[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Episode 14 preview translation - 30 sec version

YJ: I have lived with perfectly handsome looks, health, and talents. Now, I’m thinking of adding consideration for others to that as well. Since I’m the type to be overflowing with blessings, it’ll be hard to watch out for me.
MS: Will you open this for me, oppa?
YJ: If you want, should oppa carry you? Should oppa piggyback you? Oh, oh, oh! Should oppa get rid of your anger?
MS: Appa!
YJ: We are in a dating relationship, father-in-law.
MS Father: I’m opposed to this relationship.
YJ: Secretary Kim, why don’t you let it go now? (me: this sentence could also mean “Why don’t you let me go now?”

Hmm, so MS' father will be a roadblock to the OTP's true love? Though, it's cute how YJ addresses MS' father as "Father-in-law", only for her father to choke. The tears in YJ's eyes concern me a bit. The way the preview is laid out, the last phrase he says could be taken to mean that YJ doesn't want to come between MS and her father,  especially if her father is sick, so he decides to bow out, but I hope that is just us being trolled and YJ is actually recommending that MS let something else go. But what else could put tears in YJ's eyes? Given that it's only episode 13, we should expect a last minute curve ball to cause our OTP to struggle, but I hope that MS' stubbornness kicks in to prevent YJ from being a noble idiot of any kind.

In a tizzy over the images and videos of the ending bed scene. :wub:

Thanks heaps chingu!! finally this drama can heal  my obsession of LITM. according to webtoon  the father oppose cos he thinks that rich people dun get rejected tooo often so for miso's sake he object to their relationship first, haaha and then find out later that YJ actually a good guy. 

re-watching the preview it seems the teary eyed YJ seems smiling when he said that so may be miso accepted his proposal to become mrs lee youngjoon?

@kaoriharang thx for the gifs.....I am too shy to watch the naver clips, hahaha

the naver clips bed scene already reach over 200K views in such short time!  I can understand it , hahah, even I need to spam my friends with spoilers for tonight hahaha

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

I don't think they will go down any noble idiocy.....this drama has managed to turn quite a few of the cliched tropes in its head......open communication...the lady initiating...woohoo....

plus pd nim likes shooting kiss scenes...they can spend the last 3 eps in a sexy haze....and of course pairing up the other 3... :wub::w00t:

given how hot they are... Kms having a pregnancy announcement wouldn't be a tough stretch within 3eps...lol

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

So it does seem that it means something to do with separation.

OH NO NOBLE IDIOCY.

Arghhhh!! crap. 

I suppose it will happen as theres 3 eps left so some stupid angst must happen :sweatingbullets: Nooo we still have more scenes to fill up like our always 3rd wheel YS whom has yet reconciled with his exwife and she falls pregnant around the same time as MS so they gotta show this. Im sure (judging by tonights hot bed scenes) YJ and MS has a lil bub on the way lol!  which means our next ep will develop YS loveline. So if theres going to be a small (better be small writer nim) angst its just going to make our OTP want to propose. I call shot gun wedding :lol:and we still have the whole office reveal (not sure when) , cameo Jung Yumi and the street food date scenes that we saw in IG is said to be in ep 14 tomo and we didnt see that in the preview...hmmm ep 14 has lots to cover already heck better not be a cliffhanger with teary YJ.

ok Im rambling I need to sleep. Not sure if Im making any sense. Im following @jeijei advice 1st *opens YT app*:phew:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Kasmic said:

Arghhhh!! crap. 

I suppose it will happen as theres 3 eps left so some stupid angst must happen :sweatingbullets: Nooo we still have more scenes to fill up like our always 3rd wheel YS whom has yet reconciled with his exwife and she falls pregnant around the same time as MS so they gotta show this. Im sure (judging by tonights hot bed scenes) YJ and MS has a lil bub on the way lol!  which means our next ep will develop YS loveline. So if theres going to be a small (better be small writer nim) angst its just going to make our OTP want to propose. I call shot gun wedding :lol:and we still have the whole office reveal (not sure when) , cameo Jung Yumi and the street food date scenes that we saw in IG is said to be in ep 14 tomo and we didnt see that in the preview...hmmm ep 14 has lots to cover already heck better not be a cliffhanger with teary YJ.

ok Im rambling I need to sleep. Not sure if Im making any sense. Im following @jeijei advice 1st *opens YT app*:phew:

I don't think there will be any.

Mainly because both the webtoon and the novel don't quite have much angst in them.

I doubt there is anything.

Also we havent gotten that cameo from that actress yet right?

haha! i do hope we get a proposal soon!!

I am still waiting for the YT to upload the scene :P

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

It would be fantastic if MS finally accepted YJ's proposal, even if he proposed in such unromantic ways previously. However, his words of telling her to let something go doesn't really match up to a proposal. It's more that he's telling her to stop holding onto something, and to let that something (or someone) go away/leave her.

