[Drama 2018] 100 Days My Prince / Hundred Days' Husband, 백일의 낭군님

0ly40

26 minutes ago, deanne3004 said:

Yes. his bodyguard already die after being shot by arrow and fell to the cliff.

things is, the viewer were never shown the bodyguard body. He is quiet a popular actor. I dont think the director going to killed his character just like that...

I just realize that the bodyguard might really died cos DJH was just a guest appearance  for the drama... i had hope otherwise. Want to see more of CP and his bodyguard.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WD is frustrating, but cute haha I want his amnesia to cure in next few episodes. I don't want all their memories be in amnesia state and I also know that they can't be together if he regains the memory unless he pretends in order to stay longer with her and to knew who she is

d761b17c78aaef92050b7c1b34597a3f13b7c8ad

ab9f5fad0d568be37f6d12c2991a2653b41d9746

OMG this cutie 

cr: NJY instagram.  :wub:Cute she is!!!!! She posted that she wanted to do a happy dance in the morning as the ratings surpassed 7.3% and 8.4%.  i think its 7.3%-nationwide and 8.4%-Seoul

My take on the prince's memory return is, he is able to figure out something but not yet.  He is feeling something for HS but he is not still there yet.  Its going to be hundred days training  for LY to be a great prince under Hong shim.  she is going to bring back his memories and make him a good king.   From the preview, i think he will make a trip to hanyang to figure something out for his memories to return.

0QvwwTI.jpg

I agree with all that has been posted by @anjelikaeyes13 :thumbsup:

And also hope as @USAFarmgirl posted,

Always hoping for a little more romance before his return to the palace and who knows a baby in the making of his own wouldn't be to bad either LOL  That is wishful thinking...  Where is that fairy godmother at anyways???

:tounge_wink:

Havent watched ep 4 fully yet but would like to point out some things:

1) BIGGEST ANNOYANCE SO FAR: previews that do not reflect the next ep.  I mean,  the scenes from the previews clearly will not all happen in the next ep,  or even its following ep,  which drives me crazy from anticipation. They seriously make me question my judgment to follow a currently airing drama instead of waiting for the drama to finish its run first.. :bawling:

2) Well-cast actors,  even though at this point the star for me is NJH.  I guess most would choose DO and i might be biased because im a NJH fan and she is the attraction for me to watch this drama, BUT,  she is clearly the stronger actor.  Not that DO is bad,  he really is good considering his main career as an idol, but i think this has to do with the fact that DO's roles themselves are much more in tune with his real personality so i dont feel like it is a biggger challenge to play such roles. Having said that,  i hope to see him play more versatile roles in his expanding and bright acting career.  As LY/WD, he is doing very well because of his body language,  and of course, the X factor for me, which is his deep voice.  

3) The bodyguard/assassin/HS's brother.  I believe he will be redeemed,  but after seeing him kill that bow and arrow maker,  who was completely innocent btw,  and not part of the party he should hold revenge against, i am seriously disliking his character.  It will take a serious plot twist to redeen his character later,  if ever. 

4) i like the second male lead.  Though we have yet to see him a lot,  but he is probably LY's only ally in the palace, except for his now-dead bodyguard/childhood bestie.  He is wise, he is uncorrupted,  and he is aware of his origins.  I am looking forward to their bromance. And of course,  his courting of HS.  I want to see how LY/WD will react. 

5) the CP. I still remember the character chart released earlier shows that her relationship with LY will be love-hate. I still feel like she is not as evil as he dad and sister,  but perhaps her actions have been motivated by being abandoned and ignored by her husband.  Feel bad for her a little bit.

6) the truth of WD.  I am confused here because HS said to her father that WD is a made up character to get people off her back on marriage. But then,  she seems genuinely curious about WD by asking questions to her father.  So i guess even HS is unaware that WD is fictitious. And the culprit here is her father. That means both WD and HS will feel betrayed when the truth comes to light.  

P/S: just something on the BTS..  I feel like DO wasnt so awkward with NJH as their filming progressed. He helped her, gave that bro hug,  and was even seen laughing on set.  But that awkwardness in their interviews, hmmm...  Could be just his personality:grimace:

@TheMsChelsea91 

I understand your opinion since you're a fan of NamJihyun but your statement about Kyungsoo's filmography is very wrong. I'd like to assume that you didn't watch many of his works because he took various different roles in the past. From gloomy/rebellious to bright, from innocent to evil, from depressed to talkative, he's done them all. Most of them have no similarities to his true self. I wonder how you were so sure that the role is in tune with his personality while you're not a fan of his.

Reversely, I watched some of Nam Jihyun's shows and  I spotted many shared traits of her previous roles to Hongshim. 

