[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

2 minutes ago, minsunie said:

ok my stream was bad but my screen froze at Yj and MS on a bed kissing... and YJ is erm... topless. Just thought you might like to know (>,<)

same! was screaming here when "cut" the broadcast has been cut off :(

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

She said she wanted to stay with him??? IOMG and then she walked into his house and OMFG this happened to me

Spoiler

766d28d0d93b7ece6182b95e45cbc991.png

da3ea1f3d6e3fa78df49e04820395683.png

8acc43def79f065c7bee5398131bc59a.png

7998c7b315049e54be9f903870e57e75.png

EXCUSE me while I kill my computer...oh wait THANK GOD for twitter

ezgif-3-81cb595061.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

YAAAASSSSSSS!!!! I got my Mi So unbuttoning Young Joon's shirt and shirtless Young Joon in a bed scene I am blessed and living!!! :w00t: And that sheen of sweat all over Mi So (I think? will have to rewatch) was a nice touch. And Mi So's wide open-mouthed kisses girl yaaasssss!!!

My only remaining wish is that they don't pull a stupid curveball in the last two episodes *cough*btiofl*cough*. Let's just have fluffy ridiculous in love Mi So and Young Joon in these remaining episodes (though I will accept small fights with hot makeup sex :w00t:).

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, lyca mena said:

I literally cried because they are so madly in love with each other. The best bed scene ever full of emotions. This is my first time ever crying on a sexy scene. Hehehehe:D:wub: 

This sums up perfectly most of their kissing/sweet scenes. You just feel so much authenticity in the way they do it. Too much chemistry. WHAT A SHOW! WHAT A COUPLE. :bawling:

• Like 11
  • Sad 3

So MS went to YJ's house.

YJ – Miso, what’s up?

MS – Sorry, I wanted to tell you sorry because I did not consider how you think…..also.

YJ – Also…..(wide eyed)

MS – I am not going to go home tonight.

YJ – What?

MS – I am not going home tonight and I will spend all night with you, VP.

YJ – If you go to my place like this, I won’t be able to control my speed…..tonight, I won’t stop.

They kiss and move towards and onto the bed.

They stop for a moment, lock eyes.

YJ – I love you.

MS – I love you too.

They keep kissing. He finds her hand and interlocks his fingers with hers.

END EPISODE.

• Like 16
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 4

The i love you part killed me to pieces. Waaah! PMY AND PSJ They deserve the best recognition after the show ends. Great acting both of them very very compatible awaaah! Im still on my nerves and crying. I can't get over. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, Ondine said:

YAAAASSSSSSS!!!! I got my Mi So unbuttoning Young Joon's shirt and shirtless Young Joon in a bed scene I am blessed and living!!! :w00t: And that sheen of sweat all over Mi So (I think? will have to rewatch) was a nice touch. And Mi So's wide open-mouthed kisses girl yaaasssss!!!

My only remaining wish is that they don't pull a stupid curveball in the last two episodes *cough*btiofl*cough*. Let's just have fluffy ridiculous in love Mi So and Young Joon in these remaining episodes (though I will accept small fights with hot makeup sex :w00t:).

I'm super scared of the curve ball! With Yumyung agreeing to the French's side's wishes (felt a little doom-sey to me), and the previous episode's jinxing.

But YAY finally! Although 2 of my wishes are gone: Bed scene in MiSo's house and passionately kissing in office reveal :(

• Like 10