[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg ! Terius gets a message that someone is going to shoot AeRin . He runs out , she & the gang were just sending the kids off to school . He looks up at the building where the assassin could be hiding . Flashback to when his gf got shot. He immediately run toward AeRin & jumps on Her to protect her . 

- ends-

lots of spy stuff in preview . Omg , I think Terius gets caught & tortured

I hope it is only a flashback... too early for him to get caught n who would save him then? He needs to train the KIS first so they can come for his rescue ;)

In later part we see the person who is calling JYT giving orders. Only the hands shown. It's a guy for sure, so yeah, the most likely suspect is Yoo's boss. Although there is another spy taking picture of documents from his desk too. So I think we have different parties against one another. 

Just saw the preview for next ep and seems like next ep gonna be more intense. *sigh* gotta prepare my heart for any sad and harsh scene tomorrow

P/s: i dont like the preview. No hint of romance or any sweet scene and we will get a lot of torture scene tomorrow :cry:

Lmao. What the heck did I just watch? I stopped at the 12th minute as its almost 4am here.

I actually have tears in my eye. Lolol. After I purposely went to see tonight's episode because Aerin was kidnapped. Was I worried last week? WHY did I worry again?

Yes one needs a suit to rescue a damsel in distress. Vs daggy sweatpants.

Yes a Korean citizen can rent a storeroom in his apartment complex and we need at least 10 guns on standby.

Yes a single guy must have a coupe. Right next to the arsenal in the same garage.

No I did not expect the CEO to be a scaredy cat. God that goes any potential 2nd lead syndrome. I have not laughed so much over a Kdrama  in a long time. 

Especially since I just finished ep 4 of the Incheon airport drama just now. Hahaha goodness me Kdrama tonight has made me laugh so much. I will catch up with the subbed episode later. After watching this I don't feel the need to complete the episode. It can wait.

If the 2nd male lead can release a hostage. And the male lead comes backlit against his car headlight? The episode can wait. I am still chuckling recalling what I just watched.

Kdramas ALWAYS delivers unexpected surprises. No matter how many I have seen.

Even though he keeps saying otherwise, it is obvious that AR is a bit more than just a witness. I also think he feels close to her in that they both lost people they cared about in a similar fashion and seems to have had some similarities to candy...only AR is not aware of the whole situation yet. Eventually, AR is going to realize that she cares for Bon. She is already relying on him more and more as time goes on, so it is a matter of time for her feelings to grow. Personally, I don't think it will be too fast like some think as K-drama time is different than what we think...besides, hasn't it been several months since her husband died now?

That is so funny about them selling all the bags, they are going to have to make the business pretty real if they want to keep AR busy and not start snooping around. But I bet you dollar to donuts that AR is going to find that secret room and get involved deeper. Her IT experience is going to be put to use eventually...she may actually get hired by the NIS eventually...though how that would work out, I have no idea.

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the preview for eps11,12. It looks as if it'll get more intense.

YJY: How is the person looking after the children? Is he trustworthy?
AR: He’s a person I want to trust.
YJY: There’s no way that’s possible.
Bon: That man Jin Young Tae, you should be careful of him. After all, you don’t know anything about him.
AR: I don’t know very much about Bon-sshi as well.
JYT: I had been thinking that he was hesitating.
AR: Jin Young Tae
Bon: How did he know to go there? I’ll get there quickly.
Deputy Director: Put a tracker on him.
YJY: Bon is involved.
Deputy Director: Catch him quickly.
YJY: It’s a desperate situation.
Deputy Director: Hurry and catch him!

This preview doesn't seem to show much other than that there will be some intense scenes. I think these previews are a bit of a troll actually, so I'm going to assume that they're withholding the cute scenes that will be in the episode from us.

Haven't watched the episode yet, but saw the fight scene clip. Bon looks good knocking out all the thugs and not mussing his hair while doing so. :) AR's imagination scene is hilarious.

Man it's getting more intense and I'm liking it. I really want to know about Bon's past soo bad and why that deputy director is after him. Like it didn't make sense to me when he was on the mission with Candy. The moment she was shot, the team pulled out. It's like shouldn't they go and catch the sniper killer and not pull out on the mission? They left Bon behind, therefore of course they are going to think he's a part of it, they never saw and caught the shooter. Plus I'm sure he did something, too, that's probably why the deputy director is soo deseparate to get him. 

