[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Admin

4 hours ago, j9sshi said:

That's what I was thinking towards the end when YJW went to bed in the hotel- that somehow he was still in the AR world.

I kind of feel like the whole thing is an AR world gone wrong, like it was hacked into. (Someone mentioned the buffering before - I caught that too). 

After watching the first episode, I felt like Se-Joo was trapped inside as well, where he couldn't distinguish between AR and reality.  

MOA reminds me of the anime Sword Art Online. Where the players get  stuck in the VR world, and if they die in the game, they die in real life. In SAO they had helmets (nerve gear)  that connected to their brain and they were not able to remove them - if they did, they would die.  (Don't think this is spoiler because it's all revealed in the first episode of the anime)

I guess in the fantasy world with MOA, the contact lens could have a deeper connection with the brain, especially since they are able to feel certain things.  So maybe as a result of a hack, if a player gets killed by another player they will die. 

..or is it possible that someone is actually hacking into the brain...

Or the hack could be like they think that they logged out of he game, but they are actually still in it. (Kinda like the movie Inception with the dreams).....

I know I'm just rambling several theories here,  but my brain is blown by this drama so far. I don't think I was ready for how intense this was going to be. I came into this drama thinking it was going to be one thing (simple romance, love story), and totally get something else, as revealed with the very first scene. 

P.S. Hello everyone!:)

Yeah i agree with you that is this MOA is resemble to SAO vr game...I think if you killed by the player you can die in real life..Cha Hyeong Seok already died in episode 3 because our hero Yoo Jin Woo killed him in the game maybe because Dr Cha grabbed Zinu by the physical touch thats why the health of real player getting dropped as you see in game got warning the health and lvl getting dropped

• Like 5

I guess there are other hidden players who are there and take advantage of the situation and kill Cha.   The fact that Chanyeol(the programmer) disappeared mysteriously means there is another person stalking them?   This person must be wanting to kill everyone and own Chanyeol....that's my guess.    But if Cha is not supposed to die yet, then perhaps YJW is still in the virtual world like what some of you are saying here.

• Like 4

LOCO x Yoo Sung Eun sing 'Star (Little Prince)' for 'Memories of the Alhambra'

LOCO and Yoo Sung Eun are the voices behind "Star (Little Prince)" for the drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'.  

The music video features 'Memories of the Alhambra' stars Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin's romantic meeting as well as the fantastic events that occur. "Star (Little Prince)" uses the city of Granada as a background for magical happenings to change the characters' lives.

Check out LOCO X Yoo Sung Eun's "Star (Little Prince)" MV above, and let us know what you think in the comments below!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dt-Kuj8U8AAURJU.jpg

#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra Part 2 OST is sung by “Elaine - Day Dream” 

Pictures cr to: @mxuntov_ss

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dt-l4IWVsAERTft.jpg

credit pict. as tagged

Daum Trending (2018.12.09) KST 10:22 PM

• Like 5

11 hours ago, nonski said:

Chingu-deul @ned_lee hello!

This is the second time I am happy subscribing to netflix, first was Man to Man and now this, although unlike MxM, Alhambra doesn't air simultaneously with the korean schedule.

---

@Kasmic I did not have to wait long, PSH of Doctor's is back in episode 3, happy me!

Like you, I feel like it's too early for Park Hoon to die, he's after all the arch-villain here, unless there's someone else

One explanation PH could be dead is YJW is still in the AR world, some kind of mix up

At one point, I feel like HJ's brother played them into to scam for money but that's a bit unlikely and I have no basis

Anyway looking forward to upcoming episodes

There is another arch-villain whom I believe is Park Hoon's character - Dr Cha father 

Memories_of_the_Alhambra-Kim_Eui-Sung.jp Cha Byun Joon (the no face man in W and the reason why I dropped it. that just freaked me out and I couldnt watch it :P) As in the teasers, this man looked vicious and he even slapped PH in front of JW. That scene has yet to be aired.

He appeared toward the end of ep 4 a little too calm in hearing if his talking about his son. 

Dt-jtabV4AAeivK.jpg

@nonski @j9sshi love your theories about JW still being still in the AR world. 

Not sure if Dr Cha is really dead he kept reappearing and trying to kill JW. HJ saw a body is it JW fall off from the top of her hostel. 

