[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The Ep114 preview shows HN and JH sleeping beside each other.  How nice.  JH says "it feels like a dream" but the look on HN's face seems to indicate that she has still not been told.  JH seems to be really keeping it a secret for a while, if so.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:heart::heart::heart:Continuing from my live recaps earlier...

JH must have told JG finally.

JE & DG happily packed up to move house BUT JH told JE she's NOT moving.:D

Yeah! JUST by looking at JE's constipated face is very very satisfying!:blush:

PREVIEW shows JH & HN sleeping together cosily on the ONDAL FLOOR.:love:

1 minute ago, selen4ever said:

- at work JH asks YR about SH givning her money and tells her that SH hired the thugs to kidnap her.

- YR pulls out a recording device and tells her SH and JE knew about it 

Aha, the first thing that this writer has done that all of us have been able to guess right!!!  Yeah!!!!

HN has two mama bears, one of them now is going to unleash her claws and cut SH and JE into pieces, this is the tip of the iceberg. I wish that I'm not going over my head but I'm so happy how JH is mistreating the two clueless pair. I hope they never catch on until the moment of truth. When they both are exposed to the whole family and a little show will be great for all their bad deeds.

29 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,71,782815

translation: 

In response to the request of Jin-kuk (Choi Jae-sung), who went to the department, HN spends one night with Jin-hee (Shin Hye-jin). Ji-eun (Hae-seung Lee) is asking Jin-hee for additional production when his delivery is not enough due to his mistake.

Another translation:

At the request of Jin-guk (Cho Jae-sung), who won the 114th prize, Hani (Snow In-ah) spends the night with Jin-hee (Shim Hye-jin). Han-eun (Ha Seung-ri) asks Jin-hee for additional production when her delivery volume becomes insufficient due to her mistake.

I am sure JH can hardly wait to fix JE's mistakes. Someone is going to be in trouble at work ... :naughty:

@joke lanfoo I think so. He really had fun teasing her with how many children they will have. 

22 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

JH to rain on her parade by telling her they will not be moving... 

My favorite part of the episode when she was walking around the house smiling, then her aunt comes out to give her the great news.

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:
YR is paying HN back for helping her, I think. JH will forgive YR that way :) and also YR achieved her revenge 

YR got her revenge and her redemption. The only villain in this drama who I am okay with getting either. She was really cute with SR when they were watching tv. 

3 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- at work JH asks YR about SH givning her money and tells her that SH hired the thugs to kidnap her.

- YR pulls out a recording device and tells her SH and ALSO JE knew about HN=SJ 

To add to that,  JH told her at the start that she knows that YR was the one who sent a picture and letter to her.  YR then asks whether she would be reported (to police) if she were to tell everything.  JH promises that no harm will come to her.  Then YR pulls out the recording.  YR says that it is true that she started it for money reasons but that she was sincere when she had said she wanted to be forgiven by JH.  Then she says that everything is recorded from when SH tied up with the ajussi who said that SJ was dead, and about the mother-daughter keeping the secret hidden.   That is when JH was shocked to find that JE was in it too.  YR says that JE also knows that HN is SJ.   We don't see her playing the recording in this clip, so we don't know if she has more things recorded than the scene with JE yesterday.  (EDIT: Actually she said she has the confession of the Thief ajussi, so she recorded the drinking session with him)

Archived