[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

38 minutes ago, sugohesso said:

About playing footsies under the table...ahem..actually my point is why PSJ and PMY were so active with their legs when LTH was sitting there like an ice cube...and then PSJ and PMY's mischiveous gazes to each other...I also think their feet touched a bit during that time and none of them felt the urge to say sorry to each other which highlights their intimacy...

I agree with you. There are about 8 clips and I have watched all of them (when WWWSK was still airing) just to observe carefully in which clip their feet touch each other. :crazy:

You can see (not delulu) on minute 3:00. PSJ is aware and immediately moves his feet away but PMY looks okay with it. ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

40 minutes ago, endensia said:

I agree with you. There are about 8 clips and I have watched all of them (when WWWSK was still airing) just to observe carefully in which clip their feet touch each other. :crazy:

You can see (not delulu) on minute 3:00. PSJ is aware and immediately moves his feet away but PMY looks okay with it. ;)

Yes... you are not delu... Their feet meets.. in fact is like both teasing each other lol.... yes he later move away, :)

6e84436fgy1ftzvt5yrh3g20hs0acu0y.gif

• Like 7

Dearest chinggus, kindly be reminded that we are not allowed to quote post which contain videos/pictures. Doing this might cost this thread to be shut down. Just a friendly reminder, guys. Happy shipping! B)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

In the near future 

tumblr_pc51f9b0aU1xstbxpo2_400.giftumblr_pc51f9b0aU1xstbxpo3_400.gif

tumblr_pc51f9b0aU1xstbxpo7_r1_400.giftumblr_pc51f9b0aU1xstbxpo8_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pc51f9b0aU1xstbxpo9_r1_400.gif

rosiedaes:

Why? Do you have any objections?(NOOOOO!!!:scream:)

[#PowerWithTheStars] Park Min Young is here in Singapore to celebrate the launch of Samsung galaxy Note 9! She has visited SG before & revealed that her favourite local dish here is chilli crabs. She doesn’t really like durian because of its smell but don’t mind trying it again.

DkOVcvRVsAA_NWm.jpg

[#PowerWithTheStars] On the most memorable scene in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”, PMY picked the scene where Mi-so & Young Joon were about to have their first kiss. It should be memorable for Mi-so and she was waiting for the kiss but Young Joon pushed the chair away later.

Spoiler

tumblr_pamnoencOp1rtoo0mo3_400.giftumblr_pamnoencOp1rtoo0mo6_400.giftumblr_pamnoencOp1rtoo0mo7_400.gif

DkOWU61VAAIR1rT.jpg

[#PowerWithTheStars] PMY: I usually go for comfortable outfit, but when I travel overseas, I tend to dress up according to where I visit. Like in Singapore’s case, it’s a little humid so I packed clothes that would fit this weather.

DkOW0UpV4AA0D89.jpg

[#PowerWithTheStars] If she can pick a favourite drama out of all projects she participated in, Park Min Young will choose “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” since it’s the latest drama she worked on and she really enjoyed the filming process.

DkOZzMYUcAAhfwP.jpgDkOce1kU0AA794N.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, dydrawer said:

What am I missing? Isn't the 2nd from left Kim Jong-min? :dizzy:

He was flirty with MY in Busted, not in serious way though. LOL. Anyone remember in which ep he told MY they should go enjoy coffee while discussing the case. I watched the cut but couldn't find it anymore

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

He was flirty with MY in Busted, not in serious way though. LOL. Anyone remember in which ep he told MY they should go enjoy coffee while discuss about the case. I watched the cut but couldn't find it anymore

Reveal hidden contents

It’s on Busted ep.3! ;) When LKS was framed (or become a suspect) as a murderer. 

YJS assigned each person to go separately (as per team). He told Kim Jong-min to go with Min-young, and KJM repeatedly say thank you to Jae-suk. Lol :lol:

• LOL 1

First of all, i’ve joined soompi aloooong time ago, but lost my password. And i think i’m older than most of the posters here *hides in shame*. So, its been so long since i’ve watched kdrama since it’s usually too heavy for me, this drama is just perfect. 

