on a beach vacation.

• Like 7

Every media house is on high alert :D PSJ is finally going for the reward trip.. Sneaky guy.... Never said a word about it till he finally landed at the airport..

3 minutes ago, seratward01 said:
He looks so tired,, 

Is he carrying two phones??? Looks like 2 phones from this angle. 

• Like 5

Somehow I laugh at myself on how on earth did It cross my mind that he might not be able to go because of his busy schedule? Like how? He's the captain of the ship, of course he would do anything to go :relieved:

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

6 minutes ago, strymeek said:

I like the tanned look. Could be the UK weather? A colleague of mine came back from there and said the summer heat was one of the hottest they have experienced.

uhmm could be but when he landed in from london days ago he still looked as pale as ever..

summer really does him good huh?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, addikorean16 said:

YAAAAASSSSS!!! Be still my beating heart!?! I'm a proud mama! Our namja is going despite the evident exhaustion in his face. Ah all in the name of love.:heart: He wouldn't miss this for the world! He said "Phu-ket, I'm going. I don't care what people say. I miss my baby too much." Lol! See what I did there???:tounge_xd:

Now here's to hoping they post group pictures at least. I love being a PPC shipper!!

Right. I think global PP shippers start to have party now. PMY where are you???? Thailand fans, please get ready

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Somehow I laugh at myself on how on earth did It cross my mind that he might not be able to go because of his busy schedule? Like how? He's the captain of the ship, of course he would do anything to go :relieved:

Me even craziest i thought he won’t go and if he go he wouldn’t be able to stay till last day coz his busy schedules.

im totally stupid. Sorry for doubting you my captain. 

I believe in you cpt Seo

lol

Im so happy now. It feels like I’m winning a million lottery after seeing him at d :wub::joy:airport 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

10 minutes ago, sugohaeso said:

uhmm could be but when he landed in from london days ago he still looked as pale as ever..

summer really does him good huh?

Umm you are right. In some of the other photos today he looks pale as ever lol.

Can’t tell if its just lightings, cam flash or filters!

• Like 4