[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

8 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Not yet lol  we all waiting that universe has the last word and she got slapped fro JH:kiss_closed:

LOL... But i hope that we see more punishment for HG's mom...

I hope this will happen :

After HG's mom got fired, both HG's mom and SH attend their high school reunion. SH came first and bad mouth HG's mom for getting fired and HG's mom will tell their old classmate that SH leach off from her sister and recently SH stole company funds for personal used. SH needed their mom to beg the older sister to take SH back and SH got demoted to being a mere sales clerk. While both were arguing, both hubby happened to walk by and saw their wife fighting so they went to to break out the fight. When fight subside, one of the old classmate notice both hubby was wearing security guard uniform and commented on it. So the old classmate realized that both HG's mom and SH lies and that both hubbies are "loser" in the eyes of their snobbish classmates... HG's mom and SH ran out of the restaurant in humiliation. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jimb said:

Unfortunately for Hwang’s Mother, Kang’s Mother has a wallet photo . . .

and her cloth the day of the accident and if she went to get more picture and didn't find them she knows for sure who stole them.

1 hour ago, O said:

Ain't gonna happen.  Not under The Donald's watch :D He will have her deported faster than she can say 'kimchi' :) 

Not just under the D-Word.

Since I first met my wife during the Clinton Administration, I've been privy to the travails of various members of her large extended family in Korea as they have applied for their first visa to visit the U.S..

Uniformly over the years they have been put through the wringer for their initial visa.  USDOS absolutely will not issue a visa to anyone if there is any reason to suspect that they will not return to Korea before their visa expires.  This takes time, so if Hwang's Mother needs to get out of Dodge post haste, a legal visit to the U.S. would not be her best option.

I should also note that, based on my in laws' experience, once you have visited the U.S. and returned to Korea in compliance with your visa, you are golden.  Any subsequent visits are TSA Express.

@jayakris  Agreed.   Few spouses want to live with their mothers in law and having two to choose from merely doubles the headache.

12 minutes ago, jimb said:

Uniformly over the years they have been put through the wringer for their initial visa.  USDOS absolutely will not issue a visa to anyone if there is any reason to suspect that they will not return to Korea before their visa expires.  This takes time, so if Hwang's Mother needs to get out of Dodge post haste, a legal visit to the U.S. would not be her best option.

JE probably still has that admission as a student, and has the visa from earlier when she was about to leave.  Student visas are issued for the study period, and normally they are valid for at least a year.  If you have the I-20 and the student visa, The Donald won't bother you on entry or deport you (unless you are from some countries that he considers excrement-holes, and S. Korea is not on that list).   But I don't expect her to leave the country.  She probably has no money for that.  If she leaves, it will be to disappear to some small town orphanage or something.

@jayakris Touche.  

@awsparkle  It seems to me that the writer is dropping breadcrumbs suggesting that neither Hwang nor Fake Daughter are irredeemable. I wouldn't be surprised if Fake Daughter ends up working with Kang's Mother in her shop or even, a stretch, finding true love at the last moment with Kim.

The writer seems to me to have salted the latest episodes with sequences in which Hwang and Fake Daughter appear likable or at least sympathetically vulnerable. I don't detect any similar lifelines being thrown to Hwang's Mother, 

22 minutes ago, jayakris said:

don't expect her to leave the country.  She probably has no money for that.  If she leaves, it will be to disappear to some small town orphanage or something.

Maybe JE will go live with her other grandmother. 

@jimb

Someone mentioned here before that YR and DG should get together. It would serve JE right for both SJ's fake and real to end up with the men JE wanted and once had. . 

@jimb, the Fake Daughter will most probably be redeemed, but I don't know how JE can be redeemed.  She has done way too much, and the drama cannot prevent at least the main crimes from being revealed. And nobody will be able to stomach what she did.  I just don't see how her MIL and FIL can allow DG to be married to her, or how anybody can live with her, including her grandma.  She could try to kill herself though, and then people may accept that she is repenting and grudgingly leave her alone.  I can also see perhaps her dad begging his friend and sister-in-law that she is mentally unstable and needs treatment rather than punishment.  But I have never seen any drama showing villains who really needed to be in mental institutions being sent there.  So, even if everybody goes easy on her, she will have to leave.  Just about the only person who could forgive her (and she might do it), is HaNui.  If she admits everything to HN first and asks her for help, maybe she can survive.  Or maybe she tries the "walk into the Han river" procedure, HN saves her, and then HN asks everybody to forgive her.  Possible, but very doubtful.

