[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

kky saying  psj&pmy used honorifics in the beginning of filming.  but seeing bts of ep 1~2, psj&pmy didn't use honorifics. they just used banmal each other.  i'm curious why he lied. haha~ :D

Is it something related to the big party (~150 staff) to watch Ep1? PSJ bribed everyone already :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

the meaning of his caption "여기가 거긴가 요단강"is that he is very hard because of wearing winter clothes in hot weather. in Korea, when people feel like 'I'm going to die', they say "crossing the Jordan river". so he's just joking and  thìs is why fans are saying on his ig "don't cross the Jordan river".

Jordan River comes out in translators which literally translate Korean word for word not the context of of the whole message. There is no Jordan river in his message. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

Jordan River comes out in translators which literally translate Korean word for word not the context of of the whole message. There is no Jordan river in his message. 

요단강 is Jordan river. the whole Koean word of Jordan river is 요르단강. but usually called 요단강 in short.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

It is very hard to study Korean because per character and word translation becomes different when used with other characters. Translation should be per sentence. 

A friend of mine who is starting her formal studies in Korean language says google and other translators are translating word for word which meaning maybe different from the real message. 

I have a Korean co worker but I am a bit shy to ask her to translate PSJ post. I will try later. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

you don't need to ask a Korean co worker:). because i'm Korean, even if i live abroad now to study. sorry that i couldn't translate all articles and videos.but i'm not good in English enough to translate all.

No worries, your English is very good. It's really nice to have you here with us.:blush: Thank you

• Like 4

3 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

kky saying  psj&pmy used honorifics in the beginning of filming.  but seeing bts of ep 1~2, psj&pmy didn't use honorifics. they just used banmal each other.  i'm curious why he lied. haha~ :D

i know right?!?!

even in the teaser shooting i didn't see him talking with honorifics either, in this case "yo" that should've been put in ending of each sentence.

but maybe, just maybe, the honorifics he used was for calling her name, like "pmy-sshi" instead of "pmy-noona". i mean, regardless of your casual speeches to each other, you'll still have to call someone older using honorifics, amirite?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

On future plans of dating PMY "Park Seo Joon: I am keeping my options open"

If he was willing to go out for a public romance, he said, "You have to look at the situation. Public relationships seem to have more disadvantages. It's not just me. It's not something I can decide randomly. If it is right, I will say yes what shall I do, I cannot say no.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=461681

Thanks for sharing this!

In this article he said...

When asked about his ideal type, he said, " I used to think that appearance was important. But these days, conversation is the most important and I like someone who can shake everything off.

and in his previous interview he said this about PMY

Talking about the process of how the two became friendly with each other, he said, “Because we had the thoughts of wanting to do this project well, it wasn’t just us two, but everyone who had that goal. When we talked about the show, we were able to have discussions without any hesitation..

... I thought this could be very convincing. We had more moments of having conversations than filming in the first half. We also talked a lot with the director and writer.”

Lol, the poor boy. The more he tries to explain himself, the more obvious he is.

PMY also get a lot of hate for her PS so why do i get the feeling that him saying that 'appearance is not important' is him assuring her that it does not matter to him that she got some work done?

I don't get what he mean by 'someone who can shake everything off' though? Any thoughts?

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

@strymeek

My opinion it means having someone who he can talk about anything and everything.

That is the only hate people can have against MY though. She is very honest she had double eyelid surgery (which is very common in Korea) unlike most Korean celebrities female or male who lie about it even if obvious. And PMY had an accident that made her nose crooked so she had it repaired back to normal she always have good nose shape as a kid. She is from a rich family they can afford. On her eyes, even if we will photoshop her old eyes to now she still look good. She was chubby as a teen and haters capitalize on it as if we dont all go thru awkward puberty stage.

Her personality shines out that is why top Oppas are attracted to her. She is like a ray of sunshine. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, strymeek said:

Thanks for sharing this!

In this article he said...

When asked about his ideal type, he said, " I used to think that appearance was important. But these days, conversation is the most important and I like someone who can shake everything off.

and in his previous interview he said this about PMY

Talking about the process of how the two became friendly with each other, he said, “Because we had the thoughts of wanting to do this project well, it wasn’t just us two, but everyone who had that goal. When we talked about the show, we were able to have discussions without any hesitation..

... I thought this could be very convincing. We had more moments of having conversations than filming in the first half. We also talked a lot with the director and writer.”

Lol, the poor boy. The more he tries to explain himself, the more obvious he is.

PMY also get a lot of hate for her PS so why do i get the feeling that him saying that 'appearance is not important' is him assuring her that it does not matter to him that she got some work done?

I don't get what he mean by 'someone who can shake everything off' though? Any thoughts?

Maybe he means someone who is tough and strong enough to go through difficulties with him in terms of bashing and negative reactions from Knetz. Park Min Young mentioned during their Viki interview that her asset is her being positive. She doesn't give up too quickly.

A lot of KCelebrity couples separate because of heavy bashings and criticisms.  Park Min Young has gone through a lot of these and she briefly touched this issues in MEC.  

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Maybe he means someone who is tough and strong enough to go through difficulties with him in terms of bashing and negative reactions from Knetz. Park Min Young mentioned during their Viki interview that her asset is her being positive. She doesn't give up too quickly.

A lot of KCelebrity couples separate because of heavy bashings and criticisms.  Park Min Young has gone through a lot of these and she briefly touched this isdues in MEC.  