It's fine when you compare their acting skills. Just want to correct you on that. No offense.

Finished ep 4 with subtitle. Won Deuk a~ you caused so much trouble but why I can't hate you. You cute little troublemaker :tounge_xd:. Those winks are killing me. 

13 hours ago, pad-hari said:

They are cute.  HOpe for more and rising chemistry between them.  Still awkward though from the bts video

They are super cute. :heart: More bts please.

Can tomorrow be Monday already??? I can't wait for ep 5.

11 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

I understand that this drama is not based on any real life princes or kings (phew!)

I'll second that (phew!). That's what I said to myself when I read the characters were fictional. So many of them have such sad endings, so I tend to shy away from sageuks.  

But I need this drama to continue to pick up on the comedy because for some reason it's making me a bit antsy. @TheMsChelsea91 I was just wondering if I should just wait 'till it finishes myself. .... but I'm kinda hooked. I'm hoping that because I read that we're supposed to get 15 episodes plus 1 special, we'll be getting a happy ending?

@Jillia Thanks for pointing out Won Deuk/CP's perspective. I agree with everything you said. Though it's interesting that they did decide to leave the personality or essence of the CP, so it wasn't a complete memory wipe. Usually don't many amnesia victims get a little bit of a character change because they don't even remember the sufferings that created their personalities in the first place?

5 hours ago, Jillia said:

I'm a bit worried about Hong Shim since she is using her memories about Lee Yul to manipulate Won Deok. Yes, he IS Lee Yul... still she is trying to make him stay, not knowing who he is. Yes, in the end if he remembers his promise and realizes that Hong Shim knows about this promise... he will come to the conclusion that Hong Shim is Yi Seo and still alive. So maybe it's a smart move by the writer. We'll see.

both Hong Shim and her father are using Won Deok's situation for their advantage but that's out of survival. Be killed, or be some 80yr old's concubine? Let Won Deok walk away, and get sold into slavery for all the debt that he racked up, and can't pay?

I feel like Won Deuk has been testing out their story of his and Hong Shim's connection. Doing things like getting close to her to see if there is any feelings. He knows he's a fish out of water, he knows he's more comfortable with the "finer" things,  (and for the life of me, I can't figure out why no one else can make the connection, that this man who has lost his memory, from the way he walks (first clue), the way he talks, and his actions, that he doesn't come from nobility. But I digress, we're in kdramaland afterall. :) ).  I believe his sub-conscience knows that Yi Seo is still alive, from the moment he saw her under the cherry blossoms as CP.  Then after everything they've told him about his supposed past the one thing that sticks and jars him is when HS intertwined her own memory of a confession and proposal under the cherry blossom shower to the story of his past as Won Deuk. 

15 hours ago, pad-hari said:

Its going to be hundred days training  for LY to be a great prince under Hong shim. 

Yes! Sassy girl Hong Shim. I hope it's like a reversal Taming of the Shrew!

Mr. Dimples!!!!!:):wub:

P.S.....And this is why I silently lurk most of the time, because I'm too wordy :) 

Please someone send the king  a  wake up call .... hotel Palace has forgotten :astonished: i'm afraid that  he's going to be late to the ball ,  that is if he ever makes it past the palace list of invitees..  he's still very much in La- La  land ( and not exactly the musical here) I cannot believe him, he has given KC yet another ammunition , and this time against his own son....his blind faith on KC is exasperating ....come on ...:confounded:...use your brain ,how can he trust him so much....he should know better , he betray the previous monarch to put him in place , what gives him the assurance that KC will not get rid of him at any given chance....if anything he should know that KC is the most dangerous ally of all.....yet again....we are all well aware that he was chosen by KC for those given traits....his insecurity and unreliability .....i know all this ,but it still upsets me that he doesn't realize that he is putting so much at risk by sharing every concern with KC ...everything that is going on behind doors is much more complex  and menacing that he thinks it is....Yul is the only who was trying to uplift the royal family name given the circumstances.I'm left wondering what will happen to him in the end...i know he knows he's useless....and the queen and yul's half brother... will they die on their way to the throne...so many questions ....

