[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 89

Kang goes into her bedroom and thinks about what she has just learned.

Kang’s Sister walks in on her and wonders why she is acting weird.

Kang goes outside, sits in the dark and processes the news.

Lee keeps calling Kang but all of his calls go to voicemail.

Lee wants to sneak out of the house but everyone else wants to go with him.

Dawg and Lee’s Father eat instant ramen and drink soj uin Dawg’s hidey hole.

Dawg becomes restive when he realizes that Lee’s Father is becoming a long term tenant.

Kang’s Mother calls and asks what is wrong.  Nothing,  Kang explains.

When Kang returns home, Lee walks up behind her.

Lee tries to cheer Kang up, but she is preoccupied.

Kang discovers that her Mother has fallen asleep waiting up for her.  Her Mother awakens and they talk briefly.

Hwang takes a full bottle of scotch to her room but her mother spots her and interrupts her debauch.

Hwang’s Mother tries to persuade her to leave Korea.  Likely to the United States, where Korea’s black sheep graze.

Morning.

At breakfast, Kang’s Mother is surprised to discover that her daughter has already left for work.

Kang stands by the river but does not jump in.

What is left of the Yoon-Hwang household eats breakfast.  Hwang announces that she has a sudden itch to study abroad.  Halmoni is like, where is the money for this coming from?  Hwang’s Mother is like, Yoon will provide.

Dawg is startled when Halmoni phones him with his wife’s latest harebrained scheme.  Halmoni tells him that he is the “head of the family.”  Dawg is like, “Winche when?”  Halmoni bribes him with eel for lunch.

Dawg struts into Park Sr.’s shop and is like, Halmoni sent me eel for lunch – What did she send you?  Park Sr. is like, WTF?

By the time Dawg returns to his hidey hole, Lee’s Father has eaten most of his eel.

Dawg evicts Lee’s Father.

Lee’s Father orders an expensive eel lunch for Dawg on his credit card, so he gets to stay.

Park and Lee run into each other in the lobby of the Shopping Network and converse briefly.

As Park is walking away, Lee’s Boss arrives and tells Lee that Hwang has requested a leave of absence.  Park overhears.

Kang is still sitting by the river.  She receives a text from Lee and ignores it.

As Park is leaving the Shopping Network after a meeting, he runs into Hwang.  Turns out they have nothing to say to each other.

At the House of Yoon, Hwang’s Mother hits Yoon up for study abroad money.

Kang appears at the Arcade and pumps Dawg for information.  Dawg doesn’t know ‘nothin and feels a sudden need to patrol the Arcade.

Kang looks in on her Mother and gets dewy eyed.

As Yoon arrives to see her husband, she interrupts Kang’s reverie.  After Yoon tells Kang it’s nice to have a daughter, Kang has to Get Going.  Yoon wonders why Kang is acting weird.

Yoon asks her husband if Kang had a fight with her Mother.   Not to his knowledge.

When Yoon invites Park Sr. out for dinner, he has a sudden taste for eel.

Park sits alone in his office and ponders Hwang’s impending leave of absence.

When Lee and his Sister return home, they discover that their mother has purchased an orgone accumulator.  Wilhelm Reich, call your office . . .

Park calls Kang and discovers she has turned her phone off.

Park stands outside Hwang’s front gate in the darkness and stares wistfully at her house.

Dawg approaches Hwang’s house and is puzzled when he notices Park walking away.

In Hwang’s bedroom, Dawg tries to talk some sense into his daughter.  He asks her to consider whether she is leaving to study or simply running away.

Hwang’s Mother enters the bedroom and bickers with the Dawg.   Hwang learns about her Father’s $10,000 credit card debt and tells her parents she will pay it off.

Dawg gets to sleep in his own bed tonight.

Dawg mentions to his wife that Kang now knows she was adopted.  When she learns how Kang discovered this, she gets angry at her husband again.

Kang’s Mother is worried because Kang has not returned home.  Just then, Kang returns home and lies that she is working late.  Not unless the bench by the river has a power outlet.

Lee has left Kang some exasperated voicemail.

Kang weeps in frustration.

While Lee is pacing the floor, his Father sneaks into his bedroom.

Hwang sits in her bedroom and considers her Father’s words.

Yoon notices Park sitting in the darkness of the courtyard and goes out to talk with him.  She asks if he has Love Trouble.

Park leaves to go for a walk and encounters Hwang standing outside his front gate.

