Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Westminster Bridge

he is just trolling if Papago trans is accurate that he said "This is where you go"  :joy::heart:

7193_B7_EE-_C7_BA-4_C44-_BD71-3_B09908_D

E7535_B11-_B872-480_C-_A584-_E41_A2114_D

@suie PSJ said in presscon PMY is same age as him. The cast may not know anyway.

For example, at the news yesterday was a DOTS cast who said he had a crush on SHK while filming he did not know she was SJK gf :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

http://naver.me/GUuKxLHN

link to the video of happy together and him being asked if he ever got the feeling if they were dating.

1 minute ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ said in presscon PMY is same age as him. The cast may not know anyway.

For example, at the news yesterday was a DOTS cast who said he had a crush on SHK while filming he did not know she was SJK gf :joy:

He said on set, PSJ would always be respectful and say Min young sshi

• Like 4

Looool i am not surprised if he did use honorifics on set. Even in their press interviews PMY  would say Seo jun sshi ga. etc

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, suie said:

http://naver.me/GUuKxLHN

link to the video of happy together and him being asked if he ever got the feeling if they were dating.

He said on set, PSJ would always be respectful and say Min young sshi

Ssii is not very formal, used to be respectful and being a gentleman to someone your age.

Joongki used to call Hyekyo Noona being respectful to a lady older than him and look at them now. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Omo...did I just see it right. PSJ you man...all these days I was waiting for him to upload something on his IG and ta-da this man has just pushed up his game much much more. Why does it feel like he did it intentionally to tease all of us with his love for PMY. Oh god, I don't need to speculate anymore...it's becoming real :D suddenly it seems like a chain reaction to me...PMY's captions and his captions, similar pics, blue vibes, daebak constant coincidences (if you know what I mean) I'm smiling like crazy thinking how I should celebrate when they will announce marriage plan...wow, that was really shocking PSJ (keep em coming you man, my heart is ready) :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, Cheryl295 said:

Ssii is not very formal. Joongki used to call Hyekyo Noona and look at them now :lol:

yep looool.

KJY in that naver video kinda did emphasise on the 'at the beginning i do remember PSJ used honorifics...' so to me that sounds like it has now changed  looool

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I feel like they did not see each other while MY was in Paris and he copied her post and trolled saying This is where you go. 

He may be missing her a lot already having used to seeing her daily on set. They were online at the same time. Chatting ParkPark? ;)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

Omo...did I just see it right. PSJ you man...all these days I was waiting for him to upload something on his IG and ta-da this man has just pushed up his game much much more. Why does it feel like he did it intentionally to tease all of us with his love for PMY. Oh god, I don't need to speculate anymore...it's becoming real :D suddenly it seems like a chain reaction to me...PMY's captions and his captions, similar pics, blue vibes, daebak constant coincidences (if you know what I mean) I'm smiling like crazy thinking how I should celebrate when they will announce marriage plan...wow, that was really shocking PSJ (keep em coming you man, my heart is ready) :wub:

I know what you mean. Initially it felt like jjagsalang (one sided love) for a long while -- not for them, but for me -- as I've not been seeing any more new posts from PSJ and then suddenly here he goes throwing us a precious gold nugget to spazz on.

I thought that the post was something he was obligated to do for his shoot, but unlike his usual brand promotion, he didn't even include a hashtag for this one so i think this is more of a personal message for PMY.

I hope he will continue to tease us (and the media) like this!

BTW, does anyone know if the dvd will have a commentary from the cast at all? 

• Like 7

It shows that what he said is true after all:

"Would I be awkward with Park Min Young? Why would I be? If I let rumors and public opinion affect me, it means I lose. I do not want to lose"

:tounge_xd::love:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, suie said:

Kang ji young was on happy together and was asked about PSJ/PMY dating rumours.

He said PSJ always used honorifics with PMY at beginning. however don't know if he meant he always has or that he stopped using it IDK.

based on their talk later no longer honorifics 

maybe he meant they used honorifics at first means they weren’t acquainted at first so 3 years dating is impossible ? haha to hide a relationship, try using honorifics is not a big deal. 

i still feel they are close before drama based on their body language, maybe not 3 years dating but 3 years knowing each other and some and dating. if not why the rumor started long ago among the insiders :D

• Like 8

On future plans of dating PMY "Park Seo Joon: I am keeping my options open"

If he was willing to go out for a public romance, he said, "You have to look at the situation. Public relationships seem to have more disadvantages. It's not just me. It's not something I can decide randomly. If it is right, I will say yes what shall I do, I cannot say no.

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=461681

• Like 10

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

Westminster Bridge

he is just trolling if Papago trans is accurate that he said "This is where you go"  :joy::heart:

It's not Westminster Bridge...the pic that PSJ posted today was taken at Lambeth Bridge (see the two buildings after the bridge)

92jhxZK.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thranduils said:

Youtube link for Kang Ki Young's Happy Together segment :) (for those of us who can't access the naver video!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJxHIFUdqXc

The dating rumor part starts at around 2.15:D

translations:

Park Myungsoo asked him if he is not witty because he’s the only one who didn’t know about the dating rumor.

