[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

35 minutes ago, girrlit said:

i watched the bodgy yt version due to being completely impatient

You mean the ones that have the funny chipmunk-y voice? I do that too, because i get too impatient to wait for the subbed ones. :lol:

That said, i do love EA and JH scenes today. They're two moms who adore the same person and I absolutely bawled my eyes out when JH was thinking of the times she was mean to both HN and EA. I also loved the scene where she was making SH do petty things. I dunno about you guys, but it's always the littlest, pettiest things that get under my skin. And having JH think to herself that this is just the start of SH and JE suffering made me go "yes, CEO! go get em!". I am living for the scenes where she torments both mother and daughter until they find out that she knows everything, and having them both quake in their boots in fear for what may be done to them. 

HG mom is getting as shrilly as SH this episode. I was wondering if she was spitting saliva when she was uttering her lines? :wacko: Luckily JH was there to prevent another would-be smackdown. I still wish that HG would move out of their house and find his own. Living with a MIL like that, even for a few weeks because it's the norm in SoKor, would be too much IMHO. 

Lastly, HG wouldn't be HG-in-love if he doesn't tease HN. And I certainly hope that the scenes that they had at the department store while looking at baby stuff really is a foreshadowing of their future. Twins indeed! You better work on it now, HG! :wub::lol:  

*Ah, goodness, I forgot about YR. Shame on me really. YR has really redeemed herself completely in this episode. I think that getting the affection from HN and her family really changed her perspective. It's not just getting revenge on SH and JE for ruining her and her mom's life, but also helping HN, although unbeknownst to her, find her real mom by giving the recording to JH.  

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I think that JG must know that HN is SJ, but has been asked to stay silent about it since otherwise, why wouldn't he assume that JE could spend the night with JH. Just speculating.

I think you may be right that JG already knows or know something about HN being SJ. Towards the end of today's episode as JH and JG was about to go to bed, JH did say something about needing to tell her husband something so that maybe it. And yes JG will not necessarily ask HN to keep JH company while both him and his son is away when JE lives in the same house. :)

Also, I think that either today or tomorrow maybe the casts last day of filming, as some of them have already posted in their IG and IG stories about today being D-1. The end is near guys! :bawling:

Aaaaand, JJH just now posted a photo of himself wearing a tux, so maybe a wedding? I could be wrong, but hey, here's to keeping my fingers crossed! :w00t: 

57 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

@jayakris Could you please summarize what HG's mom said and how HN defended herself?

HG's mom says HN is brazen (shameless) and asks if this is how the foundling was raised by the side-dish-shop-hag, etc.  HN asks sternly, "please apologize" and "for insulting my mom, please apologize, I said" ... The woman continues too harangue her saying "Ah, so now that real foul nature is coming out, huh?".  HN: "I know that I am not a good enough woman for HG.  So I know that I am not somebody you are going to like".  Then the shrew goes, "if you know, you should have broken up. Break up right now!!" .. HN:  "No, I am not going to break up with HG" and continues, "Everything that you tell me that upsets you... I am willing to hear it all, and I can take it too, but you know...  not if it's about my mom".  Shrew: "What?".   HN: "She is the one who loved me more than anybody else, and raised me.  A precious person.  For that mother to be subjected to such insulting talk, is totally without reason".  The shrew blabbers... HN continues, "You still have not apologized.  Please apologize".  Now the shrew says she is the one who should get an apology. HN should be asking the "side-dish-shop-hag" to apologize to her.   Then she asks how dare a fledgling with hardly a pedigree (sort of) be going for her precious son.  And we see JH walk in right on time, hearing it.   HN: "I asked you to please apologize!  For everything you said about my mom, please apologize" ... Then the shrew goes blah blah and raises her hand, only to have it firmly held back by her CEO.   The rest you all saw....

You go girl, HaNui!!!  Well done.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

The thing I love about JH she made up for her past mistakes a long time ago with HN,she didn't all of a sudden have a change of heart just because she found out HN was her daughter they were already pretty close.

yes. That is a very good thing the writer did at least :) 

At the beginning JH was very cruel with EN and HN, but then things changed later on and EN and JH became very good friends. Also HN was able to like and forgive JH. It is easier now that they become mother and daughter.

a better GIF still, after SH goes to prison :) she become Hannibal Lecter haha 

Jail Silence Of The Lambs GIF - Jail HannibalLecter AnthonyHopkins GIFs

My wish for JH not to reveal HN 's real identity to HG's uncouth nasty mum came true.:lol:

I just cant WAIT to see her ARROGANT richard simmons FACE when she finds out the truth. :D

I want JH to SNUB her by telling her in her FACE that her UNCOUTH, LOW CLASS behaviour doesn't deserve a well mannered and well brought up girl like HN as a daughter-in-law. (Let's hope HG & HN play along with her.)

Then she'll come abegging by kneeling in front of JH.:tounge_xd:

By the way,  I am sure most of you would agree with we when I say that THE TWO MOTHERS NAILED THEIR SCENE today.  Slayed it.  Maybe the best scene of the whole drama.

That was some tremendous acting by both.   Nicely edited, and very good job by the drama to show the kneel down scenes from earlier to add the proper emotional content.   I am a man, so I don't cry, but it was tough not to get moist eyes from seeing the scene.

