[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

17 minutes ago, Tasia said:

And glad to finally know that the homeless guy is SIW's dad...

I haven't watched with subs, but was it mentioned that he was SIW's dad? Why didn't he recognized him then when he has clear view of his face?

I still want to hurl walkie-talkies to SIW, but okay, maybe he does have a reason for his behavior and attitude. Except that he needs to learn there are many other ways of communicationg your concerns and trying to protect people you love, instead of pushing them (SY) away so hostile-ly. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I haven't watched with subs, but was it mentioned that he was SIW's dad? Why didn't he recognized him then when he has clear view of his face?

I guess SIW pretended to not recognizing him.... I am not sure why... 

He stared at the dad in such a deep hateful sight.. 

19 minutes ago, aniliaz said:

Yeaaaa..love it , i cant wait he open his shirt just to show his arm to Yeo Rum haha :D Anyway its a happy ending for me even though YR being stabbed. 

Isn't it a good thing that he's only opening his shirt to show his right arm....

If he's showing his right leg too................................ :love:

Spoiler

The show will go R Rated... 

Well, I would watch that eagerly though :blush:

Why today is only Wednesday...  Because of this drama, I cannot wait for Mondays!! 

14 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I really would like to see HYR protecting LSY from SIW and even realize that his concerns for LSY were fake. And the last episode confirms what I had always suspected: SIW wants LSY to vanish so that he won't feel guilty and uncomfortable any longer. But I sense that SIW will be proven wrong. We saw in the episode 10 SIW meeting his "enemy", the thug from the past hence I believe that SIW will be put under pressure because of the thug.

Could not agree more!!! 

1 hour ago, thefungster said:

loved the whole episode! i'm so happy with the pace of the drama...but our couple keeps on hitting my heart strings!  

DATE SCENE COME ON! NO MORE DISRUPTIONS! :triumph:

patiently waiting but not really............................................

Why you angry !! 

We will get a date , sy keep careless kissing yr, taking her to his house, show her his true, and maybe we will get more emotional  kiss and more .... So  you see keeping us waiting for date will be worthy :smirk: 

2 hours ago, tianaa said:

the hug scene was so beautifu

Yes one with so much feeling  

I loved the talk before the hug too , and every words and act year did this episode , we know we have nothing to worry about yr  finding out and we know she will careless about this things but it was sill amazing to watch her act like this :heart:

1 hour ago, Jemrie said:

They have already accepted each other unconditionally

The amazing love where it okay to be different, you not like me at all  but still I fall in love with you , like everything  about you  and I accepted it it not cause I have to force myself or think about it but cause it come natural with the love that happened without  choicing  

Accepted each other unconditionally is the title of this two love, just have to meet to fall in love ,to  know each other to heal each other wounds and getting close to share the most warm feeling with us 

1 hour ago, Jemrie said:

guy you're dreaming of“,What’s your favourite season?”

How do you know!! It my dream guy :joy: he sweet , yes when the world start when you meet someone who give you warm and destroy the ice castle you were living on before, for yr  it was when she meet her parents, for Sy  it was when he meet her.

[Fox Bride Star] Eps 21 & 22 spoilers, Lee Je Hoon & Chae Soo Bin

bride.png
Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Chae Soo Bin stabbed by a knife... Lee Je Hoon wheelchair accident 'shocking ending' 

1. [+160,-9]
Today was the best!! Actress Chae Soo Bin and actor Lee Je Hoon have great acting skills. Everyone is great. The story is good too. ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+91,-10]
I've been watching Chae Soo Bin's dramas ever since she began as a supporting actress. I knew she'll be a hit.. 

3. [+71,-5]
Lee Je Hoon's acting today is so good too. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His tears... 

4. [+39,-5]
Legendary. ㅠㅠ Really a life drama. ㅠㅠ

5. [+31,-2]
It's fun. 

6. [+23,-2]
If only god-Je Hoon gets a daesang. ㅠㅠㅠ His acting is amazing. 

7. [+21,-1]
They did well with handling societal problems. 

8. [+18,-2]
Our Gak-Byeol. Seriously the ending was so sad. I hope Gak-Byeol is happy. 

fox%2B.png

Article: Naver 'Fox Bride Star' Lee Je Hoon to Chae Soo Bin's heartbreaking confession.. "Love you"  

1. [+449,-12]
Lee Je Hoon's acting skills exploded today... I always knew that he's good, but I felt it again today... Please be prepared to receive an award at the end of this year... 

2. [+222,-7]
Lee Je Hoon is needless to say, but personally, I think Chae Soo Bin was amazing today. The last scene too... And the scene where she said she is good at waiting. 

3. [+197,-12]
I thought Lee Dong Gun's role is a villain role, but there's something to it. He doesn't want Lee Je Hoon to get hurt. 

4. [+126,-6]
Lee Je Hoon and Chae Soo Bin pairing is really good. I cried together with them today. I hope to smile with them next week. 

5. [+89,-4]
I felt bad for the two at the last scene. Watching the previews, my heart fluttered again. It's difficult to wait till next week. 

6. [+25,-1]
A life drama!! Seriously, I really like Gak-Byeol, Oh Dae Ki and Na Young Joo couples. I like the couples in Fox Bride Star. 

7. [+23,-0]
Did Lee Dong Gun sign some kind of slave contract? I'm curious what kind of backstory does he have... 

8. [+23,-2]
Let's get a daesang, God-Je Hoon. 

cr

46 minutes ago, monalisa said:

I believe In woo will redeem himself by saving SY at the end of this drama. I don't think he hates SY or does he wants to harm him. Has it been revealed who blabbed about YR leaving SY's apartment?

The co-worker... I believe , his name is M. Nam.

Archived