[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

I really hope Do Ji Han was not just a cameo and he's going to come back as DJ. I want him to be the one that triggers CP's memories. Maybe DJ ends up getting saved by the people of the same village....and they both hide out in the village to figure out their next step.

Last week we had people wishing CP would die and today finally we have some people saying they wish CP would come back. I literally teared up when JJY said CP should come back soon and was remembering his time with him.....like he was missing him. I don't know if Kim SooJi is involved with his father and sister's schemes but I felt he was sincere when he too said he wished CP would just come back.

I don't know why SY is working for his father's killer or being used by the CPss like that.....I really hope he is working to destroy them from within....otherwise it just feels very wrong to me. I am afraid that he's going to be sent to kill his sister without knowing who she is.

First 2 episodes felt like a different drama after watching todays episode. But I feel they had to make the first week politics and palace heavy to lay the groundwork for the upcoming angst in the later episodes......so we should enjoy the light romcom in between portion till then. 

Editing was a bit choppy and a kind of a miss in some scenes. It felt like it was done in a hurry...isn't this a pre-produced drama? 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

However, HS is WD's lifeline right now, his bit of anchor as he's trying to sort his unfamiliar life and his mind, and HS already seems to have some of her affections engaged, even if it's because she's involved him in her lie and now she has to take responsibility for him. Their chemistry seem to be on a slow, but steady burner, and I can't wait to see how it evolves.

Also, D.O. really does have a lovely voice, and it shines in the quiet, intense scenes. Whereas it was ice as he clinically dismissed the amorous intentions of the Crown Princess, in the last line of this preview as he's telling HS not to go, it's actually a bit shiver-inducing. Even as WD, Lee Yool hasn't lost the bearing and characteristics that he has developed by being the Crown Prince.

Sorry for cutting your post....

Yes but this is exactly why I think LY...WD for now, might end up falling for her first....just like when they were kids. He proved himself then when he came back for her at that scary butcher's house who she befriended while waiting for the slowpoke.

Also HS doesn't seem to know WD has actually lost his memories....correct me if I'm wrong. Her father may not have told her or anyone the whole truth about how he came to meet WD.....thats why he buried the clothes.....in case she or they might get in trouble. Maybe he kept it secret to even protect WD.....as it was obvious someone had tried to kill him.

Right now HS is just desperate to get out of becoming some old dude's 5 /6 concubine. I don't think HS will fall anytime soon for WD as he's going to cause a lot of trouble and frustration for HS and co. Hopefully he gets to prove his worth in their eyes by doing something awesome.

5 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Why this thread is not moving at all for such a good casting and historical drama.  While, hope many viewers join the forum and express their views.

I'm sure it will pick up.  3017 thread was a bit slow in the beginning too. 

I only watched the raw of ep3 and I have to say... I'm still waiting for the funny....

Maybe I'll get some chuckles with the subs.  Here's hoping :)

I love the animation the drama has for our OTP.

The brother revelation in this episode makes me wonder how he ends up living with Kim's families and even works with them. is it just might be he didn't witness the massacre that happens during that night and only resent the king's family.

Love to wait for today's episode but last night was a torture since i cannot live stream the channel.  But if you guys can access Navertv through naver platform and didn't mind watching without subtitle, usually they'll post a clip every drama after the show ended.

@stroppyse i think it was 30 but 17 drama that having the same airing time 

I only saw the first two episodes and I'm waiting for the exciting parts with our OTP. I also really like the princess and I really want to know who is the father of the baby (even if it is a random guy I want to know!). I have to admit I wasn't very fond of the crown prince at first but I warmed to him during episode 2. Of course I love HS and I hope she isn't sidelined too much (several dramas disppointed me because of this in the past).  

Daebak for episode 3! I am feeling in love with this OTP. 

First things — O Dang I am correct the Assasin was her brother and he knew about the Prince. I just hope he is aligned that it was the LVMinister’s thing and Prince N (Current King) why his family was tagged traitor and not the Child Crowb Prince — he is also in pain as his own mother was killed and dang I think he is the father of CPss child and I am 100 sure he loves her but he is full of hatred. 

Second Officer JJY lost his hope of being married. Hahaha. But I feel him.

