[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XVM2nxZZ0lgTKAbKquazhUq_QMzVYYZ2N7IFh5jz03_rml5yRdfvkVDcH467oVE6nddp6hwE0gdCj_EUl4uaQm3q72x6rKjwUyYlNH4J7uGUP9Uc3Mhr4zPR

Spoiler

o5BFWyjtW9T1Lc4IhZK-f740W_2DzXPt89kYjG0ElVaQHONIfg1DbIhQ6-oW_5E2uWKfh1gwzU5WxX7O

50 minutes ago, TheMsChelsea91 said:

Anyone knows on what day will they usually upload the preview for next ep?  Waiting for monday is driving me crazy...  Kept rewatching the last 4 eps these past couple of days...  ^_^

I'm not really sure but I guess they release it on Saturday. But it depends, sometimes it's earlier.

@11moonstone, thanks for sharing the preview link, been waiting for the preview since tuesday.  Wish that there is sub available though,  but i did catch something from the preview.

ODG : I care. I keep worrying about you/I care about you (or something along this line) 

Hopefully i got the translation correct here based on what i heard and my non-existent Korean understanding.

Im glad we finally have the second pair featured in the preview. I hope they get together sooner rather than later so we can watch them date and be all cute with each other lol.. 

Anyway,  from the preview, I think Jang will not ask YR to break up with SY.  Maybe he will just reveal how badly SY is hurting because of the device plus his stubbornness to get some rest and be tested.  This is why YR will go all ultra protective mode and will not let SY do any physical tasks,  to the point where she will overexert herself and injure her foot. 

I think after the meeting with Jang,  the girls aka future besties will spend the night drinking. YR because of SY and YJ because of ODG. They pass out in the living room and SY will come to their home in the morning. Meanwhile,  YJ is already shown as someone who is not a good drinker so she will go to work feeling sick, which will worry ODG. 

And isnt it sweet that ODG is wearing the socks YJ gave him?  He should let her know he is wearing the socks. She will stop being upset at  him immediately.  :lol:

32 minutes ago, chubbyzmae said:

Hello guys

If been lurking for this forum quite a long time. And finally try to join

Find this on ig. And someone says maybe YR & SY will breakup

I did hear that final line on break up too,  so it really was SY saying about the break up. 

And it seems like it wont be so happy for the second couple too.  So i did hear the words wrong.  :bawling:

It makes sense now why ES will tell YR not to go.  Because if YR and SY broke up,  ES will seize his chance,  he made that very clear already.  

For ODG and NYJ,  i hope they get together by Tuesday's ep. 

I saw the preview and I just hope somebody would translate it :rolleyes::wub:

I am glad we still have 3 more episodes to go. 

I hope all the problems would be resolved beautifully... 

Oh wait. What did Ko Eun Sob said when he’s stopping Yeo Reum? “don’t lie”

or “don’t go”. Ahhh. Me and my poor Korean. 

As for SY n YR... I think what SY said was. “Last night when we parted, something happened, right?” Something like that.. NOT about them getting a break up.

or was it my wishful thinking?? Gosh Idk... :sweatingbullets: 

Really a break up...? I never trust fully preview tough. I feel they maybe gonna have an argument about his health maybe, consider she is showing to be giving SY extra attention and he gonna feel he is a problem for her... Also there is so many other stuff happening that do they have time for a really break up? I feel this gonna be a learning curve for them to how to give right consideration for each other, also about how to communicate to each other about their inner thought and worry. I hope this is what next weeks episode gonna be about. There is so many other tread to close, so we need a power OTP that gonna fight to be together. anyway, this is my prediction :)  

59 minutes ago, Tasia said:

I saw the preview and I just hope somebody would translate it :rolleyes::wub:

I am glad we still have 3 more episodes to go. 

I hope all the problems would be resolved beautifully... 

Oh wait. What did Ko Eun Sob said when he’s stopping Yeo Reum? “don’t lie”

or “don’t go”. Ahhh. Me and my poor Korean. 

As for SY n YR... I think what SY said was. “Last night when we parted, something happened, right?” Something like that.. NOT about them getting a break up.

or was it my wishful thinking?? Gosh Idk... :sweatingbullets: 

I also thought so too, I think he said something like this 어젯밤에 나는 헤어주구... I tried to google translate, it could be this "I let you go last night" right? Ahhh.. please don't break up :(

1 minute ago, misskym86 said:

Im so scared.. please no more angst.  Just focus beating in woo and his gangster only

Not a fan on in woo but in a way you have to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is no saint but even to the gangsters,  he does try to protect SY by hiding him from them, and acting all aloof.  This is why he also tries to get rid of SY from the airport,  even though i highly disagree with his methods.  The mystery of why SIW is involved with the gangsters even though he clearly has the skills to go up the corporate ladder and make tons of money,  so it still baffles me why he associates himself with the bad guys. I do believe he has a chance to redeem himself,  but we have to wait for future eps to find out more.

Regarding the translation for the preview,  a link is already shared but like some of you,  i wonder about the translation too.  But i did hear SY saying "break up" but you cant read too much into a short preview

Hmm, I don't hear anything about break-up from the preview... I doubt they will go that route, but YR being so obvious not letting SY do any physical work is a little too much. If I were SY, I'd feel uncomfortable too... What she needs to do is to ask him take some leaves and not wear those device for the time being. Wonder what and how much Jang tells her. Maybe only a very general being weak/sick...?

ODK is wearing the socks!! :lol:

Oh, btw, I really really love seeing YR and SY hug... Their hugs make it look like they're fitting so well into each other so much. The hug at the airport empty corridor, at the top of the apartment stairs, at the roadside after YR's confession....

Archived