[Drama 2018] What is Wrong with Secretary Kim, 김비서가 왜 그럴까

0ly40

46 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

6. I hope ep.13 would show us that YJ did NOT failed to get MS into 'bed' - I hope he did, because we dont want to much failure on YJ especially on 'skip-ship matter', if you can call that.... again I reiterate the couch is not the best place for making out - oh the stains... hahahaha...

:sweat_smile::joy::naughty: If there are any underage readers of this thread, please cover your eyes  :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, aisling said:

Omo omo! Did she literally ran out because the weather was too hot or because they felt so affected after a back hug??? My shipper heart can’t take it!

They’re so alike now. Omo their actions are so synced with each other. I don’t know if im the only one can see that but for me they are. Hehehehe

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, aisling said:

:sweat_smile::joy::naughty: If there are any underage readers of this thread, please cover your eyes  :glasses:

hahha.. i forgot to add, i hope that Yong-Joon will not fall asleep after initiating the kiss, since it has been an emotional day for him and while wine relaxes people, it also can make people drunk and sleepy... i hope the night will be a memorable night for Miso, and that Yoon Joon is fully aware of what he is doing... and the feel of it for both of them :)

• Like 6

What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” just continues to meet expectations. It’s been such a delight tuning in every week and being excited to see the OTP be all lovey-dovey. And with the series slowly coming to an end, a lot of the burning questions viewers had are slowly getting answered. Here’s a look at 6 memorable lines from this past week’s episodes.

1. “I felt somewhat upset, but I thought it was fortunate at the same time. Because it was better for me to take the burden of that day alone forever.”

Spoiler

park-seo-joon-secretary-kim.png

park-seo-joon-park-min-young-secretary-k

We finally got the background as to what happened to Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) that fateful day when he was kidnapped as a child. It was a traumatic experience, and I was kind of shocked as to the extent that he experienced. So when he finally meets Mi So (Park Min Young) again as his secretary, and she doesn’t recognize him at all, we really understand why he didn’t want to reveal that he knew her. The Young Joon we thought was so selfish and self-centered is actually the complete opposite of that. And we’re obviously in love with him even more.

2. “Seong Hyeon oppa. I remember it all now.”

Spoiler

park-min-young-secretary-kim.png

The moment we’ve been waiting for. When Mi So finally realizes that the oppa she has been searching for her whole life was right in front of her. It was a moment of relief for all of us viewers, too, as all the pieces finally came together in this moment.

3. “To me, ‘death’ wasn’t an abstract word anymore. Back then… I thought I had to do that so that everyone could live.”

Spoiler

secretary-kim1.png

secretary-kim-11.png

The tragedy that Young Joon (Seong Hyeon) had to endure was traumatic, to say the least, for a young boy. However, even at his young age, he was able to see that his experience was putting the life of his loved ones at stake. This scene was utterly heartbreaking as we were able to understand the feelings and psychological state that Young Joon had to suffer through his entire life.

4. “Manager Bong. You’re adorable. Do you want to date?

Spoiler

secretary-kim2.png

secretary-kim-12.png

This scene didn’t have anything to do with Mi So or Young Joon, but it was such a cute confession scene! Yang Cheol finally confessing his feelings and asking Bong Se Ra out was just the icing on top of the feels during this past week’s episodes.

5. “I’m sorry. At that time, I couldn’t let it be me.”

Spoiler

lee-tae-hwan-secretary-kim.png

park-seo-joon-secretary-kim1.png

The guilt that Young Joon’s older brother had to endure was just so much to handle that he faced a lot of psychological issues. Now that he finally remembers and realizes the damage he’s done to his little brother, he’s able to be honest about his feelings. He feels bad that he couldn’t be there for his brother and cared about his brother so much that he would have faced that traumatic experience in his stead. It’s the resolution we and the brothers needed in order to get closure and move on in their lives.

6. “I don’t want tonight to just pass by.”

park-seo-joon-park-min-young-secretary-k

And this hot and steamy kiss scene. That really needs no explanation. Oh, how are we going to wait until next week?!

• Like 12

12 hours ago, Ondine said:

Episode 11 bts with English sub by jiminspaw on Youtube (click subtitles button):

Thank you for the sub BTS vid. I didnt get the answers I wanted so I guess we'll never know why she quickly ran out like that and if he took his blazer off was apart of that scene lol!

Anyway here are some laughs.... anyone else wondered what the preview meant about "Bull..bulldozer" :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

3c14c823e7af6339a811230739501e8b.png

cr. DC gallery

Still I prefer my explanation that he literally rams his body onto her during their kiss :smirk:

There is lots of PPL in this drama and it can get quite annoying as the subways. Some I dont mind esp MS earrings or her fashion. During the kiss, some may notice MS wondering hands but I froze and maybe somewhat annoyed with her other hand. 

