[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

24 minutes ago, triplem said:

haha i wonder what she was thinking 

Nice bedsheet? :D Well, she kept looking at the bed...! :P 

It's really cute that they made sure the sound of him taking off his clothes and unbuttoning his shirt audible enough to give her the jitters :D 

The way SY talks to YR is so soft and gentle, I just can't imagine him being in such a rage the day before. Now that she knows his secret, I wonder how YR will help him control his emotions especially relating to managing his prosthetic arms. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SY seems cannot control himself whenever it related to YR. Since the earlier eps everytime YR had troubles over somehing, he always tried to fix it, for example the case of the husband who cannot meet his wife and his child. But YR seems clueless on how much she affected SY.

I don’t think YR can do much on helping SY control himself, but if SY want to maintain his relationship with YR in the long run, he’ll have to solve this problem

Gosh I purposely avoided soompi till I watched the episode. Felt like giving myself a pat on the back.

* patting myself on the back " lol.

Am totally avoiding commenting on all the improbable, unlikely,  obvious plot holes. To say * SQUEALING * the ODG and NYJ scenes made me grin so much. So so much. Those 2 ok. Her. She is going to kill me. He playing it cool is killing me. I love it love love it. Where is your boyfriend? Hahaha. 

My main worry now is that the writer doesn't deliver enough story for them before the drama ends. However with her standoff- ish loner attitude I don't and am not sure if I want her to change her personality you see. So I am so curious how the writer will make her fall for ODG. And totally 100% die for love in love with him. Yet still be cool. Cos'  those 2 are killing me whenever they are on screen. He is a sneaky bugger himself so looking forward to him sneaking his way in.

Yes, the OTP is as cute as ever. In fact the last scene made me laugh so much. Btw that is a way too sophisticated prostheses to be credited to a bar owner cum genius ( whatchamaccalit ) designer. You can't even design that. Much less make it. So better not comment on the plot hole there.

What made me laugh quite a bit are all the Cheongna Lake park scenes. Is it a PPL? I did the credits to see if it was but didn't see it. Yes I know they filmed scenes from the Goblin there even if I don't remember it. The thing is right, Koreans were so helpful to us when we were there. So laughing at the writer making him crawl. Like the 100 ppl passing by him wouldn't help a person who fell off the wheelchair. Snort.

Coincidently, it's an honest coincidence, I was planning to spend a few days in Incheon next year. So this episode was a good review for Cheongna Lake Park for me. As hahahha, I was bringing my kids there and we are so definitely doing the cycling vehicle. Needed to get out of Seoul instead of spending so much time in a big city. Wanted to bring the kids to the mud flats and all. 

Anyway, I am not sure if this episode is meant to be funny or not. But I sure laughed a bit. Like I said have to actually ignore the writer's storyline. Because concentrating on it would and will be frustrating. And make my brain rot. So focusing on the entertaining part instead.

But gosh those 2 guys. The security couple are just nailing it. Please, please please make NYJ fall so hard. So badly. So strongly. Make her weak in the knees in love with ODG. I am just dying to see her fumble being in love. Because that's why we watch rom com dramas. No one writes new love like Korean drama writers. I can literally understand why they say it makes the heart flutter or waver. Don't you remember hearing these lines in so many dramas?

@triplem what is she thinking?  Me cackling here. She is thinking a lot. Out loud. You watch so many dramas that you understood right? I was laughing during that scene. What in the world made her think it was going to be a bed scene. I am still chuckling here.

I am off to bed now. Will probably watch both subbed episodes later this week. Since I can't wait for the subs. But looking at the 2 guys in the car the episode cliffhanger will probably put LSY in danger. We are due for a couple separation part in the typical Kdrama storyline.

I loved today episode  so much but we all have to be worry with sy  keep thrown  himself  in danger situation he can get hurt or worse he can hurt someone  badly were will no turning point  after that

as we all suspect  siw did live under the gang  control for 12 years , I think he wanted  to leave them before the accident that why they attack him, but after the accident  they have full control over him, he really care for sy and wanted  to protect him from them, I am not forgiving him totally  for sure since he did use the wrong ways and was harsh  not only in Sy  but on so many other but I guess he really  wanted sy away from him cause he fear the gang  will find about him 

I am fearing now that the gang has more than the past  accident as reason  to hurt sy , he now has open the eyes on him with what he did 

Bad things  and bad times coming for sure I just hope  no so much damage  will be at the end of it :bawling:

I Like sy even when what he did was totally wrong but his  anger come from his feeling of being weak and can't do anything to protect  the person he love the most , he did cross the line this time it wasn't just a danger moment when he had no choice but to fight back , it wasn't like yr  was the target  so he fear the man will come after her again, and he didn't just catch  or hit  him enough to stop him no he cross the line and hit him out of anger and revenge, 

I can understand  team leader yang, jang and chief  cho words that they said before of how he should not be involved and act as normal , normal people will not do what he was doing from the first  episode  even  when it danger, I get now why they was so worry of his power after all he just human and a human who have this power can make mistakes while  using it  if he keep get used  to use it like this .

