[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2018 at 4:37 AM, aisling said:

Anyway, there are two scenes I’m looking forward to. 

1) AR getting a makeover and Bon staring at her moon-eyed :D Well, I’m anticipating a makeover because per k-drama rules when a female lead has a perm she always gets a makeover.

2) AR seeing Bon in his full spy mode fighting and being cool and suave! I want her to discover a different side of him.

These are definite musts for this series.  Both these scenes would fit so well into Spy/Romance genre.  I was hoping for AR to see Bon in supercool mode during her hostage rescue but they trolled us on that one.  I hope we see it within the next 4 episodes as that would be awesome.  It also inevitable that they will need to go to a formal party and that will be AR's turn to shine and become all glammed up.  I am hoping that the KIS ladies are the ones to get her all dolled up.  That would make a great montage for that particular episode.

:heart:Hey all! I didn't start watching this drama until last Friday, which I ended up binge-watching all six episodes (or 12) available :sweatingbullets: I love it so much and I'm glad I started on it!! 

Ok my reactions to the drama based on the available episodes so far:

- I have never seen So Ji Sub in any project, so this is my first one and I'm loving it!

- Jung In Sung is so pretty and bright my heart melts every time she smiles :love:

- When we first started, me and my sister wonder how this ship would work since she just lost her husband, but we concluded that this must have happened over the span of a couple months, so like where we are right now in the story is already a couple months away from the first episode and not like a week away. If not I think it would be so hard for them to be together because she would still miss her husband and can't move on just yet

- I was so excited to see the second lead (Jin Young Tae) to fall for Ae Ran and I was not disappointed lmaoo His character was so much like the classic romantic lead (rich, very confident about his look, kind of a jerk, have a bad start with the female lead) but he ended up being the second lead, which is very interesting to me. How the table has turned, now we like nice guys more than bad boys :D

- Also, having a female lead that already has kids is something new to me, because I have never seen a drama where the female lead is married, let alone have two children with her previous husband. It adds another layer of cuteness though, because now we get to see Ae Ran and Bon being a cute family as they take care of the cute children :heart:

Can't wait for the next episode! In the meantime I'll just be here chatting with everyone :3 

For me personally I don't think AR is in that headspace yet (thinking of a new relationship).  I feel like she is just showing 'motherly' concern and not quite in that 'love' dynamic.  The reasons I have are 

1. When everyone was discussing Bon's morning tete-a-tete with the other spy lady, she didn't seem particularly jealous and when he tried to explain it to her, she brushed his explanations aside and said she was happy for him.  As far as she was concerned, he was free to date who he wanted because she wasn't thinking about it.

2. She looks out for him yes, but thus far most of it seems to be a case of 'mothering' him - making sure he's eating well (fresh produce in the grocery trolley), cooking him noodles for supper, giving him candies as a 'reward'.

3. Even after the pouncing incident in the public eye, I feel like whilst she may have her suspicions, she isn't quite ready to entertain that thought in her mind yet, or just trying to avoid the issue because it's just too complicated to go there.

I think the distrust from the bag incident and new name that has popped up will actually force her to really deal with the "Who is Bon and what does he mean to me" issue.  So it is in a way a blessing in disguise.

How many episodes does this drama have?  32 or 40?

@aisling i am also looking forward to AR "spy" look in a killer night dress.. I remember seeing her in Laughter in Waikiki in a wedding dress and she was so stunning :)

In a way, the separation of bon to AR & J-J will help bon recognize his feelings for them and much better realizing that he is longing to have a family. 

Twins will definitely miss their thunderman sitter and the fish pets.. They would probably sneak to go to Bon when their mum is not around. 

I am also looking forward on AR & JYT screentime coz it is always entertaining :)

I am not sure if someone has mentioned this yet or not.  I just rewatched episode 12.  Is it possible that the Aries priestess card was meant to activate a female sleeper agent at Kings Apartment Complex as an assassin?  Would it not be ironic if one of the KIS ajummas is the assassin?  The reason I say this is because of the red/pink shoes on the woman walking around near King's Bag and the apartments.  Sorry if this speculation is way out there.  I have had a little too much coffee this evening.

1 hour ago, larrysouth said:

I am not sure if someone has mentioned this yet or not.  I just rewatched episode 12.  Is it possible that the Aries priestess card was meant to activate a female sleeper agent at Kings Apartment Complex as an assassin?  Would it not be ironic if one of the KIS ajummas is the assassin?  The reason I say this is because of the red/pink shoes on the woman walking around near King's Bag and the apartments.  Sorry if this speculation is way out there.  I have had a little too much coffee this evening.

