[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

39 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Our second lead is actually such a chicken gangster.  He pushed Ae Rin to inspect what is going on outside. :lol::lol:

As in:lol:

When I thought I had seen it all in this drama.

This is supposed to be a serious drama but I'm very happy they are watering lots of serious dramas now. Even some horror dramas have some comedy infused into it. 

Just stopped at that scene. When I'm settled, I will watch the remaining. This drama need not be rushed to savour every moment.

Lol at chicken gangster:lol:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink:New updates

The caption seems to say his past is revealed:

:)New making

:tounge_xd: oh i l had wanted to make a gif of this 'bang!' cute playful moment too hahaaa:

All cr to MBC

9 minutes ago, darr said:

As in:lol:

When I thought I had seen it all in this drama.

This is supposed to be a serious drama but I'm very happy they are watering lots of serious dramas now. Even some horror dramas have some comedy infused into it. 

Just stopped at that scene. When I'm settled, I will watch the remaining. This drama need not be rushed to savour every moment.

Lol at chicken gangster:lol:

As @galaxy97 posted earlier. The 'kidnappe' ask her kidnapper to send her back home after kidnapping. Never before happen in any drama or movie. This drama is really one of a kind :tounge_xd:

Hi guys. I’m new in this thread.. Wow this drama is quite fast.. so many things already happened only in two weeks! 

Well, other than So Ji Sub, actually I want to watch Son Ho Jun in this drama. After watching Go Back Couple, I just want to watch him again. Too bad his character here is the “villain”... but still wondering actually what is actually his real role in here!! Seems funny moments are not only from So Ji Sub scenes, but also SHJ scenes :) 

12 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Hi guys. I’m new in this thread.. Wow this drama is quite fast.. so many things already happened only in two weeks! 

Well, other than So Ji Sub, actually I want to watch Son Ho Jun in this drama. After watching Go Back Couple, I just want to watch him again. Too bad his character here is the “villain”... but still wondering actually what is actually his real role in here!! Seems funny moments are not only from So Ji Sub scenes, but also SHJ scenes :) 

Dont worry. His villain character in this drama is not ordinary villain. He is scaredy cat villain and chicken gangster. He is not cruel villain :lol:

HANDS DOWN one of the funniest kidnappings I've seen :lol::D

His character (I don't think he's the villain) is almost as mysterious as KB but he is so damn likeable :wub: 

PS. when he was startled by his own henchman HAHAHA he's such a coward!

36 minutes ago, mundaliv said:

Oh yes.. he has a lot of fans in Go back Couple thread... :lol:

O...kay... since u guys are "curious" about his role, here's a link to the article posted before the drama started:

Another cute update :tounge_xd:

preview:

9 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

I did wonder why they played the chanting music when she was chasing the kids around his house. Was that to show that he was annoyed with their antics or something else that I am not getting?

Same here... Also curious about this scene.. Maybe to look like its a ritual,,,, which eventually will make Bon bring them to his apartment more often. 

Who else noticed that Bon tends to wait for AR now in front of their apartment building? He is so cute when he looks secretly sideways when he heard footsteps and know that its AR... pretending to walk towards their building after throwing his recycles the second time around.. U are so busted Uncle haha

5 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Me too! I like him from the start lol. And his male secretary is also funny.

P/S: Freaking funny when the 'kidnapee' ask her kidnapper to drive her home right after the kidnapping lol. I dont think it ever exists in reality:joy: love the way the writer write that scene lmao

Me three!!! I also like him... Almost everyone that interacts with AR becomes likeable to me haha she is indeed unstoppable... 

His priceless reaction (among many) when AR finally told him the truth about her husband's death and the reason why she hides it from him lol

10 minutes ago, triplem said:

AeRin busy mixing the noodles etc . Lol he still expects to be served . ( My stream kept skipping . ) but it seems that Terius is helping her out of a sticky situation 

:sweat_smile: mmm.. the 2nd clip - uri hottie so 'naughty':

Spoiler

Cto

The last part, I think JYT informed Ae Rin who KB is..his real name and some info. At first she did not believe him. But when Yoo called KB at the same time she got the bag, she was shocked. I think JYT said something that KB is no different than him, part of a gang or secret organisation. I dont think JYT knew who KB exactly is. 