I like everytime sy save someone but I understand now how danger it can be, I think it has to stoped at some point even if we all don't want that and I am afraid  of the worse plot of how that going to stop, 

But I have hope with yr, she can stop him, he need to stop seeing himself  as disability  and weak  person to stop feeling that stress  of the need to protect  the people he love , he getting  more anger not just cause he someone he love get hurt but cause he feel worthless in time they need him.

When that stop he can control  his anger and acting , or if not  it going to be so much worse when the people who made him like these  shown again in his life and hunting  the people he love 

Can you imagine his reacting  when he find that the people  who destroy  his life close to him and using there  power to control his workplace, his brother and his life again!!! :skull: I guess the anger mood we saw today will be nothing to that  I am sacred what sy going to do 

i forget to write I love all the scenes in this Ep sy alone , otp togther , second opt, family and friends  scenes

It was warm, sad, happy, joyful and powerfull from every  side 

8 hours ago, triplem said:

This one is definitely healing my eyes

haha i wonder what she was thinking 

Reveal hidden contents

LOL....I'll take those amazing eyes, I'll take that sweet face, I'll take that lean chest and the heart that beats within it.  As for your arm, I will take and accept all the parts that allow you to be the man you are and have always been to me...:w00t::heart:

And I hope even without words she gives him this....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJyB68mxOvOK0xV3Pjmxh8b948f6a8a19a7040fe77b9d43d15b4a7099baaa

9 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

Preview :wub:

thanks you :heart:yr accept sy they happy but sy find about the man from the past 

that not the  most imprtant , sy body no good don't tell me it again cause of YR and his feeling for her !!!!!!!!!

what JANG ask from yr in the end???

i hope sy choice to let the device

no breaking up, no YR leaving him for his good 

i don't believe we had only 4 eps left for all that 

Thank you @samecut123 for the preview! Gosh!! She bang him to the wall!! What a... :wub: sexy move! hahahhaaa...

I am worried about SIW and the bad guys... What will happen to SY... What would they do to SY or HYR.... How bad the bad guy would be bad in this drama.... :unsure:-_-

And what is happening to SY's body? Aigooo Aigoo.... My heart just cannot take it if anything is happening to SY!

When he fell of the wheelchair, squirmed his body with all his might to the phone and to the wheelchair... his frustration because of the stairs, my heart really sunk and broke for him... :tears: 

Back to the banging SY to the wall... their gazes fixed to each other are heck so romantic!!! :love:

13 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

Oh no...  i dont understand the preview. I hope Jang 선생님 dont ask her to break up with Seo yeon sshi. Pleaseeee .. wait 

Is what jang said sy is not well right now because of yeorum... haihhh i need to focus more in my korean class

He asking her for a favor  after telling her sy in pain 

They didn't show what he asking her 

But yeah I am fearing he asking her to break up if that making sy in danger jang more than will be ready to ask that 

But I hope it  not the case , he can ask her to help him stop sy from using his device for a while or helping making sy  stop doing something 

After she accept him as he is , jang  don't need her to break up more than helping  them to control  the reason sy suffering right? 

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

He asking her for a favor  after telling her sy in pain 

They didn't show what he asking her 

But yeah I am fearing he asking her to break up if that making sy in danger jang more than will be ready to ask that 

But I hope it  not the case , he can ask her to help him stop sy from using his device for a while or helping making sy  stop doing something 

After she accept him as he is , jang  don't need her to break up more than helping  them to control  the reason sy suffering right? 

I hope he ask her to nurse seo yeon sshi only

2018111401001241100094331_20181113140528

I think she did it first as joke or to cheer him up 

But he decided  to show her how it should be done :joy:

Love this two :heart: the news say about them go In place where there  no cameras and show their love to each other 

Something  about "adult romance " was written in the news too :relaxed: deep hug and closeness :heart:

Archived