[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

20 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Sure as a child of 6 the fear of being in trouble is great but given the fact that her cousin was missing she could have told the truth after so many years but again it goes back to her not wanting SJ back. 

Even worse, when she finally found that SJ was alive and was a wonderful healthy/happy woman, a normal person who had felt trauma for 20 years of causing a cousin's death or disappearance would be elated to feel that she hadn't caused harm like she thought.  It wasn't just anybody either; it was a girl she really liked as a friend already.   Unfathomable to imagine that she was not happy.  But that is when her true monster colors showed.   The real evil that resides in her.  The psychopath's reaction was to cause more harm to SJ and add to the sorrow of everyone in her family.   Her mother was elated and at first only wanted to immediately tell her sister.  The psychopath then pulled her mother into it, and started to happily go about enjoying her mom tell her that she would protect her and take the fall.   She is probably the worst psychopath that I have ever seen in Kdramas (other than serial murderer dramas).

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

Sorry to cut your post, but this has been bothering me since the first couple of episodes. Yes, if she hadn't stolen SJ's marble and taken it, then SJ would not have had to come outside looking for her to get it back. But, JE did several things that led to where we are today. 

First, she NEVER gave SJ her marble back. She threw it out onto the street instead. Second, when SJ ran to get the marble and was hit by the car, then subsequently kidnapped, JE stood there and watched. Then, when JH came frantically looking for her, she was mute. She stood there and cried but didn't say a word. Now, she had to have been about six years-old at the time. So, JE turned, 7, then 8, then 9, then 10, then 11, and 12, and so on. And year after year, she never once thought to tell the truth? She never once felt compelled to come clean and confess to get her cousin back? SJ getting kidnapped turned their household upside down. She has stood by and watched her aunt go through hell and back, and she said nothing. She watched the grandmother and everyone else, including her own mother do all that they could to help the aunt find her cousin and she didn't say a mumbling word.

We ALL make mistakes. ALL of us can look back onto our childhood years and remember things we said or did that we wish we could take back. However, at some point, we get opportunities to make things right, and while it takes courage, you do what you have to do. Even if she didn't want to be completely honest about throwing the marble in the street, she saw her own flesh and blood get hit by a car, then taken by some strange man. You don't know what has happened, you don't know if she got killed, raped, beaten or abused in some way. I question her character from all of this. Here she is an adult and she STILL is keeping quiet about what she saw. Honestly,

the fact that she threw the marble isn't a big deal. But how can you watch your family get hurt and kidnapped and stay quiet, for 20 YEARS???? At some point, JE was glad this happened, and relieved the SJ was no longer around. She saw that her parents were weak and unsuccessful and she coveted her aunt's life. She wanted to be the aunt's daughter and had no plans of SJ ever coming back, nor did she care what had happened to her. 

Well said :P

Yes  JE was young  and crying for what she’ve never had and never will  

then the accident occurred and SJ disappeared and it changes something in JE she become favorite for once although it puts a tremendous amount of pressure on her to maintain perfect picture for everyone .:unsure:

Poor thing she was fighting a battle . A battle between her desire and conscience 

So question is 

How far is too far? For person to get this low :huh:

46 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

First, she NEVER gave SJ her marble back. She threw it out onto the street instead. Second, when SJ ran to get the marble and was hit by the car, then subsequently kidnapped, JE stood there and watched. Then, when JH came frantically looking for her, she was mute. She stood there and cried but didn't say a word. Now, she had to have been about six years-old at the time. So, JE turned, 7, then 8, then 9, then 10, then 11, and 12, and so on. And year after year, she never once thought to tell the truth? She never once felt compelled to come clean and confess to get her cousin back? SJ getting kidnapped turned their household upside down. She has stood by and watched her aunt go through hell and back, and she said nothing. She watched the grandmother and everyone else, including her own mother do all that they could to help the aunt find her cousin and she didn't say a mumbling word.

We ALL make mistakes. ALL of us can look back onto our childhood years and remember things we said or did that we wish we could take back. However, at some point, we get opportunities to make things right, and while it takes courage, you do what you have to do. Even if she didn't want to be completely honest about throwing the marble in the street, she saw her own flesh and blood get hit by a car, then taken by some strange man. You don't know what has happened, you don't know if she got killed, raped, beaten or abused in some way. I question her character from all of this. Here she is an adult and she STILL is keeping quiet about what she saw. Honestly,

the fact that she threw the marble isn't a big deal. But how can you watch your family get hurt and kidnapped and stay quiet, for 20 YEARS???? At some point, JE was glad this happened, and relieved the SJ was no longer around. She saw that her parents were weak and unsuccessful and she coveted her aunt's life. She wanted to be the aunt's daughter and had no plans of SJ ever coming back, nor did she care what had happened to her. 