Spoiler

43c75807ed1587df558452fac0b47a6a.png

Dt-kOwHU0AAftem.jpg

bf73ba3310eae298a462cdc32049b8db.png

3eea2c3187cb0d019de122bb3f6a0ade.png

Dt-nYGKU4AAJ1sl.jpg

Dt-ld-KVAAAItNQ.jpg

Dt-lf4NVYAQJFL0.jpg

1da0f7c8c1adf868cd7612cf9648cc7c.png

and it ends like that. WOW! seems this drama will end with a cliff hanger of someone almost mysteriously dead?? or should be dead?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

I guess there are other hidden players who are there and take advantage of the situation and kill Cha.   The fact that Chanyeol(the programmer) disappeared mysteriously means there is another person stalking them?   This person must be wanting to kill everyone and own Chanyeol....that's my guess.    But if Cha is not supposed to die yet, then perhaps YJW is still in the virtual world like what some of you are saying here.

( Have watched up to episode 3)!

Or could be YJW is just having a nightmare? Like you sleep you dream! 

Or Cha still logon in the game, where he die? What will happen if he gets logout?

Or there is a virus on the game, he is the killer? :sweatingbullets:

Amazing acting! Emma you daebak, I wish to see lot of you as a strong character, that  gamers will fight heard to get to you, either to get your love and/or protect you! There are many obstacles, but the winner/the  deserve one will get to you! Let them prove that indeed they truly deserve you!(Lol! Just my AR world) Decline Health?!? Already? Lol! :D

As we all can see, seems Park Shin Hye is playing two character in this drama? Or just one? :)

I am truly having fun and enjoying this drama immensely! Great Christmas gift! Thank you Shin Hye!  :wub: (out to watch episode 4).

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

There is another arch-villain whom I believe is Park Hoon's character - Dr Cha father 

Cha Byun Joon (the no face man in W and the reason wh I dropped it. that just freaked me out and I couldnt watch it :P) As in the teasers, this man looked vicious and he even slapped PH in front of JW. That scene has yet to be aired.

He appeared toward the end of ep 4 a little too calm in hearing if his talking about his son. 

@nonski @j9sshi love your theories about JW still being still in the AR worl

Not sure if Dr Cha is really dead he kept reappearing and trying to kill JW. HJ saw a body is it JW fall off from the top of her hostel. 

Reveal hidden contents

and it ends like that. WOW! seems this drama will end with a cliff hanger of someone almost mysteriously dead?? or should be dead?

Body that fell:

PSH saw binnie's body - because he jumped off to save himself from the duel. We saw him considering the option. Also, he is the one in hospital (as far as we know AR injuries don't show up in real life even if you die :P )

Dad

Isn't he binnie's dad? I think dad is going to be like the congressman in W. He doesn't know about the game initially but when he does he will turn it evil

Who is genuinely side character

The lead guy from prison playbook - the hacker - isn't it too small a role if he is only supposed to relay information to binnie? Also, who is marco? the spectacled guy who kept talking to binnie?

Cha dead

cha is dead in real life.. either heart attack or someone murdered him for real (Marco?)

However, he never logged out and now he never will - did they take out the lens from dead body's eyes and even if they did, don't think anyone would have thought of logging off but rather discarded the lens, thereby making him a permanent character.

Artificial Intelligence

Also, m thinking how cool would it be if they have added Artificial intelligence algorithm to the game, meaning every time a player wins, game adapts his fighting techniques and becomes more powerful a program. So more players play, more techniques program learns - knowing which works in which scenario and thereby will become difficult to defeat the game characters.. this would also explain why cha became a character - program uses characters - for the program cha is still alive and the level 4 is not yet up.

We saw that "You win" and level up to level 4 for binnie.. or maybe he needs to be level 5 to really get rid of cha as he was originally level 4 so probably became a level 4 character? And since binnie chose him as enemy, he is specific "quest" for binnie only

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I just started watching, ep 1.  I will acknowledge that I was confused by the guy on the train. When one of the passengers asked where he was going, he said, Canada.....did not sound like Granada......:lol::lol:  Also, the guy and other passengers slept through 2 or 3 gunshots? Then the hotel/hostel/bed & breakfast---would any owner of an establishment worth their salt put him in that room before cleaning it and making the bed? Paint can cover a multitude of flaws.  

Then I realized, I'm watching a Chinese gaming drama that is Korean style with a twist. Okay, I'm in. My two favorite actors staring....yes, I'll overlook the overdone "props" and enjoy the drama.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hellooo... it's my first time to drop a comment on this thread. It's been a while being inactive on this forum. Yup, I didn't find an interesting kdrama to discuss yet. But, this drama is so cool, creative and bring a fresh idea for the viewers. 

Episode 3 absolutely makes me curious. How come Mr Cha died? Was it happened because of the game or anyone else killed him? This drama is a fantasy drama, right? So, there must be 'wild imagination' to describe the reason behind the death of Mr Cha. 