She asks him, “For one last time . . .”.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't help but to agree more with what @darr said. All the actors have their own strength and method/ways in acting.

Ha Seung Ri (JE), Lee Chang Wook (DG), Shim Hye Jin (JH), Choi Jae Sung (Mr. Park), Nam Neung Mi (the grandmother), Yoon Bok In (Eunae), the actress act as SH.. All these are veterans in acting. I will list out what I like the best from their acting through this drama:

1) HSR - She can express any kind of emotions; happy, sad, hurt, jealous and so on. I like her in the beginning of the drama; she looks really beautiful when smile and cute when she's drunk. BUT, what I like the most is when she needs to express the emotions of being hurt. She could cry very well compared to Seol In A. It looks like she doesn't really have to push herself for crying scene.

2) LCW - After the middle of this drama, his character seems the weakest character out of all. Never mind. Overall, I still like his acting. 

3) SHJ - I really like when she needs to get angry over something, especially in the latest episode. When she has to get angry to SH, I can only say 'WOW! THUMBS UP AND GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO THIS ACTRESS'. I cannot wait to see her reactions when she finds out HN is her daughter and SH and JE are the snakes and toxic in her family. Suddenly I remember her in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.... I really like her character there. She's really funny.

4) The actress act as SH - No words can really describe her acting. I can only say SHE REALLY DESERVES THE BEST ACTRESS IN DAILY DRAMA CATEGORY OR THE BEST VILLAIN FOR KBS DRAMA AWARDS THIS YEAR

Next, about Seol In A and Jin Ju Hyung :

1) SIA - She still new in acting. Regardless of that, she has done a good job in this drama and has improved a lot. I like her in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, but I like her the most in this drama. Thanks to PD-nim for giving her a character that really close to her personality in real life. Yes, her crying scene in last night episode doesn't really awe me, compared to HSR (but she makes me cry when she was crying in her room and Sarang noticed that). She can only express the best as a cheerful and easy-going girl, when she is confused and get angry to HG. If you guys remember the scene when Robin (Leo) has to push her into the swimming pool and SIA gave him an angry look.... Hahahahaha her face really looks scary :sweatingbullets:

2) JJH - I knew him when he was in Hwarang. He is not really shines there but he's one of the most important supporting actors for that drama. From this drama, I can see day by day his acting has improved. I cannot really say what I like the most from his acting. I can only say whenever his scene with SIA come out together, he really really really shines as HG. Besides, he seems comfortable whenever there is a scene with HSR and Robin. Maybe because they are his friends in real life.

Last but not least, sorry for the long posts :D

10 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes I know you mean JH, HN's mom. she is an experienced actress from the old generation

but although you say JE is expressionless, she still seems either angry or sad, when she cries because of her love for DG I feel she is really crying not acting

Sorry, i did not mean to make you defensive on the actress playing JE. I'll say this, JE is a better actress than HN for sure..... JE however, can't convincingly play the drunken scene thou... hihihi

I just realized that the actress playing HN, when she has a scene on her own, we can see how unconvincingly / amateurish her acting is.  Like what @darr said, the rest made up for what HN lacks in acting.  

I'm back sorry about that my laptop completely broke so it took a few days too fix.

Episode 78

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episdoe 79

Spoiler

Episode 80

Spoiler

Episode 81

Spoiler

Episode 82

Spoiler

Episode 84

Spoiler

I do agree with the acting of Seol In Ah a bit amateurish especially the dramatic scenes compared to the other casts, but for me her role suits her well that I can overlook her acting skills. But I believe she can improve that over the years.

I first saw Jin Ju Hyung in Suspicious Partner, i find him creepy there especially his eyes but I can say he has improved a lot and I'm glad. 

I do agree to all of you that SH should have a best villain acting award she is very good, she can transform her facial expressions in seconds and you can't help but really hate her.

I hope next week HN  realize that she needs to talk to someone about this, it's okay to distance yourself I understand she needs time to process all of this, but I want her to realize that she needs to rely on someone and I hope she chooses HG. I'm sure he can give HN the support and love she needs right now. 

Do u know that I have watched all these dramas yet I didn't recognise these actors there except those in lovers in bloom. 

So bad of me.

So JE is getting soft landing already as we predicted? K drama and always rushing to US.

No other country? It baffles my imagination sometimes why they promote US more than other Asian countries or am I seeing superiority complex in them?  In all the dramas relating to abroad, up to 90% will be USA. 

Anyway, what do I know.

