[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

10 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

For me when I read that they supposedly used honorifics in KKY I was like hmmmm which in all the behind the scenes between PSJ and PMY it has never been shown that they do. If anything if this is truly the case this should have been supported by the PC or even the media interviews after the rumor broke out.  We fans should have something, anything if this supposed behaviour actually happened. Also whether that is an indicator of a secret or close relationship is all depends on how you want to interpret the situation from a shippers POV, a haters POV and an unbiased POV. Quick reminder there is no exact rule to why couples do what they do, all fans can really do is take each individual situation as something different, this is not SS or any other couple that shippers want to compare it to. I also just wanted to mention that even my Korean friends who have no idea who this couple is say that there is a huge emphasis on using honorifics from the start of an early age to them as adults, so they said PSJ as someone who's younger which he is 3 years younger (you can sometimes get away with it if your 1 year younger but even then you can still find instances where it is used) would be expected to call PMY Noona or Sunbae. So because I haven't heard him use any of these terms this is a clear indication that this hierarchy does not exist between them. They really are that close and have a mutual understanding. 

I also want to mention that I believe I read that their is an opinion that using honorifics can also be a cover-up for a secret relationship and not the latter for me I don't think this is the case if anything that makes absolutley no sense (no offense to the poster). This is a case where these two have figured out a way that is most comfortable to them and PMY has said before that she prefers not using honorifics if she can to get close to her partners however some of her previous partners honorifics was emphasized on her part. For me PSJ choosing to only use Banmal shows his consideration to her wishes and cause he too obviously wants to be close to her. However when they said they just met on set the lack of time to get to know each other and completely drop honorfics in public should still show with the occasional slight slip up. So to me they really, really are that close to not even use it once which is what I call second nature. I have no idea how you can be that close in just a matter of weeks in the society they live in.

To compare them to some other couples is hardly fair, what I do know is that they are being as honest as possible in terms of considering all parties involved. This approach makes more sense if they were to reveal that after careful consideration they decided to explore their feelings exclusively. It's like going from close friends to lovers versus respectful colleagues/acquaintances to lovers. So this way It wouldn't be a shock to either fanbase if they did turn out to be future lovers. Slow and steady wins the race, if you know what I mean. Obviously the potential to be lovers is far, far greater then actually remaining to be friends because of their "No comment" like statements. They are dealing with his booming popularity, excessive media coverage on their relationship, and her being taken seriously as an actor. CONSIDERING ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING and the negativity THEY BOTH HAD SIMILAR RESPONSES WHEN IT CAME TO THE POSSIBILITY OF A ROMANCE. On screen couples just don't make those types of statements if they really didn't want to date in the future.

This is why no matter what interviews come up and what is translated, the only interviews that matter to me are PSJ and PMY.

*I hope that the DVD production company get enough orders so they can finalize the production of the DVD, I would hate for it to be cancelled, So please share the notice to get the details of ordering the DVD through the official CAFE DAUM. If anyone needs any help ordering please feel free to message me if you need any help with it at all.

*Sorry for any grammatical errors, especially if there is a lot of run ons, I tend to type and type and type.

Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young has taken too much risks doing this drama together. My logical mind cannot just believe PSJ can recommend someone whom he doesn't fully know for a drama that requires a lot of intimate scenes.  Their close relationship translates to realistic portrayal of their intimate scenes that was done so beautifully....something that can't be produced by mere chemistry or passion for acting.  If either of them accepted the role with a different partner I don't think it will come out as beautifully as this one.

For someone with their stature....I don't think taking this much risk is worth the years of hard work both have put up just to satisfy a simple wish or desire of working together...these 2 are better than that.  There's so much trust involved here...something that is not build overnight....long enough to throw years of hard work especially for Park Min Young on the line.  I don't need those IG posts nor their bts to make me wonder deeply and ask myself as a PMY fan....what on esrth is going on here.

