Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Translation of the finale preview.

JW: Hello Emma
Emma: Why did you take Heaven’s Key with you?
JW: Because I was afraid.
Emma: Entrust it to me now.

Not a lot more information, but it's somehow going to end tomorrow. Perhaps when Emma stabbed him before she was showing him what he in turn had to do, i.e. stab Emma in the heart with the key?

I think I see why the writer gave the interview when she did, because she was hoping that the fans would understand the drama a little more and not hate on it with these finale episodes. Based on her comments, I'm not expecting many more scenes together for JW and HJ. Wonder if they'll even get their happy ending now when it's been given so little attention? This had better not end with JW dying is all I'm saying.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 8

It’s normal to feel messed up because this game is pretty messed up too. Feels like someone is gonna die in the end. JW, Emma, even HJ? 

that is me right now even at work :crazy::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Kasmic said:

After pulling the key out, I think he logged out now 

@stroppyse what does it say?

DxRmmCyVYAEoZTL.jpg

Game caption says: An unknown error has occurred.

More literally: An error of unknown origin has occurred.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 9

5 minutes ago, bairama said:

What poll #02 it is may I ask?? @rori0711  want to knoww!! I missed the pagesssss.. Heheh

Poll#2  - Who is the final key to solve the "Alhambra" game error? Is it SJ, JW or HJ?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I will say HJ.. But after writer-nim interview it's 80% JW loll.. And what if the answer true or false?:joy: @rori0711

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

46 minutes ago, bairama said:

I will say HJ.. But after writer-nim interview it's 80% JW loll.. And what if the answer true or false?:joy: @rori0711

Winners will be grinners and are allowed to change your profile of your choice.

Losers turns their profile pics into zombies for 1 week. zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2zombi-smiley.gif?1292867706&key=0e1f2ab2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

A translation of the stabbing scene.

game caption: The Key to Heaven has been delivered to Fatima’s Hand.
game caption: The master’s quest has been completed.
game caption: Quest’s Prize, you have become the new master.
(Emma stabs JW with the key)
game caption: Emma is in the process of eliminating the bug.
(police drive up outside the church)
game caption: In the process of eliminating the bug.
game caption: Please wait just a moment.
(JW falls back away from Emma)
game caption: Emma has failed to eliminate the bug.
game caption: Emma has failed to reset the game.

Okay, I don't like this. And, now I see why JW said he had been afraid in the preview. He is afraid and he ran for it rather than letting Emma delete the bug and reset the game. If JW is the new master, what does that mean for him in terms of resetting the game? There had better be another twist of some kind in the finale so that it doesn't mean that JW has to give up his life to get rid of this bug in the game.

I'm feeling really, really tense right now. For better or worse, tomorrow is the finale. Wonder if I'll be happy or mopey tomorrow.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

:phew::sweatingbullets::tears:

these sums up my mood after streaming ep 15.. 

It is good I have my what if and maybe ready ... but I don't want to spoil or disappoint myself so I have to wait for the final hour tomorrow to see.

But all the actors gave a superb performance I must say.. :thumbsup:

Not sure about the poll now :joy:

edit:

@stroppyse that plot twist better happens... coz I dont want to think whatever makes JW afraid on his first try and watching the preview and his teary conversation with Emma is :vicx::tears:

Btw, I am wondering if the dungeon where JW battles all the zombie is the same 1 that SJ went to hiding?

• Like 8

Whoa.. confusing! I thought that the server is already shut down.. but suddenly CHS comeback and kill prof cha.. 

And JW didn’t call anyone. Because it will be too complicated if he is the one calling 911. 

• Like 7

Let the fury continue...and Im so not surprised at their reactions. <_<

DRAMA: Memories Of The Alhambra Ep. 15

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Alhambra' Hyunbin, Left Park Shinhye --- Kim Euisung Dies In The Hands Of His Son

Spoiler

0000467489_001_20190119222328194.jpg?type=w540

Spoiler

0000467489_002_20190119222328239.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-19%2Bat%2B10.23.25%2BPM.png

