[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

23 minutes ago, aisling said:

This my favourite moment, the way they clinged to each other like they don’t want to ever let go.

Also, congrats on beating Another Oh Hae Young in the hottest k-drama kiss :lol:

And PD coming through again with no music up until she started unbuttoning his shirt! PD is the real MVP. :D After the latest bts though, I'm half-expecting PMY to be like completely chill as soon as PD yells cut. :lol: That would be funny and awesome to see. Also, Young Joon's conveniently disappearing collar pin! That would have been a pain to remove irl when you just want to hurry and rip his clothes off. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

44 minutes ago, jus-ash said:

Hi all,

Sorry to just jump in. Had to say - THANKFULLY, they developed it to current scene today. I watched the RAW, and I was going YES! go for it~

Today's scene was definitely infinitely so much more spontaneous and fluid. Thankfully!

Because imo the last episode - ie the one on the couchv (and all previous leading up to the couch scene) ... was anything but HOT :P In fact, that couch scene was so stilted (imo only) ... it destroyed all the previous chemistry they built up thus far.

Today's was great redemption! :P  It got to the pt it just awkward watching them in the last episode.

After today's conversations, I'm really starting to appreciate the couch scene. KMS clearly wasn't ready last episode but she was just going with the flow and it was kind of awkward (In fact, if that was all on purpose, kudos to the team because that was masterfully done). She called him out on it today - he was a bulldozer and she felt pushed. And what a difference it made today when she said she was ready - :love:

• Like 9

I don't often say this but the emotional connection between those 2 are so in synch. Then we have it on tvN where they do do hot scenes. But man, when you have the viewer swooning over what they feel vs his declaration to her. Then she reciprocating; the whole scene is even more meaningful.

That was me being eloquent. Luckily I had pre- warning spoilers from this thread. And made sure I watched this alone. And think all I said was " HEOL " a few times. I mean what else can one say? I even thinking my heart is thudding and I can't  believe I just watched this... on a weekday rom com drama.

Man. Those 2. Seriously.

And did the PD keep the audio on  for the scene in the final cut? I don't usually hear it as it is usually edited out.

Now I must compose myself before going on with the rest of my day.  The whole episode progression was just fantastic. Makes the viewer believe in the romance instead of making excuses for one party.

But man, that was one seriously normal adult scene. I cannot believe we iactually have an OTP ok,  2 seriously hot people having the hots for each other. And the writers and PD actually allowed it instead of being pretend coy and doing the forehead kiss and limp arms.

The way they looked at each other was enough to heat up my screen.

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

9 hours ago, qynn said:

Maybe it could be about letting go of her role as his secretary. Her notice should be up or about up but there's been no mention of her leaving and this all started because she quit and he wanted her to stay. So let go of Secretary Kim (and explore other interests)  and just be Kim Mi Soo, his woman. 

Yes that too, I agree totally. Come to think of it's not like YJ to give up on MS so easily even if her father disapproves of them. Im sure, like what he did with her sisters he can prove his sincerity to MS. 

Ratings did go down . OMG did they not see how many of us recappers died together with the connection. I still have my screenshot somewhere and dont forget the amount of lags. You'd think the whole of Korea was watching or I guess may not - it's just us crazy international fans that sucked up the connection. hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507

When I saw his choco abbs and it just reminded me of their interview, PMY praised PSJ as being so diligent that even during his breaks, instead of resting he would exercise. PSJ reply was that he exercised hard for YJ role. So does that mean he mustve knew he'd go topless A. L. O. T! and he knew about a BEDSCENE. These two are just so love-094.gif

Here's the interview in the spoiler tag. 

Spoiler

Also during last yrs KBS awards the MC asked PSJ if he lost his muscles and PSJ said he did. UMMMM I DONT THINK SO embarrassed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129

Spoiler

Dibhm3KVMAAx_8_.jpg

DibhnnNVQAA8OYb.jpg

DibhoIiUwAABWh5.jpg

DibhonKU8AACC-G.jpg

tumblr_n526qoahv51ssbvp5o1_500.gif?w=630

and the best thing is PMY I mean MS responded love-177.gif

*off to watch the sub ep* 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtrGVeAPugaKmiQ3-fhDnimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIepLnWEOXXdkdRVgTFwj

Don't get me wrong I just loved the hot scenes like everyone else how could you not.  When everything about this OTP seems so real and so natural in everything you see and everything they make you feel...

