[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

Park is typing a message to JW...about what has happen to the company.He tells him SJ is still scared.

Park sees SJ and his hiding in his closet. Dont tell me Marco is still there. Park assures him there is nothing to be scared. SJ leaves the closet and tells him something about JW, Emma and the quest. 

Spoiler

DxWv8soUcAENDQH.jpg

DxWv8snUwAI2-gv.jpg

HJ is at the church thinking about what happened to JW. Shes asking around the church  Where are you? crying and breaking down. KBS goes to the church and sees that she has fainted and takes her home. HJ is awake and leaves her house and goes back to the church. She cries and sits at the pews...really??? cmon this is so sad.

DxWwja2UYAAmYo5.jpg

Spoiler

DxWwja1VsAATRPG.jpg

DxWwja3U8AEKekX.jpg

DxWw2OoU0AAl4op.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

OST Is You is playing as HJ touch the floor where JW's pile of white dust was. She cried again.

Another occasion of HJ coming to church again. She looked around, then sat down and prayed. No crying this time.

Another occasion, again we see HJ sitting in the church.

Park continued with his emails to JW. I think season has changed. He's wearing short sleeve. He just wrote to JW and made small talk, what have you been doing? I miss you...

Another occasion of HJ going to church. She is in a spring/summer dress now. She just sat and looked around the church.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, imels said:

This game really made everyone crazy! Look even Park write email to jw many times. HJ went to church just to find jw.

and us too.. Hahahaa

ok moving on from ad,

there is Yu ra

why wasting my precious minutes in Yu ra when it can be Hejoo x Jinwoo jebal..

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

HJ  still goes to the church and its empty...she still sits there and waits. 

DxWyEVAUYAAlGrN.jpg

YR is now announcing to media that shes remarrying...what the what??? Sorry Han Bo reum do we really to see you here in this scene

Cmon  time is ticking this better be a happy ending yah!!! 

FReaking writer

Now its SoJin..Do i freaking care that she had her inheritance and blah blah blah

wheres my OTP :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1