[Drama 2018] Where Stars Land / Fox Bride Star ★ 여우각시별

Maetawinz

The new ost is amazing as all the osts in this drama :heart:

The new still :joy: I can't blame you for misunderstanding the reason why sy  taken her to his  house , his bedroom and taken off  his cloth :joy: judging from all his surprised and fast confession and acting in past she just right to misunderstood that what he want:blush: 

Poor yr she keep getting nervous cause sy fast acting  

I can't wait for this secne  when he show her his true, I hope they give enough space  to it not making it too fast , I would like seeing them talk about many things too in the same night and I don't mind a more hug and kiss between the scene 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its my favourite drama now!1

Every time when in afraid that she could make him cry or just scare she shows how big her heart is.

Hope she will be like this till the very end.

Lee Je Hoon Takes The Lead In His Relationship With Chae Soo Bin In âWhere Stars Landâ

In new stills released for the upcoming episode, Lee Je Hoon confidently leads Chae Soo Bin into the house and in front of the bedroom with her hand in his. She looks a little startled by his behavior, and when he turns his back to take off his coat, she puts one hand to her mouth in shock.

The production staff stated, “The two characters have a lot of trust in each other. In the upcoming broadcast, you’ll see their chemistry and affection grow even more. They only have eyes for each other, and soon their ‘special love’ will turn into a ‘heart-thumping romance.'”:love:

Gladly its not so bad - "just" her arm.

And I like that she is asking for her mobile phone the moment she got over her shock a bit.

lagging like hell....

SY took the risc to be seen in the wheelchair hurted himseld not even caring...

And his eyes are crazy - he is angry -

The peacful time is over - an i can just repeat myself - wow his eyes - even with that mask... wow...

he found the stalker - and he looked like he was about to kill him - but in the end - he prepared him as a gift for the security team.

And he is back to his normal state -with bloody hands - he is deperate about what he was capable to do... crying in the dark corner... making me suffer with him.

6 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

The peacful time is over - an i can just repeat myself - wow his eyes - even with that mask... wow...

he found the stalker - and he looked like he was about to kill him - but in the end - he prepared him as a gift for the security team.

i liked that scene so much 

he was out of control for a bit , who dear to touch his YR or even dare to even hurt her 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20181112 

We had a few scenes with the Security Couple - she can´t lie anymore aobut meeting her boyfriend - they are out now eating korean fast food - ramen.

And YR is at her place and SY visit her - or is it her mothers place - not sure.

still so lagging - but she said sorry and he remembers all that scene when she lied about beeing fine.

the scene when he sit crying in the park feeling like he losing everything then he know she hurt was :heartbreak:

the scene when she was hurt but only thinking about SY who waiting and maybe get hurt was :heartbreak:

the scene when he go out catch the man who hurt her and after that come to  her house and seeing her was:heartbreak:

this all ep is :heart:

edit 

he angry from him for using the device to hit someone he tell him i told you it for living normal not for super power use it okay he need someone to stop him not every time he going to through himself in danger there cops and other in life he need to stop  at some point 

1542029592367659.jpg 

the second cute couple 

Spoiler

image_readtop_2018_709642_15420296593530 

Sorry - I missd a few scenes -

SIW wa out and he met the bad guy - and it sounded to me like he was treaten with SY.

At the Airprt YR needed to give her statement aoubt what happe - SY is with her and they met the stalker for a short moment and after that

TADAAAA

Double Date

Archived