I think ahjumma from KIS is not the assasin. I have feeling that Seunggi mother is the assasin. We just hear her voice when yelling to her husband because watching TV about jet.

4 hours ago, minhye1822 said:

I think ahjumma from KIS is not the assasin. I have feeling that Seunggi mother is the assasin. We just hear her voice when yelling to her husband because watching TV about jet.

That is interesting! 

Now that I think about it, we never see the mom, but we hear her and she's barely around. We did have the lady go into the KIS apartment neighbor, so there's a chance it's here. Wow!

4 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

That is interesting! 

Now that I think about it, we never see the mom, but we hear her and she's barely around. We did have the lady go into the KIS apartment neighbor, so there's a chance it's here. Wow!

But that's not gonna bode well for SeungGi's mom then? If she's been tasked to take Bon out or do something underhanded?  What of SeungGi and the dad if she gets busted? :tears:

4 minutes ago, nrllee said:

But that's not gonna bode well for SeungGi's mom then? If she's been tasked to take Bon out or do something underhanded?  What of SeungGi and the dad if she gets busted? :tears:

Agree. I'd rather the spouses of KIS remain unknown to us till the end, or maybe make a brief appearance at the ending to comically celebrate everyone's happy ending (so confident, am I not? B))

1 hour ago, aisling said:

What about the twins being in danger or being kidnapped again and Bon’s going to save them and thus showing his sincere feelings for them? That would make AR trust him again despite not knowing his whole past.

I will anticipate this scene. I am sure the director will put this scene in the drama. They know Bon care about AR dan the twins and kidnap them or maybe kidnap the twins to make Bon breakdown.

2 hours ago, aisling said:

What about the twins being in danger or being kidnapped again and Bon’s going to save them and thus showing his sincere feelings for them? That would make AR trust him again despite not knowing his whole past.

I totally agree that at one point in the story the twins will be kidnapped, and for me it's fine whether or not it happens before or after she knows about his past, but if it's before, then AR has to know his past like right after the rescue. I feel like it has come to a point where good intention is not enough and she would want to know who he is and what his past is like. Maybe after him rescuing her kids, she will be more willing to listen to him explaining why he hid things from her in the first place.

5 hours ago, aisling said:

I know that this could very well happen in the story, but I'd really rather they don't go that route because the kids will probably be so scared. The first attempt by K already made me extremely bulpyeon (use WonDeuk's tone B)) but at least the kids was not suffering from trauma as they were being lied to and followed K innocently thinking they were led to see their mother. If they were kidnapped AR's way, I'd really really rather not see that.

I keep wondering about the whole mole angle that's been talked about in the show. The 'evidence' that there's a mole in the agency is actually another misunderstanding, something that the writer made great use of in Shopping King Louie. I highly recommend that show if you haven't seen it yet, it'll probably also give you an insight into how she writes villains.

Yoo Ji-Yeon and Sitter Bon (I love that that's what they're calling him) are now convinced there's a mole because there were men staking out YJY's building. However, we know that those weren't agents from the Golden Clover group, but spies from the agency. The information wasn't leaked by a mole but sneakily stolen from the Chief's desk by a minion of Kwon Young-Sil's, who's suspicious of YJY because she likely knows of YJY's close relationship with Kim Bon. My main question about that is how/why does the Chief leave such sensitive information lying around on his desk and not locked safely in a safe. Now that's suspicious.

I don't trust the reveal of the Golden Clover buttons on KYS's blouse as evidence that she's mole, it seems too much like a red herring, designed to distract us. She seems to genuinely distrust Kim Bon, and the fact that the last USB drive he was meant to hand over disappeared is suspicious if we look at it from her perspective (although you'd imagine the fact he'd been shot in the leg and back would give him some benefit of the doubt.)

We've already seen that none of our professional spies are exactly masters of their craft. I wouldn't put it past the writer to keep them all running around in circles hunting for a mole that doesn't exist. (The main flaw I see with this idea is how was K placed in the perfect spot to assassinate Choi Eun-kyung.)

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

10 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Agree. I'd rather the spouses of KIS remain unknown to us till the end, or maybe make a brief appearance at the ending to comically celebrate everyone's happy ending (so confident, am I not? B))

Yeah, I thought about it and I'm going to agree with that, too. It can't be, they just don't show the spouses of the KIS people that are around Bon and Ae Rin.

Now, it makes me think that you know how Bon lives within the KIS neighbor as a cover so no one knows that he's Terius. What if the lady with red heels, she probably lives in the KIS neighbor, too? Her cover is to stay within families and assassin when she's given an assignment. Just a guess.

Archived