[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/9/2018 at 5:54 PM, mimii89 said:

Edit to Add:

I'm watching the Eng Sub Conference and Nam Ji Hyun is a professional. She answers the questions with detail and no hesitation. I'm looking forward to her performance in this one. I loved her since "Shopping King Louie". 

i really like how she answers the questions and on point and her analysis of the characters..

hello.. decided to delurked and sign in after years. 100 days my prince will be my first active drama in soompi after reply 1994.

I'm really excited about the drama's hype and watch the trailer over and over. still, the update of the video in several online dramas except dramafever is slow. 

3 hours ago, juju84 said:

Sooo, I guess no episode today only some special? It's a disappointing start(

3 hours ago, juju84 said:

Sooo, I guess no episode today only some special? It's a disappointing start(

6 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I have been looking forward to this show. Didn't watch the first episode yet but I have a question, looks like the hero, the prince, is already married so is his marriage with our heroine valid? If so what will she be? Just his concubine?

preview ep2

cuts ep1

Spoiler

13 hours ago, niteshkmr11 said:

Its today. :D BTW, Who is subbing this drama? Viki / Dramafever or Netflix?

Dramafever

6 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

I'm excited to watch this! Where is it available?

The drama is available on Dramafever. 

https://www.dramafever.com/drama/5225/100-days-my-prince/

6 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I have been looking forward to this show. Didn't watch the first episode yet but I have a question, looks like the hero, the prince, is already married so is his marriage with our heroine valid? If so what will she be? Just his concubine?

Yes! I am wondering the same thing.  How will this be a romantic comedy if he's already got a wife? I had my doubts about watching this drama because I haven't been impressed with the writer's previous work, but I really like Nam Ji Hyun, so I give it a chance.  Have to say, not liking the set up here.

6 hours ago, distressdoll said:

Pilot Episode Ratings 

Wow, highest ratings for a tvn monday/tuesday drama- that's impressive. tvn has had a lot of hits, but they've aired mostly(all?) on fri/sat/sun, when it's a weekend and people have more time...

nam ji hyun is honestly just so good at picking projects and having amazing chemistry with all her costars. I'm always impressed that she never had an agency until after what's with this family finished. Such a testament to her undeniable it factor and appeal as an actor. Not to mention staying in the top ranks at school while accomplishing all this.  

edit: highest pilot episode rating for tvn mon/tue, sorry

finished watching without the sub. so far, my eyes blessed with the aesthetically of the drama. Korea is so hot this summer and they just finished filming using traditional Korean clothes. wonder how many times they change their clothes that full of sweat...

expecting the second episode with a question "why hongshim is running after she saw lee yool. did she recognize him as the little goy back then?!" if she did, then she will know wondeuk is lee yool or there are other hidden stories from that scene alone.

donam10.jpgtumblr_ntgon1AM3z1txt22yo1_500.gifdonam11.jpg

There is something so beautiful and yet so simple and pleasing to the eye that moves the heart while seeing cherry blossoms falling all around two people no matter the age....

:heart:

2 hours ago, spark101 said:

Wow, highest ratings for a tvn monday/tuesday drama- that's impressive. tvn has had a lot of hits, but they've aired mostly(all?) on fri/sat/sun, when it's a weekend and people have more time...

nam ji hyun is honestly just so good at picking projects and having amazing chemistry with all her costars. I'm always impressed that she never had an agency until after what's with this family finished. Such a testament to her undeniable it factor and appeal as an actor. Not to mention staying in the top ranks at school while accomplishing all this.  

edit: highest pilot episode rating for tvn mon/tue, sorry

its not that her dramas are always a hit.. this has to be EXO factor + saguek.

although she is really great.. but don't think suspicious or shopping luie were smash hits.. infact single digit.. and louie didn't do great..

5% 1st episode is great by all standards including sat/sun..

usually premier episode get  3%-4%.. goblin reached 8% on ep 4

OST Part 1 ~ to be released today, 11th Sept.

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201809110100087180006827&servicedate=20180911

DmzUHtnUUAAH2Pk.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“100 Days My Prince” Premiere Sets New Ratings Record For tvN Dramas

â100 Days My Princeâ Premiere Sets New Ratings Record For tvN Dramas

100 Days My Prince,” starring EXO’s D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun, has set a new record for tvN!