All this, I'm hoping the twins will not be in danger or Ae Rin. Also I do have a feeling more later into the drama, Bon will slowly reveal little by little of himself to her. As of now, he's probably going to ask her to trust in him.

Soo excited waiting for subs to come out. I don't wanna ruin the episode, so I'll just go read the recap. Lol. :lol:

5 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Just saw the preview for next ep and seems like next ep gonna be more intense. *sigh* gotta prepare my heart for any sad and harsh scene tomorrow

P/s: i dont like the preview. No hint of romance or any sweet scene and we will get a lot of torture scene tomorrow :cry:

Romance?

Do u mean from the leads?

Is that not rather too early even if she didn't lose her husband?

2 hours ago, darr said:

Romance?

Do u mean from the leads?

Is that not rather too early even if she didn't lose her husband?

I want to say a cute scene between the leads like a grocery date in yesterday ep actually. Not specifically a hint of romance or a real romantic scene as i know it's too early for that

I love the ost here but i cant find it anywhere. They dont released it yet??

6 hours ago, triplem said:

why did she tell him not to interfere at the end ? Did he volunteer to get the fish for them ? 

Coz she was trying to discipline them...she didn't want to give in to their tantrums because she had already said no to buying the fish.  She was telling Bon to "stay out of it.  I am dealing with this."  A-plus in the parenting manual - coz that's what you're supposed to do when a kid tantrums, you stick to your guns.  Bon on the other hand, caved (but he's not their parent so he's allowed - haha, much like grandparents who always seem to cave.  It's almost like once you get that grandparent title you are 'licensed to spoil').  He bought the fish and aquarium "for himself" but of course it wasn't :lol: thereby giving them the excuse to visit his apartment on a regular basis now ("Your apartment is SO clean. You must be into minimalist living" :lol:).

@turtle0217

Man it's getting more intense and I'm liking it. I really want to know about Bon's past soo bad and why that deputy director is after him. Like it didn't make sense to me when he was on the mission with Candy. The moment she was shot, the team pulled out. It's like shouldn't they go and catch the sniper killer and not pull out on the mission? They left Bon behind, therefore of course they are going to think he's a part of it, they never saw and caught the shooter. Plus I'm sure he did something, too, that's probably why the deputy director is soo deseparate to get him. 

I thought Operation Candy was where they were attempting to help Candy (North Korean scientist?) defect to the South?  I could be wrong but I vaguely remember something like that.  Much like how Communist Athletes at the World Games get smuggled out.  Or Scientists at world Conventions. It's covert and you're not supposed to get your cover blown - you still want to maintain cordial relations with the country they are defecting from.  So if your cover is blown or the defector is killed in the process, you abort, you're not going to want to admit to even having made that attempt in the first place, you want to pretend like it never happened.  Sheep stealing is frowned upon.  That's how I have always viewed smuggling defectors out of Communist regimes.  It's risky business and the stakes are high.

This show’s rocking my world right now! I’ve been watching from the very start but haven’t joined the discussion until now. I love the great combination of action and comedy, this role was tailored for SJS who makes stoic Kim Bon so endearing. But for me it’s Jung In Sun as Ae Rin who’s the heart of the show. She’s an incredible woman - an ordinary mom who’s trying to take care of her kids but who isn’t stripped of her intelligence or dignity. Maybe it’s the way JIS plays AR but she totally stole my heart (though yeah, SJS in his full spy mode wasn’t bad either).

As for a romance... We all know that it’s too early for it and AR definitely doesn’t feel anything romantic towards Bon for now but I don’t blame Bon for falling for her, inappropriate as it is in this situation. It might’ve started as pity but he has it bad for her now. I’m really curious how the writer handles their relationship... Definitely one of the most intriguing relationships I’ve seen in k-dramas. I guess there will be a time jump to justify her grieving before she can let go and run to Bon.

D38AC1BA-33BF-4D1D-96D1-E4EDD5119001.gif

0AFCA429-8F0C-4F2E-A46E-FD2655CFCA5B.gif

Yayy they got first place again! Im hoping it can reach 10% soon. 

Btw does anyone know the reaction of international viewers for this drama? Is it good? I know they got a good reaction from knetz so i wonder what about inetz?

