Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mau_Cherry said:

He really was ready to kill!

yeh he was out of control jang was right to get angry from him 

even when he didn't kill him he did hurt him badly more than he need 

sy was crying in fear if what he did when he come back home it was a scene that was more then amazing 

5 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I knew my screen will stop the moment they enter the house - knowing what will follow....

ahhhh - but I managed to see it - just the next freeze was right after - help - was there a preview?

There was no preview. I don't think I'm ready for a preview.LOL There was already a teaser for the next drama.

Anyway, I am satisfied with the episode tonight. :) Especially the cute scenes of our 2 couples.:wub:

11 minutes ago, nona88 said:

why my screen do that gto me all the time :bawling:

what happen in the end  ??

After the Double Date the both Couple goes there seperated ways again and it came what we expected.

When YR and SY where alone again I thought for a moment if we will get a new kiss scene but he asked her to come to his place so he can show her something - not sure about that in detail of course - but they went to his place and we knew the pictures before - i am just way to pervy - that

bi4jrfbf.png

wouldn´t be my reacting knowing the man i love is next door and get out of his clothes. evil-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774071

He shows his body - sorry - his arm to her - and i guess he asked if she is still okay with him - or what did he say???

hv68xs2j.png

end for today

4 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

After the Double Date the both Couple goes there seperated ways again and it came what we expected.

When YR and SY where alone again I thought for a moment if we will get a new kiss scene but he asked her to come to his place so he can show her something - not sure about that in detail of course - but they went to his place and we knew the pictures before - i am just way to pervy - that

wouldn´t be my reacting knowing the man i love is next door and get out of his clothes. evil-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774071

He shows his body - sorry - his arm to her - and i guess he asked if she is still okay with him - or what did he say???

end for today

thanks dear 

theyb ended it there :unamused:

okay i hope we see more tomorrow not just it start with them in their own house and just a little flashback 

i want the full time for that scene 

Quick recap:

- ODG lost his grip on attacker as he radioed in for assistance. Attacker ran away and ODG got yelled at by Choi.  He also got his nose injured from a head butt by the attacker. 

- SY hunted down the knife attacker and in a moment of rage beat the crap out of him,  almost killing him.  He was really beaten to a pulp.  But SY still had some self control left so he tied the guy in a toilet cubicle and made a phone call to the security team using a public phone. Of course they're glad they caught the attacker again but the new question is who attacked the attacker like that.  Team leader choi immediately suspected SY,  and so does Team Leader Yang.  But she pretended not to know anything. She went to the Fox Bride and talked to doctor friend about whether SY ever hit anyone.  Doctor friend seems to think it is impossible Sy would do that.  

- NYJ waits for the whole attacker arrest thing to blow over even though she was supposed to head back home.  ODG is surprised that she waited and she even brought medication for his nose.  He seems touched and hesitantly asks if she had eaten.  She immediately rejects by saying she is going out with her bf.  So she goes to the convenience store,  buys food and begins eating. Suddenly,  ODG comes with his own food. He pretends he is surprised to find her there and begins looking around for her bf.  (ODG you're so sneaky haha)they end up eating together 

-SY seems to regret his brash action.  He cries upon coming home after he beat up the attacker. 

-Doctor friend fights with SY.  Tells him off for beating the attacker.  sy defends himself since he was trying to protect the person he loves, but the doctor friend is all about how SY is not a police and the device isnt meant to be used this way.

- YR's mom cares for her and invites both SY and ES for breakfast. Mom now knows who SY is to YR and even remembers him from the plane accident.  She asks if SY really likes her daughter 

-YR gets called to police station with NYJ and ODG to testify against attacker.  SY accompanies her.  Attacker seems to recognised SY and even sees his name id.  Choi sees this and is highly suspicious of SY being the person who beat up attacker.  

- After the trip to police,  YR suggests all four eat together.  So like a double date. The guys cant handle spicy food but the girls get along so well.  Cut to them buying ice cream, the guys have no clue how to place order using the computer screen, so the girls take over. Even NYJ can do this while the guys r clueless haha.  They tend ride on that thing where u have to paddle on a track?  Damn,  i dunno the word. They have fun and cut to YR flashback.  Team leader yang called her to tell her SY might be the person who beat up attacker. 