Ummm this is not my excuse to repost the kiss gifs ;)

12_2.gif12_5.gif

SIDE NOTE - Check out my gif source whom translates Kneitz response to this kiss scene   - https://pannative.blogspot.com/2018/07/park-seojun-and-park-minyoungs-kiss.html

Im admiring her TIFFANY watch, beautiful and very damaging to the pocket. Price wise - yeah, dont ask

Real rose gold and diamonds so that explains the price :wacko:

Spoiler

f88ed82aa42f09f3d45063297f8eb4e0.png

and I love this FMV. Esp the ending where it just blacks out  and let's our imagination run wild - some more :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Why did she run away?

And he was a kind of fanning himself?

I don't know if it's in this drama that I once told somebody that a kiss alone can set drama couples on fire even though they don't have any feelings for each other before.

I give it to these people. It's not easy to be an actor. Sometimes u may secretly like somebody and that person is with another yet u two are paired in a romantic drama.  It takes professionalism to control yourself especially the men cos the evidence is always instant and don't hide unlike women. That's why good men's panties are encouraged to cage some monsters to avoid misbehaving. 

What am I even saying? Our leading lady is very feminine and soft. I wish Korean ladies should be more feminine like this cos they are beautiful. It's not an easy task holding such soft body in ur hand without getting burned:P.

My dear boy,u are in for the real nightmare!:lol:

Most actors are dying to be paired with her romantically. I'm even attracted to her as a woman. She just challenged my fashion sense so I have decided to do a makeover.

• Like 12

I'm just now watching ep 12--work getting in the way. Now we understand why it was so difficult for YJ when he would try to kiss KSM. He would always be overwhelmed with imagines from is kidnapping. I always wondered why those images would appear when he wanted to take the lead in kissing her. He was okay if she was kissing him.  It was the fact that there was still this secret between them. He was still wearing the cloak of "YJ" in front of KSM. When the truth came out about what really happened, not by the kidnapper, but within his family and him pretending to be YJ, he finally had freedom from his past.

I have to say that the mother should be ashamed. Just because she didn't want her son to be admitted to a hospital to deal with his mental health, she continued to let the son who had been kidnapped abused by his brother. Then when YJ/SY "lost his memory" and "thought" he was YJ instead of SY  the parents went alone with this craziness. That was a blinding read flag for any parent the when you have two sons who have switched identity that something major is going on from a mental health perspective, but the parents did nothing because it made it easier for them. So when they die, despite their legal paperwork of their birth names, going to be buried under their brother's name?

There are 4 episodes left so wonder what else will happen. Really good episode, but I did think it was a little slow.

• Like 8

Didn't realise the watch was a ppl ....don't think my eyes were focused on THAT hand at all:w00t:...but the iloom bed ppl was hilarious...quite ingenious...

loved this episode....anticipating how they might " ruin" it for us on Wednesday...

president park may walk in again...since they were supposed to be at a hospital...

they don't do random convos without an intent to bring it back to haunt us...

unless it was really done just for the wordplay between him and his ex Wife...

poor pmy's right hand...obviously cut and reshot since the next scene she managed to extricate it and leave it at chest level..

but it must have been awkward in that position.:w00t::w00t:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

45 minutes ago, mushforbrains said:

Didn't realise the watch was a ppl ....don't think my eyes were focused on THAT hand at all:w00t:...but the iloom bed ppl was hilarious...quite ingenious...

loved this episode....anticipating how they might " ruin" it for us on Wednesday...

president park may walk in again...since they were supposed to be at a hospital...

they don't do random convos without an intent to bring it back to haunt us...

unless it was really done just for the wordplay between him and his ex Wife...

poor pmy's right hand...obviously cut and reshot since the next scene she managed to extricate it and leave it at chest level..

but it must have been awkward in that position.:w00t::w00t:

Nice catch,  it truly has moved! I'm (happily) surprised by how comfortably the 2 actors are in each others' personal space.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, aisling said:

Omo omo! Did she literally ran out because the weather was too hot or because they felt so affected after a back hug??? My shipper heart can’t take it!

Spoiler

They keeps reminding me about LJS and HHJ in W Drama HAHA

Why she run away like that, is PSJ's body really hot until burning her? :lol:

OMG. PSJ really has perfect body, smile, and style. I totally into him. Save me God! :wacko:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

Thank you all for recaps, gifs, videos, photos, all the good stuff :heart:

I finally could watch episode 12 with subtitles and gathered my thoughts after watching live on Thursday. The first 10 minutes were really grating on my nerves. Them being together in the small space of KMS apartment was so awkward that I felt uncomfortable watching it. It wasn't really that funny. After all the hot kisses they should just relaxing and cuddling in front of the TV or talking about things (but still cuddling). They weren't even excited. They were nervous as hell and it was hard to watch it. It's not always about sex, sometimes people can just be together in the present, sitting closely and just be. And it still can be cute without being
awkward. And I still think that him moving in with her was just his way to get her into his house. I really like them more in serious, sexy, or love-dovey scenes. Like in that shopping scene when we get a sneak-peak at their future married life and who will
wear pants in their relationship. When they smile at each other I smile at my screen too. I just can't help it they are so cute. But what I really like is that they are there for each other. If one of them is upset the other is always trying to cheer him or her up. They always support each other in different ways. 

