Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

nBmTa4i.jpg

It is the another interesting evidence(?) found by k-netz. In the bts, looking at psj's mouth closer,  after pmy said "I've won a dart game", psj said "with whom?" haha~:D  Because he said as if "how could there be something I don't know about you?",  knetz think it's another evidence and call PSJ jealousy bulldozer. :lol:

wow so knetz still digging haha 

• Like 2

Wow my inbox is now bombarded with ya peeps asking for the code. I'm so sorry I haven't replied to yall yet I'm still quite busy huhu 

Hello just a reminder again PLS DO NOT QUOTE PHOTOS OR VIDS.

• Like 8

I can't believed knetz even noticed that small detail omg I didnt even... PPC shippers are really great investigators :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

33 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Yeah just like how Song joong ki came to song hye kyo’s fan meeting keke. But wait, they need a Yoo ah in as a cover in order not to make it obvious :yum:

Haha they can invite director Park instead :smirk:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

47 minutes ago, ememoonie said:

Omg, really? Can't wait for it :love: it'll be her first fan meeting right? Did she have any fan meetings before?

I think this is the first. 

When someone suddenly starts to do something out of their normal routines: kissing so passionately on screen, leaning on 'on-screen' partner during interviews, updating IG so often, joining vacation trip with drama cast and crew, announcing fan meeting...:rolleyes: is it the PMY we knew? 

• Like 7

Do you guys notice that they always have matching outfit? (previously grey, and today, its black) Its so fun being a PPC shipper right now :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I am sure the investigator fans in IG will relate again the latest IG post of PSJ with PMY... 

correct me if I am wrong.. PMY wore number 7 jersey as well right? 

In 3. 2. 1. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, yujien said:

I am sure the investigator fans in IG will relate again the latest IG post of PSJ with PMY... 

correct me if I am wrong.. PMY wore number 7 jersey as well right? 

In 3. 2. 1. :lol:

Yes she did. But that was quite a while ago, and it was baseball. Son Heung Min has been wearing no.7 jersey for a while now. I have to say, ANOTHER COINCIDENCE. WTH. Should I call them coincidence couple? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Yes she did. But that was quite a while ago, and it was baseball. Son Heung Min has been wearing no.7 jersey for a while now. I have to say, ANOTHER COINCIDENCE. WTH. Should I call them coincidence couple? 

haha they should just be together, as the korean reporters say, if it's all coincidences, then it must be fate that wants them to be together :smirk: go with fate I say  :love:

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, nadiarose said:

Do you guys notice that they always have matching outfit? (previously grey, and today, its black) Its so fun being a PPC shipper right now :wub:

They wore matching black bracelet PMY at Changi Airport SG and PSJ at London Shopping  :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

are they taking turns in updating their instagrams now? uhm... i don't mean to scrutiny but the timing is... it's too obvious for one to overlook. 

• Like 3

First time seeing this vid. :wub:

your thoughts? Was he trying to protect PMY from that cameran or to get her attention cause she was busy with her phone? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They wore matching black bracelet PMY at Changi Airport SG and PSJ at London Shopping  :joy:

He is the Captain of this ship...so I I Captain...he is steering the ship to the destination.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

Wow my inbox is now bombarded with ya peeps asking for the code. I'm so sorry I haven't replied to yall yet I'm still quite busy huhu 

Hello just a reminder again PLS DO NOT QUOTE PHOTOS OR VIDS.

Hello my dear❤️please pm me the code too. Wanna join the group;) 

Thanks for your hard work... 

• Like 1