@nubianlegalmind  This is my point exactly, And the gall of her calling her Aunt mom after all she has done.. This is why I can't see her being forgiven.. Her FIL has every right to demand for his son to divorce her in his eyes she's very scary woman and not fit to be loved..  He has every right to think that she would play with his life if it comes to a point were as the son needs to make a decision regarding him.. A person like her don't change to be better thar dark side is still lurking there and only nees to right oppourtunnity to come out..  So once again I say I think DG will end up looking like screwface when all is said and done.. Will he still be so forgiven to his wife and feel any kind of remorse for SJ afterall she only live as his neighbor for years and he has treated like a sister.. How could he even look her in the face..

21 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

So once again I say I think DG will end up looking like screwface when all is said and done.. Will he still be so forgiven to his wife and feel any kind of remorse for SJ afterall she only live as his neighbor for years and he has treated like a sister.. How could he even look her in the face..

Even the brainless DG will be unable to find a way to stand by his wife anymore once the truth comes out.   But it is too complicated to show everybody's reactions to JE because she has no excuses at all, and she has wronged EVERYBODY.  I have to guess that the drama will force her to disappear, so as to make it easy.  Just too tough to show all the extreme reactions everybody will have.  It will be a bit of a drip-drip type of revelation on how JE was the real reason for everything (and not her mom)... And then before the whole picture emerges, JE will conveniently disappear.  I mean, Kdrama writers already don't like to show much retribution for bad guys, and it is even worse when you have to show it for TWO of them.  Easier to get rid of one...   Just a guess from me.

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

She is not going to either house.  She will be going to HG's house, and relieving the father in law from cooking duties.  This is Korea.  The women become part of the husband's family, at least initially.

I hope the writer twists the norm and let them stay separate from HG family.  I don't like half the people there and it would be nice if HG could move in with EA and JH.  But that might not be possible since EA would not agree.  So, I am HN-HG with JH and JG and DG is in the penalty box for now.  Even though he is a wimp and not man enough to see evil as evil and blinded by love, he should be held responsible for encouraging her to do more evil unintentionally.  

I have read some posts discussing where will HN♥HG going to live after they got married (if they really get married) and there is one possibility I could think of :

1) JH kicks SH from their big house (Hwang Dongseok and Jihu could leave from that house too as they will feel ashamed to stay in there) and JH♥JG moving into that house. Then, HN/SJ ♥HG will moving into that house.

*Even if HN♥HG are not married, HN will move into that house tho as she deserves to goes back to her original place.

*This possibility is very big to happen as on last Sunday Jin Ju Hyung's (HG) stylist upload an IG story where he was outside of that house, filming for eps 120/121

From Baek Seung Hee's IG update (in the last two pictures will be for upcoming episodes). So, will you guys try to make a guess what will happen that make them looks shocked when watching the TV ^_^

Good news!

Yesterday's eps reached 23.8% :o

18 minutes ago, howa said:

So JE needs to steal HN house keys to get in but her mother uses a fruit basket, really!. This time JH and AE should  team up and play with SH

I think the explanation (or excuse) the writer may have is that EA was around nearby, and had only just stepped out.  It did look like that, the way EA was coming back into the courtyard.  Since she took a fruit basket, SH was expecting EA to be there and she was going to use fruits for HN (who was just in the hospital) as the reason to show up.  So she must have had some plans to distract EA and get her to go out and get some medicine or something (like she did in DG's office once) and steal the pictures.  But she didn't need to do any of that because EA had stepped out briefly, leaving the door open, anyway. 

Yeah, I can usually find an excuse for most of what this writer does, flimsy as they may be :)

@meoooooowwww

My guess would be they hear on the news about SH being arrested for every crime she's committed. 

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

Even the brainless DG will be unable to find a way to stand by his wife anymore once the truth comes out.   But it is too complicated to show everybody's reactions to JE because she has no excuses at all, and she has wronged EVERYBODY.  I have to guess that the drama will force her to disappear, so as to make it easy.  Just too tough to show all the extreme reactions everybody will have.  It will be a bit of a drip-drip type of revelation on how JE was the real reason for everything (and not her mom)... And then before the whole picture emerges, JE will conveniently disappear.  I mean, Kdrama writers already don't like to show much retribution for bad guys, and it is even worse when you have to show it for TWO of them.  Easier to get rid of one...   Just a guess from me.