The parents' logic is no logic to me. They thought that it's gonna be easier for LSY to let him believe in his own fantasy because he never actually lived through the kidnapping. So basically LYJ sacrificed himself for family and his parents sacrificed LSY for family and LYJ :crazy: That can only makes sense in korean drama. I can't blame LYJ that he had doubts about LSY and his abilities to deal with his fake memories. He couldn't handle the guilt of leaving LYJ alone and unintentionally causing the kindapping so no one knew what could happen in the future. They all kind of chose the easiest way out with all the consequences that followed. I'm glad that LSY
finally apologized and I hope that he will not cause any more trouble. 

The info about LYJ's female friend was surprising. I'm curious if it's an actual friend or maybe just some girl that can't take no as an answer. Or maybe a tomboy? I don't really see a reason to go that far just to make KMS jealous but I guess we will see what they have in store for us.

I'm totally impressed by PSJ acting skills. We can see so many emotions just looking at his eyes. It's really amazing. And it's a good thing that he can show us so many things without scrunching up his face. 

This drama surprised me so many times that I can't say what we're gonna get at the beginning of the next episode. I think they will get interrupted or he will just pass out on her considering his sleepless night, very emotional day and the wine. But I still want to believe that we're gonna get a pleasant surprise. 

It's a good thing that the preview came out later because I don't think I could handle all that hotness :sweatingbullets::blush: right after the end of the episode. It's getting hotter and hotter here.:naughty: I was afraid a little if they have enough material for next 4 episodes but if the fillers will contain a lot of cuddling, cute and sexy scenes I'm all in. And I can't wait for our sexy bulldozer  zeby.gif     

• Like 17

I ever read someone's post about PSJ never date someone....

Hemm.... after I watched ep.12, I doubt that He never date someone haha

How can he could kiss like that if he never date someone? :huh:

*just kidding*

He is an excellent actor with charming charisma, of course he'll do best!

Imagine

KMS: Oppa, I'm so whipped for you.

LYJ: *blushing with many love around him*:wub:

HAHAHAHA

• Like 4

On 7/14/2018 at 4:55 PM, Kasmic said:

There is lots of PPL in this drama and it can get quite annoying as the subways. Some I dont mind esp MS earrings or her fashion. During the kiss, some may notice MS wondering hands but I froze and maybe somewhat annoyed with her other hand. 

Ummm this is not my excuse to repost the kiss gifs ;)

I don't think KMS hand was going where you think it was lol. She's just trying to keep her skirt from riding up.:lol:

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9

21 minutes ago, kaffee88 said:

I don't think KMS hand was going where you think it was lol. She's just trying to keep her skirt from riding up.:lol:

Umm no that wondering hand can stay there and linger :P and the frozen one can worry about the riding. Oh hang on maybe another hand can takeover since its frozen :lol: though no guarantee what it'll (should) do :lol:

• LOL 4

19 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

hmm so far the writing has been rather solid, i dont think it would be that bad. so far they have not really stray that much away from both the novel and webtoon.

I feel they are just mixing elements of both the novel and webtoon together.

Ooooh, so those elements were in the novel? Didn't know that. :)

I agree the writing has been very solid. I'm even happy with the trade-offs between kisses and the comedy portion with the side characters! Love them!  I just get a little nervous when it feels like they may be adding an unnecessary trope just for k-drama trope sake. Don't want a curve ball like BTIMFL. 

Also, I think I wrote this before seeing any of next weeks previews that were posted. So far so good :)

• Like 7

Actually the script has been really funny ....a lot of it in Lyj's lines...

bromance scenes...his so called "narcissism " ... One of my faves was about not caring about gender roles in the cold...

then the nana's sweet home purchase causing a mini family crisis when he was 9 years old...:D

can't read the novel or the webtoon...so whoever is the writer behind those lines....its gold!

• Like 8

After watching episode 12 with sub. I just hope that the intimate kiss scene in the end will end up in bed scene.

But what if they're interupted with something so they're failed to to that first. :D:D I just imagine like the second failed kiss. PYS called LYJ in the middle of their romantic and told LYJ that they have overseas bussiness tommorow. I hope even though there is a failed one, they will give us the real onre bed scene.:D I hope after PYS give an advice about sexy and bulldozer to LYJ, LYJ and KMS will have real bed scene. 

• Like 6