[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

18 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

As for actors speaking during a drama filming,  I guess interviews are screened for content and there are lines interviewers cannot cross.   So if the topic is this drama,  there should be nothing else.   So he won’t speak of past relationships,  past roles and past co-stars in comparison.  (Yah,  but am glad that he is a real person with feet on the ground who has a life and yet have camaraderie with his co-stars past and present and future, male and female).

Agree, because it's not ethical to talk about another drama or people while the current work is still airing....but not the case in post dramas...I remember in her 7 Day Queen post drama interview PMY was asked if she'd visit JCW who is about to enter military service, she was asked about MEC, asked about who among her long time dramas co-stars she is still in contact with etc. So after drama interviews are more interesting to read and watch.

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

PSJ and PMY do have loads of chemistry together, even as they're just joking around and laughing on the set. It's clear that both of these actors are acting veterans, though still young, and comfortable with each other. Then again, PMY has chemistry with all of her male leads. I would have said something similar about PSJ once, but then there was Hwarang...

Yes, their chemistry is really crazy that's one of the selling points of this drama. Even if I already know where the story would go I would still watch with excitement.

I totally agree with you....PMY is sooo shippable with almost if not all of her co-stars...that's why I don't take shipping her with any of them too seriously. :grin:

• Like 9

Secretary Kim’s (Park Min-young) recovery of her lost memories of that traumatic kidnapping incident from 24 years ago gave us the answers to most of the questions that have been bogging us since the beginning. It’s like opening the floodgates, letting the floodwaters come raging. And because Secretary Kim can now clearly remember everything, Lee Young-joon (Park Seo-joon) had no other choice but to admit to her that he’s that boy she’s been looking for.

Continue reading here:

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/07/16/k-drama-reaction-why-secretary-kim-episode-11/

fotor_15316964325769.jpg?w=306&zoom=2

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The first time I watched PSJ in a drama.... (drama other than this included, thus hidden)

Spoiler

Hwarang mentioned in this page.   While there will be critics and I respect that,  it was my first exposure to PSJ and found raw masculinity  that drew me in.    Likewise,  he has natural leadership and screen presence.   Thus I will remember Hwarang for being the drama that let me discover PSJ.    So I watched his past  TV work, and followed his dramas after Hwarang,   and all of them cemented my admiration for this rare guy.

To conclude,  I like  the sexy bulldozer :)  Strangely I find it an apt description for him.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

You know this drama will be hilarious when actor - Kang Ki young is in it. His such a hilarious support actor and develops great bromance with any leads. He makes me laugh EVERYTIME.

TvN stills

Spoiler

DiMlcR6VQAA5GQK.jpg

DiMlcRzUYAA4tSI.jpg

DiMlcR1U0AAm33_.jpg

Such a generous heart to still keep Sec Seol employed :D

DiMlcRzUwAArIrR.jpg

Young YJ and his mother

• Like 13

hello! i just started watching this drama (currently at episode 06).

PMY is just so so so pretty you can just look at her forever! and to add PSJ charisma, explosive couple! 

btw, is the filming done or on going?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, lee-chan said:

btw, is the filming done or on going?

Filming is def ongoing, PMY agency has released her schedule indicating that she'll be busy shooting to the last day (26th Jul) of the finale ep. The After party will follow. 

Thankfully or hopefully they arent into live-shooting as yet. Generally if there is no previews it indicates the drama is entering into live shooting grounds. Since the ending of ep 12 didnt give us a preview, Im just hoping PDnim deliberately gave us a late preview to prolong viewers anticipation lol! But we shall see how intense it is, come next episode. 

Update, This is so nice of the writer and PD of Fight my Way, sending their support to PSJ and other casts and crew of WSK. :thumbsup:

• Like 11

On 7/15/2018 at 6:21 AM, blahdeyblah said:

Actually he has admitted he has been in a relationship/ dated about 10 times lol. You can check it out on YouTube, it's the one he did in the backseat of a car.

oh really? hahahaha

That's make sense that he is a good kisser xD

21 hours ago, aisling said:

Where did you read that he never dated? On the contrary I read that said he dated at least 10 girls  :D

I read on someone's post in here hahaha

or maybe I mistaken when read about that.