And as far as i know their cpi index is quite low eventho they still make it to top 10. This week they dropped third place from 6 to 8.

So many inputs i gain while reading everyone's comment :)

I am curious as how u interpret the reaction of bon & AR when they are doing the grocery and bon selected the milk... Bon looks like asking for AR's approval is it? But he supposed to buy his own grocery so why need AR's approval? Haha i feel like AR treat Bon like a kid.. 3 bottles meaning 1 for bon & 2 for the twins.. Or i just assume it on my part :)

Anyways, that scene is quite sweet for me! Oh nvm, i think all the scenes with bon & AR on this episode are sweet :)

@aisling i totally agree about JIS character AR!! Her warm personality melts everyone even his ex boss! All the people around her wanted to protect her. But she also has her own way of protecting them :) i am excited to see more... 

We can be sure that JYT was not a spy before, seeing how scaredy cat he is. :lol: He continues to be the character I want to see more on screen just because of those little unconventional reactions from a person like him.

I just love the interactions between Bon and the twins. When they were at Quiznos, he took the initiative to feed JS, and later JH, pizza and letting AR be able to eat her food. Then AR sent him home, but he wanted to tag along for shopping trip. Btw, anyone know the significance of the three bottles of milk Bon took? Why focus on that? Why three? Two for the twins and one for himself? :lol: And can someone help make a profile of hamster face Terius and AR at Quiznos? :D Or am I the only who thought they look like cute hamsters talking with mouthful of sandwich? Which reminds me to make a personal note of trying Quiznos if there's a chance. They look tasty!

I know viewers are divided in wanting romance to happen between Bon and AR, but for me, it's a green light as this is not even about infidelity on AR's part. The husband is dead thus she is widowed=single. And I think it's good that we the viewers are purposely made to be not acquainted much with the husband. Unlike one drama I watched some time ago where both leads were still married, have teenagers, yet involved with each other deeply emotionally and (implied) physically too. It's kdramaland after all, so yeah, I want the romance between Bon and AR to happen soon. Bon is clearly a gone case whether he realized it or not. He's into the family too deep now :lol: Buying an aquarium for the kids? and putting it in his apartment so they can come occasionally? (Can we go play at your place? No. Is it because we're too dirty?). I bet they're the first people he's ever let into his apartment. He's even asking the twins what their mother is best at, wanting to know more of her. As for AR, she is not even there yet, but I'm sure she will be soon. We're only at the fifth hour of the series anyway, not even half-way through.

AR's IT skills will definitely come into play, also because NDW is already impressed with her. In fact, neighbor KSY will probably play a part in the spy work later too as it is shown he seems to know about gunfire (why Z-38, not U-42?) when he watched the news.

Btw, the comment Bon made sitting on the bench while watching AR in the store was translated in Chinese subs as "She is unstoppable" or "Nothing can stop her". Comparing to English subs She's unbelievable @stroppyse Which is closer to the Korean?

@plappi your profile pic... :lol: I died laughing too...

Al foil to bounce light for photo taking...genius...gonna have to put that down for future reference :lol:.  KIS squad's attempts at advertising and bringing in customers to buy bags :lol:.  NIS is going to need to alter their budget accordingly to account for inadvertent bag sales.  :P

@stroppyse

I can't wait to see how he explains that away, as well as what the High Priestess card reallysignifies in tomorrow's episode.

Yeah...especially since it happened in front of all the others... The Rumour/Gossip mill will be working overtime :lol:

I get the feeling that the torture scenes are a flashback...from Poland...after he was shot and left for dead by the rest of his team, he was probably captured and interrogated.

@ktcjdrama

Btw, anyone know the significance of the three bottles of milk Bon took? Why focus on that? Why three? Two for the twins and one for himself?

Not sure about the number of bottles but certainly from AR's point of view, notice how she's buying all fresh produce and his cart is just filled with processed, quick meal stuff?  She didn't say anything though to her credit so as not to embarrass him...then she promptly just makes excuses of giving him the 'free' sesame oil and half the watermelon.  She is putting fresh produce and cooking stuff into his trolley so he 'eats better'.  Just her considerate way of showing care taking into account that he is a bachelor and probably just eating tinned stuff and quick eats to get by.

Archived