DG's brain will be working just find once the truth is revealed and JE was the main star of the show. I like the idea of JE disappearing but not before she gets some slap downs. She needs face what she did and understand what she did was wrong on so many levels. 

The mother again talked about her death saying while she's alive she wants JH and SH to remain sisters. If the woman does happen to stay alive after what's coming she too will cut ties with SH and JE. 

4 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

*Even if HN♥HG are not married, HN will move into that house tho as she deserves to goes back to her original place.

*This possibility is very big to happen as on last Sunday Jin Ju Hyung's (HG) stylist upload an IG story where he was outside of that house, filming for eps 120/121

I don't expect HG and HN to be in JH's house, but this is possible.  Before marriage, we may see HN moving into that house.  More like EA telling her to go spend time with her mother, and HN going there - to some loving reception from JH and the grandma.  JH would have kept a room ready for her, but maybe the mother and daughter will spend the night watching TV dramas and falling asleep on the couch.  That would all be be cool to see.

But HG moving into JH's house is not going to happen, unless his own mother kicks him out.  Otherwise, after marriage, HN will have to go to HG's house, and she is not the type to do what would be considered very rude, which is to not stay with the in-laws, at least initially.  Even if the husband wants to move out, a young wife is supposed to oppose moving away from the mother-in-law, and HN will not buck tradition on it (and the MIL will anyway be all beaten into shape by then, as that is a prerequisite for the marriage to happen).

7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

it seems you are one of the writers of the drama :D

you expected right ;)

I've watched ENOUGH Kdramas for the past 12 years to roughly know what the TWIST would be! :D

Which is why I NEVER once bash HN or blame her for trying to break up with HG. And also why I understand why our lonely HG is so steadfast with his love for HN. With his type of mum, he  ONLY needs a girl like HN and no one else. :blush:

2 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

From Baek Seung Hee's IG update (in the last two pictures will be for upcoming episodes). So, will you guys try to make a guess what will happen that make them looks shocked when watching the TV ^_^

It is the Homeshopping Networks Annual Awards on TV (assuming such a thing exists)... The "Most successful clothing line" award is shared by Sujeong Boutique and Hanui Apparel, and the two CEOs jointly receive the award, with the senior CEO announcing to the world - "I am proud to share it with my daughter whom I found after 20 years, HaNui".    HG's mom, who doesn't know about it yet, is about to keel over and pass out! .... My guess.

26 minutes ago, jayakris said:

It is the Homeshopping Networks Annual Awards on TV (assuming such a thing exists)... The "Most successful clothing line" award is shared by Sujeong Boutique and Hanui Apparel, and the two CEOs jointly receive the award, with the senior CEO announcing to the world - "I am proud to share it with my daughter whom I found after 20 years, HaNui".    HG's mom, who doesn't know about it yet, is about to keel over and pass out! .... My guess.

HG, Han Na and Leo would also be at the awards since they are all involved with the three companies 

Who agree with me that we might see another The Promise ending here? Maybe this time we will have double amnesia combo for SH and JE. Anyone do some calculation on how much airtime for JE and SH? Obviously they got more airtime than HN and HG/JH combined :D because seems all dailies now showed the whole world that it’s ok to be evil and hurting other people, no law enforcement will arrest and get them hold accountable for all their misdeed, all it need was a shock or an accident and off she goes to amnesia world (and of course after it happen she will become the sweetest and most kind person in the world).

After all the dragging now the writter suddenly speed up and cut a lot of scenes, the only bonus for those who are fans of kiss/hug from HN and HG from yesterday episode was only given a hug scene :D

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

If YR tells the police about the thugs, SH's pusing EN, and JH reports about SH theft, she will certainly go to jail.

JE will not be forgiven by JH at least. I hope DG divorces her too. She can go to the US for real this time.

Ain't gonna happen.  Not under The Donald's watch :D He will have her deported faster than she can say 'kimchi' :) 

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 112

The thugs Get Going, leaving Kang in the parking garage with a concussion.

When Lee runs into Kang’s hospital room, Kang’s Mother  and Sister are sitting next to Kang’s bed.  Kang’s Sister is welcoming, Kang’s Mother, not.

We learn that Fake Daughter called for help and that Kang is still out cold.

When the police ask Fake Daughter if she knows anyone who would like to harm her, she pretends to draw a blank.

Kang’s Mother and Sister encounter Fake Daughter in the hospital corridor and fuss over her obvious facial wound.  Then they take her home with them.