I'm glad that he dated 10 girls :lol:

that's make sense :D

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 3

Its my first time posting here. I just adore this drama. :heart:

Practically most refreshing k-drama of the year. I am always waiting for new episodes like crazy. Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young, both are doing an amazing job portraying their characters (chemistry between them is sizzling). Supporting characters have their own charm. No one is uninteresting in this drama. The plot is simple yet very intriguing. Can't say enough words about this show. I just hope it has a satisfying ending (not rushed). :)

• Like 10

17 hours ago, 999hearts said:

Wait... what???

Can someone tell me if the webtoon says what's gonna happen after their badluck omens? It's too weird if nothing happens after YJ's cracked cup, MS's scratched heel, and YS's cracked cup, scratched heel, AND crow...

haha.. i thought it was a known taboo in k-drama relationship? :D

I'm no Korean but my husband believes in it and would not let me pay for his shoes or slippers... and even if I did buy him that, he will pay me back $1 as a token....:D

• Like 3

PSJ IG update thanking both the writer and PD of Fight my Way for their food truck support. (Not sure why this post was deleted in my previous post) :blink:

PSJ looks so :wub: and it seems his dreading the ending of this wonderful drama. Me too I share the same emoji :bawling: whenever I think of it. FIGHTING WKS TEAM!!!

TvN  FB official stills 

Spoiler

37188179_293887674516098_169583465390827

37161271_293887567849442_468191320907291

37250927_293887694516096_386763053981289

More support coming in, an ice-cream truck. They need it during a 37 degree heat of filming

and for PMY - Im so happy for the WSK team, looks like they have so many in coming support throughout their filming. :thumbsup:

Spoiler

• Like 8

hmm...

i really would have handed PSJ the best actor award after watching episode 12...:)

and i honestly wasn't even a fan of his until this drama. (although i watched youn's kitchen 2 and liked him there too)

i would be having serious withdrawal symptoms once this drama ends. love them both. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, trixie1029 said:

hmm...

i really would have handed PSJ the best actor award after watching episode 12...:)

and i honestly wasn't even a fan of his until this drama. (although i watched youn's kitchen 2 and liked him there too)

i would be having serious withdrawal symptoms once this drama ends. love them both. 

I'm a Na PD fan so I got acquainted with PSJ in Youn's Kitchen. His easy going personality and earnestness was the winning formula for the show and he won me over as a fan :P

So here I am here .... catching his latest hit drama WWWSK which is proving to be another winner for him. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

His chemistry with PMY is explosive and the latest preview of Ep 13 where their bodies were glued to each other at the g**** area when they were smooching........ :dizzy: *hot hot hot*

• Like 8

Just so Happy that WSK is receiving lots of love, I do really enjoy it (except the kiss scenes thou).....   I am so glad that PMY have this Sweet Revenge from last year, since her Queen For Seven Days DOESN'T deserve a poor ratings, really...  But she has so happy and glad enough that her co-stars are very supportive of her, esp YWJ.......And I even wished (or cursed, perhaps lol) KBS to have their drama not a buzzworthy or suffer in poor ratings! (and it's happening, lol)....... Since they they did not even recognize or give awards to PMY or YWJ- even just a Best Couple  ( thou LDG won best actor thou)... But I get it, PMY must've been matured enough not to engage with those shipping or couple thingy...

I still clearly remembers that during this season of last year, when Fight for My Way (Mon-Tues, and most buzzworthy that time) & Queen For Seven Days (Wed-Thurs) both aired on KBS..... But PSJ & Kim Ji Won got the Best Couple Award in KBS drama awards...

PSJ, yeah he is really so funny.... So nice to see that his Fight For My Way  still supports him..... Just hate his eyes thou, sorry.. LOL... I find it too tough & scary...

I wonder if Song Ji Na, have sent food trucks already..... or PD Lee Jung Sub...... But I'm pretty sure, they are cheering for her....

And Yes, PMY is indeed the Queen of Chemistry..... Plot wise for WSK, smooth enough....

• Like 6