-after double date,  ODG walks NYJ home. They bid each other goodbye but immediately after NYJ enters her room,  ODG calls her. He tries to talk about work but clearly just wants a proper goodbye from her. He is soooooo cute here. After they hang up,  NYJ smiles to herself. 

-YR and Sy walk hand in hand.  He gives her three pecks on the lips. Tells her he wants to show something. They are eyed by bad guys from a far. They go to Sy's home. SY takes off his top and asks YR to turn around. She begins by trying to avoid this since she thinks he wants something else.  But she still turns around and finally sees his bionic arm.  He says this is the real me. If you want to be with me,  are you ok with this? She seems stunned. 

Ep ends,  no preview.

Ps: attacker seems to be part of the gang who has SIW under control. So they look like they want to get revenge against SY.  The boss dude with a mustache meet up with SiW at a park and begins asking abt SY.  He says isnt ur lil bro's name Sy as well.  SIW tries his best to say it is a diff SY but he ain't fooling no one.   

I know recaps are up,  just thought i'd give more details instead.  

Why did he has to go beat up the guy? Oh no... I smell big trouble coming up... I fear for him now... I know he is in a rage, but gosh, I don't know what to say... Whatever, he became in the wrong when beating up that guy. If he meant to catch him as a gift for the airport security, he could have done it without having to beat him up like that... :tears:

5 minutes ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Ps: attacker seems to be part of the gang who has SIW under control. So they look like they want to get revenge against SY.  The boss dude with a mustache meet up with SiW at a park and begins asking abt SY.  He says isnt ur lil bro's name Sy as well.  SIW tries his best to say it is a diff SY but he ain't fooling no one.   

Is our rom-com turning dark? It's scary thinking about what this gang may do... They've been around for so many years and still has SIW under their thumb... They are people who don't hesitate to reverse a van into someone on a bike... I know SY has this bionic arm and strength but it is not without problem. We have seen how he himself got badly hurt by the bionic arm itself when he was tasered earlier.

2 minutes ago, nona88 said:

thanks dear 

theyb ended it there :unamused:

okay i hope we see more tomorrow not just it start with them in their own house and just a little flashback 

i want the full time for that scene 

You know what - just be happy that its Monday today - that cliffhanger tomorrow .... omo - I will not think about it - but i am sure they will find another scene for that to let us suffer.

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Why did he has to go beat up the guy? Oh no... I smell big trouble coming up... I fear for him now... I know he is in a rage, but gosh, I don't know what to say... Whatever, he became in the wrong when beating up that guy. If he meant to catch him as a gift for the airport security, he could have done it without having to beat him up like that... :tears:

Is our rom-com turning dark? It's scary thinking about what this gang may do... They've been around for so many years and still has SIW under their thumb... They are people who don't hesitate to reverse a van into someone on a bike... I know SY has this bionic arm and strength but it is not without problem. We have seen how he himself got badly hurt by the bionic arm itself when he was tasered earlier.

That is exactly my thought too. The whole scene of SY persuading airport staff lady to tell him where the attacker is,  followed by him wearing a hoodie with a face mask, then leaving his phone at home so he cant be traced while he goes to avenge his lady was soo dark for me.  And he really beat up that guy to a pulp.  He didnt hesitate for once he wasnt in control of his rage at all.  

I feel like there will be a revenge arc coming soon.  The gang now knows SY is IW's bro,  and they also know he is dating YR.  They all could be in danger.

On a lighter scale,  so much development for second OTP,  yay! oDG really cant hide his crush on her. 

Also, props to GES, he gets friendzoned but still is an awesome dude. Guy needs a girl for him,  stat! 

@triplem I love all these sweet moments... but now I can't help but feeling unable to let loose, relax and just enjoy the drama because danger is lurking somewhere and might just pounce out on our OTP anytime. Not to mention the sinister gang could easily find out where they live since they are doing the stalking. I especially worry for YR, but hoping that the parking gang will come to her aid if she is ever endangered at the airport, since they adore her much. 

Speaking of which, their residence buildings don't look like a place built with lifts. I wonder how SY was able to get down from his apartment with his wheelchair. Hope the production team did not overlook this part. 

Archived