50 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Someone mentioned here before that YR and DG should get together. It would serve JE right for both SJ's fake and real to end up with the men JE wanted and once had.

That will be fantastic.  Maybe, after a one-year time advance, we will see that JE is at a temple/monastery, HG-HN have had a baby, and DG is dating YR.  I could accept it as enough retribution.

1 hour ago, howa said:
1 hour ago, jimb said:

Unfortunately for Hwang’s Mother, Kang’s Mother has a wallet photo . . .

and her cloth the day of the accident and if she went to get more picture and didn't find them she knows for sure who stole them.

@howa  The idiots have told on themselves.. No others come to they house, also who would come and just steal all her pictures unless someone knows who she is.. If the dummy had a brain she'll be dangerous she should have stole the whole photo album book.. SMH 

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Including HG's mother who is still a selfish, simple-minded, materialistic cow.

And, we all know what a lying cow SH is who has been trying to get rid of HN for ages now.

Hey, cows are peaceful and productive animals, and even their meat is good (especially Korean cows).  You are insulting cows when you equate those women to them, you know :)

On 10/21/2018 at 8:09 AM, jayakris said:

Haha.  "richardsimmonses"...  You knew soompi would change the word for human posterior, and preempted it :)

By the way, soompi has all along (for over a decade) had that filter that makes all bad words change into "Richard Simmons".   I have always wondered how soompi was getting away with it.   It is a pretty sad thing to do to the actual man -- a legendary and quirky American fitness guru till some 20 years ago, for anybody who happens not to know.  I'm surprised that he hasn't sued soompi!

Back in the mists of time I posted a summary of a K-Drama episode and when I reread it was baffled to find a reference to Richard Simmons which I,  myself, had not included.

To make a long story short, after much bafflement and some inquiries I discovered that in typing a perfectly respectable "as," my keyboard had stuttered and added another "s."  To which some machine at Soompi had responded to a perfectly obvious typo, which in context made no sense whatsoever as a vulgarity, by substituting the name of a personality who has been off the air for some decades.

Since then, I've tried to poke fun at Soompi's "Bevis and Posterior Head" ("Hey Bevis, he said _______, heh, heh, her.") behavior by using "richardsimmons" for posterior.

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Simmons who, as my Mother used to say, is likely "crying all the way to the bank" if he notices this stuff at all.  On the other hand, if it is not (or never was) regarded as satire by anyone other than myself, I'm happy to drop it.

9 minutes ago, jimb said:

I mean no disrespect to Mr. Simmons who, as my Mother used to say, is likely "crying all the way to the bank" if he notices this stuff at all.  On the other hand, if it is not (or never was) regarded as satire by anyone other than myself, I'm happy to drop it.

No need to drop it at all, and it is indeed satire.   At soompi, really.  We are not disrespecting Mr. Simmons but reacting to what Soompi is forcing us to do.  What else can we do when there is a need for legitimate use of words that Soompi filters out and replaces with the gentleman's name?

43 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

Someone mentioned here before that YR and DG should get together. It would serve JE right for both SJ's fake and real to end up with the men JE wanted and once had. . 

Oh, i would loveeee  that.... Fake SJ/YR redeem herself by supplying evidence for SH and JE wrong doings. Oh, DG will be the one that has amnesia when he tries to save YR from harm , well, in order for JE not to commit anymore criminal, he tries to save YR. DG doesn't wakes up till the last episode.

And when DG wakes up, he does remember anything prior to quitting his job at the big company, so he only remember JE as the snobbish silver purse and nothing else. But DG seems to be taken aback by how sweet YR is in taking care of him. When he wakes up, he found out that he has a new step mom and that HN is actually his stepmom's daughter. He also found out that he is married but for the life of him, he can't seem to remember JE at all. DG found out that his so called wife was evil and that JE and JE's mom was trying to harm his step sister from being reunited to his step mom. DG will loath JE (since he can't remember JE anyway).  The only other thing he last remember is JE pushing YR down the staircase so in conclusion, he no longer wants to be married to an evil person. With that, DG file for divorce. In the jail, SH met YR's mom and YR's mom LOL seeing SH and JE especially when she found out for what crime has these mother-daughter duo has done... A week later, YR's mom punishment was lessen so YR's mom was leaving the prison, and YR's mom gloated this to SH and JE.... JE, seems be bullied in the prison, so JE is normally black and blue in the face. So, SH will try to pick a fight and SH was send to solidarity cell. SH overhead that JE tried to escape prison, but fail, so JE was severely punish. And every time SH sees JE, JE has yet another scar on her. 

