[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Just now, saved2K said:

No that is not true.....crazy delulu fans tried to make a story out of it but if you look closely at the entire viki interview you will see that her feet has been moving that way long before PSJ stretched his feet forward.

See fans can make up a lot of stories that if we will not be careful to look deeper we maybe swayed to believe

Ah I think so too :sweatingbullets: 

Crazy delulu fans will find anything so-called 'evidence' and try to connect it with everything, eventhough there's nothing :phew: 

Thank you for clear up some misunderstanding! Haha :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Its amazing that this thread keeps moving everyday... how many people are active here everyday I wonder.. even the official drama thread is not moving anymore (pg 225)  but this side still is...  perhaps until the Phuket trip? :D

I like earlier comments saying that PSJ is the 'Captain of the PP Ship'. Let's hope he will give us good pictures in Phuket :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Just now, niharika111 said:

Yes thats the one! I would be so happy to know what they are talking about! btw: PSJ looks extra dashing in this interview! :)

They're were asked about drama. and then PMY excited telling about Roller Coaster scene and PSJ just trying to stop PMY just in case she's gonna spoiler. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Yes thats the one! I would be so happy to know what they are talking about! btw: PSJ looks extra dashing in this interview! :)

Can't agree more! :love: 

Like, are they not tired looking hella fine for all the time!? Lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280 said:

Its amazing that this thread keeps moving everyday... how many people are active here everyday I wonder.. even the official drama thread is not moving anymore (pg 225)  but this side still is...  perhaps until the Phuket trip? :D

No...until this is REAL 2018new_xiaoerbuyu_org.png

677a1560gy1ftqokc7s0yg20go09dnph.gif

677a1560gy1ftqokyy7osg20go09d7wn.gif

• Like 18
  • LOL 6

8 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Yes, during the Kaokao talk. No English subs though.

Thanks for the video! :kiss_wink: 

I wonder why only ParkPark's legs were moving (like fidgeting) during this interview? I don't see LTH legs moving as much as them :phew: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, minyounggyu said:

Can't agree more! :love: 

Like, are they not tired looking hella fine for all the time!? Lol 

IKR....how does PMY manage to look so gorgeous all the time! And this is when they are shooting the drama...so basically not getting much sleep! 

I really like PMY...not only because she is so pretty...but I really like her confidence and straight forward manner...she is such an inspiration for every woman. She is graceful and brave at the same time....such a rare combination!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, niharika111 said:

IKR....how does PMY manage to look so gorgeous all the time! And this is when they are shooting the drama...so basically not getting much sleep! 

I really like PMY...not only because she is so pretty...but I really like her confidence and straight forward manner...she is such an inspiration for every woman. She is graceful and brave at the same time....such a rare combination!

For me, she's the definition of Smart & Classy woman :wub:  

• Like 6

Just now, minyounggyu said:

For me, she's the definition of Smart & Classy woman :wub:  

I'm pretty new to the K drama scene....but when I found out about Lee Min Ho and PMY's relationship and subsequent break-up....I could not help but feel that LMH lost out on such a great woman. I mean it was probably not meant to be...but I feel its rare to find a woman like PMY who is pretty, talented and super classy! Well...LMH's loss is PSJ's gain (hopefully) and I hope he knows that!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ayu purnamasari said:

because the fan gone too far following the actor, so very reasonable if his manager get angry . 

The manager should ensure privacy and safety of their actors so the actor it self can be comfortable doing all their schedule in time.

And that's natural i think

I think he's too famous... hope the chinese fan did not ask him about PMY lol... if not it will be quite embarrassing :blink:

• Like 2

About playing footsies under the table...ahem..actually my point is why PSJ and PMY were so active with their legs when LTH was sitting there like an ice cube...and then PSJ and PMY's mischiveous gazes to each other...I also think their feet touched a bit during that time and none of them felt the urge to say sorry to each other which highlights their intimacy...if you don't know a person that well you do not take cellphone from their hands willingly to help them, nor do you try to stop their mouth with your hand to cover up something...I firmly believe they've known each other for quite a while and imo they are still maintaining that pretty well B)

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

Hello chingus! This is my second post in this thread. Just seeing all your posts and pics, IG posts and all makes me really want to believe that I chose the right ship. Rewatching PPC drama again... 

I want to join the kakao private chat. Please pm me on how to get to the right group. I'm not from Korea though and can't understand Korean. Sorry...

• Like 3