[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

1 hour ago, paolaadl said:

Exactly! It was because of this accessory that I thought about that lol

If this was a hidden spoiler so the chances that we get to see Agent Ae Rin are high!

It's a fairly thin strap for a shoulder holster but I really do like the idea that it hints that AR could become an agent alongside Bon.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just started watching this show today and I find it extremely satisfying to my taste. I’m currently on episode 6 and I’m actually surprised that I’ve enjoyed every scene in this show so far. The neighborhood network of mostly moms, the NIS group, the family, the connected mystery with the death of husband and the chief of national security to J International, etc. It all just fits together nicely for me. I’m trying to catch up to episode 12 and I hope the story continues as interestingly as it begun. Usually I don’t care for spy stuff (I prefer detective stories) but there’s a mystery to solve here so it has fully engaged my interest on how the agents will discover the truth behind J International and find their internal spy. I must admit though that the kids can be very trying at times.

One more question that yet to be solved is where and who hold the last sticker?? I try to figure out but nothing comes out on my mind.

P/s: btw im not a fan of so ji sub before and im watching this bc of jung in sun actually. And im never find sjs is handsome or cool or whatever even when he's on master sun and oh my venus. But surprisingly in 'terius behind me' my heart skipped a beat whenever he appeared! I cant stop smiling everytime i see him on screen :lol:

About KB's "chamber of secret", looks like he has it for years. I dont know if being a secret agent can make him become one of the "crazy rich asians". Nah.

Hope the angst that start next week, shall end next week.

13 hours ago, inna75 said:

I also think AR would be part of the spy team later. She has qualifications too - she was an IT programmer, she is very inquisitive, very strong to a certain point but she is just lack of training and direction..hehehe

Have anyone of you ever seen this US 80's show called Scarecrow and Mrs. King? This drama has the same vibe as that show. But it took that show, I think, about 4 seasons before Mrs King decided she has feelings for Scarecrow..hahaha

(for those who wonder, yes, I do watched 80s US shows a lot..for me shows from that era are mostly original in ideas and very interesting, despite my age...hehehe..eg: McGyver, Knight Rider, Airwolf..etc...)

:lol: Yes, I remember Scarecrow and Mrs. King and I used to watch all of those shows you mentioned. I would love to see AR using her technical skills. I think she’s wasted in selling bags and I wish she would be able to somehow assist the team. The problem is, I don’t know if it’s worth the risk to her kids to get involved in spy work especially with a known traitor in NIS. I’m actually surprised that the NIS lady didn’t have her people show up yet at King’s bag and have the place bugged or monitored. Terius going back and forth from there also worries me since his face is known to NIS.

I like the way this show has the ability to inflate and deflate the tension I feel while watching it. I mean, when JYT kidnapped AR it was pretty intense and then Terius shows up and all of a sudden it turns into a comedy which made me laugh unwillingly because of the way JYT turned into a wuss who hides behind a woman. :lol: I also really enjoy KIS and their investigative abilities. Each character in their group seem to bring their own expertise to the table. I find it very interesting what SM said about JYT having work done to basically change his identity. I wonder who he really is. 

Oh, and I love So Ji Sub too and the cast.

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 9-10

by abirdword

SecretTerrius_E0910_00547.jpg

There’s so much fun in this episode, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have some tension as well! Ae-rin’s close proximity to Yong-tae proves to be more dangerous than she’s bargained for, but Terrius comes out of the storage unit when needed to lend a hand. Bon does everything that he can to keep Ae-rin close, but it might not be enough to keep her out of harm’s way.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/my-secret-terrius-episodes-9-10/

Super enjoying this drama. Too bad I watch this now.. should have waited until it’s done! Now we have to wait until Thursday then... 

It’s always the miscommunication concept brought by a drama. Well.. actually it’s AeRin believes his ex-boss first rather than asking Bon the truth. We have to wait until new episode then!

SJS is “cool” in his role and acting like the last drama Oh my venus. But SHJ is really different from Go back couple. Hahaha.. villain but funny..

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

The Wang Jung Nam name is probably just the one he used to rent the apartment so that it wouldn't be found by NIS or anyone else looking for him. However, while I'm sure that Wang Jung Nam isn't his real name, who knows what his real name actually is. As an agent, he must have had multiple covers. The only reason I think that Kim Bon may be his real name is that he tells AR that that is his real name in the preview, asking her to trust him.

This bugs me a bit. Only because of you want a fake ID or cover, you would have one that is 'clean', with no priors or red flags that could possibly be picked up by border security or anyone for that matter...you would want to blend in as much as possible. It's just a minor detail and I am willing to let it slide, just like the fact that he has a sports car (so conspicuous) and if that hideout wasn't just his (there were other cars in there) and it was a public facility, he neglected to close the door to his hidden arsenal after he had taken his gun and just drove off... another detail I am willing to let slide :lol:

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, we have been talking about how the spy/secret agent elements are more spoofs of the spy/secret agent genre than actually to be taken seriously.  So, I think we're just going to have accept logic flaws with those elements. Heck, I'm just happy that SJS is giving us credible action shots even when it is a spoof. :D

Yeah...just me being finicky is all :lol:

13 hours ago, stroppyse said:

he's the guy ordering hits on people just so that he can make more money, then I'm not so sympathetic to him having a happy ending, regardless of how heo dang and cute he may be. If he's deep deep undercover, or there are extenuating circumstances, or thins are not as they have been made to appear until now, then I'll have more sympathy. He has a lot to make up for, just in terms of kidnapping and tying up AR. :angry:

He mind  man  he the person  who moved things with his high  IQ  ; but he not a violent  himself  or have a heartless soul he maybe  known  about order to kill the director but  he didn't like killing AR husband,

He not the big evil here , he the smart player just like those IT  agents  

He look like a smart weirdo,  I think he really start to like AR  especially touched finding her analyse his food mood when he himself don't know himself so well.