Hwang’s Mother’s hired thugs still haven’t called with and she is fuming.  So hard to hire good help these days.

Hwang’s Mother’s day is only getting worse.  Yoon arrives and curtly summons her into her office.

Yoon begins with the small stuff.  She has discovered that her Sister is embezzling corporate funds, likely to underwrite her growing hush money payments.

Hwang’s Mother spurts bafflegab at machine-gun speed.  Yoon ain’t buyin’.

Yoon, still holding back 75% of what she knows, fires her Sister.  Hwang’s Mother, unaware that she is getting off easy, pitches a mother dog.

In their bedroom, Park hands Hwang a copy of one of the flyers she stole.   She’s like, They crawled into my trunk – Honest!

Hwang engages in what Richard Nixon would call a limited hangout.

Kang’s Mother observes Lee’s bedside manner and is touched.

Back in their bedroom, Hwang continues to pour it on.   She stole the flyers because if Yoon’s Daughter is located,  she will once again be denigrated and mistreated as she was as a child.

Thinking he knows the full depths of his wife’s perfidy, Park promises to stand by Hwang no matter what.  Not the first man to sign up for more “What” than he bargained for.

Morning.

At breakfast, Yoon learns of Kang’s injury for the first time.  Hwang shifts nervously as Park Sr. adds details.

Hwang tells Park Sr. that she is having his flyer reprinted.  Yoon is proud of her niece’s thoughtfulness.

Hwang’s Mother attempts to contact her hired thug but his phone is turned off.  Probably was a “burner” anyway.  Do they watch The Wire in Korea?  Yes they do.

Halmoni physically chastises Hwang’s Mother after she learns of her embezzlement.

In an attempt to persuade Halmoni to lay off, Hwang’s Mother claims that her secret efforts to find Yoon’s missing daughter somehow resulted in her being blackmailed.    Her pitch is so foul it makes Halmoni weep.

Yoon’s Detective has traced some of the money her Sister embezzled to Fake Daughter’s bank account.

Hwang and Fake Daughter face off.  Under the impression that the thugs were in Hwang’s employ, Fake Daughter pleads for her life.  Or is this a scam?  Might Fake Daughter be starring on CCTV?   Or her cell phone?

OMG.  Halmoni arrives in Yoon’s office to plead for Hwang’s Mother’s reinstatement.

Halmoni and Yoon sit while Hwang’s Mother recites another apology.

When Halmoni threatens to go down on her knees Yoon folds and agrees to reemploy her Sister in a menial capacity.  When Hwang’s Mother begins to protest, Halmoni gives her a solid whack and tells her to take the deal while it is still on the table.

When Halmoni leaves the two women alone, Hwang’s Mother claims to have no idea why Fake Daughter is missing from work.

In a restaurant, Lee’s Father has arranged a meeting with Lee, Kang and Kang’s Mother.  When Lee and Kang avow that they can’t live without each other, their parents relent.  Kang’s Mother surrenders custody of her Daughter’s ring.

Lee and Kang’s relationship is beginning its descent and will reach its destination in Episode 121.

No call from the Thug. Fake Daughter missing from work.  Hwang’s Mother wonders What It All Means.

Well here’s a clue.  When Hwang enters the room and tells her Mother she has just met with Fake Daughter, her Mother exclaims “That means she’s still alive!

Hwang describes Fake Daughter’s plea but her Mother wasn’t born yesterday.  Last week, either.

Hwang’s Mother’s latest scheme is to ransack Kang’s house for any remaining childhood photos.  But will Hwang tell her about the flyers?

No.  Hwang has had enough crazy for one day.

When Lee walks Kang home she initiates a kiss.  Without asking for permission.

Morning.

At the House of Yoon, Hwang’s Mother notes that Fake Daughter is acting weird.

Ha!  The worm has turned:  Lee’s Mother is supervising Hwang’s Mother with gusto.  Until her new subordinate gets lippy.

Under the guise of delivering a Get Well Soon gift to Kang, Hwang’s Mother is ransacking her house.

Hwang’s Mother steals a dozen photos, but Kang’s Mother returns home and surprises her before she clears the gate.

Kang’s Mother attempts to stop Hwang’s Mother from leaving but is thrown to the ground.  Once again Kang’s Mother’s head unites with a hard surface, but this time a week’s worth of missingmemoriesare knocked back into her frontal lobes.

Just then, Yoon returns home just as Kang’s Mother remembers she has something to tell her. 

Unfortunately for Hwang’s Mother, Kang’s Mother has a wallet photo . . .

Archived