Yet to me there was, as crazy as it sounds a sense of pride while watching almost like a parents in seeing just how much YJ has grown and changed since he first came into view and understanding just how far he has come.  There is this feeling of seeing him fumble and stumble in learning how to love and in a way how to receive love as well.  Although he has this overzealous confidence that often makes me laugh.   Along with his childlike excitement and reactions in showing & reminding all of us what it feels like when love is so brand new. You just don't know what to do LOL:w00t: When it's hard to keep it to yourself because fireworks are going off within you and you never felt this good... Or knew you could...

I think being loved for himself not his perfections or abilities but truly for just himself.  Even those imperfections and fears he kept within himself.  MS most likely thought she knew everything about him and yet she didn't realize who he really was.  Or even all he had endured and suffered with her and even after.  Nor did she realize that he had been looking out for her for a very long time and in his own way without even fully understanding it himself he had loved her and kept her close in protecting her without even her knowledge...

I think they compliment each other in every way not just the physical but in understanding and accepting each other in what they faced and were.  To what they became and are to beyond even that.

To where they hope and always want to be.

Together...

3 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Damn. It went down to 7.6. Wae?

One big reason is because another drama is reaching its final this week, so a lot of attention is on that particular drama. But 7% is really good still.

3 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@kaoriharang  Haven't read all the post because I haven't seen it all yet been working.   Just started it an had to come and comment on that shrimp neck pillow that has me laughing so hard.   Not to mention that poor cow getting the boot and elbow chop to the floor!!!  You know I could actually watch this drama forever and never get tired of it dang it's just such a happy place to hang out and I haven't even got to the good part yet....

hey chingu good to see you here.

Awww, yeah the shrimp neck pillow was hilarious :P

Hope you get to watch it soon, then again i have not watched the sub version yet :P

• Like 6

8 hours ago, jaslinnj said:

Lol. When PSJ was taking off his shirt, the PD did not even bother with his face. He just focused the camera on PSJ's abs and half is face is off camera... Oh PDnim, you know exactly what we want. 

I am not only the one who got flustered seeing his abs. Wow! Even park min young were looking flustered and for a moment shy away her eyes. Will there be another real couple after this drama just like SongSong couple?

• Like 10

4 hours ago, mmac80 said:

Damn. It went down to 7.6. Wae?

that is kind of weird for me why the rating drop that much?

it finally had 10 why drop :(

and again thank you all for your great recap and gifs that you share.

wow I just love parkpark couple I hope after this drama they date in real life:wub:

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Ok so I know what happened- seen it in numerous gifs BUT CANNOT HANDLE SEEING IT IN CONTEXT WITHIN AN EPISODE!!! Basically saving it and waiting to watch it tomorrow like I am on a diet and saving my calorie intake for a BIG chocolate cake dessert!!!:flushed::lol:

Anyone else feeling like this!? Like it is too awesome to handle!?

Have watched western dramas and sex scenes but it feels so shocking in kdrama as even though I am new to kdrama, I have watched loads of scenes of stone faced emotionless kissing/eyes open/girl being forced into relationship skinship unwillingly already while being uncomfortable at the power dynamics at times and this level of commitment to love scenes and the woman openly wanting the sexy times and him waiting for reciprocation after she called out his pushy behaviour is really great to me. This is how you do modern balanced relationships! This is definitely coming up to par with heart to heart as my fave drama on that basis alone!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aisling said:

Also, congrats on beating Another Oh Hae Young in the hottest k-drama kiss

Many people did ship Eric & SHJ  after so many "real & passionate" kisses and bed scenes. Then, some months later, Eric announced his wedding with another girl. I was so disappointed :tears:. Hope ParkPark will not become like this :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Park Seo Joon And Park Min Young Have Steamy Kiss In Latest Episode Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-7.jpg

With viewership ratings at a steady high, things are heating up on “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim”!

For Episode 13 of “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” the drama saw an average nationwide ratings of 7.7 percent, and peaked at 8.7 percent. It was the most viewed drama among all the dramas that aired during the same time slot across both public broadcasting cable stations.

For tvN’s target audience of those aged 20 to 49, the drama saw an average viewership ratings of 5.6 percent and a peak of 6.7 percent. The drama continues to rank high in viewership ratings for the same time slot each week.