On another note, I know Yul resented it and did not want it, however, my hope is that he stay crown prince and future king ....because even though he never want it, he was train for it , he pay a dear prince for it and im not only talking about losing his first love, but his mother and his free choices ...he did have the heart of a leader from a very early age ( when he was playing general and the conversation with his mom) and i trust that that is who he is at the very core of his principles. he also knows how to control and give way to the people of the court , the nobles. a good given heart is not the only thing that is needed to became the most important key player on a board of push and pull. and in regards to his personality, yes he does come across as annoying but we got to understand that kings were raise to be revered and respected as the son of dragons....they were the chosen ones ....people could only hope that they would be kind enough to rule well...these were other times ,we cannot apply our views of equality and moral justice here ,we cannot judge another era of history by today's standards ...i know many times this defies logic and reason and that is how it was and how people lived . I would find it very out of character  for the times, if a crown prince behaved the way PBG character behave on MDBC, don't get me wrong, i liked the drama a lot ,it was my obsession for a while ...but lets be honest, there is no way a CP will treat a servant and a girl as an equal.... maybe with respect , but nothing less and nothing more...not really unless it  is drama land ,which it is but i appreciate the Yul is  kept within this parameter...he is not a jerk ...he is just someone that comes with a position , a title and a lot of obligations ...i won't say more because i red everyone's post and i agree with all of them....everyone ....have a great day or night...depending where you find yourself being on this big ,vast world...

Hmm I'm surprised that many people aren't thinking some of this is funny. Because it had be laughing at:

Spoiler

me laughing at several scenes from the especially at the wink and pay; the stand still job and our prince falling for the loan shark's trap scenes

I also like the serious contrast of the lighter scenes with the darker political scenes too - it reflects well how reality works 

@triplem There are other suspects too of course! MY, her father's swordsman/bodyguard and Prince Seowon. Since Mr Dimples was so enamored by Hong Shim we shall protect his innocence and leave him as the loyal second lead! 

Would be really wicked if MY turns out to be her brother right?! :ph34r: Ultimate revenge would be to infiltrate Kim Chaewon's household, father his(KCW) daughter's baby, bring the downfall of his house and then kill him off! Too twisted?:sweatingbullets:

Kim Suji was in the classroom with Mr Dimples if I am correct? When he says the CP has to return soon.

HD pics from ep.4

F6Q9kTj.jpg

Z97zEp1.jpg

UBwYNCj.jpg

Spoiler

Xb8IWpk.jpg

cr: tvn

It seems the OTP did  a photoshoot for marie clarie.  Even though their outfits are simple, they look gorgeous.  I will put it under spoiler

Spoiler

5ISU57k.jpg

NJY is so gorgeous :heart::wub:

F0crXEu.jpg

cr: as tagged

OMG, this wink:tounge_wink: from Won deukie :joy::joy:and the reaction from the 2 girls.....................:joy:

Spoiler

eot0pvN.gif

cr: dc gall

From the 5-mnt trailer released during the presscon, i saw the video, it seems he will get back his memory and remember who he is and he will also fall for HS.  But it seems he still not figure out that HS is his childhood sweetheart, since he believe her whole family is  killed.  Really looking forward to the next week's episodes as our OTP will be lovey-dovey esp. uri won deukie.

2 hours ago, triplem said:

yay @Jillia @stroppyse looking forward to sharing the thread. I am watching eps 2 , and oh woah, I did not see that plot twist coming so fast...so Crown Princess had gotten herself preggers. I was actually wondering why she told her father she had not much time left. (urgghh @staygold implanted this terrible thought in my head about who the baby daddy could be ...major plot twist....what if the baby had dimples :crazy:)

And I have to say that our Crown Prince is pretty shrewd. I like how he is just as conniving and sharp as the antagonists in the drama. He will make a great ruler one day. I am also glad that Mr Dimples ( let him not turn bad please) is an intelligent man who may play a role in over throwing the present regime,  and is not just here to complicate  the love lines. I definitely felt some sparks there under the bridge. While I am Team Dimples, I am sure the OTP will be the OTP :D . It would be nice to see the Crown Prince work with Mr Dimples rather than fight over love , lol!

Why do I get this feeling that the baby daddy is the assassin who took on the job to kill the Prince. And also, why do I get this feeling that he's Hong Shim's brother.

Won Deuk had me rofl while he and Hong Shim was tied together and he saw the rat and they had eye contact. I swear, this drama is a good balance of light hearted moments and dark ones. 

Just now, Jillia said:

@stroppyse @allythefangirl @triplem

I agree. I was suspicious first that Moo Yeon might be the father of the child but I think the Crown Princess was too obvious about the fact she dislikes him and I think that would've made her look even more dumb if she would choose a man so close to her father.

But he certainly is Hong Shim's brother. There were flashbacks and he was waiting on the bridge. :)

"The more you hate, the more you love"? LOL! It will be hilarious if that was the case. 

Ok so the character chart says LY's mother is deposed...that means she's still alive??

Wow...this king...how many relations did he cast/kill off to sit on the throne....

But seems LY does not know she's still alive.....but everyone else does??

Archived