Okay..today's ending sadden me. I dont think we will get all those moments KB had with the kids anymore (which I love so much!..huhuhu) since Ae Rin seemed not to trust him now (based on the preview, I think she asked him not to babysit anymore). I think the dynamic of the drama will shift now. I think KB will still protect her but from afar. I know, at one point Ae Rin will accept him again but the process to go there will not be the same as all the moments they had together (as potential couple and family) like we have seen in the last 5 episodes. But then again, this is only episode 6. I hope both Writer nim and PD will use their 'magic' to create those moments again..jeball..

BTW, my favorite scenes are when Bon with the kids, Bon with Ae Rin, Bon with the kids AND Ae Rin as well as Bon with the KIS team. I hope every episode we got to see all these moments again and again, apart from catching the bad guys..hehehe

41 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ok , I’m not sure what happened, missed about 15 mins -

but he gave her a bag as a gift to thank her - the very one she asked Yoo about earlier in the shop  . She felt weird . How would he know this is the bag she likes . She think of what JYT told him about Terius ; (.he thought she was feeling moved by the gesture .)   She thinks of how he mysteriously appeared to save her before this . Then a call comes in on Terius phone . AeRin answers it & puts it on speaker . Yoo at the other end asking how AeRin likes the bag ? She ask him - how you know my boss ? She’s confused & scared - who are you ????

- ends- 

omg ! Terius won’t be able to hide his real identity from her for long 

Couldn't hold it it anymore and watched the clips on Youtube and reading recaps. 

His identity won't be a secret for long. She's going to find out eventually. 

32 minutes ago, inna75 said:

The last part, I think JYT informed Ae Rin who KB is..his real name and some info. At first she did not believe him. But when Yoo called KB at the same time she got the bag, she was shocked. I think JYT said something that KB is no different than him, part of a gang or secret organisation. I dont think JYT knew who KB exactly is. 

Okay..today's ending sadden me. I dont think we will get all those moments KB had with the kids anymore (which I love so much!..huhuhu) since Ae Rin seemed not to trust him now (based on the preview, I think she asked him not to babysit anymore). I think the dynamic of the drama will shift now. I think KB will still protect her but from afar. I know, at one point Ae Rin will accept him again but the process to go there will not be the same as all the moments they had together (as potential couple and family) like we have seen in the last 5 episodes. But then again, this is only episode 6. I hope both Writer nim and PD will use their 'magic' to create those moments again..jeball..

BTW, my favorite scenes are when Bon with the kids, Bon with Ae Rin, Bon with the kids AND Ae Rin as well as Bon with the KIS team. I hope every episode we got to see all these moments again and again, apart from catching the bad guys..hehehe

Whaat?? It’s only ep 6 and there are already some trouble for AR and KB’s relationship?? I need more of them and Joon-Joon moments. :bawling: We finally get to see happy KB with the kids and AR, I don’t want him to be alone again.

I know I should’ve hated that JYT but he is too adorable to be the villain in this story. How can someone be that shady but adorable at the same time?? :lol: I laughed so hard when he startled because of his own henchman. 

So, for Terius’s flashback, his boss, the woman agent, was behind everything? She was the evil one? :tired: omooo....

Can I have the next episode like, right now????

1 minute ago, annie1234 said:

Whaat?? It’s only ep 6 and there are already some trouble for AR and KB’s relationship?? I need more of them and Joon-Joon moments. :bawling: We finally get to see happy KB with the kids and AR, I don’t want him to be alone again.

I know I should’ve hated that JYT but he is too adorable to be the villain in this story. How can someone be that shady but adorable at the same time?? :lol: I laughed so hard when he startled because of his own henchman. 

So, for Terius’s flashback, his boss, the woman agent, was behind everything? She was the evil one? :tired: omooo....

Can I have the next episode like, right now????

Nah its a good thing to happen this early,since it would be much worse if it towards the end .

Just now, dramaninja said:

Nah its a good thing to happen this early,since it would be much worse if it towards the end .

I hope they will solve it quickly and have them working together to take down the bad guy. 

But, don’t be too harsh with YJT :tounge_wink:

Btw, is YJT falling for AR too?

Archived