Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

9 minutes ago, samecut123 said:

Preview :wub:

thanks you :heart:yr accept sy they happy but sy find about the man from the past 

that not the  most imprtant , sy body no good don't tell me it again cause of YR and his feeling for her !!!!!!!!!

what JANG ask from yr in the end???

i hope sy choice to let the device

no breaking up, no YR leaving him for his good 

i don't believe we had only 4 eps left for all that 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 8

Thank you @samecut123 for the preview! Gosh!! She bang him to the wall!! What a... :wub: sexy move! hahahhaaa...

I am worried about SIW and the bad guys... What will happen to SY... What would they do to SY or HYR.... How bad the bad guy would be bad in this drama.... :unsure:-_-

And what is happening to SY's body? Aigooo Aigoo.... My heart just cannot take it if anything is happening to SY!

When he fell of the wheelchair, squirmed his body with all his might to the phone and to the wheelchair... his frustration because of the stairs, my heart really sunk and broke for him... :tears: 

Back to the banging SY to the wall... their gazes fixed to each other are heck so romantic!!! :love:

• Like 9

Oh no...  i dont understand the preview. I hope Jang 선생님 dont ask her to break up with Seo yeon sshi. Pleaseeee .. wait 

Is what jang said sy is not well right now because of yeorum... haihhh i need to focus more in my korean class

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, misskym86 said:

Oh no...  i dont understand the preview. I hope Jang 선생님 dont ask her to break up with Seo yeon sshi. Pleaseeee .. wait 

Is what jang said sy is not well right now because of yeorum... haihhh i need to focus more in my korean class

He asking her for a favor  after telling her sy in pain 

They didn't show what he asking her 

But yeah I am fearing he asking her to break up if that making sy in danger jang more than will be ready to ask that 

But I hope it  not the case , he can ask her to help him stop sy from using his device for a while or helping making sy  stop doing something 

After she accept him as he is , jang  don't need her to break up more than helping  them to control  the reason sy suffering right? 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, nona88 said:

He asking her for a favor  after telling her sy in pain 

They didn't show what he asking her 

But yeah I am fearing he asking her to break up if that making sy in danger jang more than will be ready to ask that 

But I hope it  not the case , he can ask her to help him stop sy from using his device for a while or helping making sy  stop doing something 

After she accept him as he is , jang  don't need her to break up more than helping  them to control  the reason sy suffering right? 

I hope he ask her to nurse seo yeon sshi only

• Like 8

2018111401001241100094331_20181113140528

I think she did it first as joke or to cheer him up 

But he decided  to show her how it should be done :joy:

Love this two :heart: the news say about them go In place where there  no cameras and show their love to each other 

Something  about "adult romance " was written in the news too :relaxed: deep hug and closeness :heart:

Edited by nona88
  • Like 6
  • LOL 5

the double date is jjangdance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?and the second couple are so cute i cant get over it

Spoiler

852f6fd711b5191864bcf73c7c059e27bbd06a80

3d5002927f14227cc669fb07a656f339631ff307

Spoiler

ad2b4a3162259e7f26e3ecc77ebd045b09129191

8eba9bcb6c5e26a16e88e0119edc3282e30e9cdb

c3ebc5a396b87ca542b293131b902a6e6c93f5d5

love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292this 414a160cb45a932d955c0be4eab682e71952054a

• Like 10

@USAFarmgirl @ktcjdrama I can understand why LSY did such a thing. It is not just about protecting the person he loves. He has a huge trauma. We shouldn't forget that back then he tried to protect his hyung and failed miserably. He got hurt and even his hyung abandoned him which triggered a lot of negative emotions: frustration, resent, anger, disappointment and feeling of failure. So by hurting the thug, all his emotions that had been kept hidden for so long were triggered. Deep down, the thug reminded him of the past, although he is unaware of the actual connection. If Choi MJ, YSK and Jang knew about the circumstances of the accident, they would have judged him differently. However, I am sure that no one is unaware how the accident occurred. They all believe that this was an accident because he keeps saying that he had an accident. 

I hope, this time LSY won't be alone when he will face the past again... and DK will be by his side.   

• Like 10

@bebebisous33 I can understand him beating up the guy and turning him in... just that I feel that there is no need to beat him up to that extent. It was rage talking instead of justice. His purpose was to inflict pain and hurt on that guy, instead of catching him. He almost killed the guy. But, I can also understand why he lost control of his emotion because just earlier we saw how helpless and useless he felt at the park when he was wheelchair bound. What Jang said was really wise though, that what he has is a gift, and he should use it wisely. Reminded me of Spiderman :lol:

15 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I hope, this time LSY won't be alone when he will face the past again... and DK will be by his side. 

I also think that it was intended by the writer to build up the friendship between the OTP with the security couple. I'm sure they will come to SY-YR's aid when they're met with trouble with the gang. I wonder though whether there will be more people knowing SY's real condition after YR. So far we have Jang, Yang, Choi and YR knowing. Will the security couple also find out?

• Like 8

I may miss the live stream :bawling: 

I will try hard to not 

But  time like this when you hate your boss for making changing in your work :joy: do I have to tell him I have amazing episode waiting for me :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

24 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I may miss the live stream :bawling: 

I will try hard to not 

But  time like this when you hate your boss for making changing in your work :joy: do I have to tell him I have amazing episode waiting for me :joy:

You should...

Hhahahaa...

Sorry boss, an amazing episode, a hawtie half robot man is waiting for me.... please let me gooooo :joy:

Anyway.. hugs for you... hope anyone else would do the live recap.... :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

its from bts or scene ?

Dr3BeZhU4AAGrre.jpg

btw Anyone know what formal call that han yeo rum said when she adress lee soo yeon,she always said something like sawun

i only know shi ,is this formal adress between worker/someone who has higher rank or what,thx

• Like 9

13 hours ago, samecut123 said:

Preview :wub:

Thanks, @samecut123 for the preview.  Wow!  YR must really have the hots for SY.  Did you see the hickey she gave him in the preview?  It covered pretty much his entire throat and neck. :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, larrysouth said:

Thanks, @samecut123 for the preview.  Wow!  YR must really have the hots for SY.  Did you see the hickey she gave him in the preview?  It covered pretty much his entire throat and neck. :blush:

Hickey? I thought is something side effect? Like rashes 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

Hickey? I thought is something side effect? Like rashes 

It was.  That was just my sad attempt at a bit of humor.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5