7 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

HG's uncouth nasty mum.:lol:

her ARROGANT richard simmons FACE. :D

her UNCOUTH, LOW CLASS behaviour

Okay, go ahead and call her what you REALLY feel like calling.   With @stroppyse's help, let us call her the uncouth, nasty, low class, arrogant, richard-simmons-face COW !!!!

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

By the way,  I am sure most of you would agree with we when I say that THE TWO MOTHERS NAILED THEIR SCENE today.  Slayed it.  Maybe the best scene of the whole drama.

That was some tremendous acting by both.   Nicely edited, and very good job by the drama to show the kneel down scenes from earlier to add the proper emotional content.   I am a man, so I don't cry, but it was tough not to get moist eyes from seeing the scene.

Today's episode is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than yesterday. From the actors' acting until the editing of each scenes. EAxJH's scene is THE BEST! Besides, HN♥HG's scenes are quite good and their acting are okay compared in yesterday's eps. Not really weird to watch. 

@browngirl THEIR LAST FILMING IS TOMORROW. PREPARE YOUR HEART TO SEE THE ACTORS AND JJH'S STYLIST ESPECIALLY TO SPAM YOUR IG WITH THEIR PICTURES. USUALLY ON WEDNESDAY THEY HAVE INDOOR FILMING.

@jayakris @joke lanfoo I really consider HG's mom evil too. I don't want her to be redeemed. Calling HN a foundling, turning the table upside down in her office, trying to slap her face. Really she is very very rude. I mean what will be her punishment? is it enough that JH will treat her as she deserves? I don't like that. We need about 20 episodes at least of punishment. 

@meoooooowwww  haha you are still remembering the kiss of HN :) 

22 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@jayakris @joke lanfoo I really consider HG's mom evil too. I don't want her to be redeemed. Calling HN a foundling, turning the table upside down in her office, trying to slap her face. Really she is very very rude. I mean what will be her punishment? is it enough that JH will treat her as she deserves?

Having HN as the daughter-in-law and actually finding (to her own horror) that she even likes the DIL, is what her punishment will be.   Not finding much to complain about HN will be added punishment.  It will be better if she were to overhear some other women whispering - "Did you hear? That woman managed to marry her son off to the daughter of the rich CEO that she works for.  How sneaky of her?" .... That is the kind of thing that will just kill HG's mom.  Nothing better is needed as punishment.

I do not expect JH to do anything much to her.  She is smart enough to know that her daughter will be that woman's DIL.  She will hold her in check for a while and wait for the big reveal to happen, that is all.  JH knows that the woman will come around once she hears whose daughter HN is.  She will also know (probably from HaNui) that all others in HG's family are already working on that woman.  So JH will see no reason to make the relationship more sour or awkward.

3 hours ago, jayakris said:

Having HN as the daughter-in-law and actually finding (to her own horror) that she even likes the DIL, is what her punishment will be.   Not finding much to complain about HN will be added punishment.  It will be better if she were to overhear some other women whispering - "Did you hear? That woman managed to marry her son off to the daughter of the rich CEO that she works for.  How sneaky of her?" .... That is the kind of thing that will just kill HG's mom.  Nothing better is needed as punishment.

I do not expect JH to do anything much to her.  She is smart enough to know that her daughter will be that woman's DIL.  She will hold her in check for a while and wait for the big reveal to happen, that is all.  JH knows that the woman will come around once she hears whose daughter HN is.  She will also know (probably from HaNui) that all others in HG's family are already working on that woman.  So JH will see no reason to make the relationship more sour or awkward.

No more is needed to punish that hateful, evil woman but reality when it sets in. HN was someone's precious daughter. Even if they had no idea who her bio parents where she had a good woman who raised her as her own. Even others have remarked how selfless EA was to raise a foundling something we know HG's mom would have had no strength to do. 

HG's mom is running on pure meanness now. She hates that no one is listening to her anymore so she is continuing to be stubborn just because. When JH pops out the truth of who HN really is you can watch her face. Its pure Karma that she harassed JH's bio daughter in her face. Will she be able to look her boss in the face after that? The woman is brazen and thick skinned so I am sure she will be changing her tune, but it won't matter then because everyone knows what she is about.

What I had wished for is HN having married HG and growing on that hateful woman then by the time the truth comes out the woman has already come around to liking HN. For me I would rather see this woman change her tune because HN has displayed her sincerity then to see this woman jumping around like a chicken changing her tune because she thinks she won the daughter in law from a rich family she always wanted. 

I agree with the above HG's mom will get hers in the karma that will come back to her. All of the points above are true.  I hope we do see a scene before it ends of someone talking about HG's mom trying to climb above her station. Its fitting after the ugly things she tried to say about HN. 

1 hour ago, darr said:

YR has redeemed herself.

Go girl!

The actress is so good.

I must commend her acting prowess. She acts like a veteran. She need to be a lead next time.

Oh, she is a veteran actress, and a very good one.  In fact she was the lead in the last 5 or 6 dramas she acted in.  I am surprised that the drama even got her to do this role.  And she totally nailed her role too.

Archived