Something should happen before she runs off to US so that JH will know what's up.

See guys, why is it that everybody in their house has that uneasy feeling when they met HN the first times except her real mother? It doesn't look right. Is she as naive as her daughter? Unless u write the answer boldly in her face, she won't think.

JE and her mother are way smarter and sharper than her even though she has the nack for biz.

Her daughter is like that too. Too naive. U gat to spell it out to her. U can be good and still smart though JH seem to be making good use of her head these days unlike before.  Who would have thought she will ask her sis to sign resignation letter. Had she been like this for the past years, these villains wouldn't have taken her for a fool. Love can actually do wonders.

SH gave JH a  little taste of her real self this time and her hate and resentment towards JH came out. In her twisted mind she comes up with these twisted solutions to make JH pay for the pain and suffering she caused. The mother favored JH over her and later favored SJ over JE. . JH rejected adopting JE but she has accepted DG as her son. Again JH is responsible for making JE suffer and she owes it to JE by paying for her trip abroad. The only thing here is JE will not be going anywhere. 

JE and DG will get back together and I think they will kept it a secret. The only people I think will know will be JH and JG. JH is already okay with the two being together and JG will give in for the sake of his son's happiness. The only one that can get to SH is the mother and they need to get her on their side. SH is a duplication of her mother but the mother is a better manipulator then SH. 

@darr

The mother was drawn to HN the first time they met and more so the second time. She picked up on the similarities that HN had to SJ.  JH didn't just lose her child she also loss her motherly instinct over the years. Those instinct are going to kick back in because she now has a connection with HN. The past is repeating it's self again as it tried to do with JE. She tried to erase the past but it's now been put in JH's hands to make sure she finds her daughter. HN is right back where she started 20 years ago and is feeling the loss of her mother. 

I don't think JE's journey into redemption will be an easy one.  She's torn between doing good and doing evil. Her mother is the cause of her evil and has been since she was six. JE's wake up call is coming and DG's unconditional love will help her break free. She will realize where her hate for SJ started. It wasn't SJ who made her hate her it was her mother's badgering abuse that made her hate SJ. When she met HN she truly like her until she found out she was SJ. The old wounds resurfaced and her mother reinforced them when she found out.

SH is going to lose JE and eventually lose the rest of her family. She wont get what she did to JH until she suffers the same loss as JH. JE now knows what it feels like to lose a loved one and her mother will have to feel the same pain but triple. SH is going to lose everyone and everything because of her resentment and greed to covet what was not hers. 

3 hours ago, awsparkle said:

SH gave JH a  little taste of her real self this time and her hate and resentment towards JH came out. In her twisted mind she comes up with these twisted solutions to make JH pay for the pain and suffering she caused. The mother favored JH over her and later favored SJ over JE. . JH rejected adopting JE but she has accepted DG as her son. Again JH is responsible for making JE suffer and she owes it to JE by paying for her trip abroad. The only thing here is JE will not be going anywhere. 

JE and DG will get back together and I think they will kept it a secret. The only people I think will know will be JH and JG. JH is already okay with the two being together and JG will give in for the sake of his son's happiness. The only one that can get to SH is the mother and they need to get her on their side. SH is a duplication of her mother but the mother is a better manipulator then SH. 

@darr

The mother was drawn to HN the first time they met and more so the second time. She picked up on the similarities that HN had to SJ.  JH didn't just lose her child she also loss her motherly instinct over the years. Those instinct are going to kick back in because she now has a connection with HN. The past is repeating it's self again as it tried to do with JE. She tried to erase the past but it's now been put in JH's hands to make sure she finds her daughter. HN is right back where she started 20 years ago and is feeling the loss of her mother. 

I don't think JE's journey into redemption will be an easy one.  She's torn between doing good and doing evil. Her mother is the cause of her evil and has been since she was six. JE's wake up call is coming and DG's unconditional love will help her break free. She will realize where her hate for SJ started. It wasn't SJ who made her hate her it was her mother's badgering abuse that made her hate SJ. When she met HN she truly like her until she found out she was SJ. The old wounds resurfaced and her mother reinforced them when she found out.

SH is going to lose JE and eventually lose the rest of her family. She wont get what she did to JH until she suffers the same loss as JH. JE now knows what it feels like to lose a loved one and her mother will have to feel the same pain but triple. SH is going to lose everyone and everything because of her resentment and greed to covet what was not hers. 

Succinctly put. I  couldn't agree more.