1. +3468, -74 My patience also ends here..
2. +3298, -60 I've been watching this because of Hyunbin. I'm still going to watch tomorrow but I'm never going to watch Song Jaejung's dramas anymore. It's all flashback scenes. They keep putting unnecessary scenes too. The writer's idea was fresh but that's just it.. They shouldn't have made it into 16 episodes, but 8 episodes instead. Anyway Hyunbin is the reason why viewers are here right now.. Writer. Producers.. Go reflect.
3.  +643, -13 The writer should seriously thank Park Shinhye and Hyunbin
4. +582, -16 I have no idea what I just watched.. But anyway,  Hyunbin's acting is the best When he removed the key, I felt hurt too I thought he was going to die ㅠㅠ
5. +405, -6 No matter what now that Seju has returned he should have explained what happened and fix it, it's not like he's autistic.. There's no end to it, the writer is just doing whatever she wants to do
6. +373, -4 W was like that, and so is Alhambra. She's a genius in thinking of the main idea, but she's not capable of continuing it
7. +153, -5 Ugh so frustrating, I'm never watching Song Jaejung's drama ever again

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Let the fury continue...

DRAMA: Memories Of The Alhambra Ep. 15

Original Article: [sports seoul] 'Alhambra' Hyunbin, Left Park Shinhye --- Kim Euisung Dies In The Hands Of His Son

Reveal hidden contents

0000467489_001_20190119222328194.jpg?type=w540

Reveal hidden contents

0000467489_002_20190119222328239.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-01-19%2Bat%2B10.23.25%2BPM.png

Spoiler

2. +3298, -60 I've been watching this because of Hyunbin. I'm still going to watch tomorrow but I'm never going to watch Song Jaejung's dramas anymore. It's all flashback scenes. They keep putting unnecessary scenes too. The writer's idea was fresh but that's just it.. They shouldn't have made it into 16 episodes, but 8 episodes instead. Anyway Hyunbin is the reason why viewers are here right now.. Writer. Producers.. Go reflect.
4. +582, -16 I have no idea what I just watched.. But anyway,  Hyunbin's acting is the best When he removed the key, I felt hurt too I thought he was going to die ㅠㅠ
5. +405, -6 No matter what now that Seju has returned he should have explained what happened and fix it, it's not like he's autistic.. There's no end to it, the writer is just doing whatever she wants to do
6. +373, -4 W was like that, and so is Alhambra. She's a genius in thinking of the main idea, but she's not capable of continuing it
7. +153, -5 Ugh so frustrating, I'm never watching Song Jaejung's drama ever again

uh oh...you're refueling the fury, love @Kasmic :joy::joy:

i thought you'd be calm by now becoz Emma was a shocker  :w00t::P

Save your angst in case needed tomorrow. You'll flipped a table again :sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1. SJ escaped from a dungeon a day before, when JW gave the key to Emma. He stayed the same as he disappeared 1 year bfr. He went back to korea soon after he was seen at the caffe and helped by HJ friend. 

He said he did not kill Marco, but something else (maybe the bug).

he said he did not see who was reached level 100. 

2. By giving the key to Emma, JW became a new Master (richard simmons I think he will be like SJ hide in dungeon too).

3. By stabbing the key in JW chest, Emma deleting the bug! But, she failed to delete the bug and can not reset the game!

i don’t know, maybe level 100 is the highest and the end of the game. By failed deleting the bug, it means the game still go on.

4. JW said that the last story was his, but he said that before gave the key.

so, Emma is not evil, right?

• Like 5

Can we all talk about how prof cha died ? When he ran towards wall to open the door to escape, his position when he was stabbed. Hahahah I was laughing like mad :D can someone make it as gif and post... :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Pretty sums up our here.. 

Haha xP

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, butterflysaga said:

Moreover.... did I just heard SeJu hidding in Indonesia? in India? all those year? with the same cloth and hair length??

And his return as I'm expected: useless.

What a waste of talent. Duh!!!

I have a feeling on last epi tomorrow... JW will be in prison due to Prof. Cha death.. and we gonna time jump then JW & HJ will met in Granada only smiling each other like the poster. The end.

We didn't get any closure.

WORST NIGHTMARE EVER! MLSHR all over again.

This happened in so many drama where it was fast forwarded and two characters met like that... ugh I hate it too

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I won’t regret to watch another drama from SJJ. Actually, I am in love with MOA because the story, even if was strange and made watchers stressed out. I don’t see PSH wasted her talents here, she acted well here. If she was not the actress who played HJ, I believe the story would be boring...

On 1/19/2019 at 11:16 PM, Yasaman Asghari said:

This happened in so many drama where it was fast forwarded and two characters met like that... ugh I hate it too

We still don’t know how is the ending. Why do we think MOA will be end with that kind of ending?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1