Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

suddenly it became a "heavy" K drama.... I believe Emma was a bug after watching Marco stabbed SJ... 

• Like 11

Tomorrow is the last ep but they have not shown the one they shoot in Slovenia and Budapest . JW went to see Emma is Emma going to take JW with her in Slovenia . Hahaha . Why he didn’t ring the bell he promised HJ that he’ll be bck in the morning . Why why why...... so sad . More tense tomorrow’s ep. Didn’t even show HJ but Emma and JW.   Only. What’s going to happen....

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

My guess is that he needs to stab Emma with that dagger. Emma died and game glitch ends. JW freed from game.

But I don't know how they're going to resolve the murder of Prof... in his hotel suite... :unsure:

Ohh. This is plausible indeed. He stabs emma next. 

Unless they are planning to reset everything when emma/virus/glitch is gone...

I too dont know how papa cha's murder is going to be resolved and how JW won't be a prime suspect. Even if there are cctvs in the house, the right thing to do when you see an unconcious person is to call an ambulance. Not go away and stare at your gf's house :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

14 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Maybe he plans to marry Emma to end all of this? Hahahaha

Luckily i didnt throw anything since i was laying down lol

@Kasmic the emma twist was not really a twist i would say. Because i did expect her to be evil before. Haha. But the key became a dagger was a great twist. And she stabbed him in the heart. No mercy shown. :ph34r:

JW is near immortal in this game. He gets attacked in all directions but still survive. He even survived a stab to the chest. Hua3

hahaha you and your twisted mind!

Noooo!! Jinwoo is for Heejoo only. Emma stabbed him because she's jealous of Heejoo :P

Emma, better not let me see you, I'm gonna trip you on your feet, tie that red veil in your hands and put zombie mask on your face :rage:

28 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I need subs to undestand better but yeah, we spent 14 episodes looking fir him and then he was no help whatsoever -__- 

we better give SJ back to Emma :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Can we talk about how Prof.Cha was a total richard simmons for setting JW up to death by opening the servers again and unleashing the NPCs on him ?? 

Edited by Jillia
Please try not to circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, yuhotarubi said:

Can we talk about how Prof.Cha was a total richard simmons for setting JW up to death by opening the servers again and unleashing the NPCs on him ?? 

What on earth is his motive? I cant figure out papa cha at all.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, katakwasabi said:

money? the company?

• Like 6

Whoa. Hold on. So Emma stabbed JW? How come? I mean there must be a reason. Is she repeating what she saw happen between Marco and SJ?? :blink: 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

I don't know, he doesn't like being proven wrong maybe ? Too much pride?

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, hyuuhikari said:

money? the company?

But he's already the boss. If he keeps eliminating key people, it would be hard for the company to sustain. Jone stocks will for sure plummet with news of Papa Cha's death in JW's hotel room to boot!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

But he's already the boss. If he keeps eliminating key people, it would be hard for the company to sustain. Jone stocks will for sure plummet with news of Papa Cha's death in JW's hotel room to boot!

7 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

I don't know, he doesn't like being proven wrong maybe ? Too much pride?

or maybe he is just really crazy...:unsure:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

Tomorrow is the last ep but they have not shown the one they shoot in Slovenia and Budapest . JW went to see Emma is Emma going to take JW with her in Slovenia . Hahaha . Why he didn’t ring the bell he promised HJ that he’ll be bck in the morning . Why why why...... so sad . More tense tomorrow’s ep. Didn’t even show HJ but Emma and JW.   Only. What’s going to happen....

well at least he came back :sweatingbullets: tho HJ wasn't able to see him.:D

• Like 5

Hold on.. What did I just see???  Emma stabbed JW.. Whaaat ?

The last 5 mins was tearjerking when JW was staring at HJ house.. What's going on JW mind.. Why did he go to church again??  For what sake??  Just close the damn server forever.. Now even SJ is back,  for what reason JW is struggling so hard?

I'm confused... My mind is grrr 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Can I hope that HJ will save JW from Emma ?? Maybe SJ will tell her something about her and she'll manage to save him ? Can I hope or it too far fetched ? 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, yuhotarubi said:

Can I hope that HJ will save JW from Emma ?? Maybe SJ will tell her something about her and she'll manage to save him ? Can I hope or it too far fetched ? 

Maybe since Jinwoo is narrating. I guess he won't die at Emma's hands. Or maybe Heejoo will sacrifice herself since Jinwoo's recollection is about Heejoo.

• Like 7

If SJ is back and can’t even do much then it means even though he is the Master, he is not able to fix the problem. Emma is most likely the final master which JW has to defeat. So it comes down to the final showdown between Emma and JW? :unsure: 

Oh man. Everything feels messed up. Like SJ is back but why is the game still going? :persevere: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

If Emma is 'love' in Jinwoo perspective so he would stabbed twice before to get his real love of life (Hejoo) just like his real life, the game draws his life. Ahaaaa.. 

Just kidding plssssss:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

@Kasmic the race is on for Poll#2 answer. MoA just won't let us chill to the last second. :crazy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

What poll #02 it is may I ask?? @rori0711  want to knoww!! I missed the pagesssss.. Heheh

Btw I still have high hope to Hejoo role in the game. Because what interesting me, Hejoo still have a lot of consciousness when she logged in and play, like when she got shot she just standing briefly, focus in 'real life' (when she searched JW in changing closet of a store), just logged out logged in, not feeling that hurt deeply too much (because she is full concsious it IS a game), not like other gamers who deeply immersed to how it feels to be shot, etc etc. Is it too a simple high hope???:joy:

Ohhh just please his acting in pain just wooowwwwww

• Like 6