How I wish the viki interview had eng sub! They sure seemed to have talked about many interesting things. The more I get to know about PSJ, the more I like him. He has great attitude and that sets him apart. He seems humble and sincere. If indeed they end up together, it would be like two amazing people finding each other amidst all the chaos that the entertainment world can be! 

• Like 9

Reading all of our discussions here, I don't know if anyone notice PMY's hand during the slicing of the cake on their wrap up party. She was unconsciously trying to hold PSJ's hand instead of PDNIM. It was as if an automatic response from her. Then boom, she snapped and realize it was PSJ's hand that she was trying to hold and she immediately hold PDNIM's hand instead. As we all shippers here say, their action/reaction towards each other is like from a couple.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

For me when I read that they supposedly used honorifics in KKY's newest interview on Happy Together I was like hmmmm which in all the behind the scenes between PSJ and PMY it has never been shown that they do. If anything if this is truly the case this should have been supported by the PC or even the media interviews after the rumor broke out.  We fans should have something, anything if this supposed behaviour actually happened. Also whether that is an indicator of a secret or close relationship is all depends on how you want to interpret the situation from a shippers POV, a haters POV and an unbiased POV. Quick reminder there is no exact rule to why couples do what they do, all fans can really do is take each individual situation as something different, this is not SS or any other couple that shippers want to compare it to. I also just wanted to mention that even my Korean friends who have no idea who this couple is say that there is a huge emphasis on using honorifics from the start of an early age to them as adults, so they said PSJ as someone who's younger which he is 3 years younger (you can sometimes get away with it if your 1 year younger but even then you can still find instances where it is used) would be expected to call PMY Noona or Sunbae. So because I haven't heard him use any of these terms this is a clear indication that this hierarchy does not exist between them. They really are that close and have a mutual understanding. 

I also want to mention that I believe I read that there is an opinion that using honorifics can also be a cover-up for a secret relationship and not the latter. For me I don't think this is the case, if anything that makes absolutely no sense (no offense to the poster). This is a case where these two have figured out a way that is most comfortable to them and PMY has said before that she prefers not using honorifics. it is a preference for her to get close to her partners however some of her previous partners honorifics was used since it could not be helped for example the age was too great. For me PSJ choosing to only use Banmal shows his consideration to her wishes and cause he obviously wants to be close to her. However when they said they just met on set the lack of time to get to know each other and completely drop honorfics in public should still show with the occasional slight slip up. So to me they really, really are that close to not even use it once which is what I call second nature. I have no idea how you can be that close in just a matter of weeks in the society they live in.

To compare them to some other couples is hardly fair, what I do know is that they are being as honest as possible in terms of considering all parties involved. This approach makes more sense if they were to reveal that after careful consideration they decided to explore their feelings exclusively. It's like going from close friends to lovers versus respectful colleagues/acquaintances to lovers. So this way It wouldn't be a shock to either fanbase if they did turn out to be future lovers. Slow and steady wins the race, if you know what I mean. Obviously the potential to be lovers is far, far greater then actually remaining to be friends because of their "No comment" like statements. They are dealing with his booming popularity, excessive media coverage on their relationship, and her being taken seriously as an actor. CONSIDERING ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING and the negativity THEY BOTH HAD SIMILAR RESPONSES WHEN IT CAME TO THE POSSIBILITY OF A ROMANCE. On screen couples just don't make those types of statements if they really didn't want to date in the future.

This is why no matter what interviews come up and what is translated, the only interviews that matter to me are PSJ and PMY.

*I hope that the DVD production company get enough orders so they can finalize the production of the DVD, I would hate for it to be cancelled, So please share the notice to get the details of ordering the DVD through the official CAFE DAUM. If anyone needs any help ordering please feel free to message me if you need any help with it at all.

*Sorry for any grammatical errors, especially if there is a lot of run ons, I tend to type and type and type.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 8/8/2018 at 10:44 AM, jerusha1 said:

Hello everyone, I am joining this forum as I absolutely love uri ParkPark couple. Just wanna mention that two days back, as I was watching 'Showbiz Korea' in Arirang channel, the hosts (one of them is Jasper Cho, who had acted in DOTS) informed that both Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young have confirmed that they will be attending the reward trip in Phuket. I squealed inside in happiness as I heard it. So I hope that I did not hear it wrong.

Anyway, I wish that both of them can just relax and have peaceful times together.

PS- I was a diehard SSC shipper too

I found this episode. It's a short segment but it's at the beginning of this episode:

https://www.viki.com/videos/1134412v-showbiz-korea-episode-1935 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ manager angry at a Chinese fan taking video of PSJ walking in London

because the fan gone too far following the actor, so very reasonable if his manager get angry . 

The manager should ensure privacy and safety of their actors so the actor it self can be comfortable doing all their schedule in time.

And that's natural i think

• Like 2

2 hours ago, nanaman1410 said:

Reading all of our discussions here, I don't know if anyone notice PMY's hand during the slicing of the cake on their wrap up party. She was unconsciously trying to hold PSJ's hand instead of PDNIM. It was as if an automatic response from her. Then boom, she snapped and realize it was PSJ's hand that she was trying to hold and she immediately hold PDNIM's hand instead. As we all shippers here say, their action/reaction towards each other is like from a couple.

Saw the same 2018new_touxiao_org.png

MYYjPRL.gif

• Like 4