As long as there isn't any actual OTP separation, it'll be fine. :)

Could that something be her baggage of taking care of everyone else (her family and also him as her Boss) but herself. So he wants her to let that go and allow him to take care of her?? kekeke now that is so YJ dont you think?  Fingers Cross thats how he will propose to her :D

• Like 8

Any link for the novel translation? Got already the link for the webtoon, I wanna read the novel. Please and thank you!

55 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

@kaoriharang thank you chingu.... Im hoping its misleading us too, theres 3 eps to go please no pointless separation. They already looks so blissfully married. :heart:

TvN FB stills of the selfie photos they took in ep 13

Hide contents

Got to say I liked how they were able to look and be styled just like they were in the webtoon!

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted pictures- please remove these next time
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

Any link for the novel translation? Got already the link for the webtoon, I wanna read the novel. Please and thank you!

Got to say I liked how they were able to look and be styled just like they were in the webtoon!

Sadly there is no translation, even the Korean link is unavailable anymore.

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Quick scene translation of YJ and MS, though I may go into sugar shock. :D

YJ: The weather is nice.
MS: Because you were gone for 5 days, a lot of your work has piled up. I don’t know if it’s okay that you’re out here like this.
YJ: Secretary Kim, when I was going to school, I didn’t play hooky even once.  I, who lived so diligently by the rules, am playing hooky for the first time ever in my life. Because I want to play with Mi So.
YJ: While watching the women cross the Parisian streets, i thought to myself, I have to quickly return to Korea because I want to go on a date with Mi So. I was only able to endure it by thinking that, so please allow me to do this today.
MS: Then just for today, since I also missed you very much.

The sweetness of this scene is only marred by the unseen photographer taking a secret photo of the OTP. Wonder if he's a private investigator or a paparazzo.

thanks for translating this scene,

haha the one taking photo is JA the other secretary :P

• Like 4

Woah....@ahpheng

that was Super fast!!!!

if we a get cringing shy PSJ in the bts for this....it will be too funny.....

waiting for the subbed episode to load up...thank you for recapping and the uploads...

will have Super sweet dreams tonight......lol

having replayed that scene...a ...ahem ....a few times...love the way they made it tender even in the midst of that burning passion....so sweet...that saranghe and the tender kisses....

• Like 11

Well done TVN.

Bravo to the skinship moments. LOL.

I would say that Korean dramas have amped up on their love scenes.

I believe that even if Papa Kim is a roadblock, YJ will win him over like he did her sisters. YJ is quite persistent.

3 episodes to go and I don't believe that there will be a separation. Hopefully it goes something similar to the webtoon.

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

Sorry chingu, I havent read it.  maybe @kaoriharang @princessfiana @lolly84 can help u.  But one thing I want to know, are the narcissistic lines of YJ the same as the novel or webtoon. YJ lines are hilarious so much that I wonder if its pSJ creativity adlib or the writers. lol!

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Quick scene translation of YJ and MS, though I may go into sugar shock. :D

YJ: The weather is nice.
MS: Because you were gone for 5 days, a lot of your work has piled up. I don’t know if it’s okay that you’re out here like this.
YJ: Secretary Kim, when I was going to school, I didn’t play hooky even once.  I, who lived so diligently by the rules, am playing hooky for the first time ever in my life. Because I want to play with Mi So.
YJ: While watching the women cross the Parisian streets, i thought to myself, I have to quickly return to Korea because I want to go on a date with Mi So. I was only able to endure it by thinking that, so please allow me to do this today.
MS: Then just for today, since I also missed you very much.

The sweetness of this scene is only marred by the unseen photographer taking a secret photo of the OTP. Wonder if he's a private investigator or a paparazzo.

Why I think it Yong-Sik or Seol bi-so who took this picture. :grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Oh btw! Please check the previous post for some more of the clips, I have updated them, as more clips are being uploaded.

13 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Sorry chingu, I havent read it.  maybe @kaoriharang @princessfiana @lolly84 can help u.  But one thing I want to know, are the narcissistic lines of YJ the same as the novel or webtoon. YJ lines are hilarious so much that I wonder if its pSJ creativity adlib or the writers. lol!

haha i get the feeling it both chingu, it is both from PSJ himself and from the writer

but what seals his character is truly the acting :P

flawless :P

• Like 10

the making love scene reminds me of Hotel King... but TBH this one is so damn sexy and natural it will make many fan girls ship them like crazy... Park Park Couple.

I have seen almost all their dramas... with different partners... BUT I get the vibe of Song Song here.. these two definetely matched so very well.. 

DiZH1QFUcAEQcMY.jpg

(me still can’t calm down after drinking 2 glasses of iced water after dropped my diet coke.... choked with the cola and bursting the cola on my ipad.........)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 15