[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

4 hours ago, darr said:

That make up hug and peck is damn frustrating.

They need to learn how to build up for emotional reunion honestly. Bad directing.

No emotions shown. As if they are reading scripts especially from HN.

There is a level one partner an carry some scenes only him or her. When it comes to showing emotions, most times, it's made easier if the lead is supported by the second so as to make it look very real.

HN score below average in showing emotions and it's making HG effort not to be felt.

This is the problem.   I tend to think that it is bad directing, that caused the bad acting.   That restaurant scene looked so rushed, and probably shot in one take or something.   Both JJH (HG) and SIA (HN) looked like they actually did not know what was going on.   Both had such stony expressions.  SIA is nodding her head saying she has broken up, and then saying she can't live without him, like she is a robot following the script.  And look at JJH looking at her like he is seeing a robot too.   So he himself wasn't into the scene and his partner was no help either.  His character is one that hides his emotions a bit in the drama, and so he doesn't have to show too much on the face, but even then we could see that he wasn't showing enough.   We have seen before that SIA is capable of acting emotionally hurting scenes quite well, in all those scenes where she was reacting to DG dumping her.   She probably needed a little time to get into the scene, but maybe the shoot was so fast that they never even got time to think.   The blame has to be on the PD. 

In fact, when HN shakes her head and says yes to EA's question, "are you going to break up with HG?", you can see that EA's face had a very pained expression. But right after that even that very good actress was struggling on her acting for the extremely poorly written next line when she said to HG, "you heard what my daughter feels, right? I entrust her with you".  Probably the worst 5 seconds of acting by her in the drama, because the line itself is so rushed.

Maybe they were pulling one of those 48 hours shoots that Kdrama industry is known for, and were so exhausted to do anything!   Actually seeing the scene again, I think all 4 have sleepy eyes.  They may have been napping, and got woken up at 2 am to act this scene.   I think what we may be seeing on HN's face is sleepiness rather than emotion.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Saja La said:

LOL... But i hope that we see more punishment for HG's mom...

I hope this will happen :

After HG's mom got fired, both HG's mom and SH attend their high school reunion. SH came first and bad mouth HG's mom for getting fired and HG's mom will tell their old classmate that SH leach off from her sister and recently SH stole company funds for personal used. SH needed their mom to beg the older sister to take SH back and SH got demoted to being a mere sales clerk. While both were arguing, both hubby happened to walk by and saw their wife fighting so they went to to break out the fight. When fight subside, one of the old classmate notice both hubby was wearing security guard uniform and commented on it. So the old classmate realized that both HG's mom and SH lies and that both hubbies are "loser" in the eyes of their snobbish classmates... HG's mom and SH ran out of the restaurant in humiliation. 

Can't wait to find out what JH will do to HG’s mom 

for sure JH  not shy when come to slapping she done it with HN already , but isn’t it double standard  from JH to get angry with HG’S mom for trying to slap HN I remember when FSJ was hurtful to HN she take FSJ side I need to revisit that episode :phew:

When I was last on this thread it was at 231 pages, when I came back it's at 235! Writer-nim, look what a "finally, the secret's revealed!" and HG/HN getting back together can do? I had to back read several pages! (no complaints, though!) :D

And I can't wait for tonight's episode and see what JH will do now that she finally knows who SJ is. Will she and EA keep it to themselves? Will she take YR into the fold and have her work and reveal, finally, what SH and JE has been up to for the past 100+ episodes? Will JH slap HG mom as retribution for all the nastiness wrought out to HN and her family? Will DG still be Mr. Stupid until the end? 

The answers to these,hopefully we will know, in a few minutes... :lol:

From JH's clothing(same grey blouse), I can tell that she went straigthtaway to see HN after knowing that she's SJ and caught HG's nasty mum trying to slap her.:P

I'm super curious to know whether JH will tell that nasty woman off not to touch HER DAUGHTER or just warn her not do BE NASTY.:ph34r:

IMHO I'd prefer JH NOT to reveal to this nasty woman the TRUTH just to TEST her sincerity when the time comes for her to accept HN. Just let the nasty woman continue  belittling HN& EA. This time HN with HG's permission is more than prepared to tackle her without fear!:lol:

With all the nasty woman's actions revealed, I hope JH will then tell her off  that she isn't qualified ENOUGH to be HN's mum-in-law! :tounge_xd:

2 hours ago, darr said:

I don't blame you at all. That lady can make one boil with so much anger:lol:

Why do they always make women look so bad in dailies?