Two years later, SH and JE got news that DG marries YR and SJ had their first baby boy,  AE marries Mr Kim and Leo is expecting another baby... 

@jayakrisI think HN will not be so forgiving.  They injured her Mom and then gave her medication that wracked havoc with her brain.  I think only Kang's forgiveness will make HN forgive them.  The woman they look down on just because she's poor, honest and hardworking is the key to them being forgiven.  

Daily Kdrama characters do develop memories of goldfish whenever dealing with bad guys not connecting the dots :crazy:

So let’s hope JH remember every little thing SH done to HN 

From stealing SJ picture from her and pin it on HN and trying destroy HN business:D

The best part of this episode for me is when EA told HN that she should happily be in love and fight any obstacle that comes her way and not to give up because of her.

Yes! This is wisdom speaking. When u are in love and have problem, join hand with your partner and fight for what u believe in and not chicken out. I'm happy HN accepted the fact that she dont have confident. We leave that to her naivety.

SH is digging her grave deeper and deeper.

I am sure YR recorded her conversation with JE otherwise her going to beg JE makes no sense to me.

Gosh, JE is so full of herself and dense. Even her mum knew YR is sly and can't be trusted.

Im not even anticipating JN nabbing her sister this time around but her confrontation with that very materialistic woman.

Can't wait to see her on her knees and dismissed too.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

HG is one of the few people with  a spine in this dram the list is quite short lol.

HN is looking to get hers now as well since she said I dont care what  other people think now after a near death experience.

Good for HN! :blush:I'm glad writer-nim put an end to HN-HG estrangement.  I hated it so much when they broke up for the sake of their parents.  The writer could have made them even stronger without disrespecting their parent's wishes.  It was irrational for me because they are good together and it's not like they're causing harm to each other or any other people around them.  Besides, they're supposed to be the lead couple so they should have shown a more united front in the midst of adversity.  :confounded:Now i am just pissed off with the way things are dragging when there are just too few episodes left.  I'm pretty sure that the writer is going to rush the ending! Wished our OTP get not just a happy ending but a few years later ending.  We will all be left frustrated because the villains who were given so much screen time will end up being forgiven with no serious repercussions for their actions.  And so everyone lives happily ever after in the kdramaland of SAT! :frown::grimace::fearful:

@tinkerbelle2004, the writer is already rushing:lol:.

In 35 minutes he has covered more than he could have otherwise done in 2 weeks before.

Maybe, in the next 2 episodes, something will happen and HN will regain her memory:D

Ooh drama world!:lol:

That make up hug and peck is damn frustrating.

They need to learn how to build up for emotional reunion honestly. Bad directing.

No emotions shown. As if they are reading scripts especially from HN.

There is a level one partner an carry some scenes only him or her. When it comes to showing emotions, most times, it's made easier if the lead is supported by the second so as to make it look very real.

HN score below average in showing emotions and it's making HG effort not to be felt.

I actually prefer HG separate emotional lines than when they act together.

What is romcom without believable love line?

Even if its a peck, make it look real.

She still need a lot to learn but I'm happy she was in Daily cos they nurture actors there. So she won't come out the same. 

Eh its fine I rather stuff being sped up then drawn out until the last episode really. Because thats could have happen very easily they could have had them get back together the last episode and I would have been  pretty angry.

I take what I can get lol

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I sincerely apologize to all cows! As you've said, they are peaceful, productive animals, with milk for all those cream, cheese, and other fine dairy products and good meat for meat eaters (especially Korean and Japanese cows, apparently).

What I mean to say is that HG's mother is a ... hmmm, why insult another animal? I guess I mean to say that HG's mother is a selfish, simple-minded, materialistic HG's mother! I can't think of a worse insult than that. :D

I don't blame you at all. That lady can make one boil with so much anger:lol:

Why do they always make women look so bad in dailies?

When in actual fact Korea is a patriarchal society.

Archived