But then again this is just me.....I'm not an expert on human behavior....I am a finance person who just read numbers....aaahhh numbers cannot lie but people do hehehe

So I'm gonna wait here ....don't know how long but gonna stay here for sure unlike in my previous ships with her if I sense something not right I leave at once.  

• Like 18

2 hours ago, niharika111 said:

How I wish the viki interview had eng sub! They sure seemed to have talked about many interesting things. The more I get to know about PSJ, the more I like him. He has great attitude and that sets him apart. He seems humble and sincere.

Ohhh...how much more do you like him now? 2018new_xixi_thumb.png

a5fCasp.gif

Spoiler

tcRuz0K.gif

B9LDJza.gif

5kAbn2M.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, ayu purnamasari said:

because the fan gone too far following the actor, so very reasonable if his manager get angry . 

The manager should ensure privacy and safety of their actors so the actor it self can be comfortable doing all their schedule in time.

And that's natural i think

Unfortunately Chinese fans are well known for stepping out of line. I had hopes that they'd behave themselves in another country, but alas, such disgraceful behavior followed them even to the United Kingdom. And the rest of us has to suffer the bad reputation that they brought on us all.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Unfortunately Chinese fans are well known for stepping out of line. I had hopes that they'd behave themselves in another country, but alas, such disgraceful behavior followed them even to the United Kingdom. And the rest of us has to suffer the bad reputation that they brought on us all.

Stalking fans are everywhere not just for ParkPark

Rain and KTH stolen shots with their baby were taken by fans in HK

Fans waited outside SongSong hotel in Paris last January to get their pics and took a pic of SJK taking breakfast inside hotel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Thanks @minseojoon.  It woul also be interesting if you can find that portion in the presscon where PMY and LTH was introduced. We can all see the contrast how PMY distance herself at once from LTH after the press finished taking their pictures together lol

These ones?

2inV1Nh.gif

VS.

VZQN73D.gif

Spoiler

cifHdkj.gif

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Thanks @minseojoon.  It woul also be interesting if you can find that portion in the presscon where PMY and LTH was introduced. We can all see the contrast how PMY distance herself at once from LTH after the press finished taking their pictures together lol

Hello, this is my 3rd post here in forum. I've been a silent lurker for some time. It was because I'm not a good English speaker (writer) :sweatingbullets: But curiosity made me wants to join you guys. Haha :phew: I read somewhere, if I'm not mistaken, some K-Netz said that PSJ/PMY play footsies under the table when PressCon. Is that true? I haven't seen proof pic, vid, or anything though :wub:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, minyounggyu said:

Hello, this is my 3rd post here in forum. I've been a silent lurker for some time. It was because I'm not a good English speaker (writer) :sweatingbullets: But curiosity made me wants to join you guys. Haha :phew: I read somewhere, if I'm not mistaken, some K-Netz said that PSJ/PMY play footsies under the table when PressCon. Is that true? I haven't seen proof pic, vid, or anything though :wub:

This was what they were talking about....

What a "coincidence". Guess who's the 2nd from the left?  Compare to Mr. Park 2nd from the right? Just.....NO. 2018new_kuxiao_thumb.png
tcRuz0K.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

What about eng sub for the interview (tvn) where PMY is wearing a cream/white dress and PSJ is wearing a mauve shirt? I think in this interview they discuss ideal partner etc. Do you guys know if there is a video with eng subs? :)

@minseojoon: thanks!!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, minyounggyu said:

No that is not true.....crazy delulu fans tried to make a story out of it but if you look closely at the entire interview you will see that her feet has been moving that way long before PSJ stretched his feet forward.

See fans can make up a lot of stories that if we will not be careful to look deeper we maybe swayed to believe

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, minyounggyu said:

cifHdkj.gif

So beautiful :wub: I just want them to marry each other right now and have kids! 

I just like how PMY link her arm automatically to PSJ arm. From the translation , The host just ask them to have couple pose and then PMY just think about to fight couple pose then PSJ just said they're not fight couple relationship and he's automatically doing heart post when PMY link her arm again on his arm. :)

• Like 14