• Like 5

Just finished episode 4, the twists and turns are crazy.  Fun drama.

If Jinwoo didn’t log out of the game, why did he not have the computer visuals or warning that enemy is approaching? It’s been replaced by the game’s special effects: music, Recuerdos de Alhambra, rain, thunder.  It’s interesting that the players level down if there is physical contact as is a warning to take them out of the game if they get too immersed and out of reality.  Like a safety feature.

Hyung Seok’s last mission was Jinwoo and vice versa, that can be reprogrammed in the mind of Jinwoo but not the dead man.  The only person who can help Jinwoo out of this nightmare is Se Joo who is also trapped in it.  So Jin woo must find the brother in real life or in the game.

• Like 11

Okay now i’m confuse, JW didn’t use the contact lense and didn’t log in, how come he encountered the enemy from the game and even can have a sword. And how come he fell from 6th floor he still seems okay in the preview.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

DRAMA: MEMORIES OF THE ALHAMBRA EP. 4

Original Article: [osen] 'Memories Of The Alhambra' Hyunbin, Kills Park Hoon In Fatal Condition... Park Shinhye Shocked

0003918621_001_20181209222928056.jpg?type=w540

0003918621_002_20181209222928091.jpg?type=w540

Spoiler

0003918621_003_20181209222928109.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-09%2Bat%2B10.03.48%2BPM.png

1. +1726, -28 Wow when he fell I was so shocked ㄷ ㄷ 
2. +922, -18 You can access the game without logging in.. That's why Sejoo ran away..
3.+455, -5 These days SKY Castle and Memories Of The Alhambra are the funnest dramas
4.+349, -3 Go level up quickly so you can talk to Emma!
5.+281, -1 Yoo Jinwoo-ssi! Quickly go to the game settings and turn off the automatic login!
 +15, -0 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. +182, -4 This drama is really crazy Hyunbin daebak
7.+84, -7 As expected from Cha Hyungsuk, I knew that he was going to go back in the game

Original Article: [star news] 'Alhambra' Park Shinhye, Cries In Happiness As She Sees 10 Billion In Her Bank Balance

0002747490_001_20181209212824106.jpg?type=w540

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-09%2Bat%2B10.13.17%2BPM.png
1. +200, -9 I'm shocked that Park Shinhye can speak Spanish so well. She seriously sounds like a native. Her pronunciation is so accurate, every time I see it I'm so amazed
2. +125, -1 The person he kills will keep coming back... So scary... That explains why Chanyeol was like that  ㄷ ㄷ
3. +89, -5 I want 10 billion too...ㅠㅠ
4.+52, -0 Games are this dangerous
5. +28, -1 Why isn't Yoo Jinwoo taking off the lens???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I bet the sound of the guitar played by Emma is like a warning signal for Jinwoo as it must be for SeJu(or so i i have this idea he can hear it as well along the storm).Quite curious how the mind of the game works as it seems it became it's own entity and why is Jinwoo chosen to be somehow protected by Emma and it's hinted with the recent events that the border of reality and game is now almost gone,still curious why only SeJoo and JinWoo are chosen to experiment this,there must be somehow a trigger somewere...Curious if SeJu is inside the game and what did Marco took from him that day in the train.I'm also hoping that the writer will develop Hee Joo's character more and find her own role in the story,hope we'll get a bit of twist in her arc...I'm also curious how things will go in the romance departament and how teh writer will tackle it when our hero has such a backstory...Like always Song Je Jung is fantastic at creating that suspanse and thrill in all his dramas and this is no exception!

Also do u guys know if all the production will take place in Granda or will they do it as well in Korea?

• Like 8

I haven't seen W so I guess my take on the drama is free of anything similar in this genre/ by the writer and all I can say is that I am loving it. It's very thrilling and entertaining and at this moment I feel like I can follow the writer wherever she takes us without any complaints because the journey till now has been epic and so I trust the writer to continue this trend.

However, just like others have mentioned- would love it more if Park Shin Hye's character gets more room and a solid backstory like Hyun Bin. Also I love the way PSH looks at HB- really looking forward to their bond developing further and for HB to start looking at PSH as intently as she does now! Hope this one way flow of emotions ends soon and we get to see a more caring, thoughtful and romantic side of Jin Woo. He is shown to be quite self-centered till now so I think his character has a lot of room to grow- really looking forward to this development too.

And whyyyy do we have to wait for another 6 DAYS!!! How are these days going to pass??:(

• Like 7