May i suggest a japanese drama “my rainy days” to all of you guys, since the lead female is so pretty.

i gotta say the reason i watched this drama is park min young since shes so beautiful from all angles, the only famous korean actors i know is shk, rain and wonbin, i got no idea whos psj is.

when i watched this drama, i was questioning my self, since when is the romance in kdrama feels so real, i could literally feels the love, i mean this is a fluffy drama, but i felt like i’m intruding something, their kisses was,omg, just like when i kissed my husband, so full of love and passion.

and when i watched their viki videos, i honestly thought that this two is in a real relationship already, pmy is glued to psj and he was so smitten on the bts i got secondhand embarrassment for watching it lol.

so anyways, thankfully it turns out i’m not the only crazy lady here, i hope I could join all of you by being crazy together.

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, chowchow8 said:

First of all, i’ve joined soompi aloooong time ago, but lost my password. And i think i’m older than most of the posters here *hides in shame*. So, its been so long since i’ve watched kdrama since it’s usually too heavy for me, this drama is just perfect. 

May i suggest a japanese drama “my rainy days” to all of you guys, since the lead female is so pretty.

i gotta say the reason i watched this drama is park min young since shes so beautiful from all angles, the only famous korean actors i know is shk, rain and wonbin, i got no idea whos psj is.

when i watched this drama, i was questioning my self, since when is the romance in kdrama feels so real, i could literally feels the love, i mean this is a fluffy drama, but i felt like i’m intruding something, their kisses was,omg, just like when i kissed my husband, so full of love and passion.

and when i watched their viki videos, i honestly thought that this two is in a real relationship already, pmy is glued to psj and he was so smitten on the bts i got secondhand embarrassment for watching it lol.

so anyways, thankfully it turns out i’m not the only crazy lady here, i hope I could join all of you by being crazy together.

Hi welcome here....good to have another crazy lady here hehehe.....and if there are more lurking around please do join the fun...the more the merrier.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

PARK MIN YOUNG SAID SHE WILL HAVE ASIA FAN MEETING :wub:

Sigh...I want to do a petition with 10,000 signatures for Park Park to get married and give it to her during the fan meeting :ph34r:

Btw, did you guys hear the part when she said she normally surfs SNS (IG and Weibo). Someone please reminds her of soompi as well :glasses: or maybe * delulu mode ON * she has already been lurking in this thread. To be honest, I was surprised at the number of people who have been lurking in this thread until the idea of a private group chat forced them to come out :sweat_smile: anyway, welcome all new members of team ParkParkShippers :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

13 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Hi welcome here....good to have another crazy lady here hehehe.....and if there are more lurking around please do join the fun...the more the merrier.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

i’m guilty for the silent lurking here since the ladies here are very funny,polite,nice and entertaining I honestly dont feel the need to add to anything since i know zero about pmy and psj before i watch the drama and thanks to this forum and youtube videos i got my fuel for my wild imaginations with this two. 

• LOL 3

4 minutes ago, ememoonie said:

Omg, really? Can't wait for it :love: it'll be her first fan meeting right? Did she have any fan meetings before?

I think it's going to be her first....how about having VP Lee as her special guest waaaaahhhh

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Just now, saved2K said:

I think it's going to be her first....how about having VP Lee as her special guest waaaaahhhh

Yeah just like how Song joong ki came to song hye kyo’s fan meeting keke. But wait, they need a Yoo ah in as a cover in order not to make it obvious :yum:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

nBmTa4i.jpg

It is the another interesting evidence(?) found by k-netz. In the bts, looking at psj's mouth closer,  after pmy said "I've won a dart game", psj said "with whom?" haha~:D  Because he said as if "how could there be something I don't know about you?",  knetz think it's another evidence and call PSJ jealousy bulldozer. :lol:

LOL his face was really serious :joy: 

PMY is so pretty at that event in singapore, she's glowing :kiss_wink: 

I love the way she handles herself, she is smart, beautiful and funny. She is everything a man can dream of. Really. 

Also I love when she speaks english.

Edited by Inetz
  • Like 6