When in actual fact Korea is a patriarchal society.

yes I quite agree, I have been watching Hello Counselor yesterday. The wives are really mistreated by the husbands :( . I had a wrong idea about Korea from the dailies :) 

I thought that men were like DG, Kwang, Mr. Lee etc. And I thought about the kpop idols who really look boyish :) .

Really it is extremely rude and unacceptable for someone to slap someone else's face. I mean how can Mrs Lee dare to slap HN? she is not her daughter or anything. She is unbearable 

I guess we will reach 300 pages soon :) 

2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

yes I quite agree, I have been watching Hello Counselor yesterday. The wives are really mistreated by the husbands :( . I had a wrong idea about Korea from the dailies :) 

I thought that men were like DG, Kwang, Mr. Lee etc. And I thought about the kpop idols who really look boyish

I liked watching that show but recent episodes make my blood boil, and so I tend to skip it these days. It's not just the wives, but also sisters, daughters, girlfriends etc... I always ask myself after a particular episode why they let themselves be treated so bad? Is it really the culture? Because I don't want to generalize and base it off of what I have seen from the numerous dramas I've watched.  

19 minutes ago, browngirl said:

When I was last on this thread it was at 231 pages, when I came back it's at 235!

Think about anybody who might have gone away for a week. 37 pages in the last week!!    About half of the daily dramas do not have that many pages over a whole 6 month period.   This drama is breaking all kinds of records on internet interest.

Yesterday's scene of the MEETING among HG & HG's dad and HN & EA was  very heartwarming and I LOVE IT.:wub:

From my drama watching record, I dont think I can remember such a scene. Kudos to HG's dad for finally standing up on his own to support our OTP. This is very WELL DONE by both parents. If only more parents are like EA & Lee sr.:blush:

6 hours ago, O said:

@jayakrisI think HN will not be so forgiving.  They injured her Mom and then gave her medication that wracked havoc with her brain.  I think only Kang's forgiveness will make HN forgive them.  The woman they look down on just because she's poor, honest and hardworking is the key to them being forgiven.   

True, but I think EA is probably not a vindictive type, and may not stand in the way, if HN wants to forgive JE.   All I was saying was that there is a much higher chance for HN to forgive EA than others.  After all, HN and JH are the ones who suffered most from EA's actions and they are the ones to forgive EA.  I can see HN trying to convince JH to forgive EA for her sake, but I do not see JH convincing HN to be forgiving.   [I am only talking about EA being forgiven. I think SH will not be forgiven, as she will have police cases on her most probably]

I hope it won't be like that, and I think the chances are still low for EA to be forgiven fully, unless the writer decides to do the same thing that many writers have done in the past, making us mad.

47 minutes ago, browngirl said:

Will she and EA keep it to themselves?

I wish, I want them both to team up and destroy SH and expose JE, since no one knows but YR how deeply she is involved and that she initiated everything and she is the first piece of the dominoes, her mother will say she will take the fall for her but I want them both to be taken down on the same time.

HOORAY!:heart::heart::heart:

EA told JH that SH knows about HN being SJ. JH knelt down at EA and apologised for not accepting her apology on HN's behalf when she knelt in the rain. I  CRIED! 

SH threw and burn the photos at my favourite Cheongye Stream. Litterbug as well as a thief!

So glad JH didnt reveal her true identity to idiotic HG's mum who stormed off. But HN held her own by giving her PROPER WORD FOR WORD! JH was very affected by the WAY Nasty woman scolded and belittled HAN. She cried and apologise to HN but didnt tell her the truth.:love:

I think JH is keeping her knowledge a SECRET as she didnt even tell her hubby.

At Lee's home, 4 of them voted in favour of HN & nasty mum stormed off as usual.

So good to see our OTP smiling again!

Omo! Our OTP shopping at Babies corner! What are they thinking?:D

JH hinted to Grandma about HN much to SH's frustration. Is she scheming again?

15 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

SH threw and burn the photos at my favourite Cheongye Stream. Litterbug as well as a thief!

Into the Cheonggyecheon??  Really??   Couldn't she find some other place to litter?   I love that stream in Seoul (and I have all kinds of Environmental and Transportation Engineering reasons why I say that, but I can talk about that at some other time).