I am not saying he innocent  but as far as we saw he can be between and no one can know what going to happen next , maybe he himself just a forced  player  we still know nothing about him when he looked as scary  cat &  refuse  to take easy road and order to kill AR anyway in case she hide more.

42 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Well, we have been talking about how the spy/secret agent elements are more spoofs of the spy/secret agent genre than actually to be taken seriously.  So, I think we're just going to have accept logic flaws with those elements. Heck, I'm just happy that SJS is giving us credible action shots even when it is a spoof. :D

I am bothered by other elements  from  the start not just that I know they need comedy part but they making the hight spies  agents look like  fools, I hope they change that 

About the ID  I think it maybe was the point  from the start people who will search after him when they find him strange will stop finding his big secret  as a criminal  more than finding clear record , like faking safe  for robbery  to hide the really one , 

Look how Ar boss stop digging  only by finding his criminal  record  on that fake name it perfect  for bon to give him time running  away while other busy with fake  secret  and finding fast that people digging his life, but he didnt  take in his thoughts that he will have people  he love and care how he look in their eyes finding  that. 

And maybe he just take that apartment from some criminal he know for some reasons

After watching numerous Korean dramas....never trust previews!

It could be a fake out that she says these things because it would be what Bon expects her to say...

o2qYSK.gif

Also remember how the thread was speculating that he got caught when in fact it was a flashback.

6 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

One more question that yet to be solved is where and who hold the last sticker?? I try to figure out but nothing comes out on my mind.

I'm still wondering about that, too. That last sticker it's probably somewhere that Kim Bon did not think of. Hopefully it'll come around soon on where that last sticker is at.

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

This bugs me a bit. Only because of you want a fake ID or cover, you would have one that is 'clean', with no priors or red flags that could possibly be picked up by border security or anyone for that matter...you would want to blend in as much as possible. It's just a minor detail and I am willing to let it slide, just like the fact that he has a sports car (so conspicuous) and if that hideout wasn't just his (there were other cars in there) and it was a public facility, he neglected to close the door to his hidden arsenal after he had taken his gun and just drove off... another detail I am willing to let slide :lol:

I think the whole space there belongs to him. The other cars are his too. In this last episode we see him driving a grey SUV. My dream car actually -- Land Rover Evoque :wub: 

I agree with the clean identity bit though. But the name Wang Nam Jung could be a rather common name. 

I am more inclined to think Kim Bon is his real name since his friend Yoo also called him that name when he was dying, after she called out Terius, she changed to Bon. 

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

he neglected to close the door to his hidden arsenal after he had taken his gun and just drove off... another detail I am willing to let slide :lol:

:lol:  I am so glad that I am not the only one who noticed this!  I was yelling at my computer screen, "Wait!  You forgot to shut the door!"  

.....well, I kinda tend to yell at my computer screen at lot.  ^_^  Thank goodness I live alone so no one catches me doing this.  :phew:

11 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think the whole space there belongs to him. The other cars are his too. In this last episode we see him driving a grey SUV. My dream car actually -- Land Rover Evoque :wub: 

I agree with the clean identity bit though. But the name Wang Nam Jung could be a rather common name. 

I am more inclined to think Kim Bon is his real name since his friend Yoo also called him that name when he was dying, after she called out Terius, she changed to Bon. 

Ahh thanks for that little nugget of information.  Yes I think Kim Bon is his real name...Terius may just be his call sign (code name)...just like James Bond...aka 007... That's how I look at it anyway.

@thistle

I kinda tend to yell at my computer screen at lot.  ^_^  Thank goodness I live alone so no one catches me doing this.  :phew:

You're in good company.  I am guilty of that too...although only if the whole story/plot doesn't make sense (given the context and genre) or if the character is so dull that I just want to slap them.  Or if the actress/actor fails to deliver.  Yes I expect a lot from my dramas. :lol:

Finickyness aside, I really like this drama and will see it to the end.  Can't wait for Bon and AR to play happy families - Spy dad, Soon-to-be Spy Mom and Spy Kids.  Pigus style. 

15 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Ahh thanks for that little nugget of information.  Yes I think Kim Bon is his real name...Terius may just be his call sign (code name)...just like James Bond...aka 007... That's how I look at it anyway.

So he's Bon, Kim Bon.  :D

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 11-12

by Helcat

MST1112_00640.jpg

As Bon gets closer to Ae-rin, Ae-rin gets closer and closer to the truth about Bon. Will their burgeoning relationship be able to withstand the turbulence that we know is coming? On the spy side of things, a brief glimpse of competence is all we get—but at least this episode is packed with humor, between our inept NIS agents, dandy villain and the cute Joon-Joon twins.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/my-secret-terrius-episodes-11-12/

But the truth is that Bon isn't that careful around AR and her environment. Every move he makes around them exposes his identity and he knew AR is one smart lady not forgeting the KIS team so it won't be long before he is busted.

For somebody who was an expert at his job, I think he don't want to continue hiding. He has concluded his investigations and set off the motion already.

Also I think that being around AR and her kids is making him very vulnerable that he threw caution to the wind.

There is no doubt that he curiosity has made him fall for her unintentionally cos common, this lady just lost her husband and is still mourning, just that live has to go on.

Hope this issue of trust will be resolved so I can watch Bon and the kids again. They are so cute.

Archived