[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Wotad said:

How is this drama i like these types of shows but not a huge fan of DO. 

Is this based on real historical people but the story is fiction? 

I believe its all fiction........maybe some inspiration from history.... they had to have taken some events from actual history and changed them to fit the story.......... like the marrying off of the unmarried over 20 year olds to end the drought......but no real historical figures.

I am hooked!!! The 3rd episode looks so good!!  I love how the adult main leads looks so good together and the palace politic is intriguing. 

At first I felt a little pity for the crown princess, but now she went full-on evil and pregnant!! Who the father, did they tell?

This week was full of seriousness, but next week is gonna be sweetness!!

1 hour ago, killervpanda said:

I am hooked!!! The 3rd episode looks so good!!  I love how the adult main leads looks so good together and the palace politic is intriguing. 

At first I felt a little pity for the crown princess, but now she went full-on evil and pregnant!! Who the father, did they tell?

This week was full of seriousness, but next week is gonna be sweetness!!

I’m hooked too and I love the preview. If only it was Monday already. I can’t wait to see the OTP development. The village always have humor and the palace gravity. It looks like the official who was looking into the death of the nurse will try to continue the investigation. I’m glad the story will continue to proceed on that end to uncover the truth. 

I love that a few actors who sometimes play comedic roles are in this. The guy who brought the news to GS’s foster father about her punishment in the courtyard and the one whom the crown prince gave the problem to in order to solve before he can go home. :lol:

Just watch Ep 02 and ouch...Crown Princess is pregnant with someone baby... and she is blaming Crown Prince for not being close with her so Crown Prince not allow to blame her... A very sadistic Crown Princess and how "righteous" she is trying to justify her action.  Crown Prince knew about her pregnancy... Crown Prince should use this to threaten Crown Princess father.  That would be so "Wow-wow" to see Crown Princess father's reaction

Now question who is that "lucky" guy who contribute to the making of a "future crown prince"?

I am curious and I am guessing only... Is Jung Je Yoon from Capital District Office Hong Shim's brother? He grabbed her hands and ran away with her when their father was cruelly murdered. Somehow time flies and we only see Hong Shim pops up. Where is the brother or what happen to him?

It is a norm that I won't watch any series that is less than 10 eps already in the midst but curiosity caught the better of me as I decided just to take a peep into Ep 01 and that's it. The cat got trapped and went on to Ep 02... :blush:

Episode 2! Love the storytelling so far! Whenever Yul is on "detective" mode, it is like we're with him as he finds out. It is like we know nothing until they know. 

But the highlight of episode 2 for me was all the scenes with Yul and the Crown Princess. Wow. The first one was when Crown Princess visited unannounced to maybe copulate. Killer words from Yul there! That scene was really well executed. I felt bad for CP, but I loved that Yul rejected her so clearly. And then when it was Yul's turn to surprise the Crown Princess. Honestly did not see that coming, that she was pregnant with another man's child. And the writer did a good job on this cos it is as if Yul took us with him when he was investigating, though, I was too slow to figure out the pregnancy part. Haha! 

Great pilot week for this drama! Can't wait for next week! Here comes Wondeukie! 

this dramas only 15 episodes andd almost the whole of the first two were filled with murder trechery and blood. not the cute sweet romcom the trailers pitched for sure. hope we we dont end up with a drama thats 90percent sageuk savagery and 10percent otp cuute

Episode 2 was another solid one with a surprising twist. I wonder who's the father? Could it be Moo-Yeon?  

I find the first meeting between Hong Shim and Je-Yoon adorable. I can see a budding friendship starting, with a dash of one-sided crush. 

I'm really enjoying the show and I can't wait for episode 3. We get to see more of Hong Shim and Won-Deuk together. 

Official MV for Gummy - Erase It (Ost Part 1) (There is Eng Subtitles if you turn on the CC)

BTS:

i think that Hong Shim's brother is the assassin with the bow and arrow. I don't know why he would be doing that unless he is trying to exact his own revenge somehow, but he has already murdered innocents The plot twist of the crown princess is so i did not see it coming

Dang I am a fan of Kyung Soo as an actor after watching him in Annoying Brother, Pure Love, Other not main lead character Cart, With the gods and its part 2.  Belated that I found out he is a member of supergroup Exo and special “brother’s squad”.  

He is a very good young actor — a lot more to learn but good and in here my two-episode reaction “I fear him...literally gave me a chill with that eyes, that dark smile hiding his anger... he is brutal.  Remembering how Savage an EXO. Hahahha! 

NJH is young veteren actor in her young age of 22. She’s getting better.  Iam an admirer from 1-2 episodes of Angeleyes hence my name :) She’s like Go Ah Sung — imcomparable to anyone because she has set her acting standard.  

Full Video of: "100 Days my prince X Early Interview" VLive is out with Eng Sub

https://www.vlive.tv/video/87732?channelCode=E922C1

Edit to Add: Nam Ji Hyun was asked what she did after filming and she replied that she went back to school since the new semester just started last week. I'm so proud of her. She's a great and cheery actress + values her education highly. :) 

This is what the VLive is about:

Hi everybody!

I'm so much enjoying the first 2 episodes of this drama.

I'm impressed with DO charisma and acting especially his strong eyes expression. NJH shows good acting too. I think she will make the balance harmony with DO character.

I love the cinematography too and the scoring is so intense and good, give me goosebumps, though some editing are missing.

I can't wait to watch ep 3 and what will happen on 100 next days. :)

26 minutes ago, midjohn33 said:

does anyone else think her brother was the guy on the bridge, the one who got the answer "right and wrong"? i reckon the assassin is the father of the princess's baby

I thought that too....but the guy on the bridge is going to fall for her.....he has a one sided love line with her on the character chart...so maybe he knows her true identity already or her brother sent him to look out for her.

Yeah...the thought of the assassin being the father of the baby came to me too...but if he's the brother, as everyone here seems to think....then has he got amnesia too??....to sleep with the enemy's daughter.

So many questions...

29 minutes ago, midjohn33 said:

does anyone else think her brother was the guy on the bridge, the one who got the answer "right and wrong"? i reckon the assassin is the father of the princess's baby

ah you mean Jong Jae-yoon? no hope not! he's gonna be in love with Hong Shim and same I think Moon Yeon is the father.

3 hours ago, tianaa said:

i think that Hong Shim's brother is the assassin with the bow and arrow. I don't know why he would be doing that unless he is trying to exact his own revenge somehow, but he has already murdered innocents The plot twist of the crown princess is so i did not see it coming

That's an interesting theory and it makes sense tbh. And yes, if it was him, he wants his revenge knowing that Kim Cha-eon and the King both killed his entire family, he would want to ruin their lives by killing Lee Yool and making the Crown Princess pregnant.

Episode 2 might have been slower for some but for me, it was fantastic. It put into place the parts that needed to be there to set the drama up. I try to be as objective as possible when I'm watching this drama since I'm a big fan of both Kyungsoo and Jihyun. But really, I'm enjoying this drama so much. And I'm looking forward to the marriage and cohabitation and amnesia hijinks!

But yes, DKS was so good with all the intimidating and plotting act gaaaahhh

giphy.gif

Archived