The drama premiered on September 10 and got viewership ratings of 5.0 percent across all paid platforms (cable, satellite, IPTV). It was the highest-rated show in its time slot across all channels, with the highest-rated moment in the premiere getting 6.4 percent.

This is the highest viewership rating for the premiere of a Monday-Tuesday drama from tvN. It also scored an average of 2.6 percent and a high of 3.5 percent, the highest of all channels, among tvN’s target demographic of 20-to-49-year-olds.

“100 Days My Prince” tells the story of a crown prince who gets amnesia (D.O.) and a woman who is the oldest unmarried female in her village (Nam Ji Hyun). The premiere got praise for the comedic beats from Lee Joon Hyuk and Lee Min Ji, as well as the cinematography and tangled relationship between the two lead characters.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1228607wpp/100-days-prince-premiere-sets-new-ratings-record-tvn-dramas

I just finished episode 1 and I loved it to pieces. The child actors were really good and it’s sad that they were almost immediately swept up in the tragedy that so often governed that time when whole families were slaughtered because of political ambition. Both our hero and heroine were affected by “that” night and now 16 years later I can’t wait to see how their lives will become intertwined again.

Thankfully there were some light moments because I couldn’t stop laughing when our heroine and her friend were summoned to the mayor’s courtyard to be hooked up with the scant single men available in the village because the crown prince issued a royal command that every single person above 20 must marry to end the drought. lol Our heroine is so feisty and I love her arguments and reasoning against this command. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode where hopefully the OTP will interact more. 

The political side side of the story is also something I’m interested in mainly because I want to see the demise of the political figures who plotted against the heroine’s family. It’s sad that the crown prince cannot escape the implication but I’m still hoping that things will end happily for him.

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

its not that her dramas are always a hit.. this has to be EXO factor + saguek.

although she is really great.. but don't think suspicious or shopping luie were smash hits.. infact single digit.. and louie didn't do great..

5% 1st episode is great by all standards including sat/sun..

usually premier episode get  3%-4%.. goblin reached 8% on ep 4

I wasn't talking about it in terms of ratings; I think she's great at picking projects because she's never picked a poorly written/produced drama, which occurs in popular and unpopular shows. And honestly, having a big idol fandom is not enough for ratings, as proven by many past projects starring idols. And the simple fact that it's a sageuk is no reason at all, lol. It's the engaging plot and interesting characters that draws in ratings.

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I just finished episode 1 and I loved it to pieces. The child actors were really good and it’s sad that they were almost immediately swept up in the tragedy that so often governed that time when whole families were slaughtered because of political ambition. Both our hero and heroine were affected by “that” night and now 16 years later I can’t wait to see how their lives will become intertwined again.

Thankfully there were some light moments because I couldn’t stop laughing when our heroine and her friend were summoned to the mayor’s courtyard to be hooked up with the scant single men available in the village because the crown prince issued a royal command that every single person above 20 must marry to end the drought. lol Our heroine is so feisty and I love her arguments and reasoning against this command. I can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode where hopefully the OTP will interact more. 

The political side side of the story is also something I’m interested in mainly because I want to see the demise of the political figures who plotted against the heroine’s family. It’s sad that the crown prince cannot escape the implication but I’m still hoping that things will end happily for him.

I'm excited for the political part too. I love a meaty sageuk storyline. 

Who is the child actor who is acting rings round half of the idol actors I've seen this year? I am in love with his acting, his speech and absolute passion. He is adorable. How in the world- and how old is he again?- act so well? And make me believe a young child is that passionate and actually speaks perfectly? The Korean child actors are really good. They are always the best part of any childhood flashbacks in any dramas.

The drama itself? Perfect. It is absolutely perfect for a 1st episode. I wasn't expecting a strong story straight off. And I am relieved down to my bones that the CP is belieavable. And the female lead is- always forget her initials- always makes me support her.

Darn this is going to make me shed tears when it reaches the angsty parts. Which it will. That's why I hate you saguek dramas.... you always shed blood, kill people, separate lovers and basically have tragedy written all over you.

Archived