[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually great! It’s so much the better that the inevitable separation angst happens this early than say episode 13 with getting back together the last 20 min of episode 16.This way  They will come together again and then have plenty of episodes to form a satisfying relationship and family unit, plus wrap the spy/espionage storyline up cleanly. 

Oh no.. seem like people will hate aerin after this bc she's trusting her boss who once abducted her over terius who is always there protecting her and babysit her children :bawling: i hope people wont throw their hate too much on aerin. Pretty sure she had give a lot of thought before making that decision right..hmm

I knew it! Last night's episode was too sweet and we have to have the storm now.... but like others said, better to have it now, because we need to see them get together and solve the mystery of the mole, or whatever it is...

I am worried about the photo of Bon with the kids... If that gets to the NIS, they might target the kids in order to bring Terius in :unsure: Please PD-nim, I don't want to see the adults working together to rescue the kids... don't even go near that kind of plot please...

49 minutes ago, annie1234 said:

Btw, is YJT falling for AR too?

I very much think so. Why would he, of that status, that position, come looking for her? Almost like begging her to go back and work for him. And buying all the bags for her? LOL, AR should be given the award of Employee of the Week by King's Bag :lol: Sold out for two days straight!

1 hour ago, inna75 said:

BTW, my favorite scenes are when Bon with the kids, Bon with Ae Rin, Bon with the kids AND Ae Rin as well as Bon with the KIS team. I hope every episode we got to see all these moments again and again, apart from catching the bad guys..hehehe

Mine too :D

6 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Oh no.. seem like people will hate aerin after this bc she's trusting her boss who once abducter her over terius who is always there protecting her and babysit her children :bawling: i hope people wont throw their hate too much on aerin. Pretty sure she had give a lot of thought before making that decision right..hmm

I won't. She's only acting as a mother. After all it is "proven" that Bon lied to her on certain things, as for JYT, he kidnapped her but asked her valid questions to which she is "guilty-as-charged"... so yeah... I guess it's harder to trust Bon for the time being.

28 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I knew it! Last night's episode was too sweet and we have to have the storm now.... but like others said, better to have it now, because we need to see them get together and solve the mystery of the mole, or whatever it is...

I am worried about the photo of Bon with the kids... If that gets to the NIS, they might target the kids in order to bring Terius in :unsure: Please PD-nim, I don't want to see the adults working together to rescue the kids... don't even go near that kind of plot please...

I very much think so. Why would he, of that status, that position, come looking for her? Almost like begging her to go back and work for him. And buying all the bags for her? LOL, AR should be given the award of Employee of the Week by King's Bag :lol: Sold out for two days straight!

Mine too :D

I won't. She's only acting as a mother. After all it is "proven" that Bon lied to her on certain things, as for JYT, he kidnapped her but asked her valid questions to which she is "guilty-as-charged"... so yeah... I guess it's harder to trust Bon for the time being.

I mean he kidnapped her in how can anyone trust anything he says at all ever?

Drama logic is really terrible sometimes.

At the end of the day Ae Rin is a mother first. Her kids are her priority. If she has any doubts about about Bon at all she is right to act on them. If Fangirls who only see hawt Oppa will hate on her for that that’s there issue. 

13 minutes ago, RobinM said:

At the end of the day Ae Rin is a mother first. Her kids are her priority. If she has any doubts about about Bon at all she is right to act on them. If Fangirls who only see hawt Oppa will hate on her for that that’s there issue. 

Yep no problem with that.

She going to go back to trusting him pretty quickly though I think, everyone seems to  like him now including her kids.She going to do her usual spy stuff to fine out more about him.

@stroppyse

I agree that YJT is an unusual villain...but based on his reactions and such...I have a feeling that he is not the main bad guy, more like a middle mad that was chosen because of image...which is apparently all he has as he is a bit scaredy cat. 

I think AR does not trust YJT because of the constant evidence that he is good with her kids and likes them, but YJT has put a seed of doubt in her mind about who Bon is. Also, the fact that he turned around when she said the name at the end, I don't think it means anything, I think the drama people are wanting to create some good tension so that we will come back and view the next episode next week. But Bon does have to answer some questions.  But we can't say that in the preview she was asking Bon specifically to say away from the kids...It may be a line that is referenced to someone else as we did not see who she was talking to. It is all about the editing there. 