We are very mad at DG and I am so annoyed with him recently but , he might not end up with JE, but he will help change the way she thinks. She has already known what true love is. Her mum can't provide that although I'm surprised she is not giving the dad a chance to love her (thanks to her mum anyway).

I know she and her mum are evil but I still have soft spot for them. The worst character in this drama is the grandma and it pains me to see that she is still holding her family to ransom. She was a bad mum. SH is exactly how she made her. There would have been difference had SH husband been doing well. At least she will have something to boast with. Words can turn people into psychos e.g. SH. And in a culture where you stifle your emotions, in the end will make you become dangerous. SH has become so dangerous that the only thing remaining is for her to plan and kill her supposed enemy. And that grandma is still talking anyhow.

I will love it if her character dies in the end after asking the children for forgiveness. That should be her punishment.

Next time, I won't watch any drama with a bad grandma. I don't like it. They should be voice of reason when others are running amok.

2 hours ago, darr said:

Succinctly put. I  couldn't agree more.

We are very mad at DG and I am so annoyed with him recently but , he might not end up with JE, but he will help change the way she thinks. She has already known what true love is. Her mum can't provide that although I'm surprised she is not giving the dad a chance to love her (thanks to her mum anyway).

I know she and her mum are evil but I still have soft spot for them. The worst character in this drama is the grandma and it pains me to see that she is still holding her family to ransom. She was a bad mum. SH is exactly how she made her. There would have been difference had SH husband been doing well. At least she will have something to boast with. Words can turn people into psychos e.g. SH. And in a culture where you stifle your emotions, in the end will make you become dangerous. SH has become so dangerous that the only thing remaining is for her to plan and kill her supposed enemy. And that grandma is still talking anyhow.

I will love it if her character dies in the end after asking the children for forgiveness. That should be her punishment.

Next time, I won't watch any drama with a bad grandma. I don't like it. They should be voice of reason when others are running amok.

the grandma wanted SH to be as bright as JH, but SH wasn't. so SH never liked her sister. the same thing is repeated when SJ was brighter than JE, SH did the same, she wasn't very kind with her daughter, she loved her conditionally, so JE never liked SJ, because everyone praised her. SH is what she is because of the grandma, JE is what she is because of SH. but then she has a chance to change. DG's love was unconditional. 

SH might try to kill HN, but in the end I think SH will either die or go to jail. she is the villain of the piece.

The grandma, although responsible for SH's bad character, but I don't think she will have a bad ending, because she didn't hide anything like SH did (she hided the truth about SJ).

another character I don't like here is HG's mom. she keeps nagging her husband. I sympathize with him so much. He like HN although she is not rich, he agrees to her marriage to HG.

JE's dad is good too but weak. I hope he helps his daughter more.

if DG gets married to JE, he might reduce her hatred to HN.

I hope things will reveal soon. I don't like so many secrets. the events are very slow

but I have a very strong feeling that SH will try to kill HN

@nohamahamoud2002, I know DG loves JE unconditionally and this is family drama but there should be little prices we have to pay for our actions. Unless the drama don't want to tow the realistic line again, I don't think DG will end up with JE. JE will just learn the meaning of selfless love through the way DG handled her.

How can HN and JH live with her in the same house? Granted, she will be forgiving but the wound will take time to heal and since JE has learnt a lesson from DG, she will have to let him go for the sake of those she had hurt. U know now she want the guy desperately and don't care about the rest. DG loves and still want her but he sacrificed for his dad and JH, so JE should learn to sacrifice after experiencing love and then start afresh later.

Why I said grandma should die was because she is old, such news will affect her health and since she has been singing with death, the writer should grant her that wish or she will continue to manipulate them cos I don't see her changing even after saying she is sorry but then again, that's my opinion. The writer knows what he is doing.

SH will of course go to jail and might claim she did everything alone so as to let JE off the hook. We will gat to know if JE has really learnt her lesson.

Yes, Momma HG is overdoing it. She loves her husband without doubt and wanted respect from him as a housewife so he is passing through the stages she passed through so he will learn his lesson.i think he will start working again and the wife will become housewife again but with great adoration,respect and some help from the husband or even if the wife is still working, he will make sure everybody join  hand in do I g houseworks cos nobody is anybody's servant.

There are lots of deep lessons to learn from this drama that why I religiously follow it and the actors are doing fantastic jobs. I hope they receive awards.

Aside this, grandma is actually a very beautiful woman. I w/o Ser how she looked when she was younger.