Man, she just took away a whole lot more from her sister, who deserves to see all those pictures of cute little SuJeong.  How much more heartless can that witch be, to her sister?   She deserves hell, nothing less.    I hope EA has some old film rolls or something as backup.  That is really sad!

2 minutes ago, jayakris said:

On Cheongye cheon stream??  Really??   Couldn't she find some other place to litter?   I love that stream in Seoul (and I have all kinds of Environmental and Transportation Engineering reasons why I say that, but I can talk about at another point).

Man, she just took away a whole lot more from her sister, who deserves to see all those pictures of cute little SuJeong.  How much more heartless can that witch be, to her sister?   She deserves hell, nothing less.    I hope EA has some old film rolls or something as backup.  That is really sad!

She is an idiot all she doing is useless garbage now

Maybe in real life. But on a Kdrama, geting slap or water at u clothes from  your mother in-law isn't a permanently punishable crime. If it were, everyone would be a jail by now 

they need to count their blessing  HN &HG

Thanks joke Lanfoo 

I cant wait to see the episode 

if you have forgotten why you fell for this drama, some kind soul on youtube has made several montages of Hg and HN moments. (their full names are in the title) I had almost forgotten just how cute these two have been.

Have been roaring especially at the ones where HG was "stressed"

I hope the writer gives us some more of these in the last few episodes amongst the dramas and reveals.

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Maybe they were pulling one of those 48 hours shoots that Kdrama industry is known for, and were so exhausted to do anything!   Actually seeing the scene again, I think all 4 have sleepy eyes.  They may have been napping, and got woken up at 2 am to act this scene.   I think what we may be seeing on HN's face is sleepiness rather than emotion.

By the way, if any of you need to know how rushed things can be in drama production, and how they pull these sleepless shifts, see this video made by two drama nuts who researched it.  It is quite factual -

They are actually talking about the 16 episode type of dramas with 2 Eps a week.   It is even worse with daily dramas.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,71,782815

translation: 

In response to the request of Jin-kuk (Choi Jae-sung), who went to the department, HN spends one night with Jin-hee (Shin Hye-jin). Ji-eun (Hae-seung Lee) is asking Jin-hee for additional production when his delivery is not enough due to his mistake.

Summary of ep. 113:

- EA tells JH about HN being SJ but also that SH knew about it (and I think also about pushing her down the stairs to prevent EA from telling JH). It is very touching scene with both of them tearing up.

- JH remembers making EA kneel in the rain and apologizes by going on her knees now and thanking EA for taking care/raising SJ.

- JH decides not to tell HN the truth (for now), EA disagrees but is willing to follow JH's lead

- SH throws the photos in a trash bin and burns them

- HG's mom comes to HN Apparel and makes a scene. She insults EA and HN but HN for once defends herself. HG's mom gets even angrier and wants to slap HN but JH arrives and prevents that.

- HG's mom does not understand why JH is getting involved and literally whines like a 5-year old :blink: and after insulting HN some more storms out  

- JH is overwhelmed being alone with HN so she makes up an excuse and leaves. Outside she remembers acing like HG's mom when she slapped HN and made her kneel cause of YR. She also remembers HN telling her that she is her role model later (after JH married the shoemaker).

- at work JH asks YR about SH givning her money and tells her that SH hired the thugs to kidnap her.

- YR pulls out a recording device and tells her SH and ALSO JE knew about HN=SJ 

- HG and HN walk home and HN tells him about his mom showing up at work. She tells him she defended herself and he seems proud of her

- at breakfast HG asks his mom about going to HN and the mom explodes about HN being a foundling.

- only HG tells her he knew and has no problem with it and the dad says the same thing.

- HG's dad says he gave permission and asks the family who is okay with accepting HN and HG, LEo and Hanna raise their hand . HG's mom storms out like a child again.

- JH is very cold to SH at work (she makes her bring her coffee, then deliberately spills it and makes SH clean it up. She also makes her work overtime/late).

- HG has a meeting with HN, Leo and CEO Kim at HN Apparel and KIm finds out HG/HN are back together. 

- HG and HN later go shopping and come across a baby shop. HG teases HN about it.

- JH gives HN a scarf when she says it is pretty. Later we find out that this scarf belonged to SJ and JE is pissed about it.

- when JH/shoemaker are visiting grandma, grandma tells JH that HN knew where the bathroom was without being told. 

- at the end JE is happily packing her things and preparing to move only for JH to rain on her parade by telling her they will not be moving...

Archived