KKY: “I found out about the rumor around 2 to 3 days after the final episode aired. A lot of people asked me about it but I just couldn’t believe it. Because whenever I do a drama I would receive a lot of contacts because the main leads seemed like dating.”

Jeon Hyun Moo: “But you really didn’t feel anything weird with them in the set?”

KKY: “Instead in the set I remember that in the first half of the shooting PSJ talked in honorifics (to PMY). It seems like they are in a relationship where they are just protecting their (each other’s) manners. But it turned out into a dating rumor.”

Yoo Jae Suk: “I think that’s because you’re too busy thinking about your own adlib. ‘So whatever happens around me what does it have to do with me’”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8

42 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

So amazed to see that their recent instagram activities seem to have moved this thread forward a few pages in just the 12 hours that I was away. :joy:

Anyway I was travelling for 12 hours and what better thing to do than to watch WWWSK? And because my boyfriend was traveling with me and he stopped at EP 11, we watched all 5 episodes together -- how we managed to survive the end of EP 13 was a mystery as we were both watching it with bated breath (and I'm pretty sure he caught the way I blushed and smiled when PSJ took off his shirt hahaha :love:).

But what I really wanted to share with all of you is my boyfriend's comment about our lovely couple. By the middle of EP 14, right when they were dealing with the office romance rumor / issue, I had to pause and tell him, "Life imitating art, right?" and he smiled and nodded because I have shared with him the rumor and the reactions of Knetz and other international fans. Now my boyfriend doesn't really care so much about celebrities, even the ones I care about. He would just listen and nod when I share celebrity gossip, so I thought that he wouldn't pay attention to PSJ and PMY while watching. During the "hot date" scene (when they were feeding each other), however, this conversation happened:

BF: "Feels like they've been intimate."

Me: "They were last episode, right? We just watched it. *roll eyes*"

BF: "No -- I mean in real life."

Me:  :scream: What makes you think that way?"

BF: "They look too comfortable and it's not something you can easily cheat by acting. Their comfort level is that of an intimate couple."

Me: "We're not even sure they're together."

BF: "Sure seems like they are."

Me: *being cynical* "Well maybe they're flirting...or they're just great actors."

BF: "Maybe. But still feels like something."

So who's the bigger delulu now? I thought I'm the fan here?? :joy: Anyway just wanted to share with you a guy's observation based on what he sees. My disclaimer is that he based it only from watching the two in the series. I'm curious to know what he will think about the BTS videos and their Viki interview so tomorrow's mission is to make him watch the subbed videos and wait for any comment he may have...

I really like this kind of story!:joy: It proves that we’re still pretty much sane... right?:joy: srsly gazes and body language can’t lie! We’re all human after all at least we can sense if another human being is emitting the chemistry of love:wub: okay what am I saying I need to sleep:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

4 hours ago, eva21 said:

PSJPMY_concidence_1.jpg

I really love this couple, they can deny everything not dating everything is coincidence and now they are updating their IG following their hearts.

Yes so what? they are at different countries England & Paris media knows about it we know about... everyone just accept it... and best wishes to this couple and accept their decision :)

PS. I like PSJ yes he can choose to post other pic but he choose this one, he choose to be closer to her :wub:

I just went to bed for a couple of hours and this thread added 5 pages :sweat_smile:

Nothing else to say. PSJ is either trolling everyone or he is the captain of TEAM PARKPARKSHIPPERS :lol: go get your girl man. You have our blessings :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Actually using honorifics is an expected behavior if they really are secretly dating. If it's really casual I'd put them at "close but just friends". Keep in mind that it's also a professional environment.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, sns25129 said:

KKY: “Instead in the set I remember that in the first half of the shooting PSJ talked in honorifics (to PMY). It seems like they are in a relationship where they are just protecting their (each other’s) manners. But it turned out into a dating rumor.”

There's a high chance that KKY was lying when he said this. Did you see where his eyes were looking before he answered this question? He was looking to his upper right.

So a typically normal right-handed person should look to the left if they are recalling actual events, memories, sounds and feelings. If they are lying, their eyes will look to the right, the creative side.

source: https://www.learning-mind.com/eye-movements-when-lying/

***Unless he's left handed***

• Like 7
  • LOL 7

3 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

Papago translates his caption

여기가 거긴가 요단강

This is where you go

:lol:

What does he mean with 'This is where you go'? What is he trolling about? Did he change his caption? I read somewhere people said sth about Jordan river, but IG trans showed me 'this is where it's going to'. 

PMY also posted a photo with cap 'good night' on IG then later she changed the cap to 'good night. see you tomorrow at powerwiththestars'. And she posted the original photo with the caption 'good night' a bit later than PSJ (about an hour I think). Maybe she thought that 'good night' could bring up another storm so she added 'see you tomorrow at powerwiththestars'. I'm so speechless with these two love birds :joy:  

• Like 3
  • LOL 5