Hello and good morning from my country!

I just want to ask for help from anybody here who understands Korean language. I don't know if what I understand is true or not. But, based on the talks from K-netz seems like there will be another extension (?) for this drama? Or seems like there will be another delaying of episodes because of something? 

Here is the link :

https://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/7795145/talk

3 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Hello and good morning from my country!

I just want to ask for help from anybody here who understands Korean language. I don't know if what I understand is true or not. But, based on the talks from K-netz seems like there will be another extension (?) for this drama? Or seems like there will be another delaying of episodes because of something? 

Here is the link :

https://m.entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/7795145/talk

I used the translator in the link provided and the only thing I read was talk about them wanting the drama to be extended. There is nothing in the drama news articles I've seen so far about an extension. If anything does  appear I will post it here. 

50 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

I used the translator in the link provided and the only thing I read was talk about them wanting the drama to be extended. There is nothing in the drama news articles I've seen so far about an extension. If anything does  appear I will post it here. 

Thank you so much :wub: WOW! Never expect some Korean viewers want this drama to be extended! SAT may not reach 20% in viewership, but the charms of this drama are

1) It is not a really heavy drama (in my point of view). The villains are not too evil just like in other daily dramas.

2) The beautiful and sparkle chemistry from Seol In A ♥ Jin Ju Hyung. They attract a lot of female viewers.

3) There are a lot of lessons can be learn from this drama if you watch it from the beginning till the end without skipping any scenes.

:wub::wub::wub:

I really want to thanks to this IG owner for making such a great gif ♥

4 hours ago, darr said:

@nohamahamoud2002, I know DG loves JE unconditionally and this is family drama but there should be little prices we have to pay for our actions. Unless the drama don't want to tow the realistic line again, I don't think DG will end up with JE. JE will just learn the meaning of selfless love through the way DG handled her.

How can HN and JH live with her in the same house? Granted, she will be forgiving but the wound will take time to heal and since JE has learnt a lesson from DG, she will have to let him go for the sake of those she had hurt. U know now she want the guy desperately and don't care about the rest. DG loves and still want her but he sacrificed for his dad and JH, so JE should learn to sacrifice after experiencing love and then start afresh later.

Why I said grandma should die was because she is old, such news will affect her health and since she has been singing with death, the writer should grant her that wish or she will continue to manipulate them cos I don't see her changing even after saying she is sorry but then again, that's my opinion. The writer knows what he is doing.

SH will of course go to jail and might claim she did everything alone so as to let JE off the hook. We will gat to know if JE has really learnt her lesson.

Yes, Momma HG is overdoing it. She loves her husband without doubt and wanted respect from him as a housewife so he is passing through the stages she passed through so he will learn his lesson.i think he will start working again and the wife will become housewife again but with great adoration,respect and some help from the husband or even if the wife is still working, he will make sure everybody join  hand in do I g houseworks cos nobody is anybody's servant.

There are lots of deep lessons to learn from this drama that why I religiously follow it and the actors are doing fantastic jobs. I hope they receive awards.

Aside this, grandma is actually a very beautiful woman. I w/o Ser how she looked when she was younger.

How will JH and JE be punished? 

I think JH will go to jail

But JE still has some hope with DG, may be the ending of their story will be left open with some hope  for them to return together after JE learns her lesson

There is some optimism in the drama

KBS daily drama at this time slot is not always heavy unlike the slot preceding it. 

The ratings didn't reach 20% cos the love interests are not popular actors. The actor DG has been in daily drama up to 3 times but he is yet to hold his forte as a lead and the character he picked here isn't the challenging type to help catapult him to stardom.  I had thought that after lovers in bloom, he will land a lead role instead he got a lower role. I hope he picks wiser the next time and go for weekdays drama cos thats where the money is and also opt for the cable stations even if as a second lead.  Drama viewers are shifting to cables and actors are paid heavily there that's why almost all A list actors are troopping there. Good writers have abandoned public tv too. I am yet to finish any drama i started in any of the public tv. It was so worrisome that kbs had to discuss about it and the way forward.  Except dailies and weekend dramas,  they have lost out to cable big time.

These days, I have decided to check out the tv station before I will watch any drama:D

Thanks dear, I watched it when it aired.  If a weekday drama gets up to 6% in ratings these days in public stations, they are celebrated. Not only that, most of these dramas are really not engaging and with mediocre acting most times too. 

Archived