So I conclude: o my Hong Shim’s love for the real Won Deuk is so deep too like Yi Yul to Yoo Iseo so I think Won Deuk will fall in love to HS first just like before when he fall in love with YIS. LY knows YIS has died.  HS is intelligent and very witty.  The kind of girl that LY likes. He never forgot about YIS. 

What to untangle for happy ending:

1. Reveal of truth of why YIS family was traitor and give justice to CPs Mom’s death.  

2. OTP 1: Hong Shim and Won Deuk not as  lady YIS and Crown Prince LY to be happy always as doing detective job.   OTP 2 Brother Assasin and Crown Princess (I know but in that brief scene of CPss and Assasin brother I saw the love. 

3. Bring Back Bodyguard super detective and friend Dong Joo! 

4. Is Officer JJY a prince via concubine? 

5. Why is CPs knows why he will die? 

I love everyone’s thoughts. I am enjoying the drama! My thoughts might be wrong but sharing. 

9 hours ago, Jillia said:

stroppyse

I understand what you mean about the MDBC vibes. I got these vibes as well, especially when it comes to the humor. I think I liked the humor in MDBC more though. :) I think it's a preference. I guess if Hong Shim were in MDBC I wouldn't mind the funny scenes. But maybe I will warm up to the humor in this drama when the whole marriage life starts. :D

I also agree about the MDBC vibes. I think it was the music for me though, - particularly the opening soundtrack.

Just finished watching ep3 with subs. They got a couple of smiles out of me, but no chuckles yet. I think I'm going to have to warm up to the humor as well. 

Just a couple of notes: I don't know if this was already pointed out, but did anyone notice that Hong Sim's friend KN is the same actress that played JiAh's friend in IANAR?

Also I really liked young Lee Yool. That little actor stole my heart. I wish there were more scenes with him in the beginning.  

drama billed as a romcom. her brothers probably a killer, drama is already 20% done with almost no humor and lots of blood and death and pain and lots more to come. how much actual sweet fun will we get before the sageuk scheming takes over again? how will she react to learning the brother she longs for goes round shooting arrows into women's throats? and that he might even have sired a bastard spawn? this does not sound much like a fun romcom to me. 

Just watched Ep 3.

I agree with the previous posts about choppy editing. The PD team needs to make the transition between scenes smoother.

Other than that, what I enjoyed about Ep 3 was the cinematography

OvCcMk.png

The bad editing came after this scene where it abruptly switched to the village where they were waiting for HS and WD.

I also loved the watermill scene as explained by HS's friend's husband (gotta find his name!) and how exasperated he is when WD does not remember what happened. LOL

VsukpP.gif

The 'her side' and 'his side' of the story. Hahaha....

OMO, did he remember who he is? My livestream began to pause at the end so I couldn't see the scene properly but I think LY almost met Kim and got flashes of the arrow almost hitting him(Kim's soldiers were practicing it seems?) and he lost consciousness. After that he hugged HS and seemed like he remembered her. It'll be an amazing twist if he remembers who he is but stays WD to unravel the evil plots of palace people with the help of the second lead guy.

Unlike most, I do love the serious scenes of political intrigue... but that scene where he's denying he's wondeuk :joy: And I love it when she claimed he promised to make her happy when/if they married, since he actually kinda did when they were children, unbeknownst to them both. I can't wait until he/she finds out he's yool. And now I'm even more intrigued at how she meets him in the palace(that scene in the teasers), as her expression in that scene doesn't show shock/surprise. 

And yeah, the scene switching is jarring, but the cinematography is so beautiful. It's like a movie. 

Next week looks even better! I feel that we may see wondeuk/yool recovering his memory sooner than expected. And it looks like the assassin is indeed her brother. mondays and tuesdays are made better thanks to this drama...

16 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

So...why is it I get the inkling that he remembers who he is but will continue as WD?

The safest place for him now is outside the palace.

I think he may have gotten his memory back at the end of the episode but not sure. I am waiting for DramaMilk's recap to know what exactly happened.

Can anyone well versed with history answer this? If a Crown Princess is not touched by the Crown Prince and he dies, will she be married to the next in line Crown Prince? I have been wondering if Kim is planning on getting his daughter married to LY's step brother. I am sure he won't hesitate to sleep with her and be fooled that the baby is his.

Archived