But with TJY...I do not think that he likes her exactly, I think he finds her interesting and has a underlying motive to get her working with him again. But he is too much of a jerk and full of himself in my opinion to win AR over. It could be that in his own way he is trying to keep her from either A] keep her from getting killed cause she went into the room or B] he is worried that she will be a leak. Either way, I think it is partly his self interest at heart here.

5 hours ago, annie1234 said:

I hope they will solve it quickly and have them working together to take down the bad guy. 

But, don’t be too harsh with YJT :tounge_wink:

Btw, is YJT falling for AR too?

Who wouldn't?

I noticed that he liked her at their first meeting.

Honestly, I love that guy. He shouldn't be a villain. 

She is a very charming lady. Terius is already in deep richard shyte:P

Notice the way he was admiring her and the children running around his chair in his apartment?

Man is so lonely. I feel for him.

It can be very lonely out there in the mist of plenty.

I say I seem to be distracted by wanting SJS to have kids. And appear on Superman returns. Vs Kim Bon the NIS guy have his romance and kids.

We sure SJS doesnt have a girlfriend and is wanting to spring a sudden wedding announcement and baby? Guess he won't with the drama on. But darn, he is playing daddy better than a romantic male lead.

He, SJS really seems comfortable being a father. I mean super natural. Or is it the children being fantastic actors. Are the 2 kids related?

I am currently not even interested in any NIS business. And just want the kids. And the KIS gang.

He just going to have to tell her the full truth I think.

Also if he was some mast criminal he would not let her listen to his phone call lol

That idiot YJT has no idea what he is getting into.

Poor Bon is going to be misunderstood for some type of thief when he live a hard life.

I dont think it last that though she knows how good of a person he is juts gong by his actions, he prove that most of all with running  her kids to the hospital.

But something strange with the preview she told him he does not have to babysit no more not in a anger tone or anything she didn't even look upset.

46 minutes ago, aisling said:

Wang Jeong Nam - they found that name on his apartment lease contract, right? I think his real name is Kim Bon but he used someone else’s identity to lease that apartment. And the identity he used happened to be a thief?

It does make sense and from the preview terius even said something like 'trust me. my name is kim bon is the truth'. So i dont think he is lying here as he said it earnestly.

Btw the ratings drop to 8.8% :( i hope it wont drop much further

29 minutes ago, aisling said:

Wang Jeong Nam - they found that name on his apartment lease contract, right? I think his real name is Kim Bon but he used someone else’s identity to lease that apartment. And the identity he used happened to be a thief?

Yes.  JYT (YJT - which is right?  I get confused with Korean names :lol:. We seem to be using it interchangeably but I think everyone knows who we are referring to so doesn't matter) found the lease agreement for Bon's apartment plus the fact that he's had 6 previous criminal convictions for theft.  So when AeRin saw the bag that was supposedly 'stolen' from King's Bag presented to her by Bon you could sense the fear in her demeanour as she put all the pieces together...then when he gets the call from her boss, it just further complicated things for her.  Distrust has now crept into their relationship, so she has no option but to deny him rights to her children (every mumma bear would do this - totally rational).  I am wondering if it's a fake identity (he does have multiple passports ala Jason Bourne) or if he conveniently assumed the identity of WJN who was temporarily in prison or something... I don't think Bon himself had a criminal past...

Some things of note in Ep 11 and 12

The title of Episode 11 - The Bon Identity :lol: (Jason Bourne with a twist)

He visits an actual fortune teller to get the fortunes for those 3 (AR's friends) who had asked him to give them an answer.  Also conveniently using it as a cover (he used to work there) to explain his 'supernatural' fortune telling abilities to AR's man Friend.

His rather lame excuse for pouncing on AR (straight out of a movie scene :lol:) - I saw a bee hovering around you... Totally rational thing to do.... NOT.

How the kids depicted Bon - Thunder Man... I like how the writer used the children's recounting of his bullet wound and his Jason Bourne like abilities were used as a backdrop to the gory intense scenes played out in Poland... It lightens it significantly when seen through the innocent eyes of a child.

High Priestess card with coordinates for Kings Castle Apartment?  Woman in red shoes?  Perhaps she will move into Kings Castle?  Did Candy really die?  The whole plot to kill her was to destabilise North South relations and not one where the North was trying to retain her?  Gold Clover Organisation was behind it.  I need to rewatch that scene where Bon recounts those details to make sense of it coz the government purchase of planes (switch of model) has to play some part in it - a detail picked up by AR's man Friend.

Archived