On the July 18 episode of tvN’s “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) and Kim Mi So (Park Min Young) began to grow closer to one another as their relationship progressed.

In this episode, Young Joon and Mi So’s secret relationship was in danger of being discovered. An employee had witnessed the couple on a date nearby their company and snapped a photo of the two. Kim Ji Ah (Pyo Ye Jin) realized that the woman in the photo was Mi So by her bracelet and her face reflected by the mirror. Taking this opportunity, Young Joon wanted to go public with their relationship, but they came into a disagreement after Mi So revealed that she did not.

Mi So’s choice for wanting to keep their relationship a secret was revealed when she told Young Joon, “I’m hiding for you, because you’re not a regular person.”

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-111.jpg

Park-Seo-Joon-Park-Min-Young-41.jpg

read full article>>> https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/18/park-seo-joon-park-min-young-steamy-kiss-latest-episode-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 10

Annyeong @kaoriharang chingu, thanks for tagging me to the hot video. Before this I was thinking Park Seo Joon most controversy kiss was with Uhm Jung Hwa in A Witch's Love. And in Fight For My Way, he had lots of kisses too with Kim Ji Won, so I was thinking his kisses with Park Min Young somehow were tame. But with the kiss from the wall to the bed in Ep13, that was hot. The kisses looked so real. Kudos to both Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young to make the scene so real.

Hi @vangsweetie637 chingu!!! You are a fan here too. How are you dear?

• Like 8

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim" Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young's First Night Together Fails

photo988630.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim", Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) wanted to spend a night with Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young).

When Kim Mi-so told him being honest is nice, he said, "I don't want to send you home tonight".

However, Park Yoo-sik (Kang Ki-young) called him about work.

Lee Young-joon did some work on the phone and Kim Mi-so fell asleep after drinking wine by herself.

6 minutes ago, alekaonu said:

Annyeong @kaoriharang chingu, thanks for tagging me to the hot video. Before this I was thinking Park Seo Joon most controversy kiss was with Uhm Jung Hwa in A Witch's Love. And in Fight For My Way, he had lots of kisses too with Kim Ji Won, so I was thinking his kisses with Park Min Young somehow were tame. But with the kiss from the wall to the bed in Ep13, that was hot. The kisses looked so real. Kudos to both Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young to make the scene so real.

Hi @vangsweetie637 chingu!!! You are a fan here too. How are you dear?

no worries chingu, happy to help :D

I have been tagging @vangsweetie637 because she has been busy and is unable to keep up with the drama so I have been tagging her so she is aware of what is going on :P

• Like 6

Hyperventilating here AGAIN!!!!! Love their scene. Another Park Park couple whom I dearly love. I do hope they become real. Still I wont get my hopes up too high I mean I still like to keep that 1% just incase lol!

101fd4b606951ec68be179fb2f432e9d.png

PMY she nailed this scene, I seriously dont know how actresses can do these scenes and make it so real.

And despite all this, I loved how we got a little closure for SY. Im so glad PDnim havent forgotten him.The parents apologised for being so unaware of how they always compared their sons and in the process neglected him. Thank goodness his NOT going to runaway and its not too late

6810f4e31af0e652e1a8aa678865d215.png

PSJ this man just constantly amazes me with his flawless acting. I hope he wins Best Actor in any of the award shows. This man truly is iconic as is this YJ role.

4f63b0cbf63e8ce8f0718bfc9b0447ab.png

I cant help but laugh and fall inlove with him more. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

• Like 16

Update TvN stills 

DicH_MEUEAAoopg.jpg

Spoiler

DicLIlBU8AAYOtk.jpg

DicLIlTUYAEnI3I.jpg

DicDBpTUYAA5TxM.jpg

Yes our devil is a she and a famous comedian too. Call it another coincidence but her name is PARK, NaRae :tounge_wink:

DicL4JdVAAABog8.jpg

and YEP Jung YooMi is here

2018071950584467.jpg

cr. http://breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=590742&section=sc4&section2=

and from TvN

37395421_296432354261630_828120482227578

Spoiler

37318005_296432224261643_405707525511236

Jealous MS

37342165_296432297594969_762310309822699

